Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 39
Author
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 18441
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:07:24 (permalink)
meh, if i offered you a sweet and you said you'd love one I don't think it's inaccurate to say "darkmatter loves sweets". just a small example of how unsavvy, undiplomatic and impulsive trump is (and that's a large part of his appeal to some of his supporters), but has the potential to cause shitstorm after shitstorm should he be in power.

no
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2134
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:18:33 (permalink)

taking that NYC!
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17115
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:24:51 (permalink)
I do love sweets, it's true!

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:28:17 (permalink)
its taking darkmatter loves sweets and turning it into "darkmatter supports government subsidies for domestic sugar producers" that's the problem, cap it off with a clickbait title, bam, you're a political hack!
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:28:27 (permalink)
Bill, would you say you're in teh anti-clinton camp as opposed to the pro-trump camp?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-voters-arent-just-voting-against-trump/

A simpler method for determining positive or negative support is to ask people whether their vote is affirmatively for one candidate or in protest against the other. The latest ABC News survey reveals that, in fact, Clinton’s voters feel about as positively about their candidate as any candidate’s supporters have felt about their own preferred candidate since 1980. Trump voters are less enthusiastic about him: Since 1980, no group of supporters have been less affirmative in their support for their candidate.
Right now, 56 percent of Clinton voters say they are mainly for her compared to just 42 percent of the same voters who say they are voting against Trump. This 56 percent is the highest it’s been all year in the ABC News poll, and it’s been steadily climbing for Clinton since July. In the same survey, only 41 percent of Trump supporters say they are voting for him, while 54 percent say they are mostly voting against Clinton. Those numbers are about the same as they’ve been all year.

The most interesting thing about these numbers is how few of Trump’s supporters are his fans. No candidate since 1980 has had a lower percentage of voters say they plan to cast a vote for their candidate. That includes candidates whose campaigns were viewed as disastrous, including Jimmy Carter in 1980, Michael Dukakis in 1988 and Bob Dole in 1996. (The Republican party basically gave up on Dole in the final month of the 1996 election.)
For Clinton, having a majority of supporters who are voting affirmatively for her could be important both on Nov. 8 and afterward, assuming she becomes president. Although the relationship is far from perfect, in eight of the nine elections since 1980, the candidate whose backers were more likely to say they were casting an affirmative vote ultimately won. That’s good news for Hillary Clinton.
post edited by wiseacre - 2016/10/26 12:30:24

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:29:40 (permalink)
Seeing how you haven't answered any of my questions this entire thread, eat a bag of sweets.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 7526
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:36:25 (permalink)
They're both serial liars. Trump is possibly even more disingenuous than "crooked", though it's a toss up.

Have you not seen the video of his diametrically opposed policy positions? He wanted to remove Gaddaffi, he was pro invading Iraq, he said Hillary was the best Foreign Secretary in history. He's full of shit as well.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:44:51 (permalink)
If you'd take the time to link it, I might take the time to watch it.

Yeah he was a democrat, he's running largely as a independent under a republican guise, he's anti-establishment and I think he has realized that clinton/soros/corporations are seeking to destroy the america that made him rich. He's triple digit IQ (Trademarked) level smart the way he has played the media and the democrats this election.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 21925
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:58:12 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
 He's triple digit IQ (Trademarked) level smart

You realise that the average Iq score is three digits?
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 12:59:18 (permalink)
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ac3753e4b0db3be07d4192

Here you go. I too found his early talk of being anti Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya interesting until I realised he was talking complete shit.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 13:02:58 (permalink)
Huffington Post, didn't watch lol.

Very talented at decimating foreign governments?
Above and beyond the levels of any sane person?

Open to interpretation. Also, 3 years ago, next.
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/26 13:05:08
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 13:05:27 (permalink)
It's simply hosting Trump's own words.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 13:11:27 (permalink)
inherited wealth billionaire is anti-establishment lol

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 13:21:18 (permalink)
The US system has been in dire need of reform since Thatcher and Reagan fucked it over and if he makes even minor changes that promote the fall of crony capitalism and corporations buying policy instead of government acting in the interests of the electorate i will be satisfied.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/26 14:10:46 (permalink)
Since we've gone down the hypocrisy route...

post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/27 03:40:00
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 10:12:49 (permalink)
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 10:22:32 (permalink)
lol, he's such a trolling shit.

no
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 11:01:16 (permalink)

no
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 18644
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 11:58:55 (permalink)
FFS, Trump is going to win this, isn't he?

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 12:09:19 (permalink)
He was a democrat and Hilary was the senator of his home state. This was also 8 years ago before the shit started to stink.

I am more anti-Clinton than pro-trump. i would have pushed for bernie over trump in a heartbeat. Trump will laugh at the native protesters blocking construction of that North Dakota pipeline and steamroll over them if he has to.

How about you are you playing devil's advocate or do you sincerely want Hillary to win?
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/27 12:13:55
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 12:36:53 (permalink)
and now he makes exactly the same noises pandering to his supporters. perhaps he's bullshitting you.

i think it's best for everyone if trump loses. hillary isn't a great candidate, but she's far more qualified by every measure than a blustering, baseless  bully boy with a fragile ego.

no
WiffleBat
  • Total Posts : 4440
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 13:29:05 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme

No, he's going to get trounced. The hate he campaigned on isn't going to go away the next day though.

I personally think the biggest worry is that when he's confirmed as having lost, instead of giving a dignified concession speech he'll go out and say something really inflammatory and spark a load of violence.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 14:11:36 (permalink)
wiseacre
and now he makes exactly the same noises pandering to his supporters. perhaps he's bullshitting you.

i think it's best for everyone if trump loses. hillary isn't a great candidate, but she's far more qualified by every measure than a blustering, baseless  bully boy with a fragile ego.

the problem is that trump is appealing to the positives and hillary is appealing to the negatives, her campaign has demonized trump and told her support that trump supporters are racist, sexist, pianist, every single -ist out there, and it's just not true. Trump has never demeaned anybody that wants to vote for Hillary while she has tried to shame her way to the white house. Her supporters/campaign are the true bullies of this election.

I don't get how she is more qualified? I've already covered this. 

you think its best for everyone eh? speak for yourself, how does the u.s. presidency influence your life? What do you do for a living?

Broken system needs a reset. Enter the Don. Then Canadians can focus on getting our neo-con elite conspirators out of our power structure. After that, eat a bag of sweets world! Keep your poor huddled masses on your sides of the ocean. Don't need uneducated byproducts of globalist warmonger policy.

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 14:18:01 (permalink)
WiffleBat
gutlessrhyme

The hate he campaigned on isn't going to go away the next day though.
I personally think the biggest worry is that when he's confirmed as having lost, instead of giving a dignified concession speech he'll go out and say something really inflammatory and spark a load of violence.

I don't get what hate you think he campaigned on, he doesn't want war refugees from muslim countries and he wants illegal immigrants out of the country. What is hateful about that? Him saying ban all muslims was just feeling out his crowd/negotiating, obviously its not feasible, but when you want one camel sometimes its best to start out asking for 5.

he won't have to say a word, the people won't stand for being cheated so blatantly.
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/27 14:19:39
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 14:45:46 (permalink)
honest donald, who speaks only in vague terms and even then manages to contradict what he's said sometimes only hours before.

no
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 18644
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 14:48:24 (permalink)
The reason I think Trump might win is the amount of seemingly reasonable American people saying "I wouldn't normally vote for Trump/republicans, but..."

Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 6782
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 15:09:55 (permalink)
WiffleBat I personally think the biggest worry is that when he's confirmed as having lost, instead of giving a dignified concession speech he'll go out and say something really inflammatory and spark a load of violence.

Dnno reckon they'll be alright again

You had us going there for a bit Donald 
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 21925
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 15:17:45 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

He doesn't want war refugees.  What is hateful about that?

Have a think about what you have just written.
cal2
  • Total Posts : 2560
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/27 17:10:31 (permalink)
Clinton will win and then she will start WW3 over Syria, making all the trump loon's look rational, while we eat rations in our underground bunkers, argument's over how it's good trump didnt win because he hates women/mexicans/Muslims/children/everyone.

Kind of like how the right wing nut's defend the Iraq war even today with exchangeable excuses about how terrible Saddam was.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/28 02:23:43 (permalink)
Whagwan
Whiskey_Bill

He doesn't want war refugees.  What is hateful about that?

Have a think about what you have just written.

I thought before I wrote it. I couldn't care about refugees from anywhere, if they cared about their family, country, cause, they would fight for it, as I would. There is enough oppressed cowards in the world already. Sry the U.S. and Russia are fighting over pipeline and political control in your country, but too fucking bad.

post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/28 05:19:10
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 39
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0