Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 52
Author
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22237
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:17:47 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
Clinton will kill a lot of Rizzles with her jarheads when she gets the war she wants.

Aren't you meant to be persuading us against Hilary?
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2266
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:33:45 (permalink)
You're quite shit at this, wiseacre. Linking an article describing Trump 40+ years ago as a picky landlord, big deal.

here's his tax plan.

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

yeah its fucked, repealing estate tax lol.

here's a good comparison
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/14/who-would-win-and-lose-under-donald-trump-and-hillary-clintons-tax-plans/

hillary's looks better on paper, but it's not like this proposal is set in stone or anything. Also, I don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth, the only time she isn't lying is when she is insulting trump or dodging questions by shutting up.
I think that he thinks he really does want to Make America Great Again but that he is oversimplifying the problems that he will face in doing it.

You still haven't watched the video I linked have you. Yes its a clickbait title.
As is this one.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB120277819085260827
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 18878
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:42:25 (permalink)
who benefits most from inheritance taxes? oh yeah, the rich.

from your link: The bigger upside for middle-class Americans probably lies in the programs Clinton would fund with her tax hikes on the rich, including debt-free college tuition and paid family and medical leave.

and trump:

Losers: Millions of working families, potentially.
Trump’s plan eliminates taxpayers’ ability to claim deductions for each of their children — and a provision called “head of household” status that lowers tax bills for many single parents. New York University professor and former Obama administration economic adviser Lily Batchelder estimates that those losses would more than outweigh the benefits of Trump’s plan for millions of families and single parents.

What to worry about: Federal debt. Every independent analysis of Trump’s plans estimates it would massively reduce federal government revenue and add trillions of dollars to the debt over the next decade. The Tax Policy Center pegs the hole at $7 trillion. The Tax Foundation says it could be as little as $2.4 trillion, after factoring in what it projects would be accelerated economic growth.

who has the more progressive tax regime?

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:53:41 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme

No, he has no political record. And a public history of exploiting his staff, screwing the public out of money, sexual harassment, racist comments and ill-considered public statement. Does that sound like someone who should be in charge of the biggest Western power in modern politics?

Donald Trump didn't compromise national security.

That would only be a matter of time, if he got the job. And let's face it, it's likely to be something more serious than sending a few secret emails off your personal email account.
Donald Trump doesn't launder money and pay to play politics

He's played politics for personal gain, to the detriment of the American people for years.

They're both terrible choices, but I just don't understand how you can pick Trump as the lesser of the two evils.

None of trump's business dealings in the past have anything to do with politics. He's never held a public position that he was elected to ever. All of Hillary's scandals have came during her tenure as either First lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United Stats, Senator for New York, or as the Secretary of State.
Saying only a matter of time before he would compromise national security implies that his entire support structure would fail. Also, that argument holds no weight as there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Hillary basically said last night that Russia is directly obstructing the USA's goals in that region and there will be escalation.

A few secret emails. Are you taking the piss or are you really that ignorant?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy

'He's.... people for years"
lol no, wrongo, try again.

As for the sexist and racist stuff, people are entitled to their views, it's all about how they apply them. I don't think that he's a white supremacist or discriminatory to minority persons in individual cases. I've said the word nigger in the past, doesn't mean I want to oppress all africans. I believe in equality with genders but the double standard of feminism is a fucking joke. Like you've never called a woman a cunt or a twat before. Or talked shit about slags with your mates. Come on.

He couldn't be any worse than Bush Jr. was. Cokehead buffoon.

This nigger can't even read.

post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/20 16:04:15
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:56:26 (permalink)
and there we have it

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:59:59 (permalink)
wiseacre
who benefits most from inheritance taxes? oh yeah, the rich.

from your link: The bigger upside for middle-class Americans probably lies in the programs Clinton would fund with her tax hikes on the rich, including debt-free college tuition and paid family and medical leave.

and trump:

Losers: Millions of working families, potentially.
Trump’s plan eliminates taxpayers’ ability to claim deductions for each of their children — and a provision called “head of household” status that lowers tax bills for many single parents. New York University professor and former Obama administration economic adviser Lily Batchelder estimates that those losses would more than outweigh the benefits of Trump’s plan for millions of families and single parents.

What to worry about: Federal debt. Every independent analysis of Trump’s plans estimates it would massively reduce federal government revenue and add trillions of dollars to the debt over the next decade. The Tax Policy Center pegs the hole at $7 trillion. The Tax Foundation says it could be as little as $2.4 trillion, after factoring in what it projects would be accelerated economic growth.

who has the more progressive tax regime?

Do you have trouble with reading comprehension?
"yeah its fucked, repealing estate tax lol.
 hillary's looks better on paper"
I already answered that. Do you think I need the own link I posted quoted back at me? Fucking idiot.
Do I trust her to stick with that plan? Do I think that the republican controlled House and Congress will support it? HELL FUCKING NO. Just more bullshit to hoodwink the American middle class, who will also see a tax increase under Hillary's plan.

wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 16:13:07 (permalink)
best start building your bunker in case US civil war 2 spills over the border. or maybe a refugee shelter.

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 16:16:45 (permalink)
i have a contingency plan in place already, but fuck you and your mock concern.
i really don't want to be playing live action fallout with my wife and son.
Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2355
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 16:26:06 (permalink)
This thread is worse than the actual debates
Kenny Rogers
  • Total Posts : 19767
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 18:14:52 (permalink)
Is Bill Canadian or Mexican?

Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2149
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 18:22:47 (permalink)
Whats this about soft lad not accepting the result if it goes against him?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/21 14:30:22 (permalink)
Disgusting the levels they are going to...

https://www.reddit.com/r/...re&ref_source=link

http://www.electoralsystemincrisis.org/

post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/21 14:57:03
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/21 15:04:45 (permalink)
it's just inconceivable that people don't want to vote for trump!

no
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11283
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/21 15:07:10 (permalink)
Rudiger01

I read that in a very strong scouse accent

darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17728
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/21 16:16:55 (permalink)
Being sceptical of Clinton is good Bill, so the Foval video is worth noting I think (with an awareness that both sides probably engage in this), but I think you may be taking this a little too far with the conspiracy theory stuff.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/

wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/21 19:12:32 (permalink)
I'm guessing the dodgy reddit link about voter fraud isn't about this:

https://www.thenation.com...blem-than-voter-fraud/

The real danger to American democracy stems from GOP efforts to make it harder to vote. New voting restrictions—like voter-ID laws, cuts to early voting and barriers to voter registration—that are in place in 14 states for the first time in 2016 will make it harder for millions of eligible voters to cast a ballot. And voters are lacking crucial protections because this is the first presidential election in 50 years without the full provisions of the Voting Rights Act.

That is the problem we should be focusing on. Take Wisconsin, for example, where Preibus warned of “voting irregularities in Milwaukee” last night. Wisconsin didn’t present a single case of voter impersonation in court to justify its voter-ID law. Yet 300,000 registered voters, according to a federal court, lack strict forms of photo ID and could be disenfranchised by the law. “It is absolutely clear that Act 23 will prevent more legitimate votes from being cast than fraudulent votes,” wrote Judge Lynn Adelman. Another federal judge in Wisconsin, James Peterson, wrote, “A preoccupation with mostly phantom election fraud leads to real incidents of disenfranchisement, which undermine rather than enhance confidence in elections.”

I'd say that's a pretty disgusting level to sink to
post edited by wiseacre - 2016/10/21 19:15:14

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/21 19:27:37 (permalink)
You're such an idiot fuck posting this soros-sponsored shitspam.
Every single article on there attacks Republicans and Trump.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/21 21:01:01 (permalink)
It's it untrue? A federal judge doesn't think so

https://www.thenation.com...-suppressing-the-vote/

What about this, where Trump's running mate is using the states police to prevent voter registrations

http://www.chicagotribune...be-20161020-story.html

Or this in texas

https://thinkprogress.org...0f750460c23#.k10r7252v

I'm guessing you didn't vote for trudeau, you adorable little prepper you.
post edited by wiseacre - 2016/10/21 21:07:48

no
SW14
  • Total Posts : 8701
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/22 11:07:30 (permalink)
When did George Soros become such a hate figure?
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2149
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/22 14:59:57 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Rudiger01

I read that in a very strong scouse accent

I said it in 1 too
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 01:58:57 (permalink)
wiseacre

What about this, where Trump's running mate is using the states police to prevent voter registrations

You really cant read can you.
Here's the first two paragraphs of that article.
"A democratic-aligned group at the center of an Indiana investigation into possible voter fraud said Thursday that it focused on registering black residents of Indiana because the state had the nation's lowest overall voter turnout in 2014.
Patriot Majority USA has ties to the Democratic Party, including Senate Minority LeaderHarry Reid and former President Bill Clinton, and is one of a host of organizations doing political work on both the right and left that are not required to disclose their donors."

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 02:10:36 (permalink)
SW14

Hmm let's see, maybe when he started collaborating with the nazis in Hungary.
Maybe later in 1970 when he started his first Hedge Fund.
Or when he helped destabilize ASEAN by playing currency shorts.
But it's mostly when he decided to get involved in American politics.

http://pastebin.com/mHr1H28V

post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/24 05:41:36
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 08:05:35 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
wiseacre

You really cant read can you.
Here's the first two paragraphs of that article.
"A democratic-aligned group at the center of an Indiana investigation into possible voter fraud said Thursday that it focused on registering black residents of Indiana because the state had the nation's lowest overall voter turnout in 2014.
Patriot Majority USA has ties to the Democratic Party, including Senate Minority LeaderHarry Reid and former President Bill Clinton, and is one of a host of organizations doing political work on both the right and left that are not required to disclose their donors."

Keep reading

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 08:17:18 (permalink)
I did, maybe you should too. It mentions Pence once.

"By the time Indiana State Police raided the group's Indianapolis office Oct. 4, a week before the state registration deadline, Varoga said the group had collected about 45,000 voter registration applications. Most of those were completed during door-to-door visits in nine counties with large African-American populations, he said.
Indiana reliably votes Republican in presidential years, except for 2008 when a high black turnout helped President Barack Obama win the state. This year, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is Donald Trumps' GOPrunning mate, but a higher African-American turnout might help Hillary Clinton as well as Democrats in competitive races for the U.S. Senate and governor."

45000 voter registrations from a democrat funded group, wonder who they are going to vote for and how.
If they are doing it legit, who cares. It was made public and they audited them, not firebombed them.

Hey remember when Soros made a billion dollars shorting the english currency?
Nope, you don't. You're an small minded idiot.

http://www.investopedia.c...os-bank-of-england.asp
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17728
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 09:01:51 (permalink)
SW14

Erm, I can't tell whether you're taking this exchange seriously.

wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 09:23:59 (permalink)
i didn't realise george soros was so in favour of the poor and disenfranchised registering to vote

Whiskey_Bill

45000 voter registrations from a democrat funded group, wonder who they are going to vote for and how.
If they are doing it legit, who cares. It was made public and they audited them, not firebombed them.

why does it matter who they are going to vote for? would you be ok with it if they were all going to vote republican?

this has been used by the republicans as an example of widespread voter fraud nationwide and their registration drive has been suspended at a critical time. given your love for conspiracy i thought you'd easily connect the dots of political interference at work here.

"Indiana's Republican Secretary of State, Connie Lawson, raised alarm on Tuesday when she warned of widespread voter registration fraud, saying thousands of records had been altered. But she backed off somewhat Wednesday, acknowledging that the changes could just be residents correcting their names or birth dates online ahead of the election.
Varoga said some voter registration applications the group submitted to county clerk's offices were missing information, but none was fraudulent, and Patriot Majority had flagged applications it knew were incomplete.

"Her voter file is a mess and poorly maintained," Varoga said of Lawson's comments. He said the GOP official is "relying on a flawed database to mischaracterize a law-abiding effort to register voters in the state."

Lawson said in a statement Thursday that her office began working in 2014 to make sure the data on the "voting list in Indiana were accurate."

you can't find any flaw in the other two instances I posted, both of which show a clear level of political interference to prevent voter registration. then there's moving the election stations without telling voters, widespread gerrymandering, oppressive new voting laws and so on.

voter suppression has a long and illustrious history in the US and as an issue that may influence the outcome of an election it dwarfs voter fraud by an enormous margin.

https://www.brennancenter.org/publication/truth-about-voter-fraud

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_suppression_in_the_United_States

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 10:51:39 (permalink)
selling a voter suppression narrative when the machines are rigged, your dark masters would approve.
here's an interview with the top cop on the job
https://www.facebook.com/IndyThisWeek/videos/634975376677193/

Open Society Institute is one of wikipedia's largest funders, controlled by soros
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/10/24 11:06:36
Krishu
  • Total Posts : 418
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 12:06:02 (permalink)
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/31/hillary-clinton-and-the-populist-revolt

"Trump’s core voters are revealed by poll after poll to be members of the W.W.C. [White working class]. His campaign has made them a self-conscious identity group. They’re one among many factions in the country today—their mutual suspicions flaring, the boundaries between them hardening. A disaster on this scale belongs to no single set of Americans, and it will play out long after the November election, regardless of the outcome. Trump represents the whole country’s failure."

Reading this now, seems good.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 8701
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 12:23:03 (permalink)
darkmatter
SW14

Erm, I can't tell whether you're taking this exchange seriously.

No, seriously.

He has become the boogieman to the American right.

All I know of him is he took us out of the ERM and got very rich in the process.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/24 13:20:50 (permalink)
80% of votes have an auditable paper trail and most machines aren't even connected to the internet, meaning hacking would have to be done in person. each county in America has its own inventory of machines from various manufacturers, and has its own I.T. people who have to reprogram the machines every election. Even if they wanted to, there is no way manufacturers could rig machines years ahead of time to favour one candidate.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/millions-voters-could-cast-ballots-machines-leave-no-paper-trail

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-controls-smartmatic-voting-machines-in-16-states/

Case Studies section Smartmatic's web site chronicles their primarily dealing in providing equipment and services for foreign elections — there's no mention of Smartmatic's being involved in U.S. elections beyond providing a voting system for a Utah state Republican caucus in March of 2016 and pilot testing an ePen for capturing provisional envelopes and vote-by-mail ballots in parts of Los Angeles County.
In fact, a search using Verified Voting shows that not a single one of the listed 16 states is using voting machines provided by Smartmatic in the upcoming election — Smartmatic isn't even listed as a vendor of any voting machines being used in any state.

face it Bill, you've got nothing
voter suppression "narrative" has a whole load of weight. take your pick of sources:

http://harvardmagazine.com/2012/07/voter-suppression-returns

http://prospect.org/article/22-states-wave-new-voting-restrictions-threatens-shift-outcomes-tight-races

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/unprecedented-number-of-restrictive-voting-laws-being-introduced/

http://time.com/4533254/donald-trump-rigged-election-voter-suppression/

https://www.thenation.com/article/voter-suppression-is-a-much-bigger-problem-than-voter-fraud/

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-w435890

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/08/opinion/voter-suppression-in-north-carolina.html

no
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 52
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0