Helpful ReplyHot!what's the strangest thing you have fapped to?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
PeterPrang
  • Total Posts : 273
2017/06/19 15:15:33 (permalink)

what's the strangest thing you have fapped to?

https://youtu.be/-l3LU6DuYvM

my cock is confused
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 4189
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 15:20:55 (permalink)
on the list of strange things to fap to that comes in at a very low level tbf. lol.
PeterPrang
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 15:27:18 (permalink)
well i dont know of many dudes that would get off to an 18 year old noshing off a lollipop

come on then daz whats yours. brazilian fart? disfigured midgets?
Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2353
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 15:46:00 (permalink)
lol ... Nothing particularly strange springs to mind.. however, my formative years we're full of 'challenge wanks'.

eg Cracking one out to
- Eurotrash before Jean Paul Gautier re-appeared and started mincing about.
- Blue Peter, the Katy Hill segments (obviously)
- Bruce's Price is Right, during the bit when dolly birds try to sex-up a Wine decanting set & a Vauxhall Corsa, this was perhaps the most challenging, there was only a very small wank window between "lets see ... your showcase showdown" and Brucie re-appearing with "What about that then". 

PS - MTTPM: When I logged in to write this, the Captcha was "GERK" 
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8047
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 15:49:37 (permalink)
Sheriff Lobo
lol ... Nothing particularly strange springs to mind.. however, my formative years we're full of 'challenge wanks'.

eg Cracking one out to
- Bruce's Price is Right, during the bit when dolly birds try to sex-up a Wine decanting set & a Vauxhall Corsa, this was perhaps the most challenging, there was only a very small wank window between "lets see ... your showcase showdown" and Brucie re-appearing with "What about that then". 

Plus the most obvious one of all, the 'previews' on the television X channel.  They were quite the challenge, I think they were a minute long? 
PeterPrang
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 15:52:45 (permalink)
im sure i posted this before here or elsewhere but catching my aunt getting deepthroated by her then husband spurred me on to bash one out as a naive teenager
dazdsb
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 15:56:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Fiend. 2017/06/24 11:01:23
back in my earliest wanking days I managed to wank one off to the cartoon image of a woman spreading herself to insert a tampon off the instruction leaflet for said tampons. 

I'm not sure how I came to have that instruction leaflet but once I saw the little cartoon pussy lips there was only one thing going to happen. 

I'd probably wank at it again now tbh.

Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2353
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:00:03 (permalink)
Griff
Sheriff Lobo

eg Cracking one out to

Plus the most obvious one of all, the 'previews' on the television X channel.  They were quite the challenge, I think they were a minute long? 

lol, yes! .... although wouldn't rank this as difficult as Bruce's Price is Right... the television X freeview had actual bare boobs rather than just Emma Noble in a figure hugging number.
MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 970
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:02:52 (permalink)
A week ago Tuesday I was stuck at a Bulgarian airport sans phone for 4 hours so decided to have a wank in a toilet cubicle. Haven't had to use my imagination in a while - was brill tbh.
dazdsb
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:08:04 (permalink)
wanked on the plane coming back from Puerto Banus to a sexy business card I'd picked up from some broad in the Navy Bar. I proudly announced completed wank to colleague upon returning to seat much to the dismay of the unrelated woman sat in the seat next to me. 

only downside was I had to use my last remaining water to wash my jizz off the seat in the toilet so had to suffer the rest of the flight with no water and a severely incoming hangover.
soulfocus
  • Total Posts : 2737
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:09:10 (permalink)
Griff
Sheriff Lobo

eg Cracking one out to

Adult Channel was 10-15 mins bitd iirc, b2b whatever you could find on the German channels.
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8047
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:16:24 (permalink)
dazdsb
wanked on the plane coming back from Puerto Banus to a sexy business card I'd picked up from some broad in the Navy Bar. I proudly announced completed wank to colleague upon returning to seat much to the dismay of the unrelated woman sat in the seat next to me. 

only downside was I had to use my last remaining water to wash my jizz off the seat in the toilet so had to suffer the rest of the flight with no water and a severely incoming hangover.

Surely should've just wanked into a tissue?!  lol
dazdsb
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:20:25 (permalink)
Griff

Surely should've just wanked into a tissue?!  lol

My head wasn't in the clearest place, such a sensible idea didn't occur.

Washing your jizz off the seat of a plane toilet, sweating profusely in the aftermath - the realisation, the 'what just happened' moment - with the last few drops of hydration to your name...

Those were some feels right there, as I looked myself in the eye in the mirror of that little sweaty jizz cabin. 
Majik
  • Total Posts : 40525
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:20:36 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dazdsb 2017/06/19 16:21:02
PeterPrang
im sure i posted this before here or elsewhere but catching my aunt getting deepthroated by her then husband spurred me on to bash one out as a naive teenager

Your aunt was a tranny?

PeterPrang
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 16:36:51 (permalink)
she was more man than u ever were

i bet you fap to posters of all the latest grime stars up on your walls
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 18771
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 17:20:08 (permalink)
Daz did you wank off to ices bell end when you saw it the other day?
dazdsb
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 17:21:28 (permalink)
did you wank off to the thought of me wanking off to ICE's bell-end the other day? 
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 18771
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 17:27:31 (permalink)
I don't remember doing so
dazdsb
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 17:32:42 (permalink)
it's easy to get lost in the moment. 
Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 803
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 17:44:13 (permalink)
'Daz's stories'
dazdsb
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 18:44:48 (permalink)
Paperback collection soon come.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 89495
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/19 18:47:08 (permalink)
Your dad and your granddad going at it hammer and tongs you big soppy wrister
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14580
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 06:29:48 (permalink)
Wierd thread
MR.EQ
  • Total Posts : 16879
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 07:33:54 (permalink)
Fuckinghell Daz.

SIGS, EVERYTHING SIGS.
Majik
  • Total Posts : 40525
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 08:57:13 (permalink)
PeterPrang
she was more man than u ever were

i bet you fap to posters of all the latest grime stars up on your walls

But you're a grown man making up stories on the internet.

You are not that guy.

Autograff
  • Total Posts : 11717
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 14:48:38 (permalink)
Why didn't you just buy more water on the plane Daz? 
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9258
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 15:55:49 (permalink)
Trouser snakes on a plane
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2144
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 20:49:45 (permalink)
Autograff
Why didn't you just buy more water on the plane Daz? 

No tissue in the bogs. No water to drink. What sort of amateur operation is this?
Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8657
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 20:58:30 (permalink)
dazdsb

Straight up wrong-un behaviour in every aspect.

Didn't even lift up the seat?!
dazdsb
Re: what's the strangest thing you have fapped to? 2017/06/20 21:09:59 (permalink)
the main lid was open but I didn't lift the seat. 
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0