Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 38 of 60
Author
SW14
  • Total Posts : 9206
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/21 17:27:50 (permalink)
Trump is an idiot but then you get all the leftie twitter bantz merchants jumping all over it on the social whinge chamber which means it spirals out of control.
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2330
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/02 21:54:35 (permalink)

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 21040
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/02 22:47:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Sheriff Lobo 2017/03/03 13:58:30
shut up Bill, no one cares

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/02 23:56:33 (permalink)
It's Brexit everyday over here in N.A.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 05:59:04 (permalink)
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3035
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 10:58:00 (permalink)
Obama couldn't order eavesdropping, and as the article states, a judge had to decide that there was due cause.

(1) So the way Trump paints it, this is all lies and a vindictive out-going President trying to scupper his campaign.

(2) The way Obama/current Dems paint it, there's no smoke without fire, and the fact that there was a lot of contact between senior Trump figures and Russia, Sessions lied under oath, Flynn being thrown under the bus in an act of damage limitation, all of this shows there's something rotten in Denmark.

If you believe 1, you do nothing, and ignore it all as FAKE NEWS, nothing to see here. Or if you believe 2, you continue to ask questions of a President who may have had help from Russia to fix an election in his favour.

Surely just the merest whiff of 2 needs to be fully investigated. Surely, at any other time in the last century ties this close to Russia would've already led to impeachment and arrest. Can you really imagine this shit flying during the Cold War, or McCarthyism?

Here's my take on Trump; he ran for President because he's bankrupt. That's what his unreleased tax-returns would show. He's invited some of the most corrupt, elitist, immoral scum in America into his government because he needed backing from somewhere and he actually is a racist, bigoted, elitist scumbag too, and he couldn't give a shit about the American people, his narcissism is only interested in himself.

The bookies don't think he will last a term. If there's anything in the Russian allegations, he won't.

Is Trump acting like a man with nothing to hide?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 11:32:32 (permalink)
he's been acting like a man that is trying to drain the Atlantic with a straw.

I've previously stated  Flynn was the enemy within. Getting rid of him is a net benefit.
Loretta Lynch is a stooge that takes orders. The judge that ordered the specific warrant was a Bill Clinton-appointee.
Lol at the sessions deflection. Yup, knock him down because he incorrectly answered an non-incriminating question.
Nancy Pelosi can't even remember what colour her granny panties are today.
Shit is getting serious now. Obama repressed a lot of the Bush's shady dealings and now here comes G.W. trotted out for a trophy run again. This is the defining moment where people are realizing that the bush/clinton era is what caused all this mess. Obama was a placeholder stooge of the aforementioned that ticked all the boxes meant for the Jeb/Hillary election that was supposed to happen.

They used the financial crisis to funnel money from banks and corporations away from the US treasury into the hands of "acceptable" NGOs. The wiretapping shit is just the tip of the iceberg.
It's also been 4 months since the whole russian angle was linked to Trump and they STILL haven't found anything concrete. Because there is no link. hence you can flush your number two where it belongs.

I think your impressions of Trump are consistent with the narrative that you want to believe and are force-fed on a daily basis.
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/03/05 11:34:14
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9710
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 11:41:29 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

I think your impressions of Trump are consistent with the narrative that you want to believe and are force-fed on a daily basis.

Amazing
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 11:51:35 (permalink)
I preferred the smileys, and it is amazing that people still think the majority of impressions and thoughts they have are their own.
JUDGEDREDD
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 14:08:37 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
I preferred the smileys, and it is amazing that people still think the majority of impressions and thoughts they have are their own.

Double amazing

The gift that keeps on giving lol
LHC
  • Total Posts : 5951
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 14:11:05 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill is a smarty man
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 14:24:25 (permalink)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/05/erdogan-accuses-germany-of-nazi-practices-over-blocked-election-rallies?CMP=twt_gu

This cunt has a front.

In a statement that surprised even his critics, Mr Erdogan responded to arguments that putting political power in the hands of the presidency would not work in a "unitary state".

He said there were other examples of its being successful. "There are already examples in the world,” he said.

“You can see it when you look at Hitler's Germany. There are later examples in various other countries."
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19254
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 15:53:28 (permalink)

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/05 21:24:25 (permalink)
wiseacre
A good read

https://wonkette.com/6138...investigation-into-wtf

That article was readable until this

"Here is a short list of Trump associates who have ties to the Russian government:
  • Donald Trump
  • Everyone Donald Trump has ever met"

Duderonomy
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/06 14:04:19 (permalink)
Not including the Trump regimes professional casualties, I think there's been some actual Russian diplomats bumped-off since the Steele dossier was made public.

Whiskey_Bill

So I'm a gullible fool ready to believe wild conspiracies because I side with the views and opinions of almost all the media outlets in the world, but if you take the opinions of Breitbart, ahem, "news", as gospel, you're the one who's rational and open minded... right.

At some point Fox will go from mildly critical (in an attempt to retain SOME credibility), to realizing just how batshit fascist Trump and Bannon are, and Trump's bullplop message will be limited to tweets (if Twitter doesn't freeze his account), 4Chan nihilists, and the greatest, biggest demonstrations evaaaah parroting Bannon's altRight garbage on sandwich boards to dozens of other red hats.

I really feel sorry for the poor fucks who thought that a business failure megalomaniac was going to look after their legitimate concerns instead of the keystone cops tribute.

Tweeting at 05:20 just isn't normal, and I don't need the press to tell me that.
post edited by Duderonomy - 2017/03/06 14:34:31
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/07 17:10:29 (permalink)
Some pretty shocking leaks coming from wikileaks regarding CIA "SIGINT".

They have backdoors to turn Samsung Smart TV's into "false off" mode where it looks on standby but acts as a microphone playing all recorded sound to CIA servers and collects all Skype voice conversations translated into text and stored into the "spy cloud".

That's the NSA and CIA competing for who can be the most intrusive intelligence agency.

The press conference had to aborted due to DDOS attacks. 

https://www.theguardian.c...s-hacking-surveillance 
post edited by SW14 - 2017/03/07 17:16:33
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5170
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/07 19:37:19 (permalink)
Thousands of documents focus mainly on techniques for hacking, including how the CIA cooperated with British intelligence to engineer a way to compromise smart televisions and turn them into improvised surveillance devices.

They claim that the alphabet agencies had to figure out ways to use these devices against us, as if all the tools were not conveniently there just waiting to be exploited.

At this point it should be quite obvious to anyone with a modicum of independent awareness, that corporations and governments are working hand-in-glove for surveillance purposes.

I mean, really, what practical reason is there for a TV having any kind of built-in spying capability?
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4778
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/07 19:41:49 (permalink)
_ICE_
Thousands of documents focus mainly on techniques for hacking, including how the CIA cooperated with British intelligence to engineer a way to compromise smart televisions and turn them into improvised surveillance devices.

They claim that the alphabet agencies had to figure out ways to use these devices against us, as if all the tools were not conveniently there just waiting to be exploited.

At this point it should be quite obvious to anyone with a modicum of independent awareness, that corporations and governments are working hand-in-glove for surveillance purposes.

I mean, really, what practical reason is there for a TV having any kind of built-in spying capability?

Modular devices so they're all accessible; for every three letter exploit there's a poor unintentional hack involving light bulbs or smart fridges that just smacks of incompetence rather than malice.

I know your point though,some of these things just shouldn't be connected, like the WiFi smoke alarm battery.

http://www.getroost.com
post edited by simon.r - 2017/03/07 19:43:20
JUDGEDREDD
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/07 20:46:40 (permalink)
Anyone that hasn't realised that major governments around the world are using every means possible to record and store data as on many individuals as possible is an idiot imo. They have have had the means for ages now so why wouldn't they, the end game isn't about locking people up for being naughty.. it's about having control should they need it. 
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/07 21:44:52 (permalink)
Duderonomy
Not including the Trump regimes professional casualties, I think there's been some actual Russian diplomats bumped-off since the Steele dossier was made public.

Whiskey_Bill

So I'm a gullible fool ready to believe wild conspiracies because I side with the views and opinions of almost all the media outlets in the world, but if you take the opinions of Breitbart, ahem, "news", as gospel, you're the one who's rational and open minded... right.

At some point Fox will go from mildly critical (in an attempt to retain SOME credibility), to realizing just how batshit fascist Trump and Bannon are, and Trump's bullplop message will be limited to tweets (if Twitter doesn't freeze his account), 4Chan nihilists, and the greatest, biggest demonstrations evaaaah parroting Bannon's altRight garbage on sandwich boards to dozens of other red hats.

I really feel sorry for the poor fucks who thought that a business failure megalomaniac was going to look after their legitimate concerns instead of the keystone cops tribute.

Tweeting at 05:20 just isn't normal, and I don't need the press to tell me that.

Old men don't sleep much. Most old farts sleep 6 hours a day. Trump is high energy.
I never called you names, lol, you're intelligent enough to come to your own conclusions.  If you want a globalist takeover, that's all well and good, but keep it over there, yeah?
Oh wait, Brexit.
Duderonomy
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 12:16:41 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
Duderonomy

Whiskey_Bill

Old men don't sleep much. Most old farts sleep 6 hours a day. Trump is high energy.
I never called you names, lol, you're intelligent enough to come to your own conclusions.  If you want a globalist takeover, that's all well and good, but keep it over there, yeah?
Oh wait, Brexit.

Dude, his own party are admitting there's zero proof behind Trump's tapping claims. That cockmuncher Spicer is again trying to shift the burden of comprehension to the media for, get this, taking the president literally. What the actual fuck? Seriously?

Why not just announce to the press that Trump watches and listens to altRight/fascist radio by uninformed nutjobs and then likes to reTweet their ravings verbatum as fact, but, you know, he's getting old, and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Because that's the only real message coming from the White House. The President shouldn't be taken seriously. He's a fucking moron and a joke.
SW14
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 12:38:54 (permalink)
The way Trump handled that was appalling and completely unstatesmanlike. Tearing into your predecessor (after bum licking him when meeting him a few weeks ago) without a scintilla of evidence was shocking.

However, given what we know about the CIA from these revelations, would anyone be remotely surprised if Trump was snooped on?

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 12:49:08 (permalink)
Duderonomy

Dude, his own party are admitting there's zero proof behind Trump's tapping claims. That cockmuncher Spicer is again trying to shift the burden of comprehension to the media for, get this, taking the president literally. What the actual fuck? Seriously?

I don't want to drone on about how a FISA request has to go through the AG under the supervision of the White House but I can copypasta my patriot fingers off for you if need be.
You need to turn off the fake news and investigate his claims seriously before you pop off.

NYT has since redacted the byline of the article.

post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/03/08 12:51:15
Duderonomy
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 13:04:17 (permalink)
I read the link and I'm not seeing that Trump was the focus of the investigation. The article seems to only be talking about links between members of Trump's team and Russia. The article also has GOP quotes that they thought Clinton was driving the investigation. What am I not seeing that directly links Obama to ordering the FBI to wiretap Trump?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 13:59:26 (permalink)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-report-attorney-general-lynch-signed-off-on-fisa-applications-to-wiretap-president-trump/
Obviously there isn't going to be a memo sent to the DOJ with Obama's name on it. These adminstrative departments serve at the whim of the president.
So, he either ordered it directly, was told to initiate it and consented silently, or the DoJ decided to do it on their own without informing the White House that they were wiretapping the opposing party's candidate. Which of those situations seems most likely?
My guess is number 2.
https://medium.com/parks-...2d9b820af7c#.6xyl4zuo6
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/03/08 14:00:52
Duderonomy
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 14:12:18 (permalink)
The same FBI/Como that was at the time busily looking for evidence of criminal neglect from Hilary, and derailing the Dems during an election? Yes, those guys, at the whim of the President. Of course they are.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 14:19:54 (permalink)
DoJ is not FBI.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/24/how-fbi-bosses-us-presidents
you're forgetting the whole anthony weiner/huma abedin thing where the NYPD got his laptop and exposed a ton of dark dark shit and they put pressure on the FBI to continue the investigation at risk of leaking just how fucked up the shit was.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-fbi-found-emails-anthony-weiner-laptop-517652
http://www.huffingtonpost...7ed24fe4b0b110fe11dbf9
^^^ and the article they are citing

Like i said, your cognitive dissonance is overwhelming and you are fully committed to a narrative that you have been forcefed.
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/03/08 14:26:15
Duderonomy
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 14:24:46 (permalink)
If you want conspiracies...

An ex-KGB chief, Oleg Erovinkin, who was suspected of helping a British spy draft a dossier on Donald Trump, was found dead in the back of his car on boxing day, 26 December. Mr Erovinkin also was an aide to former deputy prime minister Igor Sechin, who now heads up state-owned oil company Rosneft.
Duderonomy
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 14:29:35 (permalink)
Wait - why would Como even announce that he had found incriminating emails, if he never intended to harm Hilary's election? You just wouldn't make the announcement! That makes no sense LOL.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/03/08 14:32:48 (permalink)
Seems internal or a CIA hit, much like the Turkey shooting at that gallery.
Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 38 of 60
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0