Helpful ReplyHot!Ex partners

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15296
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/12 09:23:57 (permalink)
Whitey Fisk
willfunk

My most recent split 8 months ago was as clean as a whistle with minimal contact.

Good old Mafesto.

She's yours now mate. Enjoy the noels
Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4836
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 00:49:13 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
AlphaMike
All my ex's literally want me dead.

My missus is one of my best mates' ex, which was fucking awkward at first but all good now, I don't really see him as "my missus' ex", he's just a friend of ours.  Massive relief, lots of friendships go south over shit like that.

Do you ever remind yourself that your best mate has slung his dick up your wife?

Whitey
  • Total Posts : 9701
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 03:37:40 (permalink)
willfunk
Whitey Fisk
willfunk

My most recent split 8 months ago was as clean as a whistle with minimal contact.

Good old Mafesto.

She's yours now mate. Enjoy the noels

I wish bbz. You got Mama Dolmio, I'm stuck with Uncle Ben.

CTRL + ALT + WHITEY
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3238
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 03:57:49 (permalink)
Whitey, are you nocturnal?
Whitey
  • Total Posts : 9701
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 04:07:46 (permalink)
No, he's in New Zealand. I heard I'm a Kenyan postman or a milkman or something.

CTRL + ALT + WHITEY
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 571
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 12:25:22 (permalink)
I was on the road to marrying some bird early this year but she did my head in so much I had to call it off... he actually refused to accept my resignation lol then after agreeing to go on a break for a month texted me two weeks in giving her good bye speech lol I waited until the deadline then said bye and blocked her...

Japanese birds won't have anything to do with you when you split up generally because they get super fucking jealous, like you can't even stand next to a member of the opposite sex without it being assumed you're married ffs
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1309
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 12:28:37 (permalink)
fonik
Original Nuttah
[youtube]http://youtu.be/9Heybq1s79Y[/youtube]

tags just need to be [tube] [/tube]

Cheers, I was putting [youtube] *facepalm
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3238
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 14:50:42 (permalink)
Test Recordings
I was on the road to marrying some bird early this year but she did my head in so much I had to call it off... he actually refused to accept my resignation lol then after agreeing to go on a break for a month texted me two weeks in giving her good bye speech lol I waited until the deadline then said bye and blocked her...

Japanese birds won't have anything to do with you when you split up generally because they get super fucking jealous, like you can't even stand next to a member of the opposite sex without it being assumed you're married ffs

I want to hear more about this. Sounds like a job instead of a marriage
badder2
  • Total Posts : 2035
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 17:25:19 (permalink)
The japanese seem to be pretty odd about alot of things. 

Alpha Mike
  • Total Posts : 1068
Re: Ex partners 2018/02/13 17:59:29 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
AlphaMike
All my ex's literally want me dead.

My missus is one of my best mates' ex, which was fucking awkward at first but all good now, I don't really see him as "my missus' ex", he's just a friend of ours.  Massive relief, lots of friendships go south over shit like that.

Do you ever remind yourself that your best mate has slung his dick up your wife?

fair question tbf.  It used to cross my mind when we first started getting serious but not for many years.  I've banged a couple of her mates in the past so it's swings & roundabouts.  We're a pretty incestuous group of mates really.
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0