Helpful ReplyHot!Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2624
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 08:33:07 (permalink)
I hate morning sex too. I will only do it if the girl initiates, even then I'll be reluctant. I hate mornings more than any other part of my day, and I also find sex to be the last thing on my mind. Plus I tend to feel psychologically drained after sex, so it would sort of ruin my day.

Lol! What a weirdo.

I think there are some grains of truth in some parts of the manosphere, but the greater part of it is just angry neckbeard virgins or people who's posts read like Spils wrote them lol
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15701
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 16:12:14 (permalink)
Not too many women on earth, I am willing to bet, can take a rough pounding from a 10 incher on the regular. On occassion they love that shit though, and that is why it is called vacation dick. A nice "plump" 6 incher attached to a funny and loving man is a 3-6 times a week situation with pleasure. They will generally still really have fun with the 6 incher and feel great, but it's a different experience. This is boyfriend dick.

LOL
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33156
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 16:35:44 (permalink)

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-12879-page-137.html

When you can't stop fapping. 

Elbow Thermometer
  • Total Posts : 3085
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/14 18:20:36 (permalink)
post edited by Elbow Thermometer - 2018/07/14 18:22:18
Booberella
  • Total Posts : 12589
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/15 08:54:11 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
I hate morning sex too. I will only do it if the girl initiates, even then I'll be reluctant. I hate mornings more than any other part of my day, and I also find sex to be the last thing on my mind. Plus I tend to feel psychologically drained after sex, so it would sort of ruin my day.

Lol! What a weirdo.

I think there are some grains of truth in some parts of the manosphere, but the greater part of it is just angry neckbeard virgins or people who's posts read like Spils wrote them lol

That is proper Patrick Bateman
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2624
Re: Who Else Here Doesn't Respect Their Mother? 2018/07/16 20:12:27 (permalink)
metzie
SmokedEggs

Lol! What a weirdo.

That is proper Patrick Bateman

Lol!
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
Β© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0