Hot!Anyone been having problems with youtube?

Author
shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24803
2018/11/29 08:43:47 (permalink)

Anyone been having problems with youtube?

Seems like it won't load videos for me on my PC since yesterday, doesn't matter which browser I use. Some cached videos that I've looked at before will still play with the buffering ring constantly overlaid on it.

Pretty sure the site isn't down as I have played something on another device since, anyone know what the problem might be? Whether or not I block ads makes no difference.

4 Replies Related Threads

OEM
    • Total Posts : 33669
    Re: Anyone been having problems with youtube? 2018/11/29 08:48:03 (permalink)
    Yeah. Those fucking full screen ads do my fucking nut mid video. Apparently whats app is getting the Google advertising treatment in coming updates.

I've got H+ on my mobile at work and they're steaming fine.

shroomy
    Re: Anyone been having problems with youtube? 2018/11/29 11:03:20 (permalink)
    Well I can't even get it to play ads at the moment, still not sure why.

I've been holding back on the 1809 update for Windows 10, that wouldn't have anything to do with it would it? I get the exact same result if I'm running Windows 7.
    post edited by shroomy - 2018/11/29 11:14:38
    shroomy
    Re: Anyone been having problems with youtube? 2018/11/29 12:03:59 (permalink)
    Sussed it, my Traktor hardware wasn't working properly for some reason so it was looking for an audio device that wasn't there, amazing that youtube isn't capable of telling me this ffs.
    Test Recordings
    • Total Posts : 713
    Re: Anyone been having problems with youtube? 2018/11/30 07:21:29 (permalink)
    Yeah I've been having problems too, nothing will load

More fool them really because I just end up using soundcloud and mixcloud more
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0