Helpful ReplyHot!To Brexit or not to Brexit?

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 58
Author
Autograff
  • Total Posts : 11883
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:01:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Subsurface 2018/07/12 09:45:42
I swear if I see the term fruit picking again on here I'll DDoS the fucking forum  
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5533
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:08:48 (permalink)
Just glad 'back packers' going 'fruit picking' wasn't a euphemism tbh
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13384
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:18:03 (permalink)
Subsurface
sectionate
So now you advocate immigration?

Only from white countries like Australia.

I can't believe we didn't laugh off SW's idea in about 3 posts. 3 pages to hammer home how absolutely ridiculous it is.

Thats the kind of fantastical shite that brexiteers actually believe. (Yes I know you didn't vote leave before you point it out again m8).

You really are hard work and frankly thick as a post.

Using Australia as an example in this particular instance (because it’s pertinent) absolutely does not in any way, shape or form equate to suggesting immigration should come from “only white countries like Australia.” That inference says more about your pathetic mentality than anything else. No reasonable person could deduce that.

I know you want to shriek racism because it’s pretty much all you do, but it takes particularly limited powers of comprehension to infer that from what I said.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/12 09:27:08
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:22:53 (permalink)
Straight out of the lefty play book

1) make a ridiculous claim that supports your agenda (eg all immigration is good, we don't need borders)
2) Gerrymander the terms of the argument (eg failing to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration)
3) Misrepresent the other persons argument
4) and when all else fails (which it always will btw)... Insults and name calling
post edited by Goodone - 2018/07/12 09:26:55
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7698
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:32:02 (permalink)
You are aware that you do all of those things, right? In addition, you have continued to misuse the word 'gerrymander', despite having previously been corrected on this.
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 15906
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:33:58 (permalink)
Goodone

1) make a ridiculous claim that supports your agenda (eg all immigration is good, we don't need borders)
2) Gerrymander the terms of the argument (eg failing to distinguish between legal and illegal immigration)
4) and when all else fails (which it always will btw)... Insults and name calling

This is Breitbart's business model
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 16074
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:34:52 (permalink)
SW14
Subsurface
sectionate
So now you advocate immigration?

Only from white countries like Australia.

I can't believe we didn't laugh off SW's idea in about 3 posts. 3 pages to hammer home how absolutely ridiculous it is.

Thats the kind of fantastical shite that brexiteers actually believe. (Yes I know you didn't vote leave before you point it out again m8).

You really are hard work and frankly thick as a post.

Using Australia as an example in this particular instance (because it’s pertinent) absolutely does not in any way, shape or form equate to suggesting immigration should come from “only white countries like Australia.” That inference says more about your pathetic mentality than anything else. No reasonable person could deduce that.

I know you want to shriek racism because it’s pretty much all you do, but it takes particularly limited powers of comprehension to infer that from what I said.

Yeah, it takes immense powers of intellect to dissect your absolutely absurd wishful thinking. You just got laughed out of the thread.

And I'm not getting into another immigration debate with you. We both know exactly where we stand.
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:36:50 (permalink)
.. And the most recent one, 5) co opt the insults levelled at them without even making an effort to tailor them or ground them in any sense of reality. But, hey at least you admit it.
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:38:41 (permalink)
You can disagree that it is feasible to plug the labour gap as Australia have with tourists. That’s not what you did. Yet again your febrile little mind with it’s presuppositions and pathetic agenda was playing mental aerobics to try and twist something innocuous into racism so you could drop some snide innuendo.

You are a fool and have a strange arrogance about you for someone so ignorant.
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:39:23 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
Goodone

I was not aware of that, or subscribe to Breitbart. If Breitbart is part of the white identitarian movement then I'm out 
KnuckleHead
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:41:20 (permalink)
Goodone
KNUCKLES
Goodone

I was not aware of that, or subscribe to Breitbart. If Breitbart is part of the white identitarian movement then I'm out 

It's Trump's media channel outside of Fox. Bannon's wild creation
Subsurface
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:43:48 (permalink)
SW14
You can disagree that it is feasible to plug the labour gap as Australia have with tourists. That’s not what you did. Yet again your febrile little mind with it’s presuppositions and pathetic agenda was playing mental aerobics to try and twist something innocuous into racism so you could drop some snide innuendo.

You are a fool and have a strange arrogance about you for someone so ignorant.

Why don't you go and have another toot on your opium pipe and see what else you can dream up?
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 09:48:41 (permalink)
You an expert on that as well as the anabols?

To extrapolate from the above that I was saying that only white countries like Australia should be allowed immigration says you are either genuinely thick or so driven by agenda that you see things that aren’t there. I’m not sure which it is.

Fruit picking is real white privilege at it’s best m8 🙄
Subsurface
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 10:00:33 (permalink)
I was not concluding that you're a bigot based on your laughable fruit picking posts. More your hideous rantings on immigration that we've been subjected to over the years. It was a dig, based on the views you do actually hold and I've heard in depth.

I've had to explain this and apparently I'm the one with a cognitive deficiency.
KnuckleHead
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 10:39:54 (permalink)
Subsurface
I was not concluding that you're a bigot based on your laughable fruit picking posts. More your hideous rantings on immigration that we've been subjected to over the years. It was a dig, based on the views you do actually hold and I've heard in depth.

I've had to explain this and apparently I'm the one with a cognitive deficiency.

What hideous rantings on immigration?
Subsurface
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:08:13 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Duderonomy 2018/07/12 19:50:01

SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:10:13 (permalink)
When asked to substantiate your innuendo, you never have anything to say.
Subsurface
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:19:10 (permalink)
Another untruth. I always back up my posts and always have done. However, as I said:

I'm not getting into another immigration debate with you. We both know exactly where we stand.

SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:22:06 (permalink)
I don’t want a debate with you. You’ve made a typically shrill unsubstantiated claim, now back it up.

Or is this more “stealth racism”? So stealthy you can’t produce a single example of it in over ten years.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/12 11:23:19
Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 9283
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:34:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2018/07/12 11:58:25
LHC
You are aware that you do all of those things, right? In addition, you have continued to misuse the word 'gerrymander', despite having previously been corrected on this.

Definitions of words will be gerrymandered as much as they need to be and you should just accept that.
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18685
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:34:18 (permalink)
I remember when you said all brown people are dicks.

Well, you didn't actually say it, but you clearly meant it.

To be honest it may not actually have been clear, but it's certainly what I chose to infer from it.

Either way, I'm feeling pretty morally superior right now, so the reality is irrelevant.

SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:35:46 (permalink)
darkmatter
I remember when you said all brown people are dicks.

Well, you didn't actually say it, but you clearly meant it.

To be honest it may not actually have been clear, but it's certainly what I chose to infer from it.

Either way, I'm feeling pretty morally superior right now, so the reality is irrelevant.

Nailed it.
Subsurface
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:37:21 (permalink)
SW14
I don’t want a debate with you. You’ve made a typically shrill unsubstantiated claim, now back it up.

Or is this more “stealth racism”? So stealthy you can’t produce a single example of it in over ten years.

Alright Mr "bulldoze the mosques".

We've done this before as well. I'm simply not getting into it again.
Subsurface
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:40:56 (permalink)
Ah, the devil's advocate to the rescue. As if there was any doubt what kind of person Tommy Robinson's number one fan is after years of Muslim hate.
SW14
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:42:48 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Goodone 2018/07/12 12:59:23
Subsurface
SW14

We've done this before as well. I'm simply not getting into it again.

You’re a liar, a snide and a moron.

You know full well that you are taking a quote completely out of context which related to a singular not a plural and I have already corrected you on it, as has darkmatter I believe. For the avoidance of doubt and because you are clearly a snidey person, I was very specifically referring to Wahhabist Didsbury Park mosque which helped spawn the MEN bomber and hosted numerous deplorable speakers including Abu Qatada. I stand by the comment 100%.

You can’t ever produce anything when challenged because it’s so much easier to throw disingenuous smears and innuendo.

You are utterly full of shit and have predictably flapped and melted when pulled up on something you yourself started with your snide smears.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/07/12 17:07:58
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18685
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 11:57:05 (permalink)
Subsurface

Plural lies -d

KnuckleHead
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 13:05:50 (permalink)

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23125
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 13:48:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Duderonomy 2018/07/12 19:47:38
My word, that guy is an idiot. And really, REALLY annoying.
Goodone
Re: To Brexit or not to Brexit? 2018/07/12 14:06:55 (permalink)
lol
Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 26 of 58
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0