Helpful ReplyHot!Annoying neighbours

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23780
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 09:31:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Autograff 2018/07/11 13:12:24
Burn your own house down, get committed and move in next door.
Cybotron
  • Total Posts : 914
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 09:36:31 (permalink)
Leg Warmer
I'd sell up and move somewhere else if I was you.

Probably not the best time m8 with Brexit etc and besides the house is pretty much perfect for us apart from this slightly more than minor thing that bothers me.  

My strategy is to pressure the management until they move him to one of their other residential homes.  Since the manager came around the other day it has been surprisingly quiet.

Whagwan
Burn your own house down, get committed and move in next door.

Haha !
post edited by Cybotron - 2018/07/11 09:37:43
Law
  • Total Posts : 64356
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 09:59:28 (permalink)
My OAP neighbour talks to me too much. Very annoying.

He's not even interested in a conversation. He just talks at you about compost for a solid 10 minutes. If I see him around I go around the other side of the house to avoid him. Lovely bloke.
Cybotron
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 10:03:33 (permalink)
Law
My OAP neighbour talks to me too much. Very annoying.

He's not even interested in a conversation. He just talks at you about compost for a solid 10 minutes. If I see him around I go around the other side of the house to avoid him. Lovely bloke.

When he sees you avoiding him he probably does a mini fist pump "objective complete" 

Ascension
  • Total Posts : 6552
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 10:39:34 (permalink)
Tbf, they’re probably as annoyed with you standing in the garden and shouting about how the F-Pace was CAR OF THE YEAR as you are of them.
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2799
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 10:44:06 (permalink)
Ascension
Tbf, they’re probably as annoyed with you standing in the garden and shouting about how the F-Pace was CAR OF THE YEAR as you are of them.

Can read about F-Pace car of the year but cannot do a simple reccie on the largest purchase he will make
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 3335
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 10:44:30 (permalink)
Only a matter of time before you wake up to find yourself getting savagely penetrated by a schizophrenic OAP Jamaican's whopper tbh
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8352
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:05:41 (permalink)
My Mrs works for one of these care firms and they have multiple houses in the area here. There is no way I would want to live next to one of them, and you wouldn't have any idea it was a care home if you moved next door.

The woman at my Mrs home eats popcorn all day and chain smokes in the garden, and often screams out terms like SMELLY FANNIES and BEEN RAPED AGAIN. If she gets focused something then it will be all she talks about for weeks at a time.

Leer0y
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:05:49 (permalink)
Cybotron

Sure you can be all atruistic when you don't have someone next door to you shouting "YOU FUCKING CUNT" on the regs within 5 metres of your 2 yr old daughter 

An audio recording will suffice if you're too much of a melt to post a video
Loam
  • Total Posts : 1520
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:09:09 (permalink)
Jonesy.
BEEN RAPED AGAIN.

lol
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 669
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:09:25 (permalink)
I lived next to a Swedish guy and his Japanese bird was often round. I didn't really see them often but his bird would fucking scrreeaaammm at random times of the day and night. I don't think she had any serious mental problems other than being fucking retarded tbh. 

As for OP, you could call the charity Mind or Citizen's Advice if you don't want to call bull (or they tell you to fuck off) and management don't do shit (which they probably won't). It's probably the council that ultimately can do something but they don't exactly advertise stuff like that.

Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23780
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:09:49 (permalink)
Have you considered the possibility that the elderley Jamaican is being entirely reasonable and it is just that your 2 year old daughter is indeed a fucking cunt?
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23105
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:09:55 (permalink)
Have I missed the bit where you explained why you looked at this house, saw the lunatic asylum next door and thought "yep, I'll take it"?
Jimmy2Shoes
  • Total Posts : 6068
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:24:41 (permalink)
That story Nayf posted sounds horrendous

Everyone is on their high horse about this, but fuck living next door to one of these places.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23105
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:32:27 (permalink)
MrSlickle
But this side of chicanery goes on with any house sale. I enquired as to the railway line fairly close to my house on the plan before I bought mine. Just a local branch line he replied. Turns out it’s the East Coast Mainline.

Cybotron
Re: Annoying neighbours 2018/07/11 11:39:03 (permalink)
Whagwan
Have you considered the possibility that the elderley Jamaican is being entirely reasonable and it is just that your 2 year old daughter is indeed a fucking cunt?

She has her moments lol 

Whowhere
Only a matter of time before you wake up to find yourself getting savagely penetrated by a schizophrenic OAP Jamaican's whopper tbh

Well I can only live in hope.

I've left a ladder outside my window just for that very reason 

gutlessrhyme
Have I missed the bit where you explained why you looked at this house, saw the lunatic asylum next door and thought "yep, I'll take it"?

I repeat ...it wasn't really a full fledged care home before we moved in.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0