Helpful ReplyHot!When the bomb drops......

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 18642
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/16 16:56:55 (permalink)
Jut
simon.r
Jut
I came up with a pretty solid plan for building a nuke shelter in my hallway after watching Threads.

Then I realised that I live 10 minutes from a major yank airbase and would be vaporised in an instant.

Having seen threads I reckon being vaporized in an instant is far preferable to trying to survive.

You're right there. I think I'd just go outside and watch the fireworks

If you want a good scare, watch this. The siren at the end sent a shiver down my spine.

https://youtu.be/glsCBBDBwZw

LOL at the first comments on that video

LHC
  • Total Posts : 5513
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/16 16:58:43 (permalink)
simon.r
BTW there's a discovery program called doomsday peppers that has a load of yanks prepping for this. Nearly all of them are paranoid fantasists with a patriarchal head a bit like a cult. Just spend their days making and canning food to add to the literal tonnes they have in their bunker.

The only exception to that I can think of was some lone woman who got slated because her escape plan involved a six mile hike to her emergency vehicle, lol.

I fucking love Doomsday Preppers. There's some absolute nutters on that show.

- The guy who built stocks to display his enemies.
- The guy who is scared of an earthquake in San Francisco. If that is the only problem then just leave ffs. That is not a doomsday scenario. One of his survival tools was a fucking bottle of salad dressing.
- The guy who shot himself
- The couple who believe you ask the universe if food is ok to eat and the universe will tell you
- This woman. She has deliberately chosen a house next to the state legislature so she will be first to know when the government takes over.

The government has already taken over you stupid cunt. It's the government.

Basically everyone on the show is incredible to be fair. It largely seems to be an excuse to have a load of guns but it's mostly fucking losers who will be raped to death if the bad thing ever does happen.
geordie007
  • Total Posts : 18153
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/16 17:12:42 (permalink)
LHC
simon.r
BTW there's a discovery program called doomsday peppers that has a load of yanks prepping for this. Nearly all of them are paranoid fantasists with a patriarchal head a bit like a cult. Just spend their days making and canning food to add to the literal tonnes they have in their bunker.

The only exception to that I can think of was some lone woman who got slated because her escape plan involved a six mile hike to her emergency vehicle, lol.

I fucking love Doomsday Preppers. There's some absolute nutters on that show.

- The guy who built stocks to display his enemies.
- The guy who is scared of an earthquake in San Francisco. If that is the only problem then just leave ffs. That is not a doomsday scenario. One of his survival tools was a fucking bottle of salad dressing.
- The guy who shot himself
- The couple who believe you ask the universe if food is ok to eat and the universe will tell you
- This woman. She has deliberately chosen a house next to the state legislature so she will be first to know when the government takes over.

The government has already taken over you stupid cunt. It's the government.

Basically everyone on the show is incredible to be fair. It largely seems to be an excuse to have a load of guns but it's mostly fucking losers who will be raped to death if the bad thing ever does happen.

Id do her over Judgedredds May.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 1728
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/16 18:00:57 (permalink)
Jut
simon.r
Jut
I came up with a pretty solid plan for building a nuke shelter in my hallway after watching Threads.

Then I realised that I live 10 minutes from a major yank airbase and would be vaporised in an instant.

Having seen threads I reckon being vaporized in an instant is far preferable to trying to survive.

If you want a good scare, watch this. The siren at the end sent a shiver down my spine.

This is freaking me out
Jut
  • Total Posts : 2962
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/16 19:41:47 (permalink)
Rudiger01
Jut
simon.r
Jut

This is freaking me out

Spooky isn't it.

WiffleBat
  • Total Posts : 4437
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/16 20:06:50 (permalink)
That news video was unsettling. This is fun too.
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
LHC
  • Total Posts : 5513
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/17 08:07:21 (permalink)
We're in safe hands lads

post edited by LHC - 2017/02/17 08:09:31
mouse
  • Total Posts : 1570
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/17 10:12:41 (permalink)
Paint the windows white, push some mattresses against the wall and then wait for my skin to fall off like the old dears in where the wind blows.
McGarnagall
  • Total Posts : 883
Re: When the bomb drops...... 2017/02/17 14:44:24 (permalink)
holding binar's daughter's hand
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0