Helpful ReplyHot!Mischief night

Author
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3920
2018/10/30 21:34:20 (permalink)

Mischief night

Is 'Mizzy night' a thing anywhere other than Liverpool? This city is like escape from New York on this night. Well...more so
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3443
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/30 21:38:01 (permalink)
Deffo a northern thing was big in West Yorkshire don't really hear of it down south tbf. Bricking our English teacher's front room window aged 10, the stuff of dreams.
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 28050
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/30 23:04:57 (permalink)
My Mrs goes on it happening in Bradford. I have no idea what’s she’s on about.
Griff
  • Total Posts : 9335
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/30 23:44:45 (permalink)
What the fuck is Mizzy night? Lol
Autograff
  • Total Posts : 11883
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 11:23:37 (permalink)
Definitely a thing in Sheff but it's very divisive wether or not it's Oct 30th or Nov 4th 
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20808
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 12:07:05 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2018/10/31 15:06:48

no
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15994
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 12:12:11 (permalink)
What's it like by yours Rudgie? It's like Beirut in Garston. I padlock the driveway gates and put a padlock on the front gate so nobody can get near the house. Thank fuck I'm on nights this week an all
0-AID
  • Total Posts : 9770
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 15:07:06 (permalink)
wiseacre

Sums it up.

"I don't rap for dead presidents, I'd rather see the president dead, It's never been said, But I set precedents and the standards, and they can't stand it.."
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6383
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 17:29:07 (permalink)
Yeah we had it but it was just called Halloween for us

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96966
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 17:37:40 (permalink)
Aka every Friday for us
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7841
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 17:58:50 (permalink)
MellowHype
Yeah we had it but it was just called Halloween for us

Nah, that's not it. Mischief night is a separate thing, confusingly held at the same time of year. It's also the same time of year where the feral children aim fireworks at pedestrians. Open season for povs basically, like a festival of the arts for malnourished kids.
Rudiger01
Re: Mischief night 2018/10/31 18:21:41 (permalink)
willfunk
What's it like by yours Rudgie? It's like Beirut in Garston. I padlock the driveway gates and put a padlock on the front gate so nobody can get near the house. Thank fuck I'm on nights this week an all

Nothing by me but my missus is a wool so weve moved further out. I lived by lodge lane 3 years ago and it was a warzone. Police blocking off the roads
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33668
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/01 16:14:37 (permalink)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46057921

Police are investigating a claim youngsters were given ecstasy tablets while trick or treating.

Amy Dixon said her children, aged two and five, came home with an envelope containing about 10 suspicious pills after collecting sweets in Shiremoor, North Tyneside, on Wednesday.

In a Facebook video, Ms Dixon said she was "mortified" by the incident.

Northumbria Police said they were conducting inquiries "to establish if the tablets are harmful".

In the social media post, Ms Dixon said: "I've just had my kids trick or treating and they've just come home and opened all of their little mix-ups to find a little package.

'Absolutely shaking'
"Please, please, please all parents make sure that you check your kids' mix-ups, because my children, who are only two and five, have come home to find a packet full of what looks like to be ecstasy tablets.

"I'm absolutely mortified to think that someone has given my children these, so I urge you, please check all of their mix-ups."

She continued to say she was about to take the 10 little pink tablets with an S on them into the police station and that she was shaking at the find.

"This is disgusting, this could have killed my little girls."

Northumbria Police said: "We are investigating a report from a parent that unknown pink tablets were placed in her daughter's trick or treat bucket in Shiremoor last night.

"Inquiries to establish if the tablets are harmful are ongoing but any reports of this nature are extremely concerning and will be taken seriously by police."

dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16936
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/01 16:26:50 (permalink)
Gotta be fake. Last years news was about cocaine

Beats my childhood for sure
2ndPhase
  • Total Posts : 2705
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/01 17:19:15 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby PapaJaro 2018/11/02 09:43:21
OEM

Police are investigating a claim youngsters were given ecstasy tablets while trick or treating.

Amy Dixon said her children, aged two and five, came home with an envelope containing about 10 suspicious pills after collecting sweets in Shiremoor, North Tyneside, on Wednesday.

Northumbria Police said they were conducting inquiries "to establish if the tablets are harmful".

In the social media post, Ms Dixon said: "I've just had my kids trick or treating and they've just come home and opened all of their little mix-ups to find a little package.

'Absolutely shaking'
"Please, please, please all parents make sure that you check your kids' mix-ups, because my children, who are only two and five, have come home to find a packet full of what looks like to be ecstasy tablets.

"I'm absolutely mortified to think that someone has given my children these, so I urge you, please check all of their mix-ups."

She continued to say she was about to take the 10 little pink tablets with an S on them into the police station and that she was shaking at the find.

Northumbria Police said: "We are investigating a report from a parent that unknown pink tablets were placed in her daughter's trick or treat bucket in Shiremoor last night.

"Inquiries to establish if the tablets are harmful are ongoing but any reports of this nature are extremely concerning and will be taken seriously by police."

If her kids are 2 and 5 was there no adult with them?
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6383
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/01 19:35:42 (permalink)
Bullshit. That story comes out every year. Who's going to waste pills and money on killing kids
Willfunk
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/01 22:11:52 (permalink)
ABSOLUTELY SHAKING
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 28050
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/02 05:06:24 (permalink)
MellowHype
Bullshit. That story comes out every year. Who's going to waste pills and money on killing kids

Might have been someone’s old stash of Mickeys from the great MDMA drought.
THIRT33N
  • Total Posts : 1325
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/02 06:05:10 (permalink)
What the fuck is a mix-up. Check your mix ups kids.
gentle kenneth
  • Total Posts : 1957
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/05 18:41:31 (permalink)
wiseacre

Rudiger01
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/05 18:48:09 (permalink)
OEM

'Absolutely shaking'

What a fucking gang of shitbags. Why didnt the dad just keep them until his wife went away for 2 days and double drop them for breakfast?
gentle kenneth
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/05 18:48:29 (permalink)
Griff

the one night a year where those lovable scouse scamps tip their bartender 15p instead of the usual 20
Willfunk
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/05 22:40:22 (permalink)
Slappy Kincaid
Griff

the one night a year where those lovable scouse scamps tip their bartender 15p instead of the usual 20

I learned pretty fast not to say "take your own" down south when the barmaid took 4 fucking quid, cheeky cunt
gentle kenneth
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/06 19:10:59 (permalink)
the nerve! whatever it takes to get you all scurrying back to corkhill country
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41838
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/06 21:15:48 (permalink)
Some scouse youth put a lit firework in a homeless army veterans pocket and told him to “have a sparking night” 🙄

Honestly why does this fuckery only happen round your area Will/Rud?

Willfunk
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/06 21:45:08 (permalink)
I'll answer that one for you. Liverpool is filled to the brim with scum.
Rudiger01
Re: Mischief night 2018/11/06 21:50:04 (permalink)
I wont lie to you Maj, were all at it. I've just shot some sheriff for no reason at all and theres a bounty of $200 on my head
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0