Helpful ReplyHot!Vape/ecig thread

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
MaxPower
  • Total Posts : 2245
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 14:52:37 (permalink)
Whiskey_Bill
yeah I've never had a cigarette blow up in my face yet so

Who is this cunt?

Loads of shares of this cunts post about his vape blowing up. He attributes the freak occurrence to 'ALL VAPES' and doesn't mention any manufacturer names or anything like that. At first I thought it was the usual Facebook fuckwittery of finding a picture of a bloke with an injury and giving it some bullshit scaremongering story, but this seems to be genuine.

Someone I know saw the post and said that I 'must stop vaping' in case this happens. Yeah, as if my crafty will explode in my face. I'm sure some of you would like it to happen though.
post edited by MaxPower - 2017/01/25 14:53:57
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 3664
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 14:58:17 (permalink)
I think there's a big difference between a Storz & Bickel Crafty with a built-in, tested and certified battery that is used to heat a convection oven for weed than a 'massive-cloud-throwing' electronic cigarette 'vape' that has changeable batteries and people are putting huge volts through to try and get their home-made coils to make as much smoke as possible.

The above incident will have been caused by the latter - someone using a cheap, overpowered electronic cigarette style vape with a potentially dangerous chinese battery installed into it - or something similar. 

Your face is perfectly safe with your German design / manufactured weed vape. 
MaxPower
  • Total Posts : 2245
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 15:15:05 (permalink)
Yeah exactly. Stuff like that really chaps my ass. After reading that guys post the first things that come into mind are;

What vape was he using?
Was it under warranty?
How long has he been using it?
Was it customised etc...

He didn't deem any of this information as important to his story. He just basically said "stop vaping everyone!"
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 8725
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 15:53:56 (permalink)
MaxPower
Whiskey_Bill
yeah I've never had a cigarette blow up in my face yet so

Who is this cunt?

That's Whiskey_Bill, he's been here a while

@Props&Jungle Dave - I'm a bit new at this, can you just link one that I can squeeze in my vape machine to try? I want the calm without the prang
Jungle Dave
  • Total Posts : 10677
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 16:54:13 (permalink)
@ Judge what sort of vape is it? A bog standard nicotine vape will take any CBD liquid, use Props's link, I'm sure it's as good as any. 

If you have a vape that is intended for herbs, you can legally buy hemp buds that have no THC in them but I wouldn't have thought they are all that effective. You can buy CBD resin and oils legally online too. 

I'll have a look for that link if I get the chance tonight

Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14290
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 16:56:00 (permalink)
Rocking the rather handy Arc Pico at the minute. It's the best one I've had considering how smol it is
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24495
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 17:08:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dazdsb 2017/01/25 17:23:14
I'm currently repping....
With

Gone from 25-30 fags a day to absolutely none since the 28th November (well other than pure weed spliffs which I must add can be very entertaining)

Fuck Vaping

Jungle Dave
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 17:11:48 (permalink)
frizzyd
I'm currently repping....
With

Gone from 25-30 fags a day to absolutely none since the 28th November (well other than pure weed spliffs which I must add can be very entertaining)

Fuck Vaping

Kiddie next to me on the Champix atm. He's finding it a bit weird! 

I remember it was about two weeks of being utterly blunted when I first quit, allow yourself the space to lose it a bit while you adjust... as for the vape, once you get into that neat herb vaping is only round the corner 

frizzyd
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 17:18:57 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Kiddie next to me on the Champix atm. He's finding it a bit weird! 

I remember it was about two weeks of being utterly blunted when I first quit, allow yourself the space to lose it a bit while you adjust... as for the vape, once you get into that neat herb vaping is only round the corner 

It can had some odd effects on some people, the only effect I really get is a sicky feeling for an hour or so after taken them
 but some people have gone properly mental whilst taking them!

And yeah, next stop herb vaping, just need to identify the right bit of kit then its on, but I've found 'that' thread again which is a startpoint!
post edited by frizzyd - 2017/01/25 17:20:13
dazdsb
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 17:23:37 (permalink)
frizzyd
Gone from 25-30 fags a day to absolutely none since the 28th November 

Well done mate, great result. 

If you want any advice on herb vaping so you get off combustion completely (and stop burning all your ganj in one spliff) then give me a shout. Once you're on it you'll wonder why you ever smoked weed at all. Convection heat vape is the way forward! 
post edited by dazdsb - 2017/01/25 17:25:07
frizzyd
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 17:37:53 (permalink)
dazdsb
frizzyd
Gone from 25-30 fags a day to absolutely none since the 28th November 

Well done mate, great result. 

If you want any advice on herb vaping so you get off combustion completely (and stop burning all your ganj in one spliff) then give me a shout. Once you're on it you'll wonder why you ever smoked weed at all. Convection heat vape is the way forward! 

Cheers dude, appreciate it, I will be in touch
JUDGEDREDD
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 20:55:59 (permalink)
I've got two, they're the liquid in the glass chamber and press the button types. I've heard of the oil not being exactly as described in some circumstances, Props can you rec me the best of the bunch? Can't concentrate long enough to research anything tonight 
Rapt
  • Total Posts : 3896
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 21:44:28 (permalink)
What is the best convection heat vape daz?
dazdsb
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 22:11:49 (permalink)
Rapt
What is the best convection heat vape daz?

The Crafty and Mighty vapes from Storz & Bickel reign supreme for convection really. Convection is great because it's hot air passing over the bud so there isn't any hot oven touching it causing it to over heat. This maintains all the flavour, ensures a cool draw and means the weed lasts longer. I'm a huge fan of my Crafty but I accidentally threw it across the room and broke it.

Acting like a true stoner I decided to open it up and try to fix it instead of sending it in to be fixed under warranty. I ruined the button component and could only get it to work by pressing tin foil down over two little contacts to get it to fire up lol.

So, I treated myself to a Davinci IQ which has got outrageous ratings from everyone. It is a convection / conduction hybrid so it uses hot air and an oven to heat the weed. It's supposed to be very good though so I thought I'd give that a try.

The battery on the crafty sucks so I'd go for the mighty if that's the sort of thing you want to go for. It's expensive - £200ish but you'll save a fortune on weed, tobacco etc. 100% worth it.

Let me know if you need any more info but YouTube vids and reviews should carry you from here.
post edited by dazdsb - 2017/01/25 22:13:13
JUDGEDREDD
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 22:41:20 (permalink)
My liquids always seem to taste the same, like a harsh flavour, when I catch a cloud in the face from other vapers in the street their ones always smell like the sweetest cherries.

Occasionally I get a sweet taste but 90% of the time it tastes quite harsh

I change my coil thing weekly, the nicotine levels are 11mg-18mg in the juices
Jungle Dave
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/01/25 22:48:33 (permalink)

Griff
  • Total Posts : 7863
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/02/13 15:04:23 (permalink)
I'm looking to get a cheapish vape set for around £50, as I need to stop smoking, but after trying to research a little, it's so bloody confusing, mods and coils and blah blah blah, it all looks long. 

Would something like this be any good?

https://www.apolloecigs.co.uk/ohm-go-kit-by-apollo

And is there a decent place to get the liquids from?  I presume the standard cheap liquids that are like 3 for a tenner are just shit? 
SW14
  • Total Posts : 7528
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/02/13 15:23:42 (permalink)
https://www.ukecigstore.com/smok-alien-kit.html

Get a Smok Alien. 59 quid all in one starter kit.
http://juicyvapes.co.uk/ this is the best site (imo) for cheap and good quality liquid.
Griff
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/02/13 15:38:44 (permalink)
Ah wicked, nice one.

That Smok Alien looks good, although if I add the batteries and charger that it needs, it's about £85 I think, unless I'm reading that wrong...
SW14
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/02/13 15:46:37 (permalink)
In that case, get this https://www.eleafworld.co.uk/istick-tc100w-with-2-x-batteries.html

Comes with 2 batteries and has USB pass through charging. I would get a charger as well though, but from memory I don't think they're that expensive.

SW14
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/02/13 15:58:29 (permalink)
Actually, just seen that doesn't have a tank. I'd put down a bit more money and get a decent set up. It will be a lot more pleasant and you'll probably just spend it down the line anyway.
Griff
Re: Vape/ecig thread 2017/02/13 16:28:01 (permalink)
Cheers for your help man.  That liquid site looks decent. 
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0