Helpful ReplyHot!Fantazia Another world

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3806
2018/07/31 17:02:23 (permalink)

Fantazia Another world

Anyone following this fiasco on facebook?
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33492
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 17:45:38 (permalink)
Don't use fb. Copy sand paste pls x

James OD
  • Total Posts : 12250
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 17:59:28 (permalink)
we only just let artists know Denise. We are devastated.

Here's our statement about the circumstances that have forced this situation

ANNOUNCEMENT - ANOTHER WORLD EVENT POSTPONEMENT

Another World Festival that was due to take place between 3rd-5th August at Washingpool Farm, Bristol will now be postponed due to circumstances beyond our control , to summer 2019.

All ticket holders will receive emails in the next 24 hours with full information regarding refunds/rescheduling your tickets to the event next year.

During our final site inspection as we began building the festival our H&S team informed us of the distressing presence of sheep faeces on all fields to be planned for use for Another World festival, and that in fact there are livestock still present.

There is strict HSE guidance regarding sheep waste and the responsibility of the farm owner when allowing public to enter their property. Salmonella, Listeria and E.coli are pathogens that can be passed through Sheep faeces as well as parasites, roundworms and tapeworms are also linked to fresh, faeces that has not degraded.

These are very real dangers that cannot be ignored.

HSE guidance clearly states to "Keep farm animals off the fields for 3 weeks prior to use". The fact that the farm had been informed about the need to remove livestock from the areas four weeks prior to Another World taking over the property for festival build indicates they have willfully ignored these dangers.

The guidance from the Health and Safety team is that a weekend festival that includes camping , children's play areas, and food that can be consumed in "picnic areas" means that we cannot ignore the potential risk to health that the abundance of sheep faeces poses.

We understand how devastating this news will be for you to hear.
We have exhausted all avenues in order to solve this problem, however with the close proximity to the event, the significant H&S risk was insurmountable and we have been left been with no option but to postpone the event to Summer 2019.

All ticket holders will be receiving emails directly from the festival shortly with regards to refunds and options to reschedule to the 2019 event.

Thank you to all the supporters of this project. The dream is to make rave great again, and that dream still lives on. Please keep the faith and support us through this challenging time.

James OD
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 18:00:57 (permalink)
Had a glamping ticket (cos I’m ‘ard).

Pretty pissed off tbh

Rudiger01
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 18:02:03 (permalink)
Theres been artists dropping out all week due to deposits not being paid. Scorpio said on his fb that he kept messaging them about details and they didnt know what stage he was even on
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15790
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 18:29:56 (permalink)
The dream is to make rave great again

Oh dear
Rudiger01
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 18:55:13 (permalink)
This follows on from Majika being pranked by a fake Dave Pratley yesterday who was going to put on a 14000 Helter Skelter event. 

#rave bantz
OEM
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 19:08:45 (permalink)
Can't sure if it's Fantazia, I'm sure there a drum and bass name who have a habit of no organisation and fucking things up. 

Rudiger01
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 19:39:36 (permalink)
OEM
Can't sure if it's Fantazia, I'm sure there a drum and bass name who have a habit of no organisation and fucking things up. 

I think its someone who paid to use the name
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2692
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 19:50:47 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby PapaJaro 2018/07/31 23:17:41
Rudiger01
This follows on from Majika being pranked by a fake Dave Pratley yesterday who was going to put on a 14000 Helter Skelter event. 

#rave bantz

Magika stories are always welcome here
NORA BATTY
  • Total Posts : 2919
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 19:57:22 (permalink)
Was so tempted to get a ticket for this. The line up looked too good to be true, and it was.

Bullet dodged.

WATCH AS ME RIDE RIDDIM LIKE ME DEYA PON BIKE
Rudiger01
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 20:10:32 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
Rudiger01

#rave bantz

Magika stories are always welcome here

He runs the Bring back Helter Skelter fb group and he clearly badgers the owners all the time to get it up and running again. Even posting up Dave Pratleys very polite 'fuck off and I'll sue anyone who uses the name' email as proof that its all happening. Last week he started saying it was confirmed that Pratley had been in touch and it was all go and it was set to be a 14000 capacity. He gets loads calling shenanagins on it so he replies its been confirmed that details will be out on Sept 1st from the man himself. The brains of hundreds of 40 year old ravers melt before he sheepishly had to reveal someone had pranked him.

Reading his posts on https://www.facebook.com/groups/helterskelterreunion/, hes clearly a bit of a weirdo obsessive and quite possibly lives in Dave Pratleys garden somewhere without his knowledge
James OD
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 20:20:26 (permalink)
Rudiger01
OEM

It’s organised by a guy from Stroud. He has links (family or friends- not sure) but he is not Fantazia. Murrey died years ago and the other guy isn’t interested.

Rudiger01
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 20:25:03 (permalink)
James OD
Rudiger01
OEM

It’s organised by a guy from Stroud. He has links (family or friends- not sure) but he is not Fantazia. Murrey died years ago and the other guy isn’t interested.

I thought all the fantazia events from the last 10 years or so had just been people renting the name anyway
Cybotron
  • Total Posts : 931
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 20:41:06 (permalink)
OEM

Are you on the ketamine bro?

Please rewrite but in English this time
OEM
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 20:44:57 (permalink)
You're hardly one to talk about grammar, m8.

James OD
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 20:45:46 (permalink)
Rudiger01
James OD
Rudiger01
OEM

Yeah

I thought all the fantazia events from the last 10 years or so had just been people renting the name anyway

DrKevorkian
  • Total Posts : 1534
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 20:52:07 (permalink)
NORA BATTY
Was so tempted to get a ticket for this. The line up looked too good to be true, and it was.

Bullet dodged.

Dis one.
Cybotron
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 21:22:56 (permalink)
James OD
we only just let artists know Denise. We are devastated.

Here's our statement about the circumstances that have forced this situation

ANNOUNCEMENT - ANOTHER WORLD EVENT POSTPONEMENT

Another World Festival that was due to take place between 3rd-5th August at Washingpool Farm, Bristol will now be postponed due to circumstances beyond our control , to summer 2019.

All ticket holders will receive emails in the next 24 hours with full information regarding refunds/rescheduling your tickets to the event next year.

During our final site inspection as we began building the festival our H&S team informed us of the distressing presence of sheep faeces on all fields to be planned for use for Another World festival, and that in fact there are livestock still present.

There is strict HSE guidance regarding sheep waste and the responsibility of the farm owner when allowing public to enter their property. Salmonella, Listeria and E.coli are pathogens that can be passed through Sheep faeces as well as parasites, roundworms and tapeworms are also linked to fresh, faeces that has not degraded.

These are very real dangers that cannot be ignored.

HSE guidance clearly states to "Keep farm animals off the fields for 3 weeks prior to use". The fact that the farm had been informed about the need to remove livestock from the areas four weeks prior to Another World taking over the property for festival build indicates they have willfully ignored these dangers.

The guidance from the Health and Safety team is that a weekend festival that includes camping , children's play areas, and food that can be consumed in "picnic areas" means that we cannot ignore the potential risk to health that the abundance of sheep faeces poses.

We understand how devastating this news will be for you to hear.
We have exhausted all avenues in order to solve this problem, however with the close proximity to the event, the significant H&S risk was insurmountable and we have been left been with no option but to postpone the event to Summer 2019.

All ticket holders will be receiving emails directly from the festival shortly with regards to refunds and options to reschedule to the 2019 event.

Thank you to all the supporters of this project. The dream is to make rave great again, and that dream still lives on. Please keep the faith and support us through this challenging time.

AKA

"We haven't sold any tickets bruv"

Fact
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15207
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 21:27:12 (permalink)
Just had a quick look on fb, oh dear. Looks like matey bit off more than he could chew, feel for him a little bit tbh. Wouldn’t wanna be in his shoes right now.

That sheep shit line is a weird one though eh. I assume he’s just not sold enough tickets and is scrambling for an excuse? Lineup like that should of sold well tbf, guess he didn’t promote it right.
Cybotron
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 21:39:42 (permalink)
Postman Pat
Just had a quick look on fb, oh dear. Looks like matey bit off more than he could chew, feel for him a little bit tbh. Wouldn’t wanna be in his shoes right now.

That sheep shit line is a weird one though eh. I assume he’s just not sold enough tickets and is scrambling for an excuse? Lineup like that should of sold well tbf, guess he didn’t promote it right.

The tickets weren't selling
OEM
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 21:42:48 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby PapaJaro 2018/07/31 23:18:36
He just fucking said that you stupid prick.

Cybotron
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 21:48:51 (permalink)
OEM
He just fucking said that you stupid prick.

Somebody's tired :))
Cybotron
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 21:50:00 (permalink)
He said he assumes and I said it was a fact you fucking cock.

Such an angry little man
Griff
  • Total Posts : 9290
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 21:53:15 (permalink)
#FantaziaITK
Rudiger01
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/07/31 23:26:02 (permalink)
@James OD

Furball XL5
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/08/01 08:39:57 (permalink)
James OD

Murray was ESP (Dreamscape) not Fantazia.

one of the original Fantazia promoters owns this gaff, so youre right, I doubt he's interested in putting raves on anymore (apologies for the daily fail link)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3300315/Inside-rave-entrepreneur-s-20-million-stately-home-filled-bizarre-works-including-26-000-rocking-zebra-24K-stuffed-polar-bear.html

WHADDA YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OLIVES???

I SAID I WANTED A PASTRAMI SANDWICH YOU YUTZ!
Jamie S23
  • Total Posts : 16393
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/08/01 09:00:30 (permalink)
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

A fine representation of why you should never lease, rent or even sell a well established brand without proper understanding of how it's going to be represented.

World Dance, AWOL, Dreamscape, Fantazia etc.
Jamie S23
  • Total Posts : 16393
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/08/01 12:45:21 (permalink)
All getting a bit heated over here.

https://www.facebook.com/lee.boyaka
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96176
Re: Fantazia Another world 2018/08/01 13:09:06 (permalink)
That new shit Telepa lineup can't be the original promoter either? Think it was someone called Sting before?
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0