Helpful ReplyHot!ISIS/Mass Killings Talk & Speculation

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 52
Author
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5560
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/17 15:40:28 (permalink)
SW14
To my knowledge, Jesus didn't steal from caravans

@W1003 Can you confirm this?
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2591
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/17 15:44:17 (permalink)

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 21000
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/17 16:17:35 (permalink)
SW14
Most normal people would be disgusted by rape, beheading, beating women, the death penalty for choosing to leave a faith most are born into etc.

I love the bit at Mosque on a Friday where the Imam makes us celebrate these specific things. Yaaaaay rape

w1003
  • Total Posts : 3333
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/17 16:24:20 (permalink)
MellowHype
SW14
To my knowledge, Jesus didn't steal from caravans

@W1003 Can you confirm this?

it's a lie.

sigs have returned

BRB
SW14
  • Total Posts : 9175
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/18 17:25:51 (permalink)
Shiverman
Wiseacre you're wasting your breath. In SW14 et al's eyes Islam is like a faucet of all the evil, that can be simply turned off if only everyone would agree. There's no grey area, no background or history to it, no provocation, no admission that most of these fucking loons aren't even actually muslims. The problem is not foreign policy, education, racism, war...it's just Islam, get rid of that (somehow) and the violence would stop. Bizarre logic.

This article is a superb riposte to your apologist points.

https://areomagazine.com/2017/04/03/westminster-and-the-islamic-connection/
SW14
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11708
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/19 15:46:19 (permalink)
SW14
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/isis-al-qaeda-drugs-trafficking-cartels-heroin-terrorism-a7684961.html

Hmmmmm.

Very interesting. Aren't the remaining frameworks of the IRA bang into drug running? Certainly were on both sides when the Troubles were at their peak. 

No surprise that the organisations set up to destroy terrorism have been tainted with that brush too (eg the Noriega CIA cocaine flights). I'd have thought God bothering abstinence loses its appeal quicker than serious doubloons

OEM
  • Total Posts : 32238
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/19 15:55:38 (permalink)
It's not just drugs

Ive read about and watched a documentry on sophisticated frauds happening in this country where money is going out through networks into the hands of isis.

Goodone
  • Total Posts : 4528
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/19 15:56:20 (permalink)
lol at reference to Isis's PR strategy enabling them to just about pass themselves off as legitimate freedom fighters...
 When have they ever said anything other than 'Death to Infidels'?? I'ts only westerners as far as I can tell that have this idea that they are somehow a political force which would go away if Corbyn was elected

It's a noble attempt to try and delegitimise Islamic fundamentalism in today's political climate but is way off the mark imo... they are fascists simple as... not really interested or surprised to know they fund themselves through criminal enterprise and think that the least of their crimes tbh

post edited by Goodone - 2017/04/19 16:11:22
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17945
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/19 15:58:23 (permalink)
SW14
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/isis-al-qaeda-drugs-trafficking-cartels-heroin-terrorism-a7684961.html

Hmmmmm.

Interesting article but the headline and subheading are jokes. It's like arguing FARC were only ever about the cocaine 

SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/19 16:14:05 (permalink)
Goodone
lol at reference to Isis's PR strategy enabling them to just about pass themselves off as legitimate freedom fighters...

When have they ever said anything other than 'Death to Infidels'?? I'ts only westerners as far as I can tell that have this idea that they are somehow a political force which would go away if Corbyn was elected

The article I posted above bulldozes all of these points.

As I've said to darkmatter and others who blame our foreign policy, ISIS wrote us an article entitled "why we hate you and why we fight you" and the primary reasons were our secularism, our liberalism and number one: being disbelievers and enemies of Allah.

Above imperialism, foreign policy or anything else.

It bulldozes just about every point the apologists have raised. Brilliant article.
Goodone
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/19 16:19:32 (permalink)
SW14
Goodone

The article I posted above bulldozes all of these points.

As I've said to darkmatter and others who blame our foreign policy, ISIS wrote us an article entitled "why we hate you and why we fight you" and the primary reasons were our secularism, our liberalism and number one: being disbelievers and enemies of Allah.

Above imperialism, foreign policy or anything else.

It bulldozes just about every point the apologists have raised. Brilliant article.

The top one was great, agreed with every word.

The second one not sure about... I hope I'm never in a position to choose between ISIS and good quality gear lol
SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/19 16:24:35 (permalink)
The second one is PR.

The first one nails it.
SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 21:30:13 (permalink)
Another ISIS attack on Paris. Police officers shot. Apparently came from Belgium on the train. The folly of Schengen.

Yet again previously known to security services.
post edited by SW14 - 2017/04/20 21:33:37
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:09:31 (permalink)
Ban trains!

Goodone
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:20:34 (permalink)
Another belter of a post mate
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:27:34 (permalink)
ISIS have claimed responsibility but I'm yet to see any evidence as yet.

Oh hi Goodone.

SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:30:56 (permalink)
The fact they knew his name and claimed responsibility almost immediately suggests they were actively involved in planning the attack.

France and Belgium are now the terror capitals of Europe.
post edited by SW14 - 2017/04/20 22:34:15
Goodone
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:36:36 (permalink)
Is it even an issue if he was in touch with Isis? The point is he was inspired by Islam... an ideology which we have been pandering to for too long... surely the frequency and style of attacks demonstrate that?
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:43:19 (permalink)
SW14
France and Belgium are now the terror capitals of Europe.

Do they get EU funding for this?

SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:44:51 (permalink)
Unfortunately the ideological driver simply won't be addressed because Europe's politicians are actively propagating the blatant lie that Islam is a peaceful religion.

It's a lovely and comforting thought, but sadly patently and utterly untrue.
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:45:36 (permalink)
Goodone
Is it even an issue if he was in touch with Isis? The point is he was inspired by Islam... an ideology which we have been pandering to for too long... surely the frequency and style of attacks demonstrate that?

Yawn. "Inspired by Islam" was he m8? Or rather inspired by ISIS?
What sort of pandering have you been doing ?

SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:48:59 (permalink)
ISIS are inspired by Islam.

ISIS and Wahabbist ideology is a literalist interpretation of the Koran and Sunnah.

This wouldn't be a problem if the Koran and Sunnah weren't hugely violent texts which strict adherence to manifests itself in this horrific way.
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:49:03 (permalink)
SW14
Unfortunately the ideological driver simply won't be addressed because Europe's politicians are actively propagating the blatant lie that Islam is a peaceful religion.

It's a lovely and comforting thought, but sadly patently and utterly untrue.

We'll be alright in a post Brexit UK though, don't worry. We can ban Islam and anyone so much as uttering the word Ramadan will be jailed. THAT'LL MAKE TERRORISTS THINK TWICE

Goodone
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:51:58 (permalink)
Isis is undiluted Islam lol that's what islamists want for UK

I'm not pandering but you are in refusing to identify or even engage in a thought process which doesn't call out Islam for what it is and even try to cobble some excuse for their behaviour

The government does too we have allowed this ideology to permeate our education system prison system even political system and we don't address for fear of someone like u coming along and stifling debate with cries of racist lol
SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 22:59:07 (permalink)
We could start simply by stopping extremist Islamists preaching at our universities.

The NUS were ranting the other day about Westminster University throwing out copies or the Koran that weren't claimed by their Islamic society.

It's not just the CCTV cameras @UniWestminster is guilty of. They also destroyed all the students' Qurans. This is what Prevent has caused.

The same Islamic society invited Murtaza Khan to speak.

Khan has a history of encouraging communal division, declaring of non-Muslims “people are still not waking up to understand the fact that these people are enemies towards us”, and asking in 2007 “for how long do we have to see our mothers, sisters and daughters having to uncover themselves before these filthy non-Muslim doctors?”
However, it is his views on homosexuality which are the most worrying, including his claim that it is an “abominable action which goes against humanity” and that it should be punished with death.

The NUS' response? Not a fucking word. 

This is the same Islamic society that produced Jihadi John and someone that tried to blow up a plane at Luton airport.

https://blogs.spectator.c...e-islamist-extremists/

This is a perfect example of pandering to Islam and extremist bile being preached under the cloak of political correctness. Everyone should condemn what these people are teaching and sadly, they are just teaching Wahabbi literal Islam.
post edited by SW14 - 2017/04/20 23:15:09
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 23:07:03 (permalink)
Goodone

I'm not pandering but you are in refusing to identify or even engage in a thought process which doesn't call out Islam for what it is

Don't lecture me on thought processes you fucking prune.

JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9680
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 23:10:08 (permalink)
Gutless you're being a bit of a willy lately
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 23:17:54 (permalink)
Well it's the same old fucking argument from this prick. Yeah yeah it's all down to the Koran. Of course. Nailed it. We go round and round in circles every single time and no one takes anything on board, no one changes their opinion, no one wants to explore anything other than their own narrative.
Yes I'm being a willy, but at least on my part it's intentional.

SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/20 23:20:48 (permalink)
Just bury your head in the sand, stick a flag twibbon on your social media and pop back to this thread in the next few days when the next inevitable Islamic terror attack happens then. 
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 52
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0