Helpful ReplyHot!Skunk hash vapourisers

Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 9 of 10
Author
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11972
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/08/23 14:55:30 (permalink)
dazdsb
Jungle Dave
EDIT: And nectar collectors, I'd never heard of em! What gives, some sort of reclaim thing? 

When you vaporise there's loads of THC that ends up cooling down in the chamber of your piece (which ends up as a brown resin / wax) which is easier to reclaim with a collector. I used to clean my crafty in iso alcohol and then let the iso dry out and you end up with a little sticky ball of wax. Not vaped it yet mind, saving it for a rainy weekend. 

Thought it might be that. When you get the wax from your vape, you get a nice decarboxylated resin that is active orally. Don't vape it, stick it under your tongue and let it dissolve. You will be surprised how pokey it is. Make sure you have a packet of biscuits handy. 

With regards to dabbing- yes, it's stronger, but marginally. It's probably more accurate to describe the high as superior. Basically raw herb gives you a little bit of mental fuzz, which is pleasant. But shatter or wax or whatever, dab it and you get clarity alongside a penetrating, persistent effect which I have found to be very effective for medical use, particularly IBS related spasm and nausea. Also the buzz lasts three times longer. Done properly I don't think dab for dab it's actually much more wasteful than chugging raw herb- it's almost impossible to get to the same place with grass and your head gets a bit bent out of shape along the way. 

Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22629
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 10:09:32 (permalink)
Got my M.  It's exactly what you've promised.  Still prefer the flavour and ease of use of my IQ but this is great for the park or pub.

Also whilst the IQ glass spacers are still out of stock this does allow me a little day vape rather than a massive 0.3g knockout bowl...
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 5045
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 10:31:43 (permalink)
 great news! glad it's what you wanted.

I need to send my IQ off to be fixed still, might pop it in the post over the weekend. I just can't see myself using it when the Omni is sat there ready to go immediately. Also, I'm not sure a session vape is for me and that's exactly what the IQ is best at - heat it up, remains heated, can hit it several times over a heat up period. Whereas I think I prefer individual hits whenever I want which is why the DynaVap is perfect for me.

RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 10:35:50 (permalink)
dazdsb

I need to send my IQ off to be fixed still, might pop it in the post over the weekend. I just can't see myself using it when the Omni is sat there ready to go immediately. Also, I'm not sure a session vape is for me and that's exactly what the IQ is best at - heat it up, remains heated, can hit it several times over a heat up period. Whereas I think I prefer individual hits whenever I want which is why the DynaVap is perfect for me.

I've got a Volcano with a dodgy connection sitting at home for this very reason. Storz & Bickel are good at maintenance but the shipping to Ze Fazerlandt is long

dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 11:03:22 (permalink)
yeah, this has to go to Spain to be fixed. I just need to box it and ship it, easy but meh.

still, it's a bit stupid to leave £200 worth of broken vaporiser unfixed - I'll sent it this weekend.

I think I'll end up with a brand new unit so I'll flog it on eBay and probably use some of the money to buy another DynaVap - not that I need one, but I want one. 
Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 11:33:01 (permalink)
I've had the M for a good week now and it's decent. When I first used it I thought it was a bit shitty. It takes some getting used to. There are so many variables that affect the quality of your hit. My initial mistake was adhering to the advice in the manual about not grinding the herb too much. It doesn't hit anywhere near as well if the weed is very coarse.

It's great to finally have a good alternative. I've gone from 3 or 4 hits on the crafty a day to 2 or 3 on the M and 1 on the crafty. It's nice to not have to charge the crafty constantly. It's just a shame that the triple torch lighter rinses through the butane so quickly.

The worst thing about the M is that it looks like a crack pipe. Hitting it in public is dodgy as fuck compared to the crafty. However, I'm thinking the M will be amazing for use at gigs/concerts/amsterdam trips etc...

All in all, the crafty is still far superior in almost every way. Especially for flavour and economic use of green. Having both The M and the crafty seems like the absolute perfect combination of vapes to own.

Thanks Mr Daz for another great recommendation.

dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 11:46:43 (permalink)
no worries mate, glad it's worked out for you. 

it does need a bit of getting used to but once you've got your technique down - distance of flame, strength of flame, twisting it as you heat to get an even heat across the oven, feathering the airflow hole during the pull, etc. then it hits really well. You've alluded to economic use of green - that's the M's only failing imo, the lack of an adjustable bowl size. On the Omni you can move the screen from 100% to 50% to 25%. I use the 25% bowl size and get 3/4 decent hits before reloading. I think that pulls it into better economy than the Crafty sort of range. 

I miss my Crafty - it was great but I don't miss the constant charging and the deteriation of the battery's ability to hold charge. Value for money I think the DynaVap vapes will continue to work until the day you die if you treat them relatively well. I'll defo be getting another.  
Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 11:52:10 (permalink)
Also, i'm surprised you said you had it for months and have never cleaned it?

I had to clean it after a few days. Maybe that's one of the psotives of the titanium version?
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 11:54:36 (permalink)
MaxPower
Also, i'm surprised you said you had it for months and have never cleaned it?

I had to clean it after a few days. Maybe that's one of the psotives of the titanium version?

Yeah, I'm probably heading towards about 10 weeks use without cleaning it. It is looking a bit gunky now when I pull the inner tube out and it's making a bit of a gurgling noise when I pull. It needs a clean. I'll get some iso at the weekend and sort it out.
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/01 13:00:04 (permalink)
MaxPower

All in all, the crafty is still far superior in almost every way. Especially for flavour and economic use of green. 

I found that after a few weeks of ownership, I got the "feel" of the shot hole and how to use it more effectively, with tastier and denser clouds as a result. It's not quite the Crafty/Mighty, for sure but it really isn't far off- and needs far less maintenance

dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4863
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/16 13:40:14 (permalink)
Nice one for reccomending the dynavap daz. Does the job nicely, still waiting on a jet lighter so using a normal one, which is a bit of a faff but it certainly does the job.
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/16 13:50:20 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
I found that after a few weeks of ownership, I got the "feel" of the shot hole and how to use it more effectively, with tastier and denser clouds as a result. It's not quite the Crafty/Mighty, for sure but it really isn't far off- and needs far less maintenance

I was a long-time user and big fan of the S&B Crafty but now I've got the OmniVap process down to a fine art, it is infinitely a better vape - in my opinion. Quick to pack, heat, vape, unpack, etc. Great flavour. Massive vapour - I respect the click but keep heating for maybe 2 secs past and it just toasts the bud a little more giving that extra flavour and vapour. 

I cleaned it for the first time since I've had it the other day and it took all of 5 minutes. Broke it down into sections, filled a little glass ramekin with iso and swished it about b2b cotton wool bud down the tubes and it came up brand new right away. Too fucking simple - just the best idea.

I'm going to look at adding a Sticky Brick Jr. to the collection next I think. 

simon.r
Nice one for reccomending the dynavap daz. Does the job nicely, still waiting on a jet lighter so using a normal one, which is a bit of a faff but it certainly does the job.

No worries man, glad it's working for you. Based on the back of all the recommendations and people picking these up I'm actually going to start an online shop as a little side-business. I've already been in touch with DynaVap over the wholesale prices and getting forms filled out / sorted as we speak. Hopefully if anyone needs spare parts or another one they can buy from me next time! 

100% get a jet lighter sorted though dude - it's really worth it. I think I recommended one earlier in the thread - it's called a Vertigo - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vertigo-Cyclone-Lighter-Lifetime-Warranty/dp/B019CG8TPU.

dotarr
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/16 14:44:10 (permalink)
Saw that but I was too tight to drop 20 quid on a lighter, so pulled the trigger on one on amazon for 4 quid, it was rated well. Should arrive Monday.
Rapt
  • Total Posts : 4139
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/16 16:11:46 (permalink)
Daz you should really consider becoming a dynavap salesman.
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/16 16:20:40 (permalink)
Rapt

Haha, if you saw the last part of my previous post, I am in the process of becoming one, hopefully.

In the throws of setting up a vaporiser company - DynaVap are the first people I've contacted about becoming a distributor for. 
dotarr
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/16 16:25:19 (permalink)
Are you able to tell us what 'dry herbs' these things are for that aren't weed?
Rapt
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/16 17:02:39 (permalink)
dazdsb
Rapt

Haha, if you saw the last part of my previous post, I am in the process of becoming one, hopefully.

In the throws of setting up a vaporiser company - DynaVap are the first people I've contacted about becoming a distributor for. 

Ha! Completely missed that. I was thinking more along the lines of you promoting their products to distributors, seems like you've got the knack for it!
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/21 21:16:34 (permalink)
Just picked up a new vaporiser addition - the Sticky Brick Jr.

Another butane analogue vaporiser, made from wood / glass.

I picked mine up from Namaste as they have 20% off and another 5% at checkout with the code Vape5.

I've been eyeing this up for a while so decided to grab it. I'll report back once I've got it / tried it.
post edited by dazdsb - 2017/09/25 13:02:01
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2167
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/24 17:36:57 (permalink)
Dynavap M and jet lighter is on order.  Curious!
Dubtitled
  • Total Posts : 6306
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/24 18:50:17 (permalink)
You going to sell online Daz?
Rapt
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/24 18:56:21 (permalink)
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 10:18:45 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
Dynavap M and jet lighter is on order.  Curious!

Awesome, you'll love it mate - let us know how you find it!

Dubtitled
You going to sell online Daz?

Hi mate, yes! Setting up on an online store - still in the early stages but starting to get website designed and talking to a couple of manufacturers about becoming a distributor for their products. Once it's up and running I'll obviously let you guys know - hopefully my first few customers! Shame I didn't get it up and running sooner really, loads of people on here have picked up the DynaVap products on my recommendation! Still, plenty more vaporisers to be added to their collections! 
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 12:49:20 (permalink)

Cool, so this thing arrived on DHD this morning.

Awesome piece of kit. The fact it's made from wood (this one is Cherry) is really nice and makes it feel really natural and well suited for vaporising. The craftsmanship is top notch as well with the three compartments lining up and sticking together really well. The glass is nice and you get a little toothpick holder in there as well to stir the bowl between hits.

DynaVap is included so you can see the size difference. This also came supplied with the Honest lighter pictured but I preferred to use my Vertigo. 

You load this thing up by putting a bit of green in the chamber in the bottom section. You hit it by putting your finger over the carb hole (small hole on end - once pictured is air hole; don't cover) and putting your butane flame across the small glass pipe with about a one inch flame. Draw in through the larger pipe until you start producing vapour and then move the torch away.

Working from home today so thought I'd give it a little try. Put a TINY amount of green in the chamber and hit it twice. First time not too much vapour, second time got my torch a bit closer and LOADS of vapour.

Holy shit this thing hits super hard. Looked at the bud afterwards and it's still green and got loads to go. I reckon this thing might end up being more efficient that the DynaVap. I've used this once but I can tell I'm going to love using it. Feels great and very much like smoking a bong because you draw while the lighter is heating. 

Jeez, super high. 
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 12:54:38 (permalink)
it's made my hands clammy ffs. 
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2167
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 12:55:19 (permalink)
dazdsb
it's made my hands clammy ffs. 

you won't be selling many lightbulbs today!
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 13:01:36 (permalink)
SmokedEggs

wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2368
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 13:13:01 (permalink)
dazdsb
SmokedEggs

Do you have to dress like this guy to smoke it as well?
https://www.namastevapori...brick-junior-vaporizer
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 13:17:14 (permalink)
haha, he's a good guy - his reviews are great.

dat sweater tho right. 

soon to be competition! 
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2368
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 13:31:30 (permalink)
dazdsb
haha, he's a good guy - his reviews are great.

dat sweater tho right. 

soon to be competition! 

Get sorted and I think it may be time for me to join this Vape train
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2017/09/25 13:33:13 (permalink)
nice one man - not sure how long until I'm up and running but your support would be awesome. 

Page: << < ..678910 > Showing page 9 of 10
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0