Helpful ReplyHot!Star Wars

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 15
Author
Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Star Wars 2016/11/28 21:18:30 (permalink)
BFI iMax tickets booked

Can't wait
M.F.
  • Total Posts : 6305
Re: Star Wars 2016/11/28 21:45:21 (permalink)
Not as much hype as last year. Looking back at that film it was pretty bad. I'm not getting my hopes up for this one.

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 95020
Re: Star Wars 2016/11/28 21:56:33 (permalink)
MaxPower
BFI iMax tickets booked

Can't wait

For when? When they went on sale it was only showing 3am or 6am for me so had to get Wimbledon Imax instead
Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Star Wars 2016/11/28 22:44:11 (permalink)
23rd December mid morning I think.
RAYZA
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/05 02:07:52 (permalink)

Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2330
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/05 07:20:36 (permalink)
Looks shitty and uninspired. This is the movie made by hipsters that started watching Star Wars in the 90s.
Couldn't be shitter than force awakens tho, that movie was a disgrace.
Syhr
  • Total Posts : 44235
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/05 12:37:33 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby RAYZA 2016/12/05 13:25:41
shut your cunt mouth.

Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/06 13:49:16 (permalink)
Go read a Timothy Zahn novel.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/07 08:33:06 (permalink)
These are your no-dick writers folks

Chris Weitz, the writer of the upcoming Star Wars spinoff Rogue One, was drawing on these long-established parallels when he tweeted a few days after the election, “Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization.” It’s one that’s opposed in Rogue One “by a multicultural group led by brave women,” chimed in Weitz’s co-writer Gary Whitta.
JAWA
  • Total Posts : 2645
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/07 08:56:16 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

Chris Weitz, the writer of the upcoming Star Wars spinoff Rogue One, was drawing on these long-established parallels when he tweeted a few days after the election, “Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization.” It’s one that’s opposed in Rogue One “by a multicultural group led by brave women,” chimed in Weitz’s co-writer Gary Whitta.

Well, they're right?
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7228
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/07 09:53:02 (permalink)
Led by brave woman? This is an affront to God!!!
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/07 10:45:30 (permalink)
The initial cut of the movie was rejected. The movie was first intended as a war film and directed as such. Now they are injecting SJW bullshit into the theme and cucking the fuck out of it. I have no issues with strong female leads but radically deviating from the initial script and director's vision to satisfy a socio-political agenda (FUCK YOU DISNEY) can go straight to the 'fresher.

White supremacist? Really? In a vast interspecies universe? I can see friction between humanoid/non-humanoids but these writers have zero commitment to the theme and tone of Lucas' vision dwelling on minutia like this shit.
RAYZA
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/07 17:29:35 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill

do you have a point?
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/07 20:28:36 (permalink)
If you don't see anything wrong with the writers describing their work like that, you've no hope.
Evil white men everywhere!
RAYZA
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/07 20:58:54 (permalink)
when will white people ever catch a break? 
GSV
  • Total Posts : 498
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/08 10:04:38 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
The initial cut of the movie was rejected. The movie was first intended as a war film and directed as such. Now they are injecting SJW bullshit into the theme and cucking the fuck out of it. I have no issues with strong female leads but radically deviating from the initial script and director's vision to satisfy a socio-political agenda (FUCK YOU DISNEY) can go straight to the 'fresher.

White supremacist? Really? In a vast interspecies universe? I can see friction between humanoid/non-humanoids but these writers have zero commitment to the theme and tone of Lucas' vision dwelling on minutia like this shit.

It's not white supremacy it's like white supremacy. The emperor hated aliens and believed that humans were superior. Which they mention all the time in those books you were banging on about.. You fucking ridiculous chode.

Who would have thought this bellend would have been attracted by the alt right movement.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/08 22:16:16 (permalink)
I'm a centrist actually and I'd rather be alt-right than the current CTRL-left cultural marxist goons.
I realize that speciesist/anti-nonhuman doesn't roll off the tongue well but surely they could have came up with a better way to frame their story than the charged term "white supremacist". Unfortunately, they don't because they just remade a new hope again for a third time and you wallies will buy buy buy all you can get your feral claws into. I wouldn't be hating on it if Disney hadn't forced a reshoot from the director's original vision.

Surely there was another black actor that didn't participate in one of the worst mainstream sci-fi movies ever.

So sick of the PC race card.

post edited by Whiskey_Bill - 2016/12/08 22:26:12
sand
  • Total Posts : 1455
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/10 10:40:10 (permalink)
Just finished Rogue One Catalyst novel. A gets a bit slow in places but sets up an awesome villain and great back story to the events in the movie. Can't wait for 0:00 Thursday
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11055
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/10 14:12:26 (permalink)
Wish you were del-account
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/10 15:30:37 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
Wish you were del-account

External conflict gives our lives meaning? What would Luke be without Vader "killing" Ben?

Go stick your head in your ass if you don't like contrasting views.
JUDGEDREDD
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/10 18:35:46 (permalink)
Its not contrasting views (which you fail to notice). No one likes you, Its just you.
post edited by JUDGEDREDD - 2016/12/10 18:36:50
sand
  • Total Posts : 1455
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/10 20:06:22 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
Its not contrasting views (which you fail to notice). No one likes you, Its just you.

Block, unfortunately I still see his posts because people quote a lot of his dribble....more people should just use the Block option
Buck Fuddy
  • Total Posts : 22266
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/10 22:20:02 (permalink)
Tickets to Rogue one booked for next Saturday.

Will be walking around with a semi most of next week I'd imagine.
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/11 01:36:26 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD

That's one of the most juvenile things I've read on here. Cliquey echo chamber arena
Da_Dappa
  • Total Posts : 1528
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/11 03:45:21 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
JUDGEDREDD

That's one of the most juvenile things I've read on here. Cliquey echo chamber arena

Pretty sure the bold bit is true. You are the worst poster since this forums inception. FACT

"Later, would have been greater,
No time for da perpetrator."
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/11 04:02:35 (permalink)
Nope, it was the many faces of Karlos. Most of these cretins just dislike me because they can't dispute my logic nor test me in a insult battle  I appreciate opinionated discourse and polarized debate but most of the people here are like, we don't know you, don't like you, therefore your opinions are invalid which is tragic given the state of bananarena.
Dog Borstal
  • Total Posts : 4293
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/11 11:13:08 (permalink)
I know Bill can be annoying,(as I,) but isn't the block feature an afront to the free speech so many on here supposedly believe in? His views are just as valid as yours. IMHO.
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7228
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/11 11:25:06 (permalink)
It is not true that everyone's views are of equal worth. That is why people who believe human's lived alongside dinosaurs are ridiculed.

It is not an affront to free speech to block or ignore somebody on a forum. Nobody is suggesting he shouldn't be permitted to say these things. Freedom of speech isn't the freedom to be listened to at all times regardless of what nonsense you are speaking.
JUDGEDREDD
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/11 12:32:11 (permalink)
LHC
It is not true that everyone's views are of equal worth. That is why people who believe human's lived alongside dinosaurs are ridiculed.

It is not an affront to free speech to block or ignore somebody on a forum. Nobody is suggesting he shouldn't be permitted to say these things. Freedom of speech isn't the freedom to be listened to at all times regardless of what nonsense you are speaking.

+1

I've had him blocked for months now, however it doesn't seem to carry the block over to the mobile version of the site
Whiskey_Bill
Re: Star Wars 2016/12/11 15:14:50 (permalink)
Dog Borstal
I know Bill can be annoying,(as I,) but isn't the block feature an afront to the free speech so many on here supposedly believe in? His views are just as valid as yours. IMHO.

Thanks, I don't mind if people block me of their own volition, it's their prerogative to exercise. What gets me is those campaigning for others to block me, like they are the arbitrators of what can and can not be said on here. I've been sifting through the rambling of you fools and geniuses for over 15 years. Bans are definitely warranted for those that engage in extreme harassment and stupidity but I don't think my musings have gone that far. I'm always wary of those who tell me what not to read or believe. Especially in this age of post-truth.

Let's not derail the thread any further with this nonsense.

Rogue One will be another disappointment for all true fans; media and paid shills will lap it up as always. George Lucas will continue to cringe and regret giving up his control over his intellectual property. I'll continue to remind you to read the Extended Universe if you really want authentic SW stories.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 15
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0