Helpful ReplyHot!ISIS/Mass Killings Talk & Speculation

Page: << < ..5152535455.. > >> Showing page 51 of 57
Author
IKOS
  • Total Posts : 35871
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/03 14:09:28 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Obama banned the sale of guns to people with mental health issues. Trump reversed that ban as soon as he got in to office.

The NRA donated $30 million to the Trump campaign

#MAGA

Jesus christ. Absolutely fucking shameful.
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15478
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/03 14:15:22 (permalink)
Blatantly nothing to do with ISIS
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22628
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/03 14:19:39 (permalink)
Ssssh don't set him off again.
Bare Grills
  • Total Posts : 1035
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/03 14:28:48 (permalink)
The problem with the auto weapon thing is that the definition 'automatic' is to do with the mechanics of the firing/loading mechanism not how many rounds can be fired in a set amount of time or any other description, hence bum fire kits being ok.

Still, focusing on whether a weapon is auto or not shifts the argument away from the real problem, America really needs tighter control of all firearms.

The gun laws in this country aren't as tight as people make out but they do a good job of limiting ownership to those who have a genuine use for them, self defence is not counted as a valid reason. I hold a Section 2 shotgun licence and section 1 firearm licence, they weren't particularly hard to get, shotgun is simple, section 1 was slightly more involved and needed to show that I have a genuine use, and the land where it is used is cleared for that particular calibre. The licence even states what I can and can't shoot with it (strangely enough I am not cleared for target shooting) and I can't buy more than a specific amount of ammunition at any one time or hold over a specific amount. Silencers are even treated as an additional slot on the ticket, and I needed to prove my need for them.

The rules here work for this country, probably wouldn't work for America but I sure they could come up with something better than their current free-for-all
SW14
  • Total Posts : 9865
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/03 14:32:52 (permalink)
What is your use?
Bare Grills
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/03 14:36:29 (permalink)
Gamekeeper/Pest Control
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 7702
PapaJaro
  • Total Posts : 6652
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 00:03:46 (permalink)
Paramedics gone they switch the lights off and there are still people breathing! https://pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh 
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19466
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 06:03:12 (permalink)
I won't be watching pew tube, especially an account named white power fabricating bullshit that says this is a false flag full of crisis actors

no
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22628
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 06:31:51 (permalink)
Wait, there's another reason to hate ProperJarring?
Me_Kick_Out_Teet
  • Total Posts : 21003
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 10:51:03 (permalink)
Bare Grills
The problem with the auto weapon thing is that the definition 'automatic' is to do with the mechanics of the firing/loading mechanism not how many rounds can be fired in a set amount of time or any other description, hence bum fire kits being ok.

Still, focusing on whether a weapon is auto or not shifts the argument away from the real problem, America really needs tighter control of all firearms.

The gun laws in this country aren't as tight as people make out but they do a good job of limiting ownership to those who have a genuine use for them, self defence is not counted as a valid reason. I hold a Section 2 shotgun licence and section 1 firearm licence, they weren't particularly hard to get, shotgun is simple, section 1 was slightly more involved and needed to show that I have a genuine use, and the land where it is used is cleared for that particular calibre. The licence even states what I can and can't shoot with it (strangely enough I am not cleared for target shooting) and I can't buy more than a specific amount of ammunition at any one time or hold over a specific amount. Silencers are even treated as an additional slot on the ticket, and I needed to prove my need for them.

The rules here work for this country, probably wouldn't work for America but I sure they could come up with something better than their current free-for-all

You will all be able to sleep easy in the knowledge that I am just about to apply for my shotgun licence. 
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41038
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 10:57:39 (permalink)
Another step closer to becoming a real life nonce hunter lol

Me_Kick_Out_Teet
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 11:04:05 (permalink)
Well they are for clay pigeon shooting and def would never be used for anything other than that like on a burglar
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24799
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 11:04:30 (permalink)
Domino
You will all be able to sleep easy in the knowledge that I am just about to apply for my shotgun licence. 

As alien as this might be (!), when the copper from your local police force comes around come around to inspect your security arrangements, make sure you make friends with them as it makes the license renewal loads easier.

In the provinces, it only tends to be one person who looks after these applications/renewals within the local force, no idea how it works with the MET though.
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 30044
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 11:34:49 (permalink)
Domino
Bare Grills

Weren’t you in the shovel years ago? I thought you wouldn’t get a licence with any sort of record; even spent?!

Syhr
  • Total Posts : 43736
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 11:34:56 (permalink)
my father in law just gets a cursory "hi, how's life" phone call from the local copper once a year and that's enough to get his license for 2 shotguns renewed.

pretty shabby really, it's not like he'd reply "yeah not too bad, although I'm considering blowing my wife's head clean off at the weekend". I'm sure he's thinking that though, I would be.

frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24799
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 11:38:47 (permalink)
Syhr
my father in law just gets a cursory "hi, how's life" phone call from the local copper once a year and that's enough to get his license for 2 shotguns renewed.

pretty shabby really, it's not like he'd reply "yeah not too bad, although I'm considering blowing my wife's head clean off at the weekend". I'm sure he's thinking that though, I would be.

Must depend on the area then as they visit the house for every renewal around here
MykMallett
  • Total Posts : 14909
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 11:41:03 (permalink)
Lrrr

Weren’t you in the shovel years ago? 

Me_Kick_Out_Teet
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 11:42:37 (permalink)
Lrrr
Domino
Bare Grills

Weren’t you in the shovel years ago? I thought you wouldn’t get a licence with any sort of record; even spent?!

Only ever remanded... No convictions
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 14726
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 12:39:21 (permalink)

frizzyd
Syhr

Must depend on the area then as they visit the house for every renewal around here

2 guys i know with shotty's in surrey get visited 4-6 times a year by popo. as soon as any sort of burglary or incident happens in the area, they come knocking.
And yeah, you can get a licence as long as you served less than 3 years, i dunno if it's different up norf'.
KNUCKLES
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 12:40:26 (permalink)
Domino
Lrrr
Domino
Bare Grills

Only ever remanded... No convictions

No further action, wen im ere
Bare Grills
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 13:10:30 (permalink)
When the FEO comes to your place for first visit to check your security and asks where you keep the spare cabinet key don’t tell him, it’s a trick question. Didn’t happen to me but it’s apparently a common question to catch people out.
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 5045
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 16:16:43 (permalink)
Oh man that video is fucking harsh. Not much makes me wince these days but that's awful. Fuck sake.
KNUCKLES
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 18:04:17 (permalink)
Bare Grills
When the FEO comes to your place for first visit to check your security and asks where you keep the spare cabinet key don’t tell him, it’s a trick question. Didn’t happen to me but it’s apparently a common question to catch people out.

#GunmanTips
SW14
  • Total Posts : 9865
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 18:23:30 (permalink)
dazdsb
Oh man that video is fucking harsh. Not much makes me wince these days but that's awful. Fuck sake.

What video?
Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 18:55:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dazdsb 2017/10/04 20:41:20
I think he must be on about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_aFlNC5DI

Specialized1
  • Total Posts : 21622
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 19:49:31 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby _Modus_ 2017/10/04 22:05:46
ISIS have claimed responsibility for Teresa May's speech.

STEAM - McGrayUK
badder2
  • Total Posts : 1937
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 20:17:15 (permalink)
SW14
dazdsb

What video?

The one paedojaro posted. 

What a helm. 
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 4623
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 20:25:35 (permalink)
Specialized1
ISIS have claimed responsibility for Teresa May's speech.

What? Because it was the fucking bomb?
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 4623
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/10/04 20:26:35 (permalink)
And I mean 'the' as in 'da'
Page: << < ..5152535455.. > >> Showing page 51 of 57
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0