Helpful ReplyHot!ISIS Talk & Speculation

Page: << < ..11 Showing page 11 of 11
Author
SW14
  • Total Posts : 7920
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/27 14:38:53 (permalink)
I don't think keeping Trident is a good idea, but actions have consequences.
Jungle Dave
  • Total Posts : 10793
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/27 14:41:02 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby buttock 2017/04/27 18:42:36
SW14

With the greatest of respect Dave, I am more inclined to listen to ISIS themselves who clearly say it is those dusty old ayahs.

They would only be words on a page without the visceral rage generated by drone bombing wedding parties, without the sense of alienation Islamophobia has brought us, without the Middle East littered with depleted uranium, without the almost eternal narrative of cynical exploitation and realpolitik out there since day dot. 

Most of these people are young men. Young men want to be a hero- I just don't think that the dry exegesis of the Koran is as a potent recruitment tool initially as say, watching the news.

Once they have been attracted to Islamofascism, yeah- I'm sure that religion has the same grip on them as all cults and religions seem to have over people over the world. But it is alienation, inequality and despair that causes vulnerable people to look for answers in such a seemingly obviously hypocritical and dubious place in the first instance. 

Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 29415
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/27 14:45:06 (permalink)
Whowhere
Lrrr
Let’s bomb Boots. They sell condoms that make you want to bang white girls.

Surely the most quotable film of all time? Fuck Mini Babybels!

One of the funniest film ever.

Can I have 12 bottles of bleach please?

Shiverman
  • Total Posts : 10341
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/27 15:10:57 (permalink)
You giving me batty chirps, bro? You calling me a whammer?
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 29415
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/27 15:15:05 (permalink)
 I may as you to blow yourself up, but I will never ask you to piss in your own mouth.

simon.r
  • Total Posts : 4243
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/27 15:38:08 (permalink)
Punch yersel baz
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 4116
Re: ISIS Talk & Speculation 2017/04/27 18:12:51 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
SW14

With the greatest of respect Dave, I am more inclined to listen to ISIS themselves who clearly say it is those dusty old ayahs.

They would only be words on a page without the visceral rage generated by drone bombing wedding parties, without the sense of alienation Islamophobia has brought us, without the Middle East littered with depleted uranium, without the almost eternal narrative of cynical exploitation and realpolitik out there since day dot. 

Most of these people are young men. Young men want to be a hero- I just don't think that the dry exegesis of the Koran is as a potent recruitment tool initially as say, watching the news.

Once they have been attracted to Islamofascism, yeah- I'm sure that religion has the same grip on them as all cults and religions seem to have over people over the world. But it is alienation, inequality and despair that causes vulnerable people to look for answers in such a seemingly obviously hypocritical and dubious place in the first instance. 

Let's say you're right (you're not) what's your solution? How many lives have got to be killed / white girls raped before u think we may need to actually address the belief system behind this behaviour.

Do u really think that the drop outs who become radicalized are so incensed with our arms sales and intervention in middle East that they choose to blow themselves up!? Is there no way the religious belief of 72 virgins could be behind it!? We have Christians in this day and age who believe this kind if shite... why would Islam be any different before u even begin to consider the fact that the west has evolved to be a secular non religious society
Page: << < ..11 Showing page 11 of 11
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0