Helpful ReplyHot!Dream market users

Page: << < ..678910 Showing page 10 of 10
Author
cal2
  • Total Posts : 2717
Re: Dream market users 2018/05/17 22:33:56 (permalink)
is dream down?
Bertie Bassett
  • Total Posts : 665
Re: Dream market users 2018/05/18 06:49:15 (permalink)
post edited by Bertie Bassett - 2018/05/24 09:20:17
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23499
Re: Dream market users 2018/05/28 15:21:47 (permalink)
Who's the goto for pure-o right now?  Just looked at TYT and they are now at £75/g ish...  Anyone got any recommends?

heinrick
  • Total Posts : 2785
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/10 01:02:33 (permalink)
A few mates told me tyt was the best. It's good but no better than some that is a lot cheaper, and the "free" hash is moot cos I don't blaze anymore. However, I ordered Thursday night and it came this morning. Can't complain
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12429
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/10 01:35:49 (permalink)
Whagwan
Who's the goto for pure-o right now?  Just looked at TYT and they are now at £75/g ish...  Anyone got any recommends?

All things considered, a Henry off Candyman is the best value imo.

Used instant gram for the first time and wasn't at all impressed.
Griff
  • Total Posts : 9186
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/10 03:17:50 (permalink)
PM me if you want some decent up to date links, aside from the candyman like SW14 said, who is always solid.
SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/10 03:36:43 (permalink)
8-9/10 every time imo. Proper gear that you can taste instantly and know what it’s about.

This shit off instantgram had no oil at all, a funny taste, no smell. A lot, lot worse than Candyman.

ASIA BABE have you used TCM cos if it’s always that quality then you’re being knocked, especially if these are promo prices.
Asian Babe
  • Total Posts : 11181
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/10 08:33:46 (permalink)
SW14
8-9/10 every time imo. Proper gear that you can taste instantly and know what it’s about.

This shit off instantgram had no oil at all, a funny taste, no smell. A lot, lot worse than Candyman.

ASIA BABE have you used TCM cos if it’s always that quality then you’re being knocked, especially if these are promo prices.

Fear nor, everything good. Wickr, everything Wickr

SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 09:07:53 (permalink)
Actually pissed off at that shitshow from instantgram.

Described as “oily” and “shiny” with a “strong smell” and was odorless matt resembling pub grub.

Don’t bother with those cunts for sniff if that junk is anything to go by.

Had a few lines yesterday and then ordered a curry - should be a good indicator of the cocaine content.
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25151
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 10:00:18 (permalink)
Interesting feedback as I was pondering just trying insta's stuff just for some variety

Based on the above, I won't bother and stick with TCM for my next order
SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 10:18:04 (permalink)
frizzyd
Interesting feedback as I was pondering just trying insta's stuff just for some variety

Based on the above, I won't bother and stick with TCM for my next order

Don't. Abysmal. 

incomparable with TCM's. Maybe it was a bad batch, but I've never had a bad batch from your man. Only used IG because the matey wasn't replying on Friday.

IG said he'd "top up" the next order as a gesture of goodwill, but I won't be making one.

Abysmal.
SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 13:20:02 (permalink)
@frizzy, they’ve offered me a free gram next time I order which isn’t much consolation when me and a pal done 400 sheets.

Destroy the cunt and his lies on that DNStar forum or bite my lip until he has a good batch?

In two minds here.
Asian Babe
  • Total Posts : 11181
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 13:49:36 (permalink)
SW14
@frizzy, they’ve offered me a free gram next time I order which isn’t much consolation when me and a pal done 400 sheets.

Destroy the cunt and his lies on that DNStar forum or bite my lip until he has a good batch?

In two minds here.

You leave him alone. Get a different batch next time and enjoy your free gram

Griff
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 13:54:56 (permalink)
Yeah he has different batches all the time, some are better than others, occasionally they are crap.

Do you know what the batch was?  I wouldn't feel the need the destroy him though...
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 2223
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:03:15 (permalink)
Plus one for shit last batch off IG.

Got a sample weeks back and it was miles better. Got an eighth for a stag two weekends ago and only difference from standard taxi man fair was it was bang on weight. Was disappointed, especially considering I'd been talking it up to all the LADZ CRU.

(Eighth of diz was spot on and saved the day)
SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:16:37 (permalink)
horrid
SW14

In two minds here.

You leave him alone. Get a different batch next time and enjoy your free gram

It’s not very enjoyable when you’ve torched £400 to get it. If i’d seen/smelt that off a normal dealer I’d have refused it.

I understand they have to sell their product but it was literally nothing as described. “Oily, great smell and shiny” = matt, odourless and the texture of Gobi sand granules.

Never had a bad batch off TCM but he was unresponsive Friday.

CC stamp, Griff. Avoid it like the plague.
Griff
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:34:36 (permalink)
Weird, I actually got some of the CC stamp and it was shiny, oily and smelly lol

I do wonder whether he sends out random batches sometimes I must say...
SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:36:42 (permalink)
Griff
Weird, I actually got some of the CC stamp and it was shiny, oily and smelly lol

Yeah I think the brands and stamps are probably a load of shit. They just send out what's there. In this case it was none of the above.
frizzyd
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:37:42 (permalink)
SW14

In two minds here.

I dunno man, once bitten twice shy and all that but he does seem highly recommended by a lot of the DNStar forum and all the reddit pages back in the day when they still existed.

Also, people who know their pureo on here do seem to rate him and that's how I ended up using TCM by their recommendations

Not much consolation but it was probably just a shit batch - with the amount these people are knocking out, I wouldn't imagine they'll have it for very long. Looking on DNStars, he's had quite a lot of shit feedback recently about his batches and to be fair to you, don't think you are alone with your feedback on this particular batch
https://dnstars.vip/t/ig-just-announced-new-bolivian-cc-stamp-promo-prices/5360/117

I do wonder if sometimes these vendors just sent shite out to some new customers assuming they are students or new to the game so can get away with it. Regulars will be getting the good stuff, huuuge mistake to make with you as you are a fiend who'll order loads over time

post edited by frizzyd - 2018/06/11 14:40:59
Griff
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:41:32 (permalink)
SW14
Griff

Yeah I think the brands and stamps are probably a load of shit. They just send out what's there. In this case it was none of the above.

Actually scrap that, I think I got the ST stamp.  I don't buy that often, can't remember half the time lol

But yeah, his reviews are usually decent, with the odd bunk brick.  Cheap though, especially when it's £50 per g
SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:41:43 (permalink)
Yeah, that's why I gave him a crack of the whip but it really was horrific. Some of the worst gear I've done, including street gear. Just no effect whatsoever. 

I'll stick to what I know I think or might cash in the free gram in the future when he has something decent.

SW14
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:43:08 (permalink)
frizzyd
SW14

In two minds here.

I dunno man, once bitten twice shy and all that but he does seem highly recommended by a lot of the DNStar forum and all the reddit pages back in the day when they still existed.

Also, people who know their pureo on here do seem to rate him and that's how I ended up using TCM by their recommendations

Not much consolation but it was probably just a shit batch - with the amount these people are knocking out, I wouldn't imagine they'll have it for very long. Looking on DNStars, he's had quite a lot of shit feedback recently about his batches and to be fair to you, don't think you are alone with your feedback on this particular batch
https://dnstars.vip/t/ig-just-announced-new-bolivian-cc-stamp-promo-prices/5360/117

I do wonder if sometimes these vendors just sent shite out to some new customers assuming they are students or new to the game so can get away with it. Regulars will be getting the good stuff, huuuge mistake to make with you as you are a fiend who'll order loads over time

Yeah, he's lost a gold account there. I think you're right, I imagine it's flying out all over the shop and the "stamp" thing is a marketing gimmick to make people want to try the "new" product, which is probably just coming in and going out constantly.
Griff
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 14:49:41 (permalink)
Nah I dunno, people buying regularly do reviews of the different stamps and they do often look different, different effects etc.  Just sometimes they are better than others.

I had an XXX stamp the other week and it was bloody great, and completely different to the ST stamp I got. 

Worth just checking that forum to see what stamps he has in at the time before you order, and see if there's any reviews etc. 
TheSultan90
  • Total Posts : 169
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/11 19:35:57 (permalink)
  "+1 for wack gak from IG. Won't be buying again. First 2 buys were good, then spent a fair chunk on can't remember the name, and now stuck with it lolnotlol. This was a couple months ago. No smell, no shine, no nuffin."

my m8 ^

eugene1277
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/17 19:51:53 (permalink)
has anyone got any reliable wickrs for diazys? pm me
Ruralgangster
  • Total Posts : 1427
Re: Dream market users 2018/06/19 10:10:29 (permalink)
SW14
Yeah, that's why I gave him a crack of the whip but it really was horrific. Some of the worst gear I've done, including street gear. Just no effect whatsoever. 

I'll stick to what I know I think or might cash in the free gram in the future when he has something decent.

I got sent some of the CC stamp, it was full of rocks and it stunk.. was best gear I’d done in ages .. must have been a different batch he sent you
cal2
  • Total Posts : 2717
Re: Dream market users 2018/07/06 12:07:38 (permalink)
anyone know a vendor that does NDD? wanted to get some squidge black in for the weekend and my vendor is so slow, 3 days and still not even shipped.
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 30888
Re: Dream market users 2018/07/06 12:33:31 (permalink)
Stamps don’t mean shit. Haven’t for about 15 years.

frizzyd
Re: Dream market users 2018/07/18 12:36:01 (permalink)
Has anyone heard from TCM or OO today or yesterday?

Both completely silent today which is highly unusual
Page: << < ..678910 Showing page 10 of 10
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0