AnsweredHot!Tired of this heat

Page: << < ..678 > Showing page 7 of 8
Author
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25215
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 14:20:55 (permalink)
Jonesy.
I never go out in Sandgate lol, don't think there's much down there now in terms of places to drink.

I tend to go around the Old High Street area in Folkestone, there's loads of bars round there now.

The Radnor Arms is worth a shout aswell. Used to be the Frenchman.

Sandgate is just local to the rents to easy to stagger back up the hill rather than attempting to use Folkestone Taxi's for anything!

Jonesy.
But yeah all the old places have closed. It's worth checking out the Harbour Arm opposite the Burstin Hotel too.

Tried Harbour Arm, it's pretty reasonable, appreciate the recommendation.

All I can say is FUCKING Jellyfish, the whole sea was just riddled with them, didn't fancy going anywhere near the multi coloured fuckers, yet alone sticking the kids in the sea with them - went down to Dymchurch on Thursday to see if that was any better and there was even worse. First time for years I've spent any real time down there, go down, it's a heatwave, oh we'll be alright by the sea.....but the sea is a fucking no go zone!
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 20554
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 14:34:23 (permalink)
did you go on the railway in dymchurch?
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1560
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 14:49:03 (permalink)
It will be nice to actually be able to sleep for a few nights!
Cybotron
  • Total Posts : 902
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 14:49:03 (permalink)
frizzyd

To be fair the ceiling in that Weatherspoons on pills/acid was always entertaining back in the day - well until you eventually got chucked out lol

Lol no wonder you're such a mong.  

frizzyd
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 15:02:09 (permalink)
geordie007
did you go on the railway in dymchurch?

Nah not this time, been on it loads over the years!

Cybotron
frizzyd

To be fair the ceiling in that Weatherspoons on pills/acid was always entertaining back in the day - well until you eventually got chucked out lol

Lol no wonder you're such a mong.  

Just lol at you calling anyone a mong

But this ceiling is sick...

Cybotron
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 15:40:31 (permalink)
You're the one dishing out insults b2b harking on about how you'd be piIled up in weatherspoons of all places staring at the ceiling until you get kicked out.

Pond life
Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 1068
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 15:45:56 (permalink)
Guys, please.....
Cybotron
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 15:47:00 (permalink)
And the ceiling looks no different to the opening title sequence of the Simpsons you weirdo. No wonder why you got kicked out. You probably got kicked in too judging by how chopsey you are on here.
Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 1068
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 15:49:00 (permalink)
Just leave it out alright...
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41693
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 16:01:05 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Syzlack_24 2018/07/30 16:48:25
R U DYMCHURCH

PapaJaro
  • Total Posts : 6860
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 16:07:33 (permalink)
Just bought some shades online. I want the heat to return pls.
Geordie007
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 16:38:38 (permalink)
Majik
R U DYMCHURCH
😂😂😂😂
frizzyd
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 19:17:55 (permalink)
Cybotron
You're the one dishing out insults b2b harking on about how you'd be piIled up in weatherspoons of all places staring at the ceiling until you get kicked out.

Pond life

Who's dishing out insults? I've quoted back some stuff YOU wrote yourself under either the current or past online personas, well other than about your f-pace which let's be honest is a pretty shit model within the range.

And most of us on here were pond life 20 years ago which is the era I'm referring to, FFS you were pretending to be some MCing road man back then!

All the things you are aspiring to be under your current alias, I achieve every year and have done about the last 8 years, not bad for 'pond life' - difference is I don't feel the need to brag about it on a message board. Oh and even having an accountant as I'm paid via dividends, I still know my tax rate.

Now jog on little boy, you ain't got a clue....
post edited by frizzyd - 2018/07/30 19:21:47
Cybotron
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 20:20:35 (permalink)
frizzyd
Cybotron

Pond life

Who's dishing out insults? I've quoted back some stuff YOU wrote yourself under either the current or past online personas, well other than about your f-pace which let's be honest is a pretty shit model within the range.

And most of us on here were pond life 20 years ago which is the era I'm referring to, FFS you were pretending to be some MCing road man back then!

All the things you are aspiring to be under your current alias, I achieve every year and have done about the last 8 years, not bad for 'pond life' - difference is I don't feel the need to brag about it on a message board. Oh and even having an accountant as I'm paid via dividends, I still know my tax rate.

Tl:dr

Yawn
Cybotron
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 21:26:40 (permalink)
frizzyd
Cybotron

Pond life

Ok so i've read what you had to say and I'm pretty disappointed at how wrong you are at life.

Yes I do have a clue m8 - you're fat Dave from fucking MK - AKA you're a cunt.

You are a no one however the candle still flickers inside you, the yearning to be one of the boys, which you never did irl so are trying to achieve some sort of online notoriety. 

You're now boasting about how much you earn - which was something i never did. Matey said I earn 14K so i told him the truth.  For me it was numbers but for a few of the losers on here it was too much reality for them. 

I won't call you a liar for the figures you've indicated but I will call you a mug for thinking you're justified to be in some online little gang of girls trying to offend someone you don't have a single clue about.

Menace lol 

You utter utter nobody.

frizzyd
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 21:39:21 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2018/08/01 11:57:19
Cybotron
frizzyd
Cybotron

Pond life

Ok so i've read what you had to say and I'm pretty disappointed at how wrong you are at life.

You are a no one however the candle still flickers inside you, the yearning to be one of the boys, which you never did irl so are trying to achieve some sort of online notoriety. 

You're now boasting about how much you earn - which was something i never did. Matey said I earn 14K so i told him the truth.  For me it was numbers but for a few of the losers on here it was too much reality for them. 

I won't call you a liar for the figures you've indicated but I will call you a mug for thinking you're justified to be in some online little gang of girls trying to offend someone you don't have a single clue about.

Menace lol 

You utter utter nobody.

Yawn
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3701
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 21:59:49 (permalink)
Lets get back to heat related fashion tips eh guys?

I wear shorts and flip flops pretty much all year round with long sleeved polo tops. Im a winner
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8314
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 21:59:53 (permalink)
Frizzyd I took my boy to the beach the other day and the jellyfish were off the scale. Never seen anything like it, was mental.

Majik
R U DYMCHURCH

I can't wait to ask my mate from Dymchurch if he is Dymchurch.

Geordie007
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 22:07:48 (permalink)
Jonesy.
Frizzyd I took my boy to the beach the other day and the jellyfish were off the scale. Never seen anything like it, was mental.

Majik
R U DYMCHURCH

Does he Romney tho bro
frizzyd
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 22:37:04 (permalink)
geordie007
Jonesy.

Majik
R U DYMCHURCH

Does he Romney tho bro

😂 Hythe inside the ride
Cybotron
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/30 22:45:08 (permalink)
frizzyd
Cybotron
frizzyd
Cybotron

Pond life

Menace lol 

You utter utter nobody.

Yawn

Fd:mk
PapaJaro
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/07/31 23:44:41 (permalink)
Rudiger01

I wear shorts and flip flops pretty much all year round with long sleeved polo tops. Im a winner

I think we deserve a photo of this kind of winning. 
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1560
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/01 08:01:01 (permalink)
Rudiger01

Men shouldn't wear flip flops unless they're at the beach, by the pool or in the garden. No one wants to see your trotters! 
Booberella
  • Total Posts : 12609
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/01 11:21:16 (permalink)
geordie007
metzie
The heat can just fuck right off.

stop being so dramatic

You try working in a hot yoga studio blad
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 95552
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/01 13:52:03 (permalink)
Looks like the heat is on the way back, I was quite enjoying not being sweaty
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9490
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/01 14:49:06 (permalink)
Today is perfect. 25 degrees and a bit of a breeze.

32 on Friday which is sweaty anus time
frizzyd
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/07 13:59:00 (permalink)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45085034

To be fair whilst its fecking boiling around here today, it drops back to low to mid 20's for the rest of the week which is slightly more bearable when you are stuck in an office.

PapaJaro
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/07 22:02:09 (permalink)
frizzyd

To be fair whilst its fecking boiling around here today, it drops back to low to mid 20's for the rest of the week which is slightly more bearable when you are stuck in an office.

Do you not have air con? It's what separates us from the animals..
frizzyd
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/07 22:13:51 (permalink)
PapaJaro
frizzyd

Do you not have air con? It's what separates us from the animals..

No, I work in a 14th Century Barn, boiling in the summer, yet alone one like this years and freezing in the winter! Not that the later particulars bothers me, most of the females dress like eskimos from December to February!
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6249
Re: Tired of this heat 2018/08/07 22:18:36 (permalink)
Cant wait for everyone back home to stop talking about how hot it is. You're having a nice summer... it's summer. Stop going on about summer weather.
post edited by MellowHype - 2018/08/07 22:19:37
Page: << < ..678 > Showing page 7 of 8
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0