Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 35 of 47
Author
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2218
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 14:45:30 (permalink)
DJModus
The only point where he gets directly challenged is on his claim to have had the biggest electoral college win since Reagan. When this is pointed out to be false in front of his face, he just says "that's the information I was given" ... he's an absolute joke of a man.

Biggest electoral college win for a Republican since Reagan.

It's a planned gambit to show how misleading omissions can be.

Fake news tactics thrown right tin their faces.
SW14
  • Total Posts : 7936
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 14:47:19 (permalink)
Domino
Not really been keeping up with all this but saw yesterday he attacked the press. If all the media turns on him, isn't that pretty much going to signal the end for him? 

No, not at all. His base are lapping this all up. The media have been gunning for him since day 1, if anything it has helped him present himself as anti-establishment.

He's only really got Fox and Breitbart.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22016
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 14:52:09 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

lol at the spin in this.  Bush Senior was after Reagan and got a bigger win you fake news prick.
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 18598
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 14:52:29 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
DJModus
The only point where he gets directly challenged is on his claim to have had the biggest electoral college win since Reagan. When this is pointed out to be false in front of his face, he just says "that's the information I was given" ... he's an absolute joke of a man.

lol, he's been doing it since the start

no
DJModus
  • Total Posts : 4019
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 14:53:18 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
DJModus

Well no because he flounders and tries to claim he meant Republican elec college wins and the same reporter said no that's bullshit too as Bush's was larger.

... he's just lying. Sorry.

DJModus
  • Total Posts : 4019
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 14:54:43 (permalink)
SW14
Domino
Not really been keeping up with all this but saw yesterday he attacked the press. If all the media turns on him, isn't that pretty much going to signal the end for him? 

No, not at all. His base are lapping this all up. The media have been gunning for him since day 1, if anything it has helped him present himself as anti-establishment.

He's only really got Fox and Breitbart.

Definitely this.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:00:02 (permalink)
DJModus
Whiskey_Bill
DJModus

Well no because he flounders and tries to claim he meant Republican elec college wins and the same reporter said no that's bullshit too as Bush's was larger.

Bush was largely elected based off of Reagan's support after the establishment Republicans pushed Reagan out (and tried to kill him) because he was threatening their interests (Iran-Contra). They then fingered him for the blame, and pushed Bush Sr. as his successor. The intent was to have Bush in power all along.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:02:19 (permalink)
bill, you can donate to billionaire donald's campaign to fight the meany fake news people, a cause close to your heart

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

just like at yesterday's press conference he told Jewish people to shut up about bomb threats. i bet you likes that bit.

post edited by wiseacre - 2017/02/17 15:06:09

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:06:48 (permalink)
Can i? Yes. Will i? Fuck no.
Next you'll be calling PewdiePie a Nazi lol.
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/02/17 15:07:59
Whagwan
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:08:38 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
DJModus

Bush was largely elected based off of Reagan's support after the establishment Republicans pushed Reagan out (and tried to kill him) because he was threatening their interests (Iran-Contra). They then fingered him for the blame, and pushed Bush Sr. as his successor. The intent was to have Bush in power all along.

Remind me what that has got to do with you and Trump's lies about having the biggest Electoral College win again?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:12:13 (permalink)
About as much as you being a halfbreed has to do with you being a communist twerp
Whagwan
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:17:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Duderonomy 2017/02/17 19:35:50
So precisely fuck all then?  Learning from your hero how to deal with being caught lying?
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 88777
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:17:04 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Syzlack_23 2017/02/17 16:16:06
Has no answer to his lies so deflects the question with racism. Remind you of anyone?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:21:53 (permalink)
Bush was elected in 1988 because Reagan was forced out. Reagan had the people's support, even more so after the assassination attempt. The calls to impeach Reagan for Iran-Contra came from a Democrat Senator from Texas that was part of the Bush syndicate. If Reagan hadn't shilled for Bush openly, he wouldn't have had the same support. If he hadn't shilled for Bush, he would have been strung up and hung out to dry by the Bush mafia. So, the point still stands, biggest electoral college vote for a Republican since Reagan.

Thanks for admitting you're a communist twerp tho.
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/02/17 15:23:46
Whagwan
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:26:05 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Duderonomy 2017/02/17 19:36:25
You do realise that descending to racism and "I know you are but what am I" schoolyard level debate doesn't really pull you back from the retarded, gullible, fascist outlook you present?

And to be fair, that is a brilliant justification of Trump's declaration.

"Best Electoral College win since Reagan."
"No"
"Oh, I meant best Republican"
"Well.  No, Bush was a Republican."
"Yeah but he wasn't a real Republican." (lol)
"So best Republican since Reagan who isn't Bush senior?  Why didn't you just say "I beat George Dubya and no-one else?"
post edited by Whagwan - 2017/02/17 15:29:59
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:29:58 (permalink)
Because deliberate mistakes make for a media cycle that reinforces his talking points.

I'm just giving you an easy out, throwing the RACIST card around is your go-to exit after your logic fails you. Just helping you get there faster.

Communist twerp.
post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2017/02/17 15:31:18
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 6963
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:30:44 (permalink)
I did laugh at Trumps comments towards a reporter from press when said he was from the BBC
Whagwan
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:31:26 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Duderonomy 2017/02/17 19:36:47
"Yeah, but you're only winning the argument because I'm letting you" 

Brilliant again, I'm beginning to think you are genuinely the most retarded member of this forum since StarB left us.
RAYZA
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:31:42 (permalink)

More gold
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:35:07 (permalink)
Whagwan

Brilliant again, I'm beginning to think you are genuinely the most retarded member of this forum since StarB left us.

There is no argument. I'm clearly in the right due to undeniable facts and you're going off on one because Trump triggers you to no end because your commie beige utopia dream is shattered.
RAYZA
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:37:04 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
Whagwan

There is no argument. I'm clearly in the right due to undeniable facts and you're going off on one because Trump triggers you to no end because your commie beige utopia dream is shattered.

It's offensive to Starbee to compare their intelligence, we have never had anyone this thick on here.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:38:48 (permalink)
Please stick to gaming reviews and sorting people out with weed, Nick Cannon, you're bigly out of your league.
Jungle Dave
  • Total Posts : 10803
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:39:05 (permalink)
Whagwan
Whiskey_Bill

lol at the spin in this.  Bush Senior was after Reagan and got a bigger win you fake news prick.

That Sebastian whatever his name is on Newsnight addressed this lie- he said something along the lines of "If you actually listen to the tape which you just played he said ‘I guess I had the largest’. It wasn’t an unequivocal statement of fact."

Seriously, this is the sort of excuse a demented child would use when caught bang to rights, hanging everything on cringable semantics.  "I had my fingers crossed so hah!" soon come

Jungle Dave
  • Total Posts : 10803
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:40:24 (permalink)
Razor

More gold

That's the guy! He's fucking scary! David Brent meets Goebbels!

RAYZA
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:41:04 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
Please stick to gaming reviews and sorting people out with weed, Nick Cannon, you're bigly out of your league.

Oh the irony! You seem to be really excited about knowing my name you weird cunt, am i meant to be bothered?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:44:39 (permalink)
If asking me if I think you are meant to be bothered is an indication of being bothered, I think you've answered whether you are bothered or not.
RAYZA
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:45:38 (permalink)
Considering i've got my name and e-mail address in threads on here yeah you're spot on, as usual.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:49:35 (permalink)
Thanks for reminding the world. Peter Pan, back to Neverland, chop-chop.
Runs a football prediction league for years, hasn't won it once, LOL.
RAYZA
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:54:00 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

Runs a football prediction league for years, hasn't won it once, LOL.

The shame! I don't even need to attempt to insult you. Carry on.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2017/02/17 15:54:55 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
Bush was elected in 1988 because Reagan was forced out. Reagan had the people's support, even more so after the assassination attempt. The calls to impeach Reagan for Iran-Contra came from a Democrat Senator from Texas that was part of the Bush syndicate. If Reagan hadn't shilled for Bush openly, he wouldn't have had the same support. If he hadn't shilled for Bush, he would have been strung up and hung out to dry by the Bush mafia. So, the point still stands, biggest electoral college vote for a Republican since Reagan.

Thanks for admitting you're a communist twerp tho.

hi, a dementia ravaged reagan was limited from serving more than 2 terms as president by the constitution, so could never have stood anyway.

hth

no
Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 35 of 47
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0