Helpful ReplyHot!To Brexit or not to Brexit?

Page: << < ..2627282930 Showing page 30 of 30
Author
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12341
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 16:49:31 (permalink)
Trying to work out what happens more often; darkmatter being dismissed as “devil’s advocate” for having a dissenting opinion (when he actually votes the same way most of you do, including on Brexit) or Subsurface squealing that somebody or something is “racist”.

Both utterly yawn inducing.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/13 16:50:33
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15126
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 16:56:26 (permalink)
darkmatter
Postman Pat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yawn

Too tired for serious discussions, only got the energy to sling around slurs. It is a Friday I don't blame you 

Pretty much! And tbf you started it by calling me thick.

You smell.
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7214
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 16:58:39 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Subsurface 2018/07/13 22:19:47
SW14
Trying to work out what happens more often; darkmatter being dismissed as “devil’s advocate” for having a dissenting opinion (when he actually votes the same way most of you do, including on Brexit) or Subsurface squealing that somebody or something is “racist”.

I'm sure I remember reading darkmatter admitting to playing Satan's avocado at times, not that I'm suggesting he's doing that now, nor is it really a problem. I'd rather read a weakly-held darkmatter opinion than a strongly-held Goodone opinion.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23036
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 16:59:37 (permalink)
Tbf darkmatter would start an argument alone in a room.
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 17:10:14 (permalink)
LHC
SW14

I'm sure I remember reading darkmatter admitting to playing Satan's avocado at times, not that I'm suggesting he's doing that now, nor is it really a problem. I'd rather read a weakly-held darkmatter opinion than a strongly-held Goodone opinion.

I think he’s just an independent thinker that weighs up the pros and cons of things on a case by case basis.

I can see why he offends the Aaron Bastani’s barmy army circle-jerkers on here though. He has his own opinions and isn’t massively partisan.

Has Whagwan for example ever criticized Corbyn about a single thing, ever? Struggling to recall one.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/13 17:11:26
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23464
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 17:14:55 (permalink)
Fucking lol at that post. Yawn. 
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 17:15:21 (permalink)
Is there anything you don’t “fucking lol” at?

#fuckingrinsed
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/13 17:27:45
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6068
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 17:15:45 (permalink)
sw14 yag for darkmatter
Whagwan
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 17:37:44 (permalink)
Yes, you did actually just hashtag your response.
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 17:42:20 (permalink)
Fucking roflmao etc etc 🙄
S8
  • Total Posts : 19463
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 18:01:05 (permalink)
What LHC said tbh. 

darkmatter
sectionate
darkmatter
sectionate

the remains plan was to remain within the EU and keep the relationship with the EU as it stood. This would have meant moving with the EU as it changed, and in the same way that we have always done. 

So the only plan was to stay aligned to someone else's as-yet-undefined plan?

Good plan bro.

Now you are playing devils advocate for the sake of being obtuse and argumentative.

The plan was to remain within the EU, do you think they needed some other plan on how to do that, when it was already something that was being done?

No, I'm not, I'm being right and you're being wrong. There's nothing devil's advocate about it, I'm stating fact and articulating that your logic is flawed.

The plan was to remain within the EU, do you think they needed some other plan on how to do that, when it was already something that was being done?

That's like saying "the leave plan is simple, you simply leave". It's bollocks. I've already written a load of bullet points above that illustrate my point (top of this page), no one has provided a counter argument. Please feel free to have a go though, because they're not an attempt to trip people up, they're all complex questions that I don't claim to have an answer to.

How am I being wrong? I'm not seeing it. Your are basically saying that for the country to remain part of the EU, which it was at the time of the referendum, they need to come up with a plan to remain part of the EU! Eh? My tired an stupid brain can't see beyond your circular logic? They don't need a plan, they have signed the treaties, voted in their MEPs and enacted the legislation from the EU all as part of being an EU member. Remaining doesn't need legislative change and debates in Parliament; leaving does.

I had a look at your points and will agree that there are problems with the EU; it isn't perfect. But the referendum wasn't how we fix the Target2 problems, or the fiscal irregularities, it was if asking we remain within the EU (and keep our existing relationship with it), or leave and go it alone. 

post edited by S8 - 2018/07/13 18:11:12
Whagwan
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 18:04:54 (permalink)
Come, comrades of the Drum and Bass Arena Aaron Bastani Barmy Army.

For I Whagwan, have been designated by SW14 as your leader.
S8
  • Total Posts : 19463
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 18:10:13 (permalink)
Who the fuck is Aaron Bastani?
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18563
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 19:46:01 (permalink)
I know I'm going on like a bit of a dick at points in this thread. However it's quite frustrating when I (as a brown leftie remainer) try and put the time into forming a coherent argument and the only response is "typical right-wing skin headed knuckle dragging leaver bollocks". So if I've put courtesy to one side a few times on the last couple of pages that's probably why, but I do actually have full respect for the people I've attacked. I'll try and respond to the more sensible points above when I'm not full of beer and whisky

gutlessrhyme

Pons a regs mate, no cheekychic to keep me warm so why the fuck not.

As a rule though, I find it far more interesting to debate the points where the answer is unclear and opinions differ. I frequently agree with people on many issues on here, but I don't dwell on those points because listening to our own self affirmations in an echo chamber is pretty dull.

Me and SW is a good example, we've had plenty of arguments on here and quite frequently disagree but (I think) there's a mutual respect because we both try and listen and both try and rationalise our arguments, rather than resorting to slurs or identity politics.

LHC

I'm sure I remember reading darkmatter admitting to playing Satan's avocado at times,

Aguacate del diablo, that is me.
post edited by darkmatter - 2018/07/13 19:54:24

SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 19:53:31 (permalink)
darkmatter
I know I'm going on like a bit of a dick at points in this thread. However it's quite frustrating when I (as a brown leftie remainer) try and put the time into forming a coherent argument and the only response is "typical right-wing skin headed knuckle dragging leaver bollocks". So if I've put courtesy to one side a few times on the last couple of pages that's probably why, but I do actually have full respect for the people I've attacked. I'll try and respond to the more sensible points above when I'm not full of beer and whisky

gutlessrhyme

Pons a regs mate, no cheekychic to keep me warm so why the fuck not.

I also voted remain but take issue with certain remain arguments and general hysteria. Doesn't stop the "look, typical leaver bollocks! Leaver = RACIST" carry on from some of the thread's intellectual pygmies, though.

darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18563
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 19:56:38 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2018/07/13 20:33:05
The non racists that see everything as black and white 

Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15933
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 22:31:47 (permalink)
sectionate
Who the fuck is Aaron Bastani?

What I was thinking.

You’re alright by me Darkmatter. I enjoy your contributions.
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 22:34:19 (permalink)
Maybe you should listen to him when he pulls you up, twice, for your bullshit claims then.
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15933
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 22:38:27 (permalink)
Pipe down you vile little man.
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 22:43:49 (permalink)
Typically thoughtful contribution from you.

You start an argument by mudslinging with bullshit claims and innuendo, fail to back up a single one of your claims with any evidence, deliberately misrepresent comments (again) and then when all else fails, resort to weak personal abuse.

You made this personal, it was a general discussion. Strange behaviour from someone who “didn’t want to engage [me].”
Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8512
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 22:50:29 (permalink)
Juncker is bit of a pisshead all the same isn't he?

lol

Page: << < ..2627282930 Showing page 30 of 30
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0