Helpful ReplyHot!Reliable Kamagra sites?

Page: << < ..3637 Showing page 37 of 37
Author
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 97486
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 10:55:08 (permalink)
Isn't that the one you said would cure DHC withdrawals? How long were you doing it for?

A technique I've found to quit dhc is to get some tramadol and take those for the dhc withdrawal symptoms for about a week so then you're only dealing with minor tramadol withdrawals once the dhc is out of your system, a weeks worth rather than months or years, they have similar effects but don't work in the exact same way (I think) . If this is a flawed system then let me know why...
post edited by RAYZA - 2019/01/08 10:57:40
Loam
  • Total Posts : 1641
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 11:20:19 (permalink)
Razor
Isn't that the one you said would cure DHC withdrawals? How long were you doing it for?

A technique I've found to quit dhc is to get some tramadol and take those for the dhc withdrawal symptoms for about a week so then you're only dealing with minor tramadol withdrawals once the dhc is out of your system, a weeks worth rather than months or years, they have similar effects but don't work in the exact same way (I think) . If this is a flawed system then let me know why...

Yeah your tramadol technique was pretty much what I was recommending kratom for.

I was taking a small amount (2-3g) twice a day for about a month, I've taken it for a couple weeks before and had no withdrawals. Some people claim they've taken it for months/years and not had bad withdrawals, depends on the person I suppose. For me it's definitely a once or twice a week treat from now on once normal shitting has resumed. 👍
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33789
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 11:26:39 (permalink)
I think every cunt at my work has some sort of bowel disorder. Every single time I'm in there a fart/shit and 2 minute arse pissing contest ensues from the next cubicles ffs. It's completely fucked as the ventilation system is off more than it's on.

Asian Babe
  • Total Posts : 11219
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 11:56:38 (permalink)
OEM
I think every cunt at my work has some sort of bowel disorder. Every single time I'm in there a fart/shit and 2 minute arse pissing contest ensues from the next cubicles ffs. It's completely fucked as the ventilation system is off more than it's on.

Seems to be true in most communal toilets for some reason! 

Asian Babe
  • Total Posts : 11219
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 11:57:38 (permalink)
Where are you guys getting your Kratom from? Dream? 

RAYZA
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 12:07:13 (permalink)
Loam
Razor

Yeah your tramadol technique was pretty much what I was recommending kratom for.

I was taking a small amount (2-3g) twice a day for about a month, I've taken it for a couple weeks before and had no withdrawals. Some people claim they've taken it for months/years and not had bad withdrawals, depends on the person I suppose. For me it's definitely a once or twice a week treat from now on once normal shitting has resumed. 👍

Don't you have to boil it in tea? That's what puts me off tbh, too much effort.

I'd love to be able to take DHC only at the weekends, it would be ten times as effective and not a drain on the wallet, I don't have the willpower though, I'm an all or nothing kinda guy.
Loam
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 12:49:49 (permalink)
horrid
Where are you guys getting your Kratom from? Dream? 

Naturaldye.nl

I just bomb it in rizlas these days to avoid the taste, I tried making tea once and it the most foul bitter tasting substance I've ever tasted. Yeah I've thought about getting some DHC but I just can't trust myself with strong opiates, kratoms quite mild so it's easier to take it or leave it. Its just nice to have if you've got a shit day of work ahead or if you have a social event you can't be fucked with and need a little lift.
RAYZA
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 13:00:43 (permalink)
Dhc is a weak opiate, there's only codeine below it. I'd love to try the stronger ones like hydrocodone but I never will as I'm sure I'd love it lol. Not even sure where you'd get it other than the darknet.
RAYZA
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/08 20:57:57 (permalink)
Any other sites like supremesteroids that do dhc?
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11911
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 01:18:17 (permalink)
You wanna try vicodin, that after a night on Colombia's finest was absolutely smacktastic lol
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6443
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 02:57:54 (permalink)
My mate got given a bottle of hydrocodone for a broken leg. I was asking him for it at one point when I was going through a bit of lost point in my life. Glad I never ended up getting it
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33789
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 03:36:31 (permalink)
Why the fuck would you be glad when you didn't expand on why you were "lost in your lofe"? 

Fake news. Fuck off. Hydrocodone is the best thing ever.

Leer0y
  • Total Posts : 304
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 06:55:10 (permalink)
Too fucking right it is, can't help but laugh at all these pussies harping on about DHC.

Coming to the last of a haul of 80mg Oxycontin - original OP formula (smokable, snortable & injectable). Procured from a freind who's father had them prescribed whilst on his death bed from cancer - I very much doubt I'll see these again.

Did tout them a few pages back but had limited interest. Strictly for the connoisseurs tbh.
Loam
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 08:54:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Lrrr 2019/01/09 09:36:21
Ooh you're 'ard
badder2
  • Total Posts : 2404
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 08:56:59 (permalink)
Why dont all you pussies just get on the smack like Whoweres sister and be done with it?  
RAYZA
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 11:57:07 (permalink)
All the hardest people I know are hooked on strong opiates
Loam
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 12:10:25 (permalink)
My drugs are cooler than your drugs
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13950
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 12:23:16 (permalink)
You can or could buy hydrocodone over the counter in cough syrup in the US.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11911
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 12:46:08 (permalink)
Being able to get alpazolam over the counter is a blessing, travelling with my anxiety can be a right fucking wanker sometimes. Xanax to the manax. $1.50 for 10 lol

Also that giant shit always makes me think it's like a Cornetto or something. Vile thing lol
RAYZA
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/09 13:54:35 (permalink)
SW14
You can or could buy hydrocodone over the counter in cough syrup in the US.

I think all opiates have been banned there now without a prescription
RAYZA
Re: Reliable Kamagra sites? 2019/01/16 15:13:47 (permalink)
Supreme have stopped selling any opiods again, that didn't last long
Page: << < ..3637 Showing page 37 of 37
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0