Helpful ReplyHot!To Brexit or not to Brexit?

Page: << < ..2627282930 > Showing page 27 of 30
Author
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15933
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 18:58:58 (permalink)
Great, Thickone is back.
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5214
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 19:09:10 (permalink)
Hey, glad to see you're as perceptive as ever
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15933
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 19:10:13 (permalink)
SW14
Subsurface
SW14
I don’t want a debate with you. You’ve made a typically shrill unsubstantiated claim, now back it up.

Or is this more “stealth racism”? So stealthy you can’t produce a single example of it in over ten years.

Alright Mr "bulldoze the mosques".

We've done this before as well. I'm simply not getting into it again.

You’re a liar, a snide and a moron.

Even if that were true, I'd rather be that than what you are.

You are utterly full of shit and have predictably flapped and melted when pulled up on something you yourself started with your snide smears.

I went outside you daft cunt. I don't wish to engage with you any further - and I didn't even want to in the first place. I haven't "flapped" and you haven't pulled me up on anything. Besides, I don't need to prove anything to you. Get fucked.
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 19:18:43 (permalink)
Oh dear, someones having a cry 
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 20:01:41 (permalink)
Not the most riveting video but a decent summary of the positives of Brexit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGIgM4_bG3k
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6068
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 21:11:50 (permalink)
Ornette
  • Total Posts : 53
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 21:57:32 (permalink)
Goodone
Not the most riveting video but a decent summary of the positives of Brexit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGIgM4_bG3k

Watching

Lexit - The Movie is also worth looking at
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12341
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 06:53:15 (permalink)
Subsurface
SW14
Subsurface
SW14
I don’t want a debate with you. You’ve made a typically shrill unsubstantiated claim, now back it up.

Or is this more “stealth racism”? So stealthy you can’t produce a single example of it in over ten years.

Alright Mr "bulldoze the mosques".

We've done this before as well. I'm simply not getting into it again.

You’re a liar, a snide and a moron.

Even if that were true, I'd rather be that than what you are.

You are utterly full of shit and have predictably flapped and melted when pulled up on something you yourself started with your snide smears.

I went outside you daft cunt. I don't wish to engage with you any further - and I didn't even want to in the first place. I haven't "flapped" and you haven't pulled me up on anything. Besides, I don't need to prove anything to you. Get fucked.

If you didn’t want to engage with me, why did you? You started making snide comments. Have I addressed you? Was I talking to you?

Don’t chuck it if you can’t back it up when challenged and then you won’t have to engage with me. Evidently, you can’t.

Your engagement levels only vanished when you were pulled up, started flapping and then knowingly regurgitated previously used lies that you’ve already been corrected on.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/13 06:58:12
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20373
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 07:29:20 (permalink)

no
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18563
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 07:39:05 (permalink)
^

whose deliberate refusal to present the British public with a workable plan for Brexit I mentioned earlier

'Remain' never presented a workable plan either.

So bored of this line, it's completely flawed.

SW14
  • Total Posts : 12341
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 07:44:38 (permalink)
darkmatter
^

whose deliberate refusal to present the British public with a workable plan for Brexit I mentioned earlier

Doesn’t interest me either. They’d have needed a clairvoyant to demonstrate “what leave looked like” before multi-lateral negotiations.
wiseacre
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:15:15 (permalink)
darkmatter
^

err, keep the status quo.

which is always a hard sell, as anyone who works in marketing or advertising will tell you. particularly when the other side could make up any old bullshit about tens of millions of turks ready to descend on the uk.

no
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:24:22 (permalink)
The status quo is working out just great m8
wiseacre
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:28:05 (permalink)
the current one now is shit, largely due to the uncertainty of brexit.

in 2016 the EU wasn't to blame for our poor economic performance (nosedived since the ref), still widening inequality and underfunded public services.

no
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15536
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:29:07 (permalink)
darkmatter
^

How is it flawed? The plan was to 'remain' as in not leave but Cameron and Ozzy couldn't articulate the positives and just told everyone it would be Armageddon if we didn't vote remain.

The brexit people like Boris and JRM, even now, still don't even present a workable alternative to May's plan yet still spout meaningless phrases like brexit is brexit, funnily enough repeated twice by Trumpski today when was asked for some details on his brexit opinions.
They only whip up the outrage whilst they present 'technological advances' that don't even exist yet regarding the irish border.
The fact that JRM and Boris are the torch holders for brexit shows we are a nation of lions lead by donkeys
KNUCKLES
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:32:48 (permalink)
Goodone
The status quo is working out just great m8

Weren't we the fastest growing G7 country and set to outpace everyone else by 2050 on the trajectory prior to Brexit.

Now we are the second to bottom of the G20, at least we beat Greece
S8
  • Total Posts : 19463
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:34:41 (permalink)
^^Correct

darkmatter
^

Remains plan was to remain in the EU and keep everything as it is, not much plan needed to do that.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12788
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:35:17 (permalink)
wiseacre
Boom

https://www.nybooks.com/d...st-the-plot-on-brexit/

Not a fan of Cohen but this is very well written

KNUCKLES
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:36:51 (permalink)
darkmatter is juxtaposition-God Tier
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12788
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:38:12 (permalink)
Why the onus on Remain to come up with a Brexit plan? 

Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:39:03 (permalink)
wiseacre
the current one now is shit, largely due to the uncertainty of brexit.

The last EU summit Brexit was 4th on the agenda. Either they are unaware that brexit is the major issue facing the EU or there are more pressing problems. As incompetent as the EU are I don't think it's the former
KNUCKLES
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:42:10 (permalink)
cos 'they need us more than we need them' right? 

'we should be no.1 on the agenda' come like trump style tantrum
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:53:21 (permalink)
Well our negotiation style has been one of total capitulation, but that's not the point I was making
wiseacre
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 08:54:35 (permalink)
what's there to discuss until the UK puts something forward? 

no
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 09:05:12 (permalink)
That's been the EUs position to long this out as much as possible in the hope that it just goes away. The EU framed the negotiation agenda and we have allowed ourselves to be backed into a corner. This assumption that the EU is innately good and we should dance to their tune is bizarre. The EU is literally falling apart and yet we're the ones getting mugged off 

KNUCKLES
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 09:05:37 (permalink)
Goodone
Well our negotiation style has been one of total capitulation, but that's not the point I was making

what was the point? What was the brexit you voted for, cos everyone has their own version which really helps the process
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23036
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 09:07:02 (permalink)
Goodone
The EU is literally falling apart

Brexit aside, no, it really isn't.
KNUCKLES
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 09:08:12 (permalink)
Goodone
That's been the EUs position to long this out as much as possible in the hope that it just goes away. The EU framed the negotiation agenda and we have allowed ourselves to be backed into a corner. This assumption that the EU is innately good and we should dance to their tune is bizarre. The EU is literally falling apart and yet we're the ones getting mugged off 

I've already explained to you we were the fastest growing economy before brexit so how were we gettin mugged off brother?
We had the biggest trading block on our doorstep and had an a la carte pick ie no Schengen Agreement 

Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 09:24:31 (permalink)
The point is if we restore parliamentary sovereignty then we can once again be in control of our own laws and destiny. This idea that we have to submit to a supranational government made up of career politicians with no idea how the modern world works and who are motivated by ideology and largely unaccountable, is ridiculous and frankly dangerous. If the significance of this point is lost on you then perhaps you need to brush up on your 20th century European history.

If trade is your key concern then our economy is doing even better since Brexit and the EU's has remained largely stagnant. We also have opportunities to strike trade deals with parts of the world where the real growth is and we can forge trade deals based on reciprocity versus ever increasing laws and regulations which stifle growth and creativity as can be seen in the EU.

I also can't think of one Remain argument which has yet to have crystallised 

KNUCKLES
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/13 09:28:48 (permalink)
Goodone
The point is if we restore parliamentary sovereignty then we can once again be in control of our own laws and destiny. This idea that we have to submit to a supranational government made up of career politicians with no idea how the modern world works and who are motivated by ideology and largely unaccountable, is ridiculous and frankly dangerous. If the significance of this point is lost on you then perhaps you need to brush up on your 20th century European history.

If trade is your key concern then our economy is doing even better since Brexit and the EU's has remained largely stagnant. We also have opportunities to strike trade deals with parts of the world where the real growth is and we can forge trade deals based on reciprocity versus ever increasing laws and regulations which stifle growth and creativity as can be seen in the EU.

I also can't think of one Remain argument which has yet to have crystallised 

Ignorance is bliss lol I would love to see the world/life like this 

We are actually £20Billion worse off since Brexit which works out at around £300million a week, where have we heard a similar figure before..
post edited by KNUCKLES - 2018/07/13 09:31:34
Page: << < ..2627282930 > Showing page 27 of 30
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0