Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: << < ..9192939495.. > >> Showing page 95 of 98
Author
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15177
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 08:26:30 (permalink)
Reckon his actions yesterday will harm his standing with his base? Imagine our pm saying she trusted Putin over our own intelligence services. Incredible.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12799
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 08:29:34 (permalink)
His actual base is seemingly immovable. As he said during the campaign “I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and I wouldn’t lose any votes, okay?”

I imagine this would deter the “hold the nose while voting” Trump section of the electorate but he’s done worse before and got away with it.

Of all the people I would want to publicly humiliate, the most powerful intelligence services on earth would be at the very bottom.
Noc
  • Total Posts : 19506
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 08:41:39 (permalink)
Imagine if Obama had pulled that pathetic arselicking shit with Putin. There would've been be riots on the streets.

Piss tape confirmed. There's no way someone like Trump would go on tour shitting all over his supposed allies only to take a dry bumming from America's biggest enemy if they didn't have something on him. At this stage Putin has to be the only world leader he hasn't had a pop at.
Postman Pat
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 08:45:00 (permalink)
Yeah it is more than a little suspect how he’s taken a wrecking ball to the relationship with pretty much all of their key allies most of whom just so happen to be russia’s enemies.
Postman Pat
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 08:48:48 (permalink)
It’s mad. I always thought the whole thing about him being owned by Putin was a little fanciful, but now it’s very easy to believe.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 08:51:33 (permalink)
It’s suspect that he wanted to meet one to one with only a translator present. He seems to think he can fly by the seat of his pants for these meetings without much preparation and he’s extremely suggestible as well as stubborn.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11184
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 16:37:57 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
YES, SHE CAN GET DA DONKEY KONG

Marriage material, even with a few more years on her you knows she's still gonna be an absolute joy
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16824
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 20:58:49 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mulla 2018/07/18 10:35:18
Donald Trump just misspoke that’s all

It’s all fine again
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 21:23:59 (permalink)
Guess who has been hanging around with Theresa? I hope she didn't teach him the "power stance".

“Let me be totally clear in saying that … I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place,” Mr Trump said. Although in typical fashion, he seemed to undermine his own statement by adding: “It could be other people also. There’s a lot of people out there.”

Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 8315
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 21:44:26 (permalink)
Let me be clear = unclear statement incoming.

SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 21:53:23 (permalink)
Let me be clear = Guy Fawkes
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25215
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 22:03:44 (permalink)
dimdum
Donald Trump just misspoke that’s all

It’s all fine again

I must be living in a parallel universe. It's the ONLY logical explanation
Noc
  • Total Posts : 19506
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/17 22:54:56 (permalink)
Let me be clear = Every Scientologist's ultimate life goal.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23096
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/18 08:02:02 (permalink)
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Would is wouldn’t.

gutlessrhyme
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/18 21:05:39 (permalink)
Trump couldn't see the would for the treason. 😂
gutlessrhyme
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/19 18:40:11 (permalink)

In case you haven't connected the news dots... Putin controls the largest oil company in Russia. He made a 500 Billion dollar deal with the CEO of Exxon Mobil. Obama put sanctions in place which stopped that deal. Russia then hacked into our government in order to get Trump elected. When the CIA told Congress this in September (James Comey was also in that meeting), Mitch McConnell refused to tell the American people, blackmailing Obama saying he would frame it as playing partisan politics during the election. Comey released the infamous no-information letter. Mitch McConnell's wife was picked for Trump's cabinet. Wonder why our President has been so quick to dismiss the CIA's findings?.........Here are some facts : Decide for yourselves 1) Trump owes Blackstone/ Bayrock group a reported $100 million to $560 million dollars (one of his largest debtors and the primary reason he won't reveal his tax returns)
2) Blackstone is owned wholly by Russian billionaires, who owe their position to Putin and have made billions from their work with the Russian government.
3) Other companies that have borrowed from Blackstone have claimed that owing money to them is like owing to the Russian mob and while you owe them, they own you for many favors.
4) The Russian economy is badly faltering under the weight of its over-dependence on raw materials which as you know have plummeted in the last 2 years leaving the Russian economy scrambling to pay its debts.
5) Russia has an impetus to influence our election to ensure the per barrel oil prices are above $65 ( they are currently hovering around $50)
6) Russia can't affordably get at 80% of its oil reserves and reduce its per barrel cost to compete with America at $45 or Saudi Arabia at $39. With Iranian sanctions being lifted Russia will find another inexpensive competitor increasing production and pushing Russia further down the list of suppliers.
As for Iranian sanctions, the 6 countries lifting them allowing Iran to collect on the billions it is owed for pumping oil but not being paid for it. These billions Iran can only get if the Iranian nuclear deal is signed. Trump spoke of ending the deals which would cause oil sales sanctions to be reimposed, which would make Russian oil more competitive.
7) Rex Tillerson (Trump's ex Secretary of State) was the head of ExxonMobil, which is in possession of patented technology that could help Putin extract 45% more oil at a significant cost savings to Russia, helping Putin put money in the Russian coffers to help reconstitute its military and finally afford to mass produce the new and improved systems that it had invented before the Russian economy had slowed so much.
😎 Putin cannot get access to these new cost saving technologies OR outside oil field development money, due to US sanctions on Russia, because of its involvement in Ukrainian civil war.
9) Look for Trump to end sanctions on Russia and to back out of the Iranian nuclear deal, to help Russia rebuild its economy, strengthen Putin and make Tillerson and Trump even richer, thus allowing Trump to satisfy his creditors at Blackstone.
10) With Trump's fabricated hatred of NATO and the U.N., the Russian military reconstituted, the threat to the Baltic states is real. Russia retaking their access to the Baltic Sea from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and threatening the shipping of millions of cubic feet of natural gas to lower Europe from Scandinavia, allowing Russia to make a good case for its oil and gas being piped into eastern Europe.
Sources: Time Magazine, NY Times, The Atlantic, The Guardian UK......phew.....did you make it thru all of that?...

Concerned Veteran.

Russia’s state-run media channel Russia 24 wants everyone to know that President Donald Trump belongs to Moscow.

Responding to reports that Trump told world leaders at the G-7 meeting in Canada last week that Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula is Russian because everyone there speaks Russian, the hosts of the Russian version of 60 Minutes victoriously declared that “Crimea is ours, Trump is ours.”

Reported on June 15 2018.

😈 ACTUAL DC SUPREME COURT CHARGES, PLEA, CONFESSION OF MICHAEL FLYNN ON TREASON, CONSPIRACY WITH RUSSIA ON BEHALF OF TRUMP
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/19 22:04:08 (permalink)
Trump invites Putin to the White House for a state visit right in the middle of this Helsinki shitstorm.

You couldn’t write this shit.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23681
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 07:50:20 (permalink)
SW14
His actual base is seemingly immovable. As he said during the campaign “I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and I wouldn’t lose any votes, okay?”

Poll: Majority of Trump voters would support him even if he colluded with RussiaOnly 14 per cent believe president should resign if found he connived with Moscow

https://www.independent.c...ublicans-a8115161.html
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20462
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 07:53:14 (permalink)
Worth a listen re NATO and trade

https://www.carnegiecounc...-nato-defense-spending

no
Law
  • Total Posts : 64350
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 08:33:40 (permalink)
SW14
Trump invites Putin to the White House for a state visit right in the middle of this Helsinki shitstorm.

I'd love to know what his thought process is, like, if he explained it as it was happening in his head. Must be fascinating.

What disaster this has been for him, just lol at his excuse: "I misspoke". Such an obvious lie if you listen to how he said it in the first place: he meant it. Maniacs like Trump when speaking in that manner, say what they mean the first time.
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7373
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 08:44:00 (permalink)
24 hours and that was the best they could come up with. They may as well have admitted the piss tape because Putin must have footage of Trump sucking off a horse while performing late-term abortions.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 08:45:57 (permalink)
Law
SW14

I'd love to know what his thought process is, like, if he explained it as it was happening in his head. Must be fascinating.

What disaster this has been for him, just lol at his excuse: "I misspoke". Such an obvious lie if you listen to how he said it in the first place: he meant it. Maniacs like Trump when speaking in that manner, say what they mean the first time.

He’s from the “never apologize, never explain” school of thought so maybe he thinks “doubling down” is the best course of action. Maybe he thought it’s better to get it all out in one firestorm rather than let the dust settle and then boot it off again. Or maybe he’s just not thinking at all.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23681
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 09:06:26 (permalink)
SW14
he’s just not thinking at all.

gutlessrhyme
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 09:10:17 (permalink)
I still can't fathom how he 1. Got the job in the first place and 2. Remains in the job despite the shitshow he's produced so far
Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2706
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 09:51:03 (permalink)
... because of the huge swathes of Trump supporting, idiot white Americans?
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7373
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 09:55:52 (permalink)
Because 4d chess b2b hillary would[n't] be worse
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 10:01:36 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
I still can't fathom how he 1. Got the job in the first place and 2. Remains in the job despite the shitshow he's produced so far

Short of impeachment there is no way to get rid of him.

The economy is also very strong. Growth of around 4.6% this quarter (double last year’s annual 2.7%), unemployment at an 18 year low and Americans feeling richer due to the tax cuts.

People will put up with a lot of stupid shit for a strong economy.

“Right now, there’s no question it’s feeling strong. Right now, business is good - there’s no question about it.” - Democrat Warren Buffett.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/20 10:05:46
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20462
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 11:19:33 (permalink)
90% of that tax cut is going to dividends, share buybacks and the richest anyway. not sure it will trickle down, most workers got well under $200. no way will gdp sustain 4.7%. meanwhile he's ballooned the deficit by a trillion dollars. he's just pushed the problem down the road. then there's the adverse effect tariffs will have on trade.

but, you're right. people will put up with a lot of shit if they feel richer (even if they're not)

no
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4978
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 11:36:49 (permalink)
Mueller will corner him. In the meantime I get the impression he’s trying to cause as much confusion and crazy headlines as usual so people don’t know what to believe in the hope of starting some kind of civil war when the Feds come for him. The events of the last week have surely put it beyond any doubt with Republicans, I think that once some hard evidence comes out they’ll soon turn on him en masse. In the meantime, they know what happens if they dare to speak out individually.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/20 11:39:06 (permalink)
Even if Mueller does corner him, what will happen?

A sitting President can’t be indicted, there’s no sign Republicans would impeach through Congress and he’s not going anywhere on his own accord.

I think he’ll serve out this term whatever happens. Mueller would torpedo any second term.
Page: << < ..9192939495.. > >> Showing page 95 of 98
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0