Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 36 of 51
Author
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22114
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:55:11 (permalink)
That's really told you Razor!
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22114
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:56:12 (permalink)
wiseacre
hi, a dementia ravaged reagan was limited from serving more than 2 terms as president by the constitution, so could never have stood anyway.

hth

Can't wait for the next stage of this twisted justification.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 89164
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:58:04 (permalink)
Whagwan
That's really told you Razor!

Sheriff Lobo
  • Total Posts : 2337
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 16:14:53 (permalink)
wiseacre
Whiskey_Bill
Bush was elected in 1988 because Reagan was forced out. Reagan had the people's support, even more so after the assassination attempt. The calls to impeach Reagan for Iran-Contra came from a Democrat Senator from Texas that was part of the Bush syndicate. If Reagan hadn't shilled for Bush openly, he wouldn't have had the same support. If he hadn't shilled for Bush, he would have been strung up and hung out to dry by the Bush mafia. So, the point still stands, biggest electoral college vote for a Republican since Reagan.

Thanks for admitting you're a communist twerp tho.

hi, a dementia ravaged reagan was limited from serving more than 2 terms as president by the constitution, so could never have stood anyway.

hth

..... beautiful.
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 18756
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 16:28:16 (permalink)
further to that, does this remind anyone of anybody?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11506047/Ronald-Reagans-speeches-showed-the-beginnings-of-Alzheimers-before-diagnosis.html

"Key word counts previously associated with cognitive decline in Alzheimer's disease were extracted and regression analyses were conducted," the authors wrote.
They found that Reagan would use words like "thing" far more frequently than Bush, when he could not recall the correct noun. He also repeated himself more.

no
RAYZA
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 16:30:48 (permalink)
Trump considers deploying national guard for immigration roundups, memo suggests 
https://www.theguardian.c...tional-guard?CMP=fb_gu
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 16:34:46 (permalink)
that sounds awfully like the sort of police state bill's pathetic political "cartoon" had on a brick.

Papers Please!

unless you're white.

no
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17505
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 16:46:17 (permalink)
Guys, I think it's time to invoke Godwin's law

RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11010
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 16:49:09 (permalink)

¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5069
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 17:24:28 (permalink)
SW14
Domino
Not really been keeping up with all this but saw yesterday he attacked the press. If all the media turns on him, isn't that pretty much going to signal the end for him? 

No, not at all. His base are lapping this all up. The media have been gunning for him since day 1, if anything it has helped him present himself as anti-establishment.

He's only really got Fox and Breitbart.

This is the thing.  Both sides are entrenched.  At this point, there's almost nothing that Trump could say or do that would sway people to his side, or push anyone away from him.  The media will have no impact either, despite seemingly trying everything they can to force him out of office (for better or for worse).

The biggest threat to him is the deep state and the intelligence services.  He's clearly rubbed them up the wrong way and they may try to tear down his administration bit by bit as they have already taken a chunk out of it with Flynn's resignation.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 18:50:01 (permalink)
Not true. Plenty in the middle are now firmly against him and he has an extremely low approval rating for a president that has been in the job for a month.

no
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2266
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 18:54:01 (permalink)
Which polls? The democrat-funded ones or the honest ones?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 18:57:40 (permalink)
_ICE_

This is the thing.  Both sides are entrenched.  At this point, there's almost nothing that Trump could say or do that would sway people to his side, or push anyone away from him.  The media will have no impact either, despite seemingly trying everything they can to force him out of office (for better or for worse).

The biggest threat to him is the deep state and the intelligence services.  He's clearly rubbed them up the wrong way and they may try to tear down his administration bit by bit as they have already taken a chunk out of it with Flynn's resignation.

Flynn was the enemy within to begin with. If they can drop Reince Priebus next after his cabinet gets confirmed, they will be looking good. The move to oust Flynn was to show that all of his staff serves at Trump's whim and they will not tolerate deceit and betrayal. 
Robert David Steele has been calling for Trump to ditch Flynn for months.
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 7039
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 19:07:39 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
There is no argument. I'm clearly in the right due to undeniable facts and you're going off on one because Trump triggers you to no end because your commie beige utopia dream is shattered.

this did make me laugh in fairness.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 19:11:10 (permalink)
Whagwan
wiseacre

hth

Can't wait for the next stage of this twisted justification.

No clue how you don't know that Reagan was just a figurehead and Bush used his time as VP to setup all of the deep state bullshit that Thatcher signed off on. That 1988 election stole California as well. That state hasn't been red since. You can argue minor semantics and plant your flag for small victories but you are all largely missing the big point. This is the first president since Kennedy that isn't a puppet and you fuckers are here calling for his head across the Atlantic. Either you give a fuck about western values and classical liberalism or you want a neo-oligarch theocracy. It's that simple.

If you want option B, you can fuck off to a country that already holds those values and see how good life is there.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 19:29:45 (permalink)
Which is which?

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 19:41:19 (permalink)
Bush Jr., Obama and Cameron and Tony Blair are the reason it's so hard to differentiate.
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 2887
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 19:57:52 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whagwan 2017/02/18 07:52:46
Whiskey_Bill
DJModus
The only point where he gets directly challenged is on his claim to have had the biggest electoral college win since Reagan. When this is pointed out to be false in front of his face, he just says "that's the information I was given" ... he's an absolute joke of a man.

Biggest electoral college win for a Republican since Reagan.

It's a planned gambit to show how misleading omissions can be.

Fake news tactics thrown right tin their faces.

While I appreciate that you bring views and opinions from "the other side" to the forum, statements like this just make you look like a retarded cock-sucker.

We know Trump can't say "I got it wrong" because he's a fucking bellend. Not being able to say "He got it wrong" because your tongue is too far up his arse is just ridiculous and completely undermines any real, decent points you sometimes make.
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14534
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 20:06:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dreamworld 2017/02/17 20:08:18
Why anyone on this board is still engaging with this person is beyond me
RAYZA
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 21:04:36 (permalink)
True. Blocked.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 22:12:09 (permalink)
Duderonomy

While I appreciate that you bring views and opinions from "the other side" to the forum, statements like this just make you look like a retarded cock-sucker.

We know Trump can't say "I got it wrong" because he's a fucking bellend. Not being able to say "He got it wrong" because your tongue is too far up his arse is just ridiculous and completely undermines any real, decent points you sometimes make.

Hey, nobody is infallible, and the old man looked like he needed a nap.
In the age of post-truth, I'd rather maintain a narrative of Trump playing 4D chess.
I just see every vulture on here pounce on the smallest things Trump says when he has done more in a month than obama did in a year. Without a confirmed cabinet.

I can be objective regarding him but it's far more entertaining to blag positive in the hopes that his vision of a rekindled America is realized. Kinda like Farage's initial angle before his party tore themselves apart for Tory money. So sick of headline politics carrying the weight of retard opinion.

Imagine the situation in your country if you elected a fringe party majority and MI:5 and the EU financial sector operating out of Britain decided that they were going to slander, smear and roadblock the free-elected. All the while the remaining leftover elements from Labour and the Tories undermine them any way they can.

That's what Trump's facing. It's a tall order and I don't want to see WW3 in my lifetime.

Nick "Hand" Cannon
Blocked.

All my best stuff gets quoted anyways. You've blocked me like 6 times, just accept that you like the abuse or jog on silently.

Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 7039
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 22:47:00 (permalink)

Cut back on the Infowars 
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 23:04:55 (permalink)
Maybe you guys need to watch more?

https://twitter.com/wikil...tus/832614496518680576
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/02/17 23:31:44
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9130
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/18 09:28:15 (permalink)
Aha you nutcase
LHC
  • Total Posts : 5645
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/18 10:46:28 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whagwan 2017/02/18 11:39:29
These 4chan faggots honestly think they are like the Operators from The Matrix. It really is pathetic.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 8273
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/18 11:26:22 (permalink)
_ICE_
SW14
Domino
Not really been keeping up with all this but saw yesterday he attacked the press. If all the media turns on him, isn't that pretty much going to signal the end for him? 

No, not at all. His base are lapping this all up. The media have been gunning for him since day 1, if anything it has helped him present himself as anti-establishment.

He's only really got Fox and Breitbart.

This press conference was simply a distraction tactic, much like his tweets.

You're right about the deep state. As I've said, the wheels are in motion (follow @20committee on Twitter, he's called it right a long time before media on a few Intel related things). Trump was a fool to make an enemy of the intelligence community.

Trump calling the media the "enemy of the people" could have come straight out of Erdogan's mouth. That is more Hitler than anything I've heard from him so far.

And 4chan is seriously extreme for some reason. Remember reading some shocking stuff on there when Jo Cox was murdered.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 8273
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/18 11:29:54 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
_ICE_

Flynn was the enemy within to begin with. If they can drop Reince Priebus next after his cabinet gets confirmed, they will be looking good. The move to oust Flynn was to show that all of his staff serves at Trump's whim and they will not tolerate deceit and betrayal. 
Robert David Steele has been calling for Trump to ditch Flynn for months.

Flynn was clearly acting under orders from Trump (he pretty much said so in his resignation letter.) Both Trump and Flynn have clearly lied to Pence.
Whiskey_Bill
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5069
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/19 16:44:16 (permalink)
I'll probably take some flak for this, but am I the only one who is a little unsettled by how openly the American media is condoning and advocating the disloyalty of the civil service over there?  Seems to me that they are undermining the democratic process by talking as if the "deep state" is a legitimate form of opposition.  I mean, regardless of your thoughts on Trump and his policies, he's the democratically elected leader of a free country, and the civil service is supposed to serve the will of the people.  "Not liking him" isn't really a good enough reason to rebel against him.  It doesn't set a very good precedent, in my eyes anyway.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/19 16:51:50 (permalink)
There are 3 branches of government, of which the president (executive) is just one. Then there's the legislature and judiciary.

And it goes quite a bit further than not liking him. Especially as trump has been openly hostile and dismissive of the workings of government.

Of course, there was nothing but respectful reverence for Obama when he was in power.

no
Page: << < ..3637383940.. > >> Showing page 36 of 51
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0