Helpful ReplyHot!ISIS/Mass Killings Talk & Speculation

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 57
Author
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18084
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/13 14:59:07 (permalink)
OEM
He's not fanatical imo. You edited your post lel

Is imo, edited my post because I just posted a photo of a dead horse then continued flogging it

IKOS
  • Total Posts : 35871
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/13 17:05:25 (permalink)
The US has just dropped a 21,000-pound non-nuclear bomb known as the 'mother of all bombs' in Afghanistan. The largest bomb before reaching nuclear levels of destruction. Murky.
IKOS
  • Total Posts : 35871
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/13 17:09:16 (permalink)
My heart goes out to all the none militarily folk in Nangarhar province. Awful times.
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16423
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/13 19:54:10 (permalink)
_binar_
Just to expand on my point above.

Much like your average superhero movie, the 'military-industrial complex' needs a 'bad guy'.

Vietnam, Russia, Iraq, Iran and so on... then in a dramatic plot twist, the bad guy became 'borderless' with 9-11, except the perpetrators came from Saudi, but who's going to put our biggest arms buyers in that frame? Better a bearded guy who lives in a cave that we can just kill, taking the head off that particular snake, leading us onto the next one.

Better now, there is a 'borderless' enemy that we can't have 'summit talks' with, proper 'diplomatic channels' aren't open to us, besides, they're savages and we don't negotiate with terrorists. However, we sure as hell have a big reason to arm ourselves and all middle eastern countries that will have our weapons. 

A peace deal, territory for Isis and Palestine - no-one in the region to buy our weapons any more? No need to spend £100 billion+ on Trident? Can't let that happen.

Keep stoking the differences in the whole 'bible/koran' thing, dressed up somehow as 'good v evil' and the customers will keep coming, creating jobs for Americans and profits for Lockheed Martin, Boeing, BAE and so on. 

Oh look, now that we've fucked off Russia by bombing Syria, relations with them are at 'an all time low' (forgetting Cuba in '62 of course).. Keep an eye on Lockheed-Martin's share price as a result.

Conclusion - the only end game is 'The End' game.

Edit - replacing 'bombers' with 'perpetrators', bad choice of word.

While I can get this, how can it be possible for many of the top ISIS leadership not coming out and admitting involvement with CIA? I get the whole "movement" thing but surely someone in the top echoleans would wonder what they are fightning for. Suspect things and raise it up. They all can't be in on it
The Duck of Death
  • Total Posts : 17646
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/13 22:56:47 (permalink)
this will be my final post on the matter.
_Nearly 50 FFS_
  • Total Posts : 15231
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 09:38:33 (permalink)
dimdum
_binar_
Just to expand on my point above.

Much like your average superhero movie, the 'military-industrial complex' needs a 'bad guy'.

Vietnam, Russia, Iraq, Iran and so on... then in a dramatic plot twist, the bad guy became 'borderless' with 9-11, except the perpetrators came from Saudi, but who's going to put our biggest arms buyers in that frame? Better a bearded guy who lives in a cave that we can just kill, taking the head off that particular snake, leading us onto the next one.

Better now, there is a 'borderless' enemy that we can't have 'summit talks' with, proper 'diplomatic channels' aren't open to us, besides, they're savages and we don't negotiate with terrorists. However, we sure as hell have a big reason to arm ourselves and all middle eastern countries that will have our weapons. 

A peace deal, territory for Isis and Palestine - no-one in the region to buy our weapons any more? No need to spend £100 billion+ on Trident? Can't let that happen.

Keep stoking the differences in the whole 'bible/koran' thing, dressed up somehow as 'good v evil' and the customers will keep coming, creating jobs for Americans and profits for Lockheed Martin, Boeing, BAE and so on. 

Oh look, now that we've fucked off Russia by bombing Syria, relations with them are at 'an all time low' (forgetting Cuba in '62 of course).. Keep an eye on Lockheed-Martin's share price as a result.

Conclusion - the only end game is 'The End' game.

Edit - replacing 'bombers' with 'perpetrators', bad choice of word.

While I can get this, how can it be possible for many of the top ISIS leadership not coming out and admitting involvement with CIA? I get the whole "movement" thing but surely someone in the top echoleans would wonder what they are fightning for. Suspect things and raise it up. They all can't be in on it

True - the whole 'good' v 'evil' narrative that we are fed on the subject is simplistic at best, there must be way more to ISIS and their hierarchy than we are being told.

On that 'mother of all bombs' thing... this from the BBC website:

'A significant part of the effect of weapons like the MOAB is said to be psychological - to instil terror by the massive force of the blast.'

Fighting terror with terror then, nice strategy.

Also:

'The MOAB was developed by the Alabama-based aeronautics company Dynetics.'

So guys, now you know where to get some - order your test videos and scale models now, and a salesman will come to see you soon.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 21754
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 09:42:38 (permalink)
And a snip at only $16 million a pop
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19710
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 09:49:53 (permalink)
Whagwan
Wasn't that long ago that people were saying there was no point negotiating with the IRA as they are ideologically married to a fully united Ireland.

Quite however the IRA only really done atrocities in the UK and on Eire's doorstep whereas ISIS seem to be able to instigate or at least claim credit for attacks in many more countries and continents than the IRA so what do you sit down and talk to them about?

Of course you are seemingly forgetting that splinter groups from the IRA are still at large and are still carrying out horrific attacks so by getting one lot round the table another lot are just going to take their place until they get what they ultimately want - and for ISIS, again, that seems to be full sharia law oevr the world and thats it. No compromises whatsoever.

So how do you deal with that ?
Geordie007
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 09:52:34 (permalink)
@Whagwan - if anything is possible with sitting down with ISIS to come to a solution why is it that you cant be that optimistic about Brexit? Surely anything is possible or is it only possible if it suits your own agenda?
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9928
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 09:57:35 (permalink)
I fucking hate the "So called" tagline 
_Nearly 50 FFS_
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 10:01:42 (permalink)
Brexit bollocks is in the 'politics' thread... I like the parallel though.

A 52% vote in favour is enough for the Tory hierarchy to put in place something that they and the civil service were totally unprepared for when elected in 2015. 

There's been no referendum on 'should we get the ISIS leadership round a table and thrash out a solution using Ireland as a model?' - wouldn't happen.

Given Brexit, I don't think the UK is going to have another referendum any time soon given the mess this time, Scotland aside.
darkmatter
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 10:26:04 (permalink)
geordie007
@Whagwan - if anything is possible with sitting down with ISIS to come to a solution why is it that you cant be that optimistic about Brexit? Surely anything is possible or is it only possible if it suits your own agenda?

Please don't answer this whagwan, the abuse of logic here is quite offensive ha.

_Nearly 50 FFS_
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 10:28:48 (permalink)
Anything is possible if it suits my agenda, HTH.
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 10:48:38 (permalink)
_binar_
Brexit bollocks is in the 'politics' thread... I like the parallel though.

A 52% vote in favour is enough for the Tory hierarchy to put in place something that they and the civil service were totally unprepared for when elected in 2015. 

There's been no referendum on 'should we get the ISIS leadership round a table and thrash out a solution using Ireland as a model?' - wouldn't happen.

Given Brexit, I don't think the UK is going to have another referendum any time soon given the mess this time, Scotland aside.

MTTPM - Farage did a Twitter poll on whether the government should have more referenda on important issues. The result was 52%-48%
post edited by gutlessrhyme - 2017/04/14 11:36:26
Geordie007
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 11:28:54 (permalink)
darkmatter
geordie007

Please don't answer this whagwan, the abuse of logic here is quite offensive ha.

Or is it?
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4865
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 12:24:01 (permalink)

LEGITIMISE MY CONCERNS!
darkmatter
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 13:43:02 (permalink)
So ridiculous

I said it was weird at the time that they were reporting "police say attacker acted alone, 8 people have been arrested"

SW14
  • Total Posts : 9887
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/14 22:36:00 (permalink)
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39603467?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Scraping the barrel now. No, this doesn't sound anything like Islamists. Using terror to try and further geopolitical aims? Nah.

I am certain this was not left or right wing extremists.
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19471
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 08:06:11 (permalink)
Lol, you are so bound up by your hatred no other reason is plausible.

no
gutlessrhyme
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 09:05:59 (permalink)
SW14

You should share your evidence with the German authorities. Oh wait, no, 'being a bit racist' isn't actually evidence, is it? 
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 4626
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 10:00:46 (permalink)
Lol Germans making out that it's football hooligans trying to frame poor islamists... Sweden did exactly the same laugh at people for suggesting there's a problem when there are now no go areas and witnessed its first attack.. It would be comical if the threat wasn't so serious
wiseacre
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 10:01:54 (permalink)
Ok brains

no
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 4626
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 10:06:00 (permalink)
It doesn't take brains( or at least shouldn't!) to work out that a bunch of people who have made it their aim to impose sharia law on the west and kill anyone who gets in their way should he treated as an enemy rather than tolerance and respect... they're taking the absolute piss out of us lol
post edited by Goodone - 2017/04/15 10:23:52
SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 10:59:13 (permalink)
There hasn't bee
gutlessrhyme
SW14

You should share your evidence with the German authorities. Oh wait, no, 'being a bit racist' isn't actually evidence, is it? 

Sorry, you're saying I'm a "little bit racist"? 

For the fiftieth fucking time, Islam is NOT a race. It is an ideology, a belief system and a rather unpleasant one at that. It is fully deserving of being critiqued and analysed. 

And one you might have noticed it is an ideology that has been the driver behind countless terrorist attacks. Certainly more than the fans of Schalke FC, who it seems the police are now trying to pin the blame on.
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7597
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 12:04:45 (permalink)
Sorry gutless but youre just coming across as a total extreme lefty who dismisses anything he doesnt agree with as "racist". Not sure whats more annoying, actual racism or that tbh. Both are totally ridiculous.

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 12:32:25 (permalink)
Islamophobia is a racket to insulate Islam from well deserved criticism. People that conflate it with racism are particularly contemptible.

Are you phobic of: 1) the Death penalty for apostates 2) Child brides 3) Stoning adulterers to death 4) Beheading people 5) Rape 6) Death for blasphemers 7) Beating your wife 8) Limb dismemberment?

I am. If you aren't, there's something wrong with you. That doesn't mean that you hate all Muslims and that all Muslims behave like this or believe this, but we should ALL be phobic of such disgusting beliefs that claim to be the total solution for all mankind.
wiseacre
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 14:40:36 (permalink)
Therefore, dortmund bombs were by Islamists. Easy.

no
SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 15:11:37 (permalink)
wiseacre
Therefore, dortmund bombs were by Islamists. Easy.

3 letters at the scene with explicit Islamist demands. The frequency of Islamist attacks and the frequency of far left/right wing bombs on the European mainland suggest it probably is as appears at face value.
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5654
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 16:17:50 (permalink)
Has anyone mentioned that they want Sharia Law?
SW14
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/15 18:26:24 (permalink)
It was the late, great Christopher Hitchens' birthday today. Here is what he had to say about Islamophpbia

"Resist while you can before the right to complain is taken away from you...you will be told you can't complain because you're islamaphobic"

https://twitter.com/countermoonbat/status/852740672243224576

Surely one of the greatest minds of his time. Intelligent enough to see that Islam is not only complete bullshit (not alone as a religion in that respect) but is extremely dangerous, totalitarian bullshit.
post edited by SW14 - 2017/04/15 18:27:49
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 57
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0