Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: << < ..96979899100 > Showing page 97 of 100
Author
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20705
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/26 09:27:51 (permalink)
I disagree, and we can't all be as objective as you mate

There is cause and will for them to go much further and they are about to be rolled back, see 5 posts up. Those currently in force only were because there was no way the administration could worm out of them, unlike the others that were never enacted despite sailing through both houses, and every major ally going much further.

Only taken 18 months for a declaration on crimea also, something that would have been done on day one of any normal administration.

This administration, and indeed any, are defined by what they don't act on as much as what they do, be it Puerto Rico being allowed to fester after a massive natural disaster, huge numbers of unfilled positions throughout the state department or weak action on Russia.

no
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13384
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/26 09:58:31 (permalink)
How did every other major ally go much further?

Please explain?
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31075
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/26 12:06:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby wiseacre 2018/07/27 06:57:22
wiseacre
I disagree

I for one am thoroughly shocked by this.

wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/27 06:57:49 (permalink)

no
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/27 07:01:09 (permalink)
Cohen going to sing like a canary

https://m.washingtontimes...mp-knew-trump-tower-m/

no
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/27 07:09:27 (permalink)
NK not giving up nukes. Seems kim has run into some internal resistance

https://nationalinterest....l-not-give-nukes-26866

no
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6511
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/27 14:40:48 (permalink)
I hope Cohen sacrifices his own freedom to bring Trump down and unleashes some serious truths.

He'll probably get time but maybe looked upon kindly.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/29 21:24:12 (permalink)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06cp5mk

Quite an interesting little doc on the Trump protests - “a very British welcome”. The peaceful “black bloc” up to their usual tricks, surrounding and threatening the Scouse stoner BBC presenter with covered faces, wacking people and one of them in a balaclava unable to say what a fascist actually was when asked just that they must be attacked and stopped.

“Ummm, well you’ve put me on the spot now”

Thank god for these virtuous freedom fighters violently defending all that is great and good.

Pretty embarrassing across the board really - thank fuck it’s over.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/29 21:33:49
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23891
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 04:33:23 (permalink)
No matter our differences, you won't be able to deny that that doc would have been edited like hell to stay on message and push the "They're just as  bad really/horseshow theory' bollocks.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 06:52:05 (permalink)
Whagwan
No matter our differences, you won't be able to deny that that doc would have been edited like hell to stay on message and push the "They're just as  bad really/horseshow theory' bollocks.

Nope. I really don’t think so.

Watch it, it’s only 20 minutes and you can decide for yourself.

I think the presenter who comes across as a chilled and decent bloke is genuinely quite shocked by their behaviour.

God knows how surrounding and threatening a young bloke from the free press on a public street is advancing the cause of anti-fascism.

The middle class anarchist who doesn’t know what a fascist is but “loves” all religions and wears a balaclava as he doesn’t want to lose his “very good job” is like some kind of parody.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/30 06:58:49
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 07:12:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Duderonomy 2018/07/30 10:06:39
Antifa don't mean shit compared to the real issues, just a piddly side distraction. A rabble with the power to change fuck all.

Since you last posted trump has called journalists unpatriotic enemies of the people for stating facts, threatened to shut down the government over the border wall, spunked $12bn unfunded as a sweetener to farmers losing out due to his daft trade war, and a hundred other things worthy of discussion. But that's what you focus on
Pathetic.

no
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 07:16:09 (permalink)
Cos of course antifa are the real threat

https://www.scmp.com/news...and-racists-are-ballot

no
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 07:16:48 (permalink)
wiseacre
Antifa don't mean shit compared to the real issues, just a piddly side distraction. A rabble with the power to change fuck all.

Since you last posted trump has called journalists unpatriotic enemies of the people for stating facts, threatened to shut down the government over the border wall, spunked $12bn unfunded as a sweetener to farmers losing out due to his daft trade war, and a hundred other things worthy of discussion. But that's what you focus on
Pathetic.

Just commenting on a decent little documentary on something that was discussed at length in here. You are more than happy to bleat on about how Tommy Robinson is an existential threat to society, what power does he have? Apparently right wing putsches of French lecture theatres are “real issues” as you gladly post about them.

Discussing American politics with you is futile as your Trump derangement syndrome means you have lost all semblance of balance and reason.

Still waiting for you to elaborate on how other countries have gone much further on Russia. As usual you just ignore questions when your outlandish statements copied and pasted from leftie twitter are scrutinized.

Germany? Expelled two diplomats and about to sign off Nord stream 2? France? Expelled 4 diplomats. US sanctions cost top oligarchs and government officials billions of dollars, they alone have armed the Ukraine against Russian aggression as well as shutting down a Russian diplomatic mission in Seattle and expelling 60 diplomats.

So who has gone further?
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/30 07:41:50
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 08:12:41 (permalink)
wiseacre
NK not giving up nukes. Seems kim has run into some internal resistance

https://nationalinterest....l-not-give-nukes-26866

The article, published yesterday, citing “local sources”, says the committee declared the weapons a “precious legacy” of the country’s late leaders.

While at present, there is no other articles or reports of a similar nature, we should not be shocked.

So a radio report from an unknown station not corroborated by ANY sources now passes for fact, does it?

You’d paste an article written in crayon if it suited your agenda.

If only there was a phrase for articles like this.
Whagwan
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 08:55:30 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Duderonomy 2018/07/30 10:07:37
I love the fact that you are talking about Anti-Fa as if they are the important side this and we didn't have a Free Tommy crew rioting in the streets,chasing and attacking coppers and chucking out the sieg heil salutes just a few weeks back.  All this whilst potential Conservative leadership contenders are chatting to that fash Bannon about how to export his politics to Europe.

Even if every single one of them are the violent dickheads just up for a scrap you are saying, then they are still superior as they aren't fascists.
post edited by Whagwan - 2018/07/30 08:58:10
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 09:14:42 (permalink)
One bloke did a Sieg Heil, so it’s not quite the scene that you suggest. Maybe he was an actual Nazi or maybe he was a pisshead taking the piss out of counter-protestors incessantly bleating “nazi scum, off our streets” at him? Neither of us know. Given Robinson’s history with Nazis (being arrested for headbutting one, having death threats sent to him by the “racial volunteer force” and burning a swastika) and open support of Israel, I’d personally find it unlikely that Nazi ideologues would go and support him.

Surrounding a BBC presenter in ski masks and intimidating him and his crew seems pretty fascist to me, no matter what lofty politics they claim to hold are. Claiming your political righteousness gives you carte blanche to attack and intimidate people who you disagree with has many hallmarks of fascism from where I’m standing.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/30 09:32:52
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 09:45:16 (permalink)
On my hols mate, not spending ages digging through shit to satisfy you, but glad you're getting round to reading stuff i posted.

Seattle closure was in response to election interference. And the nbc link above states

The Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee is chastising President Donald Trump for ignoring a deadline to decide whether Russia should face sanctions for the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain with a military-grade nerve agent.

Something NATO the eu and others have already acted upon.

See you in the trenches

no
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 10:03:53 (permalink)
wiseacre
On my hols mate, not spending ages digging through shit to satisfy you, but glad you're getting round to reading stuff i posted.

Seattle closure was in response to election interference. And the nbc link above states

The Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee is chastising President Donald Trump for ignoring a deadline to decide whether Russia should face sanctions for the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain with a military-grade nerve agent.

Something NATO the eu and others have already acted upon.

See you in the trenches

Who cares why the embassy was shut? We weren’t talking about the Skripal case in particular, we were talking about posture to Russia in general.

You’re also completely wrong.

The Trump administration launched a broadside against Russia in response to its alleged involvement in the poisoning of a Russian intelligence defector, expelling 60 diplomats and shuttering a consulate in Seattle, Washington, as part of a coordinated retaliation with European allies. So far, 20 countries have booted some 100 Russian officials.

The State Department described the move as a response to Russia’s alleged involvement in the use of a nerve agent against former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia, which also sickened a local policeman. The expulsions target 48 Russian diplomats from Russia’s bilateral mission to the United States as well as 12 officials the State Department has labeled as “intelligence operatives” at the Russian mission to the United Nations.

You’ve got time to pop up on here posting nonsense articles (passed off as fact) but not enough to answer a one line question.

EU expulsions - 31

US expulsions - 60
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/30 10:05:58
Whagwan
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 10:13:27 (permalink)
SW14and open support of Israel, I’d personally find it unlikely that Nazi

Have you heard of countries such as Hungary and the US?  In this fun new exciting world there is plenty of scope to both be a fascist and openly support Israel.
Aunty West
  • Total Posts : 20693
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/30 12:55:07 (permalink)
not related to the elecrion but more about the destruction trumpa golf course has caused

https://www.newsweek.com/...witter_impression=true
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/01 07:00:28 (permalink)
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/03/10/trump-pennsylvania-speech-mocking-presidential-sot.cnn

Surreal. Endorsing a gubernatorial candidate whose campaign ad is him teaching his daughter how to build a wall with lego bricks. 
post edited by SW14 - 2018/08/01 07:07:22
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/13 11:47:02 (permalink)
Here we go!

Trump v Turdogan, this should get spicy.

“Our relations with Turkey are not good at this time” v “Trump is waging economic war against the world” as part of his sanctions against Erdogan’s “hostage diplomacy” vis a vis an imprisoned US pastor.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/08/13 11:48:22
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 00:08:20 (permalink)
LOL at Trump and Omarusa. She brought tapes into the White Houee situation room.

Him pretending not to know she’d been launched has tickled me.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/13/omarosa-tape-trump-sot-newday-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/

ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE, FOLKS! BELIEVE ME!
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 09:06:25 (permalink)
Surprised you Trump haters aren’t all over this clip - it’s fucking hilarious.

He literally disowns himself from his entire administration.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 09:12:01 (permalink)
yeah, he'll throw anyone and everyone under the bus, even his own son.

no
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 09:16:23 (permalink)
Just the mock confusion gets me.

“It says on the news that you’re leaving? I know THEY run a big operation” 😂
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 15906
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 09:19:52 (permalink)
This is fairly tame compared to his usual fuck ups really imo.
N word tape soon come as if that would have any affect on his base, would probably increase his approval

Was funny when he said ‘I spoke to the producer and he assured me there is no tape’ instead of saying ‘fake news’ as per
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 09:37:05 (permalink)
no one was ever clear what her job was anyway. swanning round the white house and barking orders with no authority, mostly.

bet she's got some more juicy recordings saved up; allegedly ivanka and kushner already. it's clear she's quite avaricious and duplicitous. 

no
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 09:38:57 (permalink)
She’s a grifter but this will be peak entertainment.

It was quite interesting listening to the Kelly tape etc and apparently she has more.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/08/14 12:58:45 (permalink)
lol, the woman i had on my show 3 times and employed for years was actually fired quickly and a lowlife dog

no
Page: << < ..96979899100 > Showing page 97 of 100
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0