Helpful ReplyHot!Your best breakdown

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96641
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/29 22:00:38 (permalink)
Thing is, it's kind of true when you think about it, in some ways when you think like that you're seeing life for what it is more than ever. But it would obviously make you depressed so it's best to just forget about it and get on with life. I still know life is ultimately pointless but fortunately I enjoy all the pointless things I do.
post edited by RAYZA - 2018/10/29 22:02:10
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8396
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/29 22:08:19 (permalink)
Razor
Thing is, it's kind of true when you think about it, in some ways when you think like that you're seeing life for what it is more than ever. But it would obviously make you depressed so it's best to just forget about it and get on with life. I still know life is ultimately pointless but fortunately I enjoy all the pointless things I do.

This is very true and anyone who is depressed I strongly advise not to read the above lol

H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3406
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/29 22:26:20 (permalink)
Jimmy2Shoes
SW14
Domino
Razor
See Ivory Wave thread

Classic, needs to be resurrected 

Also... The thread where someone got so high they thought a randomer was Denzil Washington and invited them back to their flat to smoke crack with 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This needs found

JASH

true story from this saturday night/sunday morning
weird one, for me

my boyfriend C and his mate L and L's mate J went out to the end and got fukd on pills
at bout 1am, L and C decided to leave, so i met them and we went home to have a long nights blazing and drinking tea while they came down. Third matey - J - who id never met, decided to buy more pills and stay on his own and come back to the flat later

Skip forward to 6am. C and L are passed out. I was just thinking bout lying down for a while (id done a bit of billy earlier in the night so wasnt ready to sleep yet) when this random third mate suddenly rings and is asking for directions to the flat. Seeing as i was awake and wanted to have another splif i gave him directions. He arrived with another bloke - who i naively assumed was a mate of his.

The 3 of us - me, J and random bloke, lets call him R, sitting in kitchen, getting acquainted, beginning to skin up. Very clear that J was fukd on pills - especially when i found out theyd done a little round trip from The End to Fridge at 5something then to find out they couldnt get it...before coming back to ours.

So then R goes to the toilet. This is when it got fukd up

J suddenly buried his head in his hands and starts saying Shit shit shit
so im like What

and then he comes out with:
"I thought that guy im with was Denzel Washington............all night, since i met him in the End, i thought he was Denzel Washington......i just realised, he's not is he? Is he? Does he look like Denzel Washington? He doesn't does he......."

i was speechless. in all my time of being on and around pills, thats a new level of crazed stupidity.
but it was just about to get worse:

"I bought him £60 of crack when we were in Brixton"

At this point im like, Fuking brilliant - he's brought some random crack head into the house.................

Random R comes back from toilet - i had to ask whether all of this was true. YEP.
turns out tho that this guy was actually pretty sound, articulate, polite etc.
i kept just going to J - HOW DID YOU THINK HE WAS DENZEL WASHINGTON YOU FUK UP
and then the three of us just sat on the floor and smoked a splif.
R went off to pass out where his matey L had passed out an hour or so before
me and the crackhead just sat up another couple hours, me bunning, him getting FUKD on his crack pipe. id never watched someone get proper fukd off crack so im not gonna lie i was kinda fascinated!..altho by 8am he lcould not string more than 3 words together, kept forgetting what he was saying, and kept chatting to me in portuguese and rubbing his face and neck. o yeh and his eyes jus kept closing......basically things had got a bit grim so i asked him to leave and went to sleep just thinking about how fukd youd need to be to think some random you met in a club was Denzel Washington and then fuking buying him crack in Brixton...............whaaaaaaaaaaat

[sorry........there was no way of telling that briefly]

LOL 😂
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6362
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 00:00:58 (permalink)
Brilliant
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96641
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 00:37:35 (permalink)
Lol. Even if he looked the spitting image of Denzel you'd tell yourself he would not be doing pills at The End lol
GSV
  • Total Posts : 527
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 00:46:17 (permalink)
I took three blue playstation pills in about 2009, they were absolutely disgusting. Me and my mate were just sat shaking, alternating between shivering and burning up for about 8 hours, wore off eventually but then the comedown was apocalytpic as well. Found out the next day that some other people had taken the same ones that night, two of them had died and another was in a coma.
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 698
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 05:17:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby PapaJaro 2018/11/02 09:32:40
I went to my neighbour's in the next flat downstairs at my halls when I was a student with my wreckhead mate after getting absolutely spangled on pills and we were gonna have some K to wind down. He was acting weird, but he was a bit crackers anyway so didn't think anything of it. I racked up 2 little lines on one side of a CD case for us to test and left the rest of the pile on the other side, sniffed one and passed it to my mate... he handed me the case back with the little line on it, fucking prick sniffed the pile and I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose too! The thing is there was easily enough to enter K-hole territory and I was in someone else's flat and he lived a little walk away but I couldn't fucking carry him through the middle of Leeds passed out like lol

We carried on drinking and bunning and sniffing anyway and he went to the loo at one point but when the people in the flat were kicking everyone out he still hadn't come back. Someone remembered he'd gone to the bog and I went to knock on the door and started calling his name. Have you seen the Ring where the water comes flowing from under the door? Yeah that started happening but it wasn't just me seeing it at least so knocking turns to banging and shouting and it was fucking freaky when he opened the door... He was just stood there in the middle of the room with his legs apart and head down staring at the floor in the flooding bathroom (he'd turned on all the taps and the shower) and I asked him what the fuck he was doing and he looks up and goes "I didn't do it?" He went home and said he got freaked out by "Legator" coming up on countdown because he'd a character out of some action man's leg and head and given it the same name... fucking wested
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13357
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 06:47:15 (permalink)
Razor
Lol. Even if he looked the spitting image of Denzel you'd tell yourself he would not be doing pills at The End lol

And he almost certainly looked nothing like him whatsoever.
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8020
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 11:18:30 (permalink)
Whowhere
Jimmy2Shoes
SW14
Domino
Razor
See Ivory Wave thread

Classic, needs to be resurrected 

Also... The thread where someone got so high they thought a randomer was Denzil Washington and invited them back to their flat to smoke crack with 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This needs found

JASH

true story from this saturday night/sunday morning
weird one, for me

my boyfriend C and his mate L and L's mate J went out to the end and got fukd on pills
at bout 1am, L and C decided to leave, so i met them and we went home to have a long nights blazing and drinking tea while they came down. Third matey - J - who id never met, decided to buy more pills and stay on his own and come back to the flat later

Skip forward to 6am. C and L are passed out. I was just thinking bout lying down for a while (id done a bit of billy earlier in the night so wasnt ready to sleep yet) when this random third mate suddenly rings and is asking for directions to the flat. Seeing as i was awake and wanted to have another splif i gave him directions. He arrived with another bloke - who i naively assumed was a mate of his.

The 3 of us - me, J and random bloke, lets call him R, sitting in kitchen, getting acquainted, beginning to skin up. Very clear that J was fukd on pills - especially when i found out theyd done a little round trip from The End to Fridge at 5something then to find out they couldnt get it...before coming back to ours.

So then R goes to the toilet. This is when it got fukd up

J suddenly buried his head in his hands and starts saying Shit shit shit
so im like What

and then he comes out with:
"I thought that guy im with was Denzel Washington............all night, since i met him in the End, i thought he was Denzel Washington......i just realised, he's not is he? Is he? Does he look like Denzel Washington? He doesn't does he......."

i was speechless. in all my time of being on and around pills, thats a new level of crazed stupidity.
but it was just about to get worse:

"I bought him £60 of crack when we were in Brixton"

At this point im like, Fuking brilliant - he's brought some random crack head into the house.................

Random R comes back from toilet - i had to ask whether all of this was true. YEP.
turns out tho that this guy was actually pretty sound, articulate, polite etc.
i kept just going to J - HOW DID YOU THINK HE WAS DENZEL WASHINGTON YOU FUK UP
and then the three of us just sat on the floor and smoked a splif.
R went off to pass out where his matey L had passed out an hour or so before
me and the crackhead just sat up another couple hours, me bunning, him getting FUKD on his crack pipe. id never watched someone get proper fukd off crack so im not gonna lie i was kinda fascinated!..altho by 8am he lcould not string more than 3 words together, kept forgetting what he was saying, and kept chatting to me in portuguese and rubbing his face and neck. o yeh and his eyes jus kept closing......basically things had got a bit grim so i asked him to leave and went to sleep just thinking about how fukd youd need to be to think some random you met in a club was Denzel Washington and then fuking buying him crack in Brixton...............whaaaaaaaaaaat

[sorry........there was no way of telling that briefly]

LOL 😂

ha ha, so good

a mate of mine did something similar in brighton once with "james zabiela." obviously it was just some guy with longish blond hair. we got back to my mate's flat and he instantly passed out, leaving me and this random bloke. he was so fucked on acid he could barely move, let alone talk, so i had a spliff and then just left him in my mate's lounge to stare at the curtains while i got some sleep. when i got up five hours later he was still there... staring... literally hadn't moved lol 
SW14
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 11:31:59 (permalink)
Saw a mate of mine recently who was a bit worse for wear on little ones. He introduced me to Andy C, who he thought he was raving with.

This was until I pointed out that Andy C was in fact on stage DJing midway through a three hour set and this random slightly scared looking bloke looked absolutely nothing like him.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/10/30 12:47:34
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8020
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 11:55:00 (permalink)
classic 
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3907
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/30 19:38:24 (permalink)
I once went back to a party with a few mates and all these glamorous gay types who were there doing mini mountains of ket. My mate whose incredibly timid normally turns into the most obnoxious cunt after a bevvy comes with us and by the first hour had turned from saying nothing to calling everyone faggots. He eventually has to be put in a taxi as the lads had said either he goes or we all go so we put him in one with a £20 and his address and send him on his way. He woke up the next day handcuffed to a radiator on a nursing home on the north end of Liverpool when he lived in the south.

To be fair I could write a book on him as hes such a cunt after a pint and a stripe
⚡ Evade ⚡
  • Total Posts : 7894
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/31 05:15:13 (permalink)
Anyone remember those blue mickey mouses during the mdma drought? They were rough. You'd come up like a mofo but then just be a wired, gurney mess with none of the warmth or love and then not be able to sleep for a ridiculous amount of time and eventually come down really fucking hard! Remember buying 100 of them for Big Chill one year thinking they'd be great then feeling like a right cunt selling to them to everyone to make my money back.

SW14
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/31 07:00:46 (permalink)
Yeah, despicable things. I remember them very well.
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15938
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/31 07:22:31 (permalink)
Yep I remember them horrible things. I had a few one night and was awake for 3 days and having the most unsettling visions in my room on my own in the dark. Whoever pressed them up was a cunt
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8396
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/10/31 22:08:31 (permalink)
They were fucking savage.

Who remembers that time when you couldn't get decent weed. Im sure it either had sand or glass in it? Used to absolutely destroy your throat for days.

Loam
  • Total Posts : 1578
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/01 01:03:46 (permalink)
For a year or so around here there was huge amounts of sugar weed going about, was fucking awful and didn't even get you high.
⚡ Evade ⚡
  • Total Posts : 7894
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/01 01:58:23 (permalink)
God, yeah. Ringing people up for weed and having to ask if it was sprayed was not the one.

SW14
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/02 08:58:51 (permalink)
MDMA vanished off the face of the earth for two years. Wasn’t a good time to be a raver/cainer - there was some proper nasty shit flying about.
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7671
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/02 09:02:52 (permalink)
The comedowns off those bastards was insane. The Sunday Feels thread would be a dark fucking place if we were all still boshing 10+ of them every weekend as was standard at the time.
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 2306
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/02 09:13:15 (permalink)
24 hour acid induced hysteria in a hovel / cave on some Greek Island. The toilet was in the same room as my bed like a prison cell. My mate's soon abandoned me for a beach party and I was left questioning if I was real or in a simulation.

Highlights where actual insects crawling everywhere and dropping onto my face from the ceiling whilst I was rolling around the floor and having a fight with a foot long centipede with a flip flop as a my weapon of choice.
SW14
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/02 09:53:36 (permalink)
Closest I think I’ve come to losing my mind was an acid trip. Met up with an ex girlfriend for lunch and put my hand in my pocket and there were two sugarcubes in there someone had given me at a house party. The girl was a bit nuts and just necked it straight away so I did mine as well before the starter had turned up. Coming up on acid in Nando’s isn’t recommended. I was staying at someone else’s flat at the time and we ended up going back there and having a row so I was left tripping my bollocks off in a strange house. Every time I shut my eyes I could see kaleidoscopes, tried to read and letters were falling down the page. Couldn’t sleep a wink cos of the trip and argument - actually thought I’d done myself a mischief that time. Took me a few weeks to recover mentally.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/11/02 09:55:12
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 698
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/02 12:00:32 (permalink)
SW14
Closest I think I’ve come to losing my mind was an acid trip. Met up with an ex girlfriend for lunch and put my hand in my pocket and there were two sugarcubes in there someone had given me at a house party. The girl was a bit nuts and just necked it straight away so I did mine as well before the starter had turned up. Coming up on acid in Nando’s isn’t recommended. I was staying at someone else’s flat at the time and we ended up going back there and having a row so I was left tripping my bollocks off in a strange house. Every time I shut my eyes I could see kaleidoscopes, tried to read and letters were falling down the page. Couldn’t sleep a wink cos of the trip and argument - actually thought I’d done myself a mischief that time. Took me a few weeks to recover mentally.

Yeah I ate some mushrooms before dinner with my parents because I thought it'd take an hour to start tripping like usual but because I hadn't eaten shit kicked off just as we were sitting down... my sister was going "His eyes are scary!" but I managed to blag my way out of that one (just)
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3907
Re: Your best breakdown 2018/11/05 18:54:44 (permalink)
I had mushrooms once in Amsterdam a few days after having an abcess cut out of my coccyx. I was in the apartment watching Ruud Van Nistelroy jump off the TV and onto our bed, then I watched the paint off a beer bottle lid crawl up my arm and then the worst bit...(do not read if squeamish).....

was just before the mushies I had changed my dressing from my abcess and had to put it in a bin outside our hotel as it smelt that bad and was just generally disgusting. Me and my mate watched a tramp rummaging through the bin, find the bag with all my bloody bandages and pus covered packing, get it all out to inspect it and then walk off. We were convinced he was eating it but wasnt sure if that was the mushrooms or not.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0