Helpful ReplyHot!Celebrity Sex Crime Talk & Speculation

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 9
Author
Law
  • Total Posts : 64375
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:24:38 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2017/10/17 15:18:54
Lrrr
Syhr
OEM
Although, the fantasy he wanted to play out could easily be paid for legitimately. It's not like he's short of cash or doesn't have privvy to private circles or contacts.

this is what i was thinking. Why would someone with that much money, power and influence need to put themselves in the firing line by getting rapey? he could spend his life floating on a cloud of big brass titties and stay clean as a whistle rather than trying to get some bag of sticks like Paltrow to look at his dick under a dressing gown.

Power.

Yes. Absolutely power. This is hopefully the start of something big in Hollywood as its obvious it's been a fucking cesspit of abuse and paedophilia since its inception.

The amount of victim shaming I've seen around this has been fucking abhorrent. Cunts like this Weinstein have been doing this for years and years purely because they can. Wherever there is money and power there's vulnerable people getting exploited and abused. I cant see why anyone would refuse to believe it.

It's clearly in every facet of sport and showbiz, as well as big business. Rich psychopaths sit at the top of these industries, and they do whatever the fuck they want. Why would we be surprised after Saville, after all these ex-footballers coming out? Really is just the tip of the iceberg. 
Law
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:26:11 (permalink)
This cunt thought he was untouchable, and just like Saville has been for decades. He thought he could get away with anything. Everyone on the inside fucking knew, it was a private joke, and no one did a fucking thing. People have tried to out it but either didnt get listened to or basically got thrown out of "hollywood".
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33785
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:30:32 (permalink)
Law
This cunt thought he was untouchable, and just like Saville has been for decades. He thought he could get away with anything. Everyone on the inside fucking knew, it was a private joke, and no one did a fucking thing. People have tried to out it but either didnt get listened to or basically got thrown out of "hollywood".

I've read stories where a group of people would disappear leaving the victim and Weinstein alone for him to do whatever he wanted.

Its clearly bigger than any individual and a wider conspiracy within the industry.

SA10
  • Total Posts : 298
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:31:27 (permalink)
DrumBongo
MaxPower
Harvey Weinstein is also being accused of rape.

Apparently this is the tip of the iceberg. Cory Feldman won't even name the person who nonced him up because they're too powerful in the industry.

Blatantly Walt Disney

Blatantly not Walt Disney who died 5 years before Corey Feldman was even born FYI.

Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 21608
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:32:27 (permalink)
Syhr
OEM
Although, the fantasy he wanted to play out could easily be paid for legitimately. It's not like he's short of cash or doesn't have privvy to private circles or contacts.

this is what i was thinking. Why would someone with that much money, power and influence need to put themselves in the firing line by getting rapey? he could spend his life floating on a cloud of big brass titties and stay clean as a whistle rather than trying to get some bag of sticks like Paltrow to look at his dick under a dressing gown.

This guy had the ultimate notches on his bedpost. 

While other guys are out there smashing Kate Beckinsale lookalike brasses.... he is smashing Kate Beckinsale. 

... also, I don't believe this is the only guy in Hollywood carrying on with this behavior. The casting couch is a long running tradition and not just in Hollywood. The music industry too. Even Wrestling lol.. read up on Pat Patterson
OEM
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:34:17 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby sectionate 2017/10/20 11:25:03
SA10
DrumBongo
MaxPower

Apparently this is the tip of the iceberg. Cory Feldman won't even name the person who nonced him up because they're too powerful in the industry.

Blatantly Walt Disney

Blatantly not Walt Disney who died 5 years before Corey Feldman was even born FYI.

Arcadian
  • Total Posts : 1889
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:35:29 (permalink)
SA10
DrumBongo
MaxPower

Blatantly Walt Disney

why wont he say? no ones too powerful. 

seems backwards saying theres a problem but then not saying who is the problem when asked

just letting you know theres a raping peado about
yeah, who is it?
not saying. stay safe now, bye.
Law
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:41:31 (permalink)
Arcadian
why wont he say? no ones too powerful. 

seems backwards saying theres a problem but then not saying who is the problem when asked

Really, you dont get it?

Surely it's no coincidence Feldman's career went to shit and Haim overdosed.

Arcadian
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:44:48 (permalink)
exactly so he lost alot anyway, out the cunt. I don't know the ins and outs of his career or whatever and have just read about Haim which is awful and obviously the person who raped him needs to be in prison not still in the same position that allows him access to these kids
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 21608
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:50:36 (permalink)
Arcadian
exactly so he lost alot anyway, out the cunt. I don't know the ins and outs of his career or whatever and have just read about Haim which is awful and obviously the person who raped him needs to be in prison not still in the same position that allows him access to these kids

I am sure if it was that easy, he would do it. You don't know what happened and there is clearly some reason why he is frightened and his abuser must still have some kind of power over him.. This kind of stuff can't be easy to deal with as a victim. Especially with so many complicit in covering it all up on such a grand scale 
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31278
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 13:52:48 (permalink)
Exactly, same reason saville got away wth it for so long.

‘X raped me here, these 5 people were all there and knew what happened’

‘Nope, sorry we didn’t see anything. We quite like our 100k a year job’

NFA for the bacon

frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25306
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 15:18:48 (permalink)
What is the world coming to when a top Hollywood producer can't get his cock sucked by a few up and coming actresses?
OEM
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 15:30:10 (permalink)
It's not about licking a bit of meat being out of the question, it's because that bacon wasn't kosher.

frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25306
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 15:37:27 (permalink)
Ahh seen, I hadn't clocked they were under-aged...

Are we talking 'could fuck in this country but not the US under-aged' or 'Savile under-aged'?
M.F.
  • Total Posts : 6467
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 15:41:45 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
If I'm going to be raped by a dirty old man, I'd probably rather it happened after I died. 1-0 Savile imo 

Our Jimmy never got caught either. 2-0 Savile
post edited by MF182 - 2017/10/16 15:43:13

SA10
  • Total Posts : 298
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 15:46:34 (permalink)
OEM
SA10
DrumBongo
MaxPower

Blatantly Walt Disney

right I obviously missed some 'hilarious' joke there. maybe you could explain it to me when I decide to give two f***s.

Loam
  • Total Posts : 1640
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 15:52:21 (permalink)
Ooh who's a Salty Steven
Lrrr
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 16:05:42 (permalink)
SA10
OEM
SA10
DrumBongo
MaxPower

Blatantly Walt Disney

right I obviously missed some 'hilarious' joke there. maybe you could explain it to me when I decide to give two f***s.

Could you please let me know when you've decided? Thanks.

gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8235
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 16:21:38 (permalink)
I’m glad people are finally looking into it... been the worst kept secret in Hollywood for years. Even Judy garland was talking about this kind of activity in the 1930s

Every couple of years someone hints at it - I.e. https://www.vanityfair.co...lywood-child-sex-abuse - but the investigation mysteriously never seems to go anywhere...

Plenty of stories I’ve heard over the years about other actresses speaking out and being blacklisted... Kate beckinsdale and Julia stiles off the top of my head... and guys like adrian brody being phased out too just because they’re not ok with it
Lrrr
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:04:47 (permalink)
Some of it is a bit OTT though.

OH HE MADE ME WATCH HIM SHOWER AND IN RETURN ALL I GOT WAS A $5 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT AND AN OSCAR.

• Total Posts : 6733
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:15:35 (permalink)
let's clear something up here - would watch HW shower and maybe suck him off for $5 million dollar contract and an Oscar.

there's no shame in being a slut for fame. that's just the biz. 

HW hit me up fam.

Lrrr
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:16:53 (permalink)
dazdsb
let's clear something up here - would watch HW shower and maybe suck him off for $5 million dollar contract and an Oscar.

there's no shame in being a slut for fame. that's just the biz. 

HW hit me up fam.

Yeah, flat out raping is a bit steep but watching some fat turd shower for a few mil seems fair game to me.

bludfirebob
  • Total Posts : 132
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:18:08 (permalink)
where is trevor nelson these days hes gone well quiet

blatently out there snffing little boys y fronts
OEM
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:18:14 (permalink)
Lrrr
SA10
OEM
SA10
DrumBongo
MaxPower

Blatantly Walt Disney

Could you please let me know when you've decided? Thanks.

Could you also let me know when you've acquired a sense of humour pls. Thanks m8. I'll explain the joke and it will be funny.

• Total Posts : 6733
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:18:48 (permalink)

i'd probably allow a small bit of rape tbf

i'm mentally quite strong and my bumhole would probably recover pretty quickly. 
bludfirebob
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:20:35 (permalink)
dazdsb
maybe suck him off for $5 million dollar contract and an Oscar.

Lrrr
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:21:18 (permalink)
TBF, I got a digit slipped up my arsehole Friday night and permission was not granted, does that now make me a 'sexual assault survivor?'

bludfirebob
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:23:07 (permalink)
Lrrr
TBF, I got a digit slipped up my arsehole Friday night and permission was not granted, does that now make me a 'sexual assault survivor?'

dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 5293
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:24:03 (permalink)
Potentially, did Harvey do it?
Arcadian
Re: Savile/Cosby/Weinstein Celebreity Rapist Talk & Speculation 2017/10/16 17:26:38 (permalink)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41580010
list of who has accused him. I didn't realise that the main woman accusing him was paid $100k silence money previously. American culture of paying for silence is sleazy as fuck. Jacko did it too

if hes propositioned someone for sex with a movie role and its been accepted then that's not assault. its an abuse of his position and immoral but its consensual. it would be interesting if he caught the god bug in rehab and outted those actresses in a confessional
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 9
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0