Helpful ReplyHot!American presidential election

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 59
Author
SW14
  • Total Posts : 8877
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 10:13:35 (permalink)
There has been video evidence of Democrat staffers talking about illegally busing in voters, paying mentally ill people to cause fights at Trump rallies, an RNC campaign office containing postal votes firebombed and evidence of collaboration between media networks and the Clinton campaign on debate questions.

As usual, Trump articulates himself in a brash and bludgeoning way but there have already been some red flags in this dirty campaign.
post edited by SW14 - 2016/10/20 10:14:46
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 20263
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 10:24:13 (permalink)
What a mess. Can't they just change the rules and keep Obama for another 10 years? Sure, he's powerless to do anything, but he generally keeps the peace, is a nice guy, and he's the coolest President they're ever going to have.

wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19073
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 10:34:51 (permalink)
but he's brown and a muslim born abroad!

can't find any record of postal votes there, that would be illegal, wouldn't it?

as you say, dirty campaign. american politics is a filthy business. doesn't stop trump being an abhorrent human totally unfit for the role of president. literally more than half of what he says is either incorrect or completely false.

no
Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2330
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 11:04:50 (permalink)
you mean half of what is reported he says by MSM sources?
Daniel Snakeman
  • Total Posts : 31701
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 11:08:14 (permalink)
Just give up m9
LHC
  • Total Posts : 5805
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 11:31:49 (permalink)
Why would a RNC campaign office be housing postal votes? That seems suspicious in itself, although I don't really know about their postal voting system.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 11:39:03 (permalink)
Snakey
Just give up m9

Never, m7+1
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 11:43:07 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

no, i mean actual words from his own mouth. here's just last night's fact checked. there are many sites that have done similar throughout the campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/19/third-presidential-debate-fact-check-trump-clinton

no
PeterPrang
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 11:44:23 (permalink)
hilary blatantly deepthroats
Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2552
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 12:01:49 (permalink)
Trying to think what the English equivalent would be to having Trump run for president....

Bernard Manning for PM?
PeterPrang
  • Total Posts : 278
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 12:14:25 (permalink)
prime minister peter stringfellow

mike ashley
Daniel Snakeman
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 12:14:36 (permalink)
Phillip Green
Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2552
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 12:29:24 (permalink)
Jim Davidson
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22340
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 12:42:46 (permalink)
Snakey
Phillip Green

As ludicrous as getting this man to write a Government report on public sector procurement efficiency whilst he is draining BHS pension funds?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 13:34:26 (permalink)
wiseacre
Whiskey_Bill

no, i mean actual words from his own mouth. here's just last night's fact checked. there are many sites that have done similar throughout the campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/19/third-presidential-debate-fact-check-trump-clinton

Somebody that embellishes vs somebody that shuts up when asked direct questions regarding sensitive topics? 
She never answered any of the questions regarding saudi funding, the clinton foundation or haiti.

here's a collection of recent articles written by that same author.
https://www.theguardian.com/profile/alan-yuhas

Again, go fuck yourself. The Donald is a goof that likes to pretend he knows a lot but he isn't a facts/numbers guy. He's a idea man and a visionary. He's had people his entire life that take care of the details. Yes he chats mad shit at times, some by design, some by ignorance. It's what Hillary isn't saying during the debate. Every single question was deflected and obfuscated to the point of retardation. As a senator she introduced 3 bills during her term. One named a post office.  She is a corporate puppet. Americans are getting railroaded with this election and regardless of who wins, there needs to be transparent change or there will be civil war.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 13:37:59 (permalink)
LOL

you are great value Bill.

no
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 13:39:27 (permalink)
thanks, you're a very gracious loser.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 13:41:18 (permalink)
you are an ideas man and a visionary

no
Daniel Snakeman
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 13:41:31 (permalink)
He's a visionary
gutlessrhyme
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 13:56:08 (permalink)
I'm 100% certain Donald Trump will go down in history as a great visionary.

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 14:04:02 (permalink)
Let the japes and cuntery begin, no time for a real discussion. Same old formula, you get rinsed, then you try to disengage.
When I watched the last debate last night while you were sleeping, nearly every network followed it up with some version of how hillary clearly won, focussing in on non issues and trying to distribute opinion as fact. maybe you like aligning yourself with mob mentality but when there is blatant bias throughout the MSM consistently throughout this election it rustles my jimmies to no end. Trump is a goon but why are they trying so damn hard to discredit him? Why is Hillary not being prosecuted and allowed to run? What is really going on? Are they going to impeach Hillary and then turn the presidency over to her VP? Are her and Trump going to implement the same policies regardless of who gets in because they are both bought and paid for by the same ppl and its all theatre?

All these questions and no satisfactory answers. Maybe you're content with watching the world crumble but it legit scares the fuck out of me that this circus show is going to partially decide the fate of the free world. 
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22340
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 14:10:45 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby wiseacre 2016/10/20 14:17:00
CHINA
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 14:12:38 (permalink)
Still cool. Also nice.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 14:16:48 (permalink)
there really isn't a discussion to be had, at least not with a mentalist who moans about the Lamestream media. why would you rather a goon who runs his mouth without thinking over a shrewd and occasionally ruthless woman with decades of political experience? who is the world more likely to crumble under?

the sky is going to fall on our heads!

no
gutlessrhyme
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 14:18:47 (permalink)
I get all that, Bill, it's all fucked up.

But isn't it telling, that even with all that stuff against Clinton, some of Trumps own party members won't even  back him. That's how bad he is. His answers are all off the cuff, emotive, not thought through, provoking, grandstanding bullshit. He plays to his crowd, gets a few soundbytes and counters any accusation with "yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, what about x and y - look at her she's worse then me. you started it. no you did"

He's a child in a man's wig. His solutions to the worlds problems play only to an immature, xenophobic impressionable section of the population. How many genuine visionaries support him? How many intellects? How many philanthropists, progressive thinkers or people with genuine "christian" values support him? (I use the term "christian" with a small c, as in benevolent, selfless 'love thy neighbour' values. But not necessarily of Christian faith)

Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 14:38:45 (permalink)
wiseacre
there really isn't a discussion to be had, at least not with a mentalist who moans about the Lamestream media. why would you rather a goon who runs his mouth without thinking over a shrewd and occasionally ruthless woman with decades of political experience? who is the world more likely to crumble under?

the sky is going to fall on our heads!

She isn't shrewd, she is callous and self-serving and couldn't give a flying fuck about Joe and Jane Public. Her husband put her in charge of HillaryCare in the 90s despite her not knowing jack shit about it.  After Hillary Care flopped, the house flipped Republican for 12 years. She got to senate through political backscratching and the DNC put Obama, a junior first term senator, ahead of her the last time she wanted to run for pres. The only reason there hasn't been another Iraq war was Obama explicitly ordering the avoidance of direct American involvement. Clinton will kill a lot of Rizzles with her jarheads when she gets the war she wants.

I'd rather have a negotiator that has ideals and greater goals for the country over a member of a criminal conspiracy that will further her group's mandate above the rest of humanity. Are you really that daft? Do you really believe the Russians are feeding Wikileaks hacked info?

Watch this video again. Do your research on the contents if you're skeptical , then tell me you'd rather have Hillary as US prez over a goon that said grab her by the pussy 15 years ago.
http://endingthefed.com/hillarys-camp-freaking-out-as-this-video-goes-viral-no-way-to-stop-it-now.html

No, that's not the sky falling, it's bombs and rockets.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 14:57:21 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
I get all that, Bill, it's all fucked up.

But isn't it telling, that even with all that stuff against Clinton, some of Trumps own party members won't even  back him. That's how bad he is. His answers are all off the cuff, emotive, not thought through, provoking, grandstanding bullshit. He plays to his crowd, gets a few soundbytes and counters any accusation with "yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, what about x and y - look at her she's worse then me. you started it. no you did"

That's a sweeping generalization and not a direct quote. Did you watch all 3 debates? Do you think that this sexual harassment bullshit coming out of the woodwork isn't sponsored by Clinton backers? Why now? Trump's been famous for a while, why make accusations now. To disenfranchise female Republicans and play the gender card. It's literally the only explanation. When you see most of the main TV networks in the States all tripping over each other to expound these narratives, I start to question the whole game. yes he does bullshit and demagogue but he has toned that down a great deal              

He's a child in a man's wig. His solutions to the worlds problems play only to an immature, xenophobic impressionable section of the population. How many genuine visionaries support him? How many intellects? How many philanthropists, progressive thinkers or people with genuine "christian" values support him? (I use the term "christian" with a small c, as in benevolent, selfless 'love thy neighbour' values. But not necessarily of Christian faith)

He's a rich kid that is used to getting what he wants, i don't dispute that. he has definitely changed his tone from him getting nominated and running against other republicans to now though. I don't know how many people of those specific subgroups support him. All I know is that he has a clean political record with no blemishes. Hillary's rap sheet of ethics violations and crimes is quite substantial. Donald Trump hasn't defended the rapist of a 12 year old girl and accused the plaintiff of asking for it. Donald Trump didn't compromise national security. Donald Trump doesn't have mysterious deaths and robberies of confidential info linked to him. Donald Trump doesn't launder money and pay to play politics through a foundation from foreign governments. Donald Trump isn't married to the last U.S. president that was impeached. Donald Trump doesn't suffer from seizures and is in good health.

All of these things make him the better candidate in my view.
wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:04:20 (permalink)
endingthefed.com lol

trump doesn't give a shit about the public either, just as long as it strokes his fragile ego. hence his proposed tax cut to the rich that will balloon the deficit (something he castigates obama for who had bipartisan support to do so during the worst recession in 80 years), whilst clinton seeks to raise it.

here's a good example of trump's negotiating technique and concern for joe public:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/the-donald-trump-files-homeless-100-central-park-south

no
gutlessrhyme
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:11:03 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
Do you think that this sexual harassment bullshit coming out of the woodwork isn't sponsored by Clinton backers? Why now? Trump's been famous for a while, why make accusations now. To disenfranchise female Republicans and play the gender card. It's literally the only explanation.

It's irrelevant how it was exposed. He did it/said it and was caught doing do. You can't say "oh Clinton was out to get him. Therefore you must ignore the evidence." The man is abhorrent, and not fit for public office.            

All I know is that he has a clean political record with no blemishes.

No, he has no political record. And a public history of exploiting his staff, screwing the public out of money, sexual harassment, racist comments and ill-considered public statement. Does that sound like someone who should be in charge of the biggest Western power in modern politics?

Donald Trump didn't compromise national security.

That would only be a matter of time, if he got the job. And let's face it, it's likely to be something more serious than sending a few secret emails off your personal email account.
Donald Trump doesn't launder money and pay to play politics

He's played politics for personal gain, to the detriment of the American people for years.

They're both terrible choices, but I just don't understand how you can pick Trump as the lesser of the two evils.

wiseacre
Re: American presidential election 2016/10/20 15:12:44 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

Donald Trump hasn't defended the rapist of a 12 year old girl and accused the plaintiff of asking for it. 

but he has been accused of raping a 13 year old at parties held by his good friend and convicted paedophile jeffrey epstein. http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

also quite happily checks out a 10 year old in this video here: 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/oct/13/trump-makes-inappropriate-remarks-about-10-year-old-girl-video

no
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 59
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0