Helpful ReplyHot!Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
wiz neurotix
  • Total Posts : 488
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/08/24 09:11:36 (permalink)
Yes, we are preparing a livestream DJ set from our offices on the day of the ICO launch 

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/08/23/press-release-viberate-ico-livestreamed-dj-set-offices

#wizdnb
PapaJaro
  • Total Posts : 6652
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/08/24 21:59:39 (permalink)

Of particular fascination to Shrem was the prison currency system, which involved bartering mackerels. According to an article in the Wall Street Journal, there has been a mackerel economy in federal prisons since about 2004, when federal prisons prohibited smoking and, by default, the cigarette pack, which was the earlier gold standard. Prisoners need a proxy for the dollar because they're not allowed to possess cash.

Every inmate can only buy 14 mackerels per week, said Shrem, so there is a certain number in circulation in the prison. Also, not all mackerels are created equal. The fish expire after about 3 years, after which their value depreciates. Expired mackerels, referred to as "money macks," retain 75% of the value of the "eating macks," or non-expired fish, explained Shrem. There were currency exchanges between the two, and everything had two prices in the prison. 

One day, a large number of mackerels were confiscated by prison guards and left out for any prisoner to take. Overnight, the guards essentially introduced hyperinflation, said Shrem, and flooded the market. They lost all of their value. 

This got Shrem thinking. He started to think about the value of digitizing the prison economy and putting it on the blockchain. 

Leer0y
  • Total Posts : 215
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/08/24 23:15:09 (permalink)
@wiz neurotix are you aware this is shit?
Ornette
  • Total Posts : 46
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/08/25 08:06:37 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby PapaJaro 2017/08/27 06:48:07
WiffleBat

best use of comic sans evar
wiz neurotix
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/08/28 11:56:52 (permalink)

#wizdnb
wiz neurotix
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/01 08:00:13 (permalink)
Viberate token sale and UMEK performance will be live on:
https://livestream.com/zivo/Viberate

#wizdnb
wiz neurotix
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/11 13:15:29 (permalink)
Viberate token crowdsale successfuly ended in record time: 4 minutes and 42 seconds. It will be available on Livecoin.net on 6th October
https://www.livecoin.net/

#wizdnb
wiz neurotix
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/25 11:40:24 (permalink)
The sale is over and while we are waiting for Viberate to hit the exchanges, make sure to join our platform, contribute, share or invite your friends.
Each contribution is rewarded by Viberate points which can be exchanged for some cool rewards ;)
https://www.viberate.com

#wizdnb
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2787
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/26 19:15:45 (permalink)
Not sure why old Wiz keeps banging on about it to a forum of about 15 jaded ravers who are all putting doge memes up and laughing 
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15058
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/27 10:20:45 (permalink)
Hahahaha what a load of old shite this is
Law
  • Total Posts : 63216
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/27 10:23:18 (permalink)
this is the best thread title in the history of the forum

I even excitedly told my wife that the music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency. I was bemused and appalled by her lack of interest.
wiz neurotix
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/28 06:45:46 (permalink)
Rudiger01
Not sure why old Wiz keeps banging on about it to a forum of about 15 jaded ravers who are all putting doge memes up and laughing 

well I've been working on this for years now and of course I want to share it with my bass community, since it's a project intended for musicians and it's free to use!
So far I got Noisia, Cause4Concern, Zardonic, Crissy Criss, Hybrid Minds, Dub Elements and some other dnb producers to claim their profile and I hope others will join soon. 

#wizdnb
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19710
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/28 08:36:02 (permalink)
They have 'claimed their profile'?

What exactly does that mean? you are now paying them in wizbits that they can exchange for a new usb stick?
Cherno Samba
  • Total Posts : 2566
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/28 08:37:51 (permalink)
wiz neurotix

So far I got Noisia, Cause4Concern, Zardonic, Crissy Criss, Hybrid Minds, Dub Elements and some other dnb producers to claim their profile and I hope others will join soon. 

You've pretty much got the scene covered there so why do you need us?
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19710
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/28 08:55:54 (permalink)
DrumBongo
wiz neurotix

We're the bottom parts of the pyramid scheme needed to make it work.
wiz neurotix
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/29 09:09:44 (permalink)
DrumBongo
wiz neurotix

I need you to join and start using it. It is built to help musicians with their careers and exposure.
It is free to use, you can actually earn some money and most importantly get more gigs. :)

geordie007
What exactly does that mean? you are now paying them in wizbits that they can exchange for a new usb stick?

Haha wizbits :)
I guess the biggest fear up here is this cryptocurrency system we integrated, but don't worry. 
If you don't like it or don't trust it, you can simply ignore it and still use Viberate for free.

There are Viberate points and Viberate tokens.

Viberate users get points for each contribution they make on the platform (Sign up, add artist/venue/event, suggest changes, invite people, share content etc.).
Once the user have some of this Viberate points he chooses what to do with them.
He can use it to contact venues, promoters or agents through our platform or simply exchange it for some of our rewards (events tickets, merch...).
And for those users who are interested in cryptocurrency, they can swap those Viberate points into Viberate tokens, go to exchange and trade them for other cryptocurrencies or real money.

I think this is the most simple way I can explain.

#wizdnb
soulfocus
  • Total Posts : 2836
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/29 13:14:33 (permalink)
Still not sure why anyone would find this useful.
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8613
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/29 13:37:48 (permalink)
It's seriously called Viberate?  Lol sounds like a sex cam site...
shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24473
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/29 16:54:45 (permalink)
Viberate coins AND viberate tokens eh?

When are the loot boxes coming?
Will Mac
  • Total Posts : 15058
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/29 16:58:35 (permalink)
wiz neurotix
DrumBongo
wiz neurotix

I need you to join and start using it. It is built to help musicians with their careers and exposure.
It is free to use, you can actually earn some money and most importantly get more gigs. :)

geordie007

Haha wizbits :)
I guess the biggest fear up here is this cryptocurrency system we integrated, but don't worry. 
If you don't like it or don't trust it, you can simply ignore it and still use Viberate for free.

There are Viberate points and Viberate tokens.

Viberate users get points for each contribution they make on the platform (Sign up, add artist/venue/event, suggest changes, invite people, share content etc.).
Once the user have some of this Viberate points he chooses what to do with them.
He can use it to contact venues, promoters or agents through our platform or simply exchange it for some of our rewards (events tickets, merch...).
And for those users who are interested in cryptocurrency, they can swap those Viberate points into Viberate tokens, go to exchange and trade them for other cryptocurrencies or real money.

I think this is the most simple way I can explain.

Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8959
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/09/29 17:08:32 (permalink)
Leer0y
@wiz neurotix are you aware this is shit?

wiz neurotix
Re: Music industry to get it's own cryptocurrency 2017/10/10 11:10:16 (permalink)
Viberate is live on LiveCoin.net ;)

#wizdnb
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0