Helpful ReplyHot!Skunk hash vapourisers

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 10
Author
OEM
  • Total Posts : 32449
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/29 00:02:59 (permalink)
Daz, you're a proper aficionado. I'll check those links. I've smoked on and off for probably longer than some people have been alive on this forum, never knew certain compounds were activated depending on temp. Every day is a lesson lol.

Getting prang is shit. Find out what indica is and smoke it.

Tbh, if you've never tripped off skunk you've never smoked anything serious. Really clean, strong sativa has its uses. Like, the most intense and enjoyable trip you've ever had. Don't ruin it with tobacco.

w1003
  • Total Posts : 3364
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/29 00:08:51 (permalink)
weeeeeeeed

sigs have returned

BRB
Jut
  • Total Posts : 3168
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/29 00:26:03 (permalink)
OEM
Daz, you're a proper aficionado. I'll check those links. I've smoked on and off for probably longer than some people have been alive on this forum, never knew certain compounds were activated depending on temp. Every day is a lesson lol.

Tbh, if you've never tripped off skunk you've never smoked anything serious. Really clean, strong sativa has its uses. Like, the most intense and enjoyable trip you've ever had. Don't ruin it with tobacco.

I think you have your Indica and Sativas mixed up there mate.

Heavy Indica dominant strains are the ones that get you prang. This is usually what is found on the street because they flower faster.

Sativas are the upward, happy head buzz.

OEM
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/29 00:36:36 (permalink)
I swear sativa is hallucinogenic. Indica's chill you out.

http://www.leafscience.co...rstanding-differences/

Most of what's out there is hybrid anyway.

Whiskey_Bill
  • Total Posts : 2330
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/29 03:56:18 (permalink)
Lol at citing that clickbait garbage site, OEM.

You're right that there are a lot of hybrids. You should be able to distinguish what you're smoking by smell and look. All about the terpenes, tho. A good pot dealer will know his shit.
http://www.hightimes.com/...fects-indica-vs-sativa

Mixing tobacco with your weed in rollies raises the burning temp and changes the high slightly. I find that the high is more mellow and lasts longer. (More CBD activation?) I've recently quit cigarettes but would still smoke a mixed joint if offered.
http://www.weedist.com/2012/07/tailoring-your-high-intro-to-temperature-control-with-a-vaporizer/

Purest high out there is shatter, IMO.

OEM
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/29 09:41:01 (permalink)
Ok. A better source.

http://www.hightimes.com/...edicinal-value-sativas

Sativas vs. Indicas
One way of understanding the distinction between indicas and sativas as medicine is by looking at the CBD-to-THC ratio. In general, indicas have a higher CBD-to-THC ratio, whereas sativas have a lower one – meaning that indicas are known for having higher percentages of CBD than sativas. For those looking to minimize the unwanted psychoactive effects of THC, that makes indicas an obvious choice. But if a medical user wants the psychoactive effects, then they would look to a pure sativa or, more likely, a sativa-dominant hybrid – while, in general, medical marijuana users looking for full-body, relaxing effects or relief from physical pain will turn to indica or indica-dominant hybrids, since experiments show it is highly likely that CBD is contributing to this pain inhibition.

Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/30 07:57:08 (permalink)
OEM

Tbh, if you've never tripped off skunk you've never smoked anything serious.

I've smoked all sorts of SERIOUS shit m8
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5651
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/30 11:45:23 (permalink)
Jut
OEM

I think you have your Indica and Sativas mixed up there mate.

Heavy Indica dominant strains are the ones that get you prang. This is usually what is found on the street because they flower faster.

Sativas are the upward, happy head buzz.

This. For me anyway

I've definitely gone into trippy states off too much sativa though. Like everything has its own personality.
Lohn
  • Total Posts : 954
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/31 23:16:59 (permalink)
recently got into this bud vaping malarkey and it is brilliant.. got myself an arizer solo, can't see myself smoking zoots again.

Makes your weed go so much further, and no tobacco needed. win win.
The D.O.C.
  • Total Posts : 3053
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/02/02 10:11:49 (permalink)
got a magic box but charging the batteries is so long. i do like it though.
Pr0ps
  • Total Posts : 17392
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/02/02 10:19:07 (permalink)
I got the magic flight box its great, get the power adapter tho.
The D.O.C.
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/02/02 10:56:53 (permalink)
yeah i'm gona buy it now. left some of the batteries in the charger for ages and they were ridiculously hot and one of them had started leaking
Pr0ps
  • Total Posts : 17392
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/02/02 11:15:45 (permalink)
Its not cheap but u can adjust the temp setting on it which is handy so it is more consistent than batteries.
⚡ Evade ⚡
  • Total Posts : 7691
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/02/02 12:58:27 (permalink)
I got a G Pen Pro free from work. Only used it a couple of times but it's pretty good, tastes lovely. I swear it doesn't get me as high as smoking does but maybe I'm not doing it right. Might need to put more in or take bigger inhales or something...
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 5045
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/02/02 17:21:03 (permalink)
3rd degree
I got a G Pen Pro free from work. Only used it a couple of times but it's pretty good, tastes lovely. I swear it doesn't get me as high as smoking does but maybe I'm not doing it right. Might need to put more in or take bigger inhales or something...

You shouldn't need to put more in - it should be way more efficient than smoking. Try taking really long, slow draws on it. I seem to remember my mates G-Pen getting pretty warm though. Don't expect to get the same feeling as smoking - it's different. If you're looking for a clean head-high then use a lower temp - if you're looking for couch-lock stoned then up the temp. Just mess about with it and see how you get on. Also, try grinding up your bud as finely as possible - this will give you more surface area and therefore more quantity of vapour. 
Buscemi Eyes
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/01 20:15:41 (permalink)
Anyone got anything new recently?
Buscemi Eyes
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/01 21:01:09 (permalink)
DaVinci Ascent

Storz & Bickel Crafty

or Pax 2?

The magic flight box looks cool but fucking fiddly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss4MorzQF7M

This review sort of confirms my fears. Fucking about with the battery will be a nightmare. 
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/01 21:08:06 (permalink)
Crafty all day long for me. Not the best battery life but piss to use and the taste is next level compared to most personal vaporizers of the same size. Do it, you won't regret it.
Buscemi Eyes
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/01 21:21:05 (permalink)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co8i_ZVDwsw

Just watched this b2b your comments Daz, I think i'll go for it.

Where did you gets yours from? Is £190 from Amazon a good deal? 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/...words=storz+%26+bickel
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/01 21:29:56 (permalink)
£190 sounds good man. I've not checked prices since I got mine last year but if it's the best you can see then I'd say go for it. It completely changed weed for me, in such a great way. I couldn't ever go back to smoking spliffs - the Crafty is just... clean, really. A nice clean high. I'm 3 weeks into a break at the moment but I'm looking forward to getting back to using the Crafty. It's just very well made and very easy to pick up and vape. I'm absolutely sure you'll love it. Not a single one of my mates have preferred their vapes over it when they've tried it and they've all said they'll go for a Crafty next. 
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41038
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/01 22:27:17 (permalink)
I want some charas

The D.O.C.
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/02 17:00:06 (permalink)
got a magic flight but havent used it in months. high is different, couldnt get to sleep either.
Buscemi Eyes
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 12:45:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dazdsb 2016/06/04 16:55:58
You weren't wrong Daz. It arrived this morning, had a couple of goes. Well impressed.
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4863
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 14:14:12 (permalink)
I bought the Crater 3000 and got a free upgrade to the deluxe model. I'm still getting the hang of it. I keep thinking it's not doing much and then about 10 minutes later feel pretty monged.

Also not really sure (especially when already stoned) when the gear is fully run out as it can go all brown like tea grounds but if I give it a stir and knock the heat up I can get another go out of it.
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5651
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 15:17:23 (permalink)
I've never vaporised weed. Am I missing out
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 16:57:26 (permalink)
MaxPower
You weren't wrong Daz. It arrived this morning, had a couple of goes. Well impressed.

Good stuff mate, glad I could give you some useful advice.

The thing with vaping is, it creeps up on you. Not like hitting a bong and it hits straight away. You'll be feeling just right for another vape and before you know it you're glued to the chair wondering how/when you lost your mind. Happy days! 
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 16:58:47 (permalink)
MellowHype
I've never vaporised weed. Am I missing out

Yes! 
dotarr
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 17:22:02 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dazdsb 2016/06/04 17:42:24
dazdsb
MaxPower

Good stuff mate, glad I could give you some useful advice.

The thing with vaping is, it creeps up on you. Not like hitting a bong and it hits straight away. You'll be feeling just right for another vape and before you know it you're glued to the chair wondering how/when you lost your mind. Happy days! 

I may have noticed this. Also I've eaten 6 off the 12 refried bean burritos that were ostensibly for my lunch in the week.
dotarr
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 17:22:00 (permalink)
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/06/04 17:42:18 (permalink)
Simon lol
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 10
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0