Hot!John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO

Author
John B
  • Total Posts : 5074
2018/06/29 14:51:37 (permalink)

John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO

Out next week. Edited the video myself. This project took forever. Hope some of you like it. 

https://youtu.be/GfS5-8IjwPA

9 Replies Related Threads

_Nearly 50 FFS_
    • Total Posts : 15458
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 15:09:45 (permalink)
    I like this new '80's direction you've taken John, bigups 
    John B
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 15:28:08 (permalink)
    _binar_

Thanks. Thought I'd re-embrace it a bit, with some of my new stuff - have been inspired by a lot of current synthwave, or whatever it's called!
    21 21
    • Total Posts : 6511
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 15:30:37 (permalink)
    you should try a little dark like Carpenter Brut style!
    Sheriff Lobo
    • Total Posts : 2721
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 15:37:22 (permalink)
    John_B
    _binar_

Thanks. Thought I'd re-embrace it a bit, with some of my new stuff - have been inspired by a lot of current synthwave, or whatever it's called!

I also had a little dabble with "wave"/"synthwave" Plastician et al

I came to the conclusion that it's basically peaked with this tune:
    https://soundcloud.com/wavemob/sorsari-luna
    and then quickly got bored of it. HTH

dnbsmurf
    • Total Posts : 23
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 17:17:38 (permalink)
    John, have you heard of 'Gunship' (the band)? I think you'd very much like them, very 80s vibe to them, and some great music videos.
    John B
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 18:25:45 (permalink)
    dnbsmurf
    John, have you heard of 'Gunship' (the band)? I think you'd very much like them, very 80s vibe to them, and some great music videos.

Oh gosh yes - absolutely loved their album (and was super jealous when I saw Metrik had got them in on a collab on his last album)

If you find my spotify artist page I've got a big synthwave playlist of all my favourites too 
    John B
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 18:27:32 (permalink)
    dazdsb

Yeah I think that would work well with DnB - though I tend not to listen to as much of the harder synthwave stuff - gets a bit oppressive if I have it playing in the house all day long - like I expect to have to defeat end level bosses every time I go to the kitchen hah. Think it would probably go down better with traditional D&B headz than the more synthy stuff - will add to my never ending list of studio idea/tasks! :-)
    21 21
    • Total Posts : 6511
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/06/29 20:11:59 (permalink)
    John_B
    dazdsb

Yeah I think that would work well with DnB - though I tend not to listen to as much of the harder synthwave stuff - gets a bit oppressive if I have it playing in the house all day long - like I expect to have to defeat end level bosses every time I go to the kitchen hah. Think it would probably go down better with traditional D&B headz than the more synthy stuff - will add to my never ending list of studio idea/tasks! :-)

yeah it can get a bit much tbf - I like it though, kinda a mix of metal and synthwave. 

do you listen to any vaporwave stuff? 
    John B
    Re: John B ft. Tiarum & Xenturion Prime "Approaching Zero" OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018/07/09 10:31:10 (permalink)
    dazdsb
    John_B
    dazdsb

yeah it can get a bit much tbf - I like it though, kinda a mix of metal and synthwave. 

do you listen to any vaporwave stuff? 

I'm not entirely sure of the distinction between vaporwave & synthwave or any of the general 80s synth inspired stuff out there - just skipped through whatever popped up on youtube when i typed it in, and nah - not really my bag as much whatver it is that I DO listen to hah!

Here's a big playlist I have on a lot at home - relatively representative of the synthwave stuff I like :-)

https://open.spotify.com/...hn1E6OwzQLyMzsGbawejig
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0