AnsweredHot!Politics Thread

Page: << < ..681682683684685.. > >> Showing page 685 of 695
Author
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3549
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 11:41:12 (permalink)
Here’s a thought; if other racists wanted to perpetrate retaliatory crimes against Muslim girls, how would they go about it?
Where are the young female Muslims with drink/drug problems?
Where are the young female Muslims on the street? In foster care?
Where are the young Muslim girls who will go to a party with a strange adult and take ecstacy/rohypnol?
Critics of Islam can say there aren’t any because women are treated like property, but the truth is also family and societal ties are much stronger in Muslim communities.
Instead of being angry at these gangs for targeting white girls, you should wonder why white girls are disproportionately more vulnerable to predators. Jimmy Saville and the Tory party have certainly never managed to get any Muslim girls from the stories I’ve read, and you can imagine that with the police helping them, the world was their oyster.

As for the cover-up, the police are never quick to publicise their fuck-ups, and I bet they accurately predicted how events could stoke racial tensions, and be seized upon by a racist fuckwit like Brave Sir Tommy Trenchman to gather more support from other fuckwits.
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5592
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 13:48:46 (permalink)
Ok, where to start lol

I do agree that Muslim 'communities' do have much greater societal cohesion, which comes in part from them having a strong value system which they are unashamed to say is superior to everyone else. I disagree that their value system is better but it certainly binds society together, often by fear and oppression though.

I'm also not inclined to lay the grooming gang scandals squarely at the feet of the Muslim 'communities' (even though they are disproportionately represented in these crimes.) I think the ideology of multiculturalism is also to blame. If the culture of the host country is to elevate other cultural values as being higher of that as it's own, people are going to take advantage. We need to address this ideology (which is often confused with tolerance, it's not) before we can even talk about Islam. 

The trouble is the far left, corporate media and crony capitalists which benefit from the current system have done such a good job of whipping people up into such a hysterical state that as soon as anyone so much as questions the status quo, they are immediately branded 'far right' and accused of harbouring some deep seated evil agenda.  

post edited by Goodone - 2018/11/11 14:32:39
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13669
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 15:24:03 (permalink)
Duderonomy
Here’s a thought; if other racists wanted to perpetrate retaliatory crimes against Muslim girls, how would they go about it?
Where are the young female Muslims with drink/drug problems?
Where are the young female Muslims on the street? In foster care?
Where are the young Muslim girls who will go to a party with a strange adult and take ecstacy/rohypnol?
Critics of Islam can say there aren’t any because women are treated like property, but the truth is also family and societal ties are much stronger in Muslim communities.
Instead of being angry at these gangs for targeting white girls, you should wonder why white girls are disproportionately more vulnerable to predators. Jimmy Saville and the Tory party have certainly never managed to get any Muslim girls from the stories I’ve read, and you can imagine that with the police helping them, the world was their oyster.

As for the cover-up, the police are never quick to publicise their fuck-ups, and I bet they accurately predicted how events could stoke racial tensions, and be seized upon by a racist fuckwit like Brave Sir Tommy Trenchman to gather more support from other fuckwits.

This sounds an awful lot like victim blaming and a bizarre advocacy of conservative religiosity.

“Instead of being angry at these gangs...”.

What?
Eazyflow
  • Total Posts : 3387
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 15:31:43 (permalink)
Stop press everyone! Corbyn has worn the wrong type of coat to the cenotaph!

... And his poppy is too small. The traitor.

OLD SKOOL FOR SALE:

"If you don't know the roots from the trunk of the tree, you won't know the branches or what the fruit will b
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 15:59:48 (permalink)
LHC
Goodone
LHC
Yeah that's the guy. The one convicted of violent crimes three times, as well as travelling with a fake passport and mortgage fraud. He's just obeying unjust laws here. He's a patriot, like all those people in jail.

We could argue about the legitimacy of some of those convictions but that's not the real reason you dislike him. The simple truth is you feel superior to him and despise his opinions but rather than try and rebut the issues he raises you revert to some 15th century inquisitor where you believe his opinions are so dangerous that they should be silenced no matter the cost. Then seemingly without a shred of irony you accuse Tommy  (sorry STEPHEN YAXELY-LENNON) of trying to manipulate the minds of 'Trog people'

How you could question the legitimacy of those convictions (the first was several years before he was even in the public eye)? Is it simply enough to say "we could question the legitimacy" these days? Either way, they are certainly part of the reason I dislike him. He's a scumbag and a thug who claims to be a patriot and a defender of "British values" despite having committed several crimes against others.

I am superior to him and do despise his opinions. Despite this, "the issues he raises" have been discussed to death by me and by others. I don't believe he should be silenced. I simply believe he should be subject to the law as all others. There is no need to silence him. There is nothing left but to ridicule him and his legions of moronic followers. They are irredeemable scum.

I have never referred to him as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (despite that being his real name) but nice try.

Tommy Robinson is a “thing” as a result of radical Islam being allowed to ferment and grow with relative impunity, because the authorities didn’t want to upset the applecart. It has even been suggested that our intelligence agencies allowed them carte blanche to operate on the understanding of some kind of reciprocity, that we wouldn’t be attacked.

His town was one of the epicentres and Luton became a hub for global terror plots and exporting radical Islam as far afield as continental Europe to Pakistan. It came to a head when Al-Muhajiroun burned poppies while waving Al-Queda flags protected by a police cordon. Robinson jumped into them and stole their Al-Queda flag and got arrested for it. The narrative has only changed because countless terror attacks have made it impossible to ignore.

If you saw a new, noxious, insidious ideology flourishing on your doorstep with impunity, how would you feel about it? Radical Islam is pure, pure evil - vile. Genocidal, barbaric, hateful, intolerant - the list goes on. And it was largely being run out of Luton, with Choudhary finally stuck away after 15 odd years - but the harvest of hate he sewed in plain sight continues to produce yield. That gang are almost uniquely responsible for our society producing genocidal maniacs who travelled to the Middle East to rape, behead and murder.

I’d say he is well entitled to feel angry. It could and should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago. We’d all be a lot safer, lives would have been saved and no one would ever have heard of Tommy Robinson.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/11/11 16:09:16
Duderonomy
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 16:08:13 (permalink)
SW14

This sounds an awful lot like victim blaming and a bizarre advocacy of conservative religiosity.

“Instead of being angry at these gangs...”.

What?

I think your foaming at the mouth is obscuring your vision sometimes; Saville and a network of white people spent a long time raping children, and there were no Muslims available. As much as I'm sure you'd like Brave Sir Tommy Robinson to speak up in support of equal opportunities for Muslims to be raped, there just aren't many vulnerable ones around.

Your bitter rantings sound exactly like the 'liberal left PC brigade' - you sound like you want positive discrimination from rapists.
Pointing out that the mainstream white society treats it's children much worse than the Pakistani Muslim communities living in Britain isn't victim blaming. It's stating the obvious.
Duderonomy
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 16:10:32 (permalink)
Goodone
I think the ideology of multiculturalism is also to blame. If the culture of the host country is to elevate other cultural values as being higher of that as it's own, people are going to take advantage. We need to address this ideology (which is often confused with tolerance, it's not) before we can even talk about Islam. 

For child rape? Jimmy Saville + Tories + police.
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 16:14:05 (permalink)
Yeah, let’s all marry our first cousins and oppress women so that we can nip this thing in the bud.

It’s our laissez-faire decadent freedoms that are the issue here.
Duderonomy
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 16:22:09 (permalink)
There are always going to be rapists. I'm pissed off at all of them, but don't see that some of them being Muslim makes them worse than others. Does the Catholic church get any attention from Brave Sir Tommy Robinson?
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 16:34:07 (permalink)
Isn’t it quite normal to focus on issues that have affected you first hand in your own experience?

His fundamental gripe, which I happen to agree with is that these excesses were allowed to operate for far too long in the grey areas of multiculturalism. This insouciance and inaction caused many people to be raped or killed.

There are certain things that are absolutely unacceptable and we as a “multicultural” society haven’t been nearly robust enough in making that clear. If we had been, there wouldn’t be a new case of FGM every 100 minutes in this country.

There are limits and we haven’t been clear enough about what they are, partly due to fear of causing offence.
PapaJaro
  • Total Posts : 6991
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 19:35:05 (permalink)
And now for a calming interlude.............. https://vimeo.com/300171631 
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/12 10:49:48 (permalink)
Duderonomy
Goodone
I think the ideology of multiculturalism is also to blame. If the culture of the host country is to elevate other cultural values as being higher of that as it's own, people are going to take advantage. We need to address this ideology (which is often confused with tolerance, it's not) before we can even talk about Islam. 

For child rape? Jimmy Saville + Tories + police.

Obviously a despicable individual and allowed to operate in plain sight. However we can all agree on that. As far as I'm aware the issue of grooming gangs has never been discussed in parliament, mps have been sacked for writing articles about it and there is even ill defined legislation which can, and has, been used to shut down criticism of islam. If we can't talk about an issue how can we solve it ?
post edited by Goodone - 2018/11/12 11:37:38
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15484
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/12 11:55:25 (permalink)
And yet here we are, talking about it over and over and over and over again.
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18742
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/13 18:40:55 (permalink)
Goodone I've reported your hate to the authorities. Cease and desist!

dotarr
  • Total Posts : 5122
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/13 23:17:21 (permalink)
darkmatter
Goodone I've reported your hate to the authorities. Cease and desist!

So it was you that fucked the forum?
Duderonomy
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/14 07:31:06 (permalink)
Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Postman Pat
PapaJaro
  • Total Posts : 6991
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/14 22:25:31 (permalink)
Duderonomy
Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Almost.
Duderonomy
Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Postman Pat

Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/15 22:07:38 (permalink)
Yes you're right. In this dark corner of the internet we are free to express ourselves (anonymously) 
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15484
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/21 14:50:20 (permalink)
Surely everyone can agree that this is fucking obscene

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46289499

Daddy’s company too.

The social contract in this country is on its arse. Economist friend of mine talks about how the world wars brought the gap in wealth between rich and poor down to its ever lowest level, but since then it’s gradually been widening again and the 2008 global recession saw a massive transfer of wealth upwards.

No money for public services, but this woman can afford to pay herself quarter of a billion quid for one years works. Hmmm.
S8
  • Total Posts : 19855
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/21 15:36:26 (permalink)
I love the all betting shops complain that their income is dwindling (see the fixed odds farce) and then she comes out with a massive pay cheque.
badder2
  • Total Posts : 2374
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/21 15:47:04 (permalink)
Fuck me this thread is dry m8s 
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 15:00:18 (permalink)
China brings in Minority Report

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-social-credit-system-flight-booking-blacklisted-beijing-points-a8646316.html

1.2 billion citizens ranked according to “trustworthiness”. Trust boosting activities including giving blood and posting positive news about the government on social media. Negatives that get you grounded from flights and long distance train travel, banned from having pets and slowed down internet speeds = buying too many computer games, taking undeclared cash and posting fake news.

Heaven forbid we ever get a roll out of this or this forum is fucked 😂

What could possibly go wrong?
post edited by SW14 - 2018/11/22 15:02:08
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7847
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 15:19:30 (permalink)
Once tommy's in charge we'll have a glorious new system

Trust boosting activities include adoring the moyesie, live posting from inna di rave and reposting wigan fatty fuck
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 15:47:10 (permalink)
Don’t worry - followers of the Prophet are covered in these new plans too. Those participating in Islamic practices such as “alcohol abstention” have 30 days to hand themselves in to be treated leniently at re-education camps.
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 16:07:58 (permalink)
Definitely interesting that china, who arent shy to lock their dissidents up in gulags, has deemed the most efficient way of preventing 'wrong think' is by turning citizens into their own secret police via the use of social media. The parallels with the west where you can be ostracised / convicted for anything perceived as 'hate' is worrying and should indicate just how far down the road to a full authiratarian state we've gone
post edited by Goodone - 2018/11/22 16:12:37
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5356
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 16:28:44 (permalink)
Goodone
Definitely interesting that china, who arent shy to lock their dissidents up in gulags, has deemed the most efficient way of preventing 'wrong think' is by turning citizens into their own secret police via the use of social media. The parallels with the west where you can be ostracised / convicted for anything perceived as 'hate' is worrying and should indicate just how far down the road to a full authiratarian state we've gone

God it's shit that you can be arrested for being racist and hateful isn't it? This country!

KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 16053
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 16:45:23 (permalink)
Goodone

Within 60 years The West went from “kill all Nazi’s” to “hey Nazi’s have opinions too” but yeah you’re right, we are basically China now.

Can’t say anything any more.

RIP China and the west
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 16:55:34 (permalink)
DJModus
Goodone

God it's shit that you can be arrested for being racist and hateful isn't it? This country!

You think doing a West Indian accent is offensive so it’s fair to say there’s a bit of grey area as to where the line is.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/11/22 16:57:25
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5356
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 17:05:10 (permalink)
I'm not offended by it. It just personally makes me feel uncomfortable hearing a posh white guy impersonate the accent on the radio to millions. I'm not saying that's how anyone else should feel. 

Also, there's nothing hateful about impersonating the accent so that wouldn't really get you in trouble anyway. There's much less of a grey area when it comes to hate speech as it's grounded in clear legislation supported by decades of case law. 
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18742
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/22 18:30:03 (permalink)
Haffi lock up dem deadman white rasta seen

If I'm offended by your offense are you at risk too?

Page: << < ..681682683684685.. > >> Showing page 685 of 695
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0