Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: << < ..8687888990.. > >> Showing page 90 of 101
Author
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18742
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:04:36 (permalink)
No one said that except you.

Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5591
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:05:55 (permalink)
Of course it was totally in my mind rather than from your post directly above 
darkmatter
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:07:56 (permalink)
quote me then Ears

LHC
  • Total Posts : 7843
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:08:35 (permalink)
Goodone
Sorry how is banning people from countries with known links to terror from entering your own country retarded? Surely you want to keep bad actors / people who want to do you harm out?

Because it was just grandstanding, with the counties chosen because the US wouldn't suffer economically; the choice of countries cannot be justified on national security grounds. Saudi Arabia is arguably the biggest sponsor of terror worldwide yet they have no such restrictions. Why is that?

Venezuela is also on the list. Is there a significant risk of Venezuelan terrorism?
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5591
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:09:17 (permalink)
Hey let's try and keep this civil ok?

Why don't you elaborate if you feel I've misrepresented your point?
darkmatter
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:11:10 (permalink)
I'd make an effort if I felt you were, this has got to be a two way relationship 

21 21
  • Total Posts : 6647
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:12:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Autograff 2018/07/11 14:10:14
i hope everything falls apart tbh. 

i hope trump's entire reign falls apart and I hope kim embarrasses the shit out of him 

i hope brexit is a massive failure and everyone that has supported it looks like a massive cunt. 

i can't wait to rub it in everyone's stupid fucking face tbh.

yep, it's bitter and not very productive but couldn't give a fuck. 

hopefully I'll be somewhere else in the world where it doesn't even matter. 
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20808
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 10:43:30 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dreamworld 2018/06/30 12:14:14
SW14
wiseacre
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna887926

U.S. intelligence agencies believe that North Korea has increased its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at multiple secret sites in recent months — and that Kim Jong Un may try to hide those facilities as he seeks more concessions in nuclear talks with the Trump administration, U.S. officials told NBC News.

The intelligence assessment, which has not previously been reported, seems to counter the sentiments expressed by President Donald Trump, who tweeted after his historic June 12 summit with Kim that "there was no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea."
---

While the North Koreans have stopped missile and nuclear tests, "there's no evidence that they are decreasing stockpiles, or that they have stopped their production," said one U.S. official briefed on the latest intelligence. "There is absolutely unequivocal evidence that they are trying to deceive the U.S."

NK gonna NK. All going to end in tears imo

You are desperate for this to fall apart, aren’t you? And maybe it will, but your incessant negativity and steadfast refusal to see any positives from a newly developed dialogue is clearly agenda driven.

Strange, I don’t remember you being a harbinger of doom during the entire Obama era as his policy of “containment” allowed North Korea to develop their nuclear weapons.

Why is that?

LOL

Yeah, I'll ignore what the intelligence experts are saying and go with trump's baseless feels. I hope I'm wrong and he gets his peace prize (the only reason he's doing this), but imo this is more likely to blow up into an international crisis than the last 30 years of containment which was hollowing them out from the inside as technology has meant that ordinary citizens are informed about the world outside nk. Communism self imploded with a whimper, not a bang.

no
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 5181
Re: American presidential election 2018/06/30 12:17:16 (permalink)
dazdsb

i hope brexit is a massive failure and everyone that has supported it looks like a massive cunt. 

Brexit sucks ass but it’s gonna happen, hoping it be a massive failure is pretty much hoping this country falls apart.

The irony is pricks like Cameron can disappear off somewhere nice if the shit hits the fan while everyone else deals with the fallout whether they supported it or not.
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8982
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/05 15:16:17 (permalink)
giant baby Trump blimp given OK to fly over London by Sadiq Khan in protest at Trumps visit

https://www.standard.co.u...-against-a3880211.html
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 16047
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/05 15:19:41 (permalink)
all that freedom of speech crowd change their tune when it's people protesting against trump, apparently we shouldn't risk upsetting a potential trade partner. the fockery lol
Law
  • Total Posts : 64364
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/05 15:34:21 (permalink)
Stoopid_Fux
giant baby Trump blimp given OK to fly over London by Sadiq Khan in protest at Trumps visit

https://www.standard.co.u...-against-a3880211.html

lol that is great
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8142
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/05 16:02:51 (permalink)
big up sadiq. can't wait to see this lol
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13669
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/05 16:24:55 (permalink)
‘We live in a multicultural society, we’re proud of it. Get over it and start living in one yourself’."

Forgive me if I take these utopian quotes from a man who allowed his local mosque to become a global terrorism hub/AK47 firing range with a pinch of salt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk/2002/feb/17/terrorism.religion

To think he had the audacity to invite Trump to this place as an example of successful multiculturalism. What did he do to help improve it?

Probably went down there for a lentil tea.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/05 17:57:49
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 16047
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/05 20:05:31 (permalink)
Pruitt’s out of there. The best people
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23939
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/06 10:42:06 (permalink)
SW14
‘We live in a multicultural society, we’re proud of it. Get over it and start living in one yourself’."

Forgive me if I take these utopian quotes from a man who allowed his local mosque to become a global terrorism hub/AK47 firing range with a pinch of salt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk/2002/feb/17/terrorism.religion

To think he had the audacity to invite Trump to this place as an example of successful multiculturalism. What did he do to help improve it?

Probably went down there for a lentil tea.

lol @ being the only person still campaigning on Zac Goldsmith's dog whistle racist platform.
post edited by Whagwan - 2018/07/06 11:21:38
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/06 10:48:31 (permalink)
Just a fact. Corbyn’s local mosque was being used as a drop in centre for Transatlantic shoe bombers and a pop up AK47 Taliban style training camp.

He has a front offering to show Trump around as if it has been some panacea of multiculturalism in Finsbury Park.

“Yeah, we did have some issues with Kalashnikovs and it being a global terrorism command and control centre. You should defs get on board Mr President.”

It is under different ownership now, but I don’t remember him being too vocal about the hellhole that was inflicted on his local community in it’s heyday.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/06 10:59:35 (permalink)
https://www.theroot.com/trump-creates-denaturalization-task-force-to-pursue-d-1827372139

In June, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services quietly announced a new task force that will investigate “bad” naturalization cases, wherein the agency will hire dozens of lawyers and immigration officers “to find U.S. citizens they say should not have been naturalized, to revoke their citizenship, and then eventually deport them,”

meanwhile

https://apnews.com/38334c4d061e493fb108bd975b5a1a5d

Some immigrant U.S. Army reservists and recruits who enlisted in the military with a promised path to citizenship are being abruptly discharged, the Associated Press has learned.
The AP was unable to quantify how many men and women who enlisted through the special recruitment program have been booted from the Army, but immigration attorneys say they know of more than 40 who have been discharged or whose status has become questionable, jeopardizing their futures.

definitely not a racist.

no
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12991
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/06 11:06:25 (permalink)
Found this charming story when I was reading your post...

https://www.theroot.com/c...ice-point-g-1827325007

SW14
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 12:53:34 (permalink)
congress voting 97-2 in favour of nato after trump's shitty words ahead of the nato summit.

his own chief of staff looking perplexed as he says germany is under russian control at the press conference.

literally a never ending daily torrent of wtf.

no
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7843
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 14:08:51 (permalink)
4d chess bro
dreamworld
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 14:16:21 (permalink)
For all his bullshit I’m glad he’s bought attention to the fact that Germany is only paying around 1% of its GDP towards NATO when we’re paying 2 and the US is paying 3.5. Apparently many presidents have been moaning about this for years, Germany is a rich country they have no excuses not to be paying the agreed 2%.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 14:22:55 (permalink)
Yeah, he’s right here.

Germany has a budget surplus.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 14:33:41 (permalink)
germany has quite strong historical reasons for not having/wanting a strong military meight. and used to have conscription/mandatory service til fairly recently.

at the same time he does quite a lot to embolden nato's major threat, russia. better way to save nato money would be to put putin back in his box. poland may not need to spend so much then.

but he's never going to do that, he's not enacted the sanctions that both houses of the US govt rubber stamped a year ago and is even looking to roll back existing ones. 

besides, you say that as if the USA doesn't benefit hugely from its massive defence budget in terms of power projection, R&D, economic dominance and being basiically undefeatable.

the US has bases all over the world that soak up billions, why would germany ever have these?

tbh if i were merkel i would shove a load of cash into military r&d but have a focus on civilian applications, just to bloat the defence figures.

the freeloading european partners argument is such bullshit, especially as nowadays warfare doesn't really need conventional forces in the same way as in the past.
post edited by wiseacre - 2018/07/11 14:34:46

no
dreamworld
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 14:46:13 (permalink)
Don’t get me wrong mate, I believe he is in Russia’s pocket somehow.

I was quite surprised when I found out that about Germany though. They benefit from 35k US troops in their country so don’t need to invest in their own forces. If they were to go their attitude would change. It seems like a pisstake to me regardless of Trump.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12991
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 14:49:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whagwan 2018/07/11 14:54:03
dreamworld
Don’t get me wrong mate, I believe he is in Russia’s pocket somehow.

I was quite surprised when I found out that about Germany though. They benefit from 35k US troops in their country so don’t need to invest in their own forces. If they were to go their attitude would change. It seems like a pisstake to me regardless of Trump.

I guess they never noticed when the Occupying Forces of the Allies became NATO troops defending the West.

dreamworld
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 15:00:10 (permalink)
Yes well done very patronising.
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8982
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 15:13:48 (permalink)
Jezza hates NATO too.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2018/07/11 15:18:51 (permalink)
Stoopid_Fux
Jezza hates NATO too.

Nah, he’s been on a “journey”.
Page: << < ..8687888990.. > >> Showing page 90 of 101
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0