Helpful ReplyHot!Skunk hash vapourisers

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 10
Author
OEM
  • Total Posts : 32449
2016/01/27 23:58:58 (permalink)

Skunk hash vapourisers

About 4 months ago I bought a vaporiser from Amsterdam. Lativa adjustable temp with bong attachments. Haven't even got round to using the attachments but fuck me, I somehow manage to trip balls off this thing. While I was there I tried a bit of hash but didn't feel anything. Being new I probably wasn't using it right and fucked it off for a while.

Got it home and packed it out with some blue cheese and for fucks sake, tried rolling a spliff after taking a few pulls on it and my brain lost communication with my hands. Dropped everything. Couldn't even fold the fucking paper ffs.

Since then I've dropped a bit of green and more recently hash in there. Doesn't matter. I trip fucking balls.

Does anyone use weed vapes? From what I can remember, Jungle Dave does. And maybe Frizzy. How do I use this thing responsibly?

Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 30050
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 00:15:22 (permalink)
Vapourize your balls

dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 5054
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 00:16:02 (permalink)
Yeah man, I use a Storz & Bickel Crafty.

It's a portable but it packs a punch and has a rep for being one of the best hand-helds.

I wouldn't ever go back to spliffs / bongs now.

Different high as well, much prefer it. I find that you don't need to keep vaping on it. Take a couple of hits and then give it 10 minutes. It takes longer for the effects to hit than smoking.

You'll get used to it quickly enough.
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16423
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 00:21:18 (permalink)
Are we talking vaporisers as in the big ballon bags that come out of a machine or have they now made e-cig style vapes? Like handheld?
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 00:24:55 (permalink)
There are desktop vapes like the Volcano which have the bag and there also handheld style vapes like the Crafty which are portable but nothing like the electronic cigarettes with regards to how they work technology wise.

Search for a Crafty video on YouTube and you'll see how it works.
Jut
  • Total Posts : 3168
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 00:31:35 (permalink)
I have a magic flight, but I never could get the fiddly little thing to give me a decent pull without the herbs catching fire.

Want a plenty or crafty next

OEM
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 00:32:15 (permalink)
Hand held.

I take lung-full inhales, where I breathe out and inhale for like 90 seconds each time until it's gone and nothing comes out.

Looking back, that might be a starting point. Not to do that.

dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 00:51:32 (permalink)
Yeah man, long, slow draws on a vape will be most efficient. Like you say though, try shorter draws and maybe don't hold them in as long. Remember that the quantity of THC you're taking in is significantly higher than that if you were smoking a spliff.

Does your vape have temperature control on it?
OEM
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 01:05:15 (permalink)
300 - 435℉

I'll put hash in at around 430. Skunk in at 370 or less.

That tickly cough kills me.

cal2
  • Total Posts : 2655
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 01:27:01 (permalink)
Jut
I have a magic flight, but I never could get the fiddly little thing to give me a decent pull without the herbs catching fire.

i got this, does the job, it's a bit long waiting for a battery to charge though...
problem is you dont know how blazed you're getting either as you dont feel the vapour..

Jut
  • Total Posts : 3168
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 02:08:50 (permalink)
cal2
Jut

i got this, does the job, it's a bit long waiting for a battery to charge though...
problem is you dont know how blazed you're getting either as you dont feel the vapour..

It works a lot better with the power supply. I managed to rig something up with a small glass bubbler and the power supply that got me a nice big hit, still caught fire a lot though :/

WombRaider
  • Total Posts : 7453
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 06:21:18 (permalink)
I use a gpen, smokes great, has temperature control and not massively bulky for what it fits
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22630
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 06:43:48 (permalink)
I have a DaVinci Ascent.  It's great, I've only smoked about two joints since getting it.  All glass vapour pathway so smooth as hell.

JAWA
  • Total Posts : 2551
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 07:50:04 (permalink)
I have an Atmos Boss. Seems like it's not got some of the bells and whistles that some others have, but it does the job. Would recommend at a decent price point.
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5651
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 07:55:12 (permalink)
I thought we wasn't allowed to talk about weed anymore..
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 09:26:06 (permalink)
OEM
300 - 435℉

I'll put hash in at around 430. Skunk in at 370 or less.

That tickly cough kills me.

Maybe try bringing the temperature down a bit as well then. You're vaping straight into CBD territory and the THC will activate at a much lower temp - say 340 maybe. I normally start lower and raise it towards the end to squeeze the last bit out of a nearly finished bowl. You might find you'll get slightly more heady effects as opposed to heavy body stoned.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 22630
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 09:30:15 (permalink)
I can run a temperature profile on the Ascent, I do 180C for 4.5mins, 190C 4.5mins, and the 200C for 10mins.
Law
  • Total Posts : 63221
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 09:32:25 (permalink)
Volcano Vaporisers are tremendous, if not expensive.
freexta
  • Total Posts : 1214
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 10:03:34 (permalink)
http://www.herbalaire.com
https://youtu.be/UmYLBRBvyRE

would recommend! (as a cheaper volcano alternative - the elite version is not needed, basic will do)
it's either usable as a 'shisha' type or you can do party-balloons
don't have to grind anything previously, just put the buds in there, turn it on and inhale. works a treat
OEM
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 10:26:13 (permalink)
Safe Daz. I'll have a little play with lower temp settings.

It's been a very long time since I last properly tripped off skunk, let alone hash. Would prefer a mong out rather than full on head rush hallucinations lol

SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2167
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 11:10:35 (permalink)
Some of the weed in NL is absolutely ridiculous, it's more like a class A than pot at times.
Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 13:16:23 (permalink)
I've been smoking for a looooong time and have never once 'tripped' on weed. Ever. Not even close.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11972
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 13:37:53 (permalink)
MaxPower
I've been smoking for a looooong time and have never once 'tripped' on weed. Ever. Not even close.

Someone wishing to do that might... 

Get three grammes of real solid (or a crumble a henry of herb), crumble it into a bit of warm butter, mix in over a very low heat until a smooth brown paste. Not more than a minute or two. Mix into a yoghurt, an hour later you'll be thinking about ringing 999 because you have a definite sense of unidentifiable yet impending doom. Don't actually do that, eat a packet of biscuits and go to bed. 

HTH

dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 14:31:11 (permalink)
OEM
Safe Daz. I'll have a little play with lower temp settings.

No worries man - just play about with it and you'll find a happy balance that suits you.

The great thing about vaporizers is they give you loads more control over the buzz you get. Anyone who is still getting combustion with a vaporizer isn't doing it right - your weed shouldn't even come close to setting alight. When you're done with a bowl the AVB (already vaped bud) should be mid-brown in colour, maybe even a little green in there still. You can then keep the AVB and use it to make butter or whatever for cooking. If it's dark-brown / black then you've probably vaped it too long.

Lower temperatures are when THC activates - giving you the head-high. If you vape at higher temps then the CBD kicks in and that's what give you the classic couch-lock - sit down, watch TV and eat forever kind of feels. 

Also, if you're packing the bowl until it's full - try only half-filling the chamber and using something to fill the rest of the bowl. The Crafty comes with a little liquid-pad which is used for concentrates but can also be used to fill empty space in the bowl. The green should be a very fine grind (to increase surface area - therefore efficiency) and packed down well in the bowl.

Good places to do more reading: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents
http://fuckcombustion.com/ 

Can't think of any other advice but the above links are full of great information. 

badder2
  • Total Posts : 1937
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 20:26:54 (permalink)
I wish I could still smoke weed without it sending me to instant prang central. What could help this? I find even hash has the same affects.

Maybe skunk with a higher CBD content?
cal2
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 20:40:13 (permalink)
badder2
I wish I could still smoke weed without it sending me to instant prang central. What could help this? I find even hash has the same affects.

Maybe skunk with a higher CBD content?

get your green of the net, can choose which strain you get, rather than some random dealer selling your a bag of seedy wet unflushed green 'its blueberry bruv'

Higher CBD's are usually sativa's which are more the 'head high' so probobly not?
Tbh if you get prang of blazing a spliff i probably wouldn't blaze at all/do any drugs.
DJaySwitch
  • Total Posts : 7597
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 20:46:27 (permalink)
Weed makes everyone a bit paranoid to some extent, at some point or another.

www.myspace.com/urbanchaosdrumandbass
cal2
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 20:54:04 (permalink)
DJaySwitch
Weed makes everyone a bit paranoid to some extent, at some point or another.

yeah, but some people just shouldn't blaze, like some people shouldn't drink.

Tbh if you make any psychoactive substance illegal its pretty inevitable people will prang, imagine if coffee was illegal, im pretty sure coffee prang would go up 500% 
Leer0y
  • Total Posts : 215
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/28 23:42:35 (permalink)
I'm not sure if anyone saw that farce on c4 last year, "the live cannabis trials". The volunteers were all non smokers above middle age and they had them vaping out of bags rather that smoking a zoot as would be expected but they all tripped out hard/whitied , Jon Snow in particular lol
dazdsb
Re: Skunk hash vapourisers 2016/01/29 00:00:08 (permalink)
Fucking lol, set them up for a fall then!
Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 10
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0