Helpful ReplyHot!Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2733
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 08:33:07 (permalink)
I hate morning sex too. I will only do it if the girl initiates, even then I'll be reluctant. I hate mornings more than any other part of my day, and I also find sex to be the last thing on my mind. Plus I tend to feel psychologically drained after sex, so it would sort of ruin my day.

Lol! What a weirdo.

I think there are some grains of truth in some parts of the manosphere, but the greater part of it is just angry neckbeard virgins or people who's posts read like Spils wrote them lol
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15944
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 16:12:14 (permalink)
Not too many women on earth, I am willing to bet, can take a rough pounding from a 10 incher on the regular. On occassion they love that shit though, and that is why it is called vacation dick. A nice "plump" 6 incher attached to a funny and loving man is a 3-6 times a week situation with pleasure. They will generally still really have fun with the 6 incher and feel great, but it's a different experience. This is boyfriend dick.

LOL
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33601
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 16:35:44 (permalink)

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-12879-page-137.html

When you can't stop fapping. 

Elbow Thermometer
  • Total Posts : 3106
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 18:20:36 (permalink)
post edited by Elbow Thermometer - 2018/07/14 18:22:18
Booberella
  • Total Posts : 12655
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/15 08:54:11 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
I hate morning sex too. I will only do it if the girl initiates, even then I'll be reluctant. I hate mornings more than any other part of my day, and I also find sex to be the last thing on my mind. Plus I tend to feel psychologically drained after sex, so it would sort of ruin my day.

Lol! What a weirdo.

I think there are some grains of truth in some parts of the manosphere, but the greater part of it is just angry neckbeard virgins or people who's posts read like Spils wrote them lol

That is proper Patrick Bateman
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2733
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/16 20:12:27 (permalink)
metzie
SmokedEggs

Lol! What a weirdo.

That is proper Patrick Bateman

Lol!
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3907
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/30 19:13:02 (permalink)
Cybotron is on there too....

My Filipina from Mindanao and my Russian wife 
I am a lawyer and was earning six figures until I was fired in 2013, after 9 years. Got an even better paying job in London, but it lasted only a year. I had enough of the rat race and decided to start my own business. 

Bought a big house in 2007 and had to pay the mortgage. I met a 19 year old Russian through friends in 2000. She was an au pair, very attractive and seemed fun. I faced the choice of marriage or never seeing her again, due to visa restrictions, and therefore though I never wanted to marry I took a chance and married.

Oksana surpassed all my expectations, not only was she slim and attractive and very young, she gave total submission. I thought I found the one. In 2010 she wanted a child. I did not feel ready but eventually agreed. After the big six figure jobs came to an end Oksana started to take over the business day to day operations. She was harder working, and better suited to the business we started, with my capital and based on my idea.

We still had sex any time I wanted, but after I lost the jobs and the three times a year SE Asian five star holidays came to an end I noticed a slight drop off in Oksana's submission levels. She was also having to become more assertive with the child and business, at which she excelled. Effectively she was burning the candle at both ends. I was no longer the top priority at all time, the way it used to be. We didn't have major problems but I did not like the direction things were going.

With a lot of free time on my hands I was online on a dating site for SE women. Just for fun. Or so I thought. The women were far away and I never thought anything could happen for real. Then I met Loreen from Mindanao. She had a highly attractive personality, was gorgeous and ten years younger than my wife, who seemed very busy with child and business. Loreen and I were writing for 5 months when I decided to fly to Cebu to see her in 2016.

She had one of those amazing slender, elegant, elongated bodies, was tall for a Filipina, with pert breasts and very pale skin for a Filipina. We had a great time, she was a big personality. There were a few red flags, excessive mobile phone use, jealousy and anger issues, but I let them slide. I returned to Europe and decided to revive my legal career, get the income to build a new life and leave the wife. Eventually I got a job in London, only a short four month engagement but again paying six figures.

When Loreen came to London it was not under a good star. I had a few months earlier conceived a second child with my wife. She wanted another child, I refused. She was always on the period, but of course she stopped taking the pill and got me drunk, we had sex and sure enough a child was conceived. When I eventually told Loreen she was initially distraught. This came after I had not disclosed that I was married and had a child, which she found out a few months after our first meeting.

Anyway, it became clear Loreen had issues. She would get mad and unable to control her anger, say if Harrods was too crowded. Then she'd walk ten metres infront of me to show her displeasure. I would tell her I don't want her doing that, and she'd explode. Once we actually wrestled in the street. When the job came to an end, and having a pregnant wife at home I decided to go back home and break it off with Loreen. So I did.

After I broke up with Loreen she started to put in real effort, wrote me poems, called, and wrote a lot. I was there for the birth of my second daughter with the wife and I realized maybe this was not what I wanted. I resumed contact with Loreen. After eight months I got another six figure lawyer job, this time a permanent one. I took the job and moved out of my house, leaving my daughters behind. This job was in a different country.

Loreen arrived and things seemed great at first. Then her father died and she had to return to the Philippines after a few weeks. She returned quickly but after she returned I found out she had been writing to her Danish ex boyfriend telling him about the death of her father. So I told her we're done and I flew home to spend Xmas with my family, leaving her alone for 6 days. I flew back, despite my wife pleading from the heart not to go and stay with her. It broke my heart, but I felt I had to go. Loreen seemed to be in trouble, talking crazy and I didn't want to be responsible for her trashing my apartment or harming herself.

So I returned. Though I had paid for a return ticket for her to the Philippines, she refused to take it. She assured me she'd never write to the Danish ex again. Her behavior improved and she was cooking and taking care of the place, sexually very available. However, by this time I had two big tax bills in two jurisdictions, and added up all the money I spent on Loreen, 50,000 USD. I still had on-off behavioural issues with Loreen. Though I was drawn to her I decided to send her away again to think things over in peace.

I insisted meanwhile that Loreen give me her password for her Facebook and email, given her past infractions. Her strong refusal made me suspicious. She eventually provided the passwords but it became clear she had deleted almost everything. Then she came clean. 

After I told her to leave she had called her Danish ex on Skype. Added him on Whatsapp and confessed she was in touch with him two days earlier. She also revealed whilst she was with me the Dane had flown to the Philippines and visited her family home, as he knows her family and goes hiking there. But that was not all.

Loreen also revealed that ten days after we first met in Cebu she went on another two week fucking holiday with a 57 year old Filipino-American (I'm 47). She says she didn't believe I would come back and wanted to explore her options. She then chose me, because other guy lied about his age. She'd told me she had two boyfriends before me, an American and a Danish guy. Turns out she'd fucked six guys before me. After the American an Australian sex tourist. And she'd cheated on the Danish with an Australian guy, with whom she had a one year affair. Then, went back to the Danish guy, broke up and fucked a Japanese guy. Then met me, and after we met fucked the Filipino American guy. To whom she also wrote while she was with me. She also wrote to a Scottish guy she never met whilst she was in London with me.

So, I'm pretty pissed at this point. Remember, I'd left my daughters and wife to be with this girl. So, I pretended that I forgave her everything. Initially so that she'd tell me the full facts. But then it dawned on me that I could get her to come back, fuck her brains out and then discard her like a used rag, after she thought I was crazy in love with her. It would be my revenge. So I bring her back. Of course the wife finds out and breaks off all contact with me, not happy at all. Despite Loreen's best efforts, her behavioural issues again come out. She constantly fears I will send her home again and go back to my family. There are constant arguments, I actually slap her after she tries to beat me up. 

Then yesterday she refused a sex act she did many times before. I am now thinking of sending her home again and return to the wife. The problem is, every time I'm with the wife I want to be with Loreen, and everytime I'm with Loreen I yearn for the stability of my wife, who's not as exciting anymore.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3907
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/30 19:21:19 (permalink)
Im so into this thread. Its incredible

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-69140.html
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20705
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/30 20:39:28 (permalink)
Lol, such complete fantastical bollocks

no
gentle kenneth
  • Total Posts : 1918
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/30 21:07:53 (permalink)
Razor

it's a jizzy autistic misogynistic echo chamber

lol
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0