AnsweredHot!Politics Thread

Page: << < ..681682683684685 > Showing page 684 of 685
Author
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7698
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 09:25:02 (permalink)
If only Charlie Hebdo had been renamed "Tommy Robinson" and all their staff likewise had changed their names to "Tommy Robinson" eh?

#JeSuisThomas
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13384
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 09:55:21 (permalink)
Postman Pat
Our country is full of people who spoke out against radical Islam laying around riddled with bullets, it’s a real problem.

Yeah, it’s not like a gang of people were sentenced to life in prison for trying to nail bomb him is it?

Who was that Salman Rushdie guy anyway?
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20705
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 10:13:14 (permalink)
if we must go round and round this yet again, if you are going to discourage radical islam and foster integration, having brave sir tommy kicking up a hornet's nest of hate does no one any favours. this isn't acquiesing to radicals, but open dialogue and assimilation is a delicate, long term process of de-escalation of a febrile climate. it's almost as if he and plenty of other right wingers don't want this at all and would prefer violent pogroms instead. just fancy that.

no
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15340
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 10:15:37 (permalink)
SW14
Postman Pat
Our country is full of people who spoke out against radical Islam laying around riddled with bullets, it’s a real problem.

Yeah, it’s not like a gang of people were sentenced to life in prison for trying to nail bomb him is it?

A bloke walking round not riddled with bullets?
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 10:26:43 (permalink)
wiseacre
if we must go round and round this yet again, if you are going to discourage radical islam and foster integration, having brave sir tommy kicking up a hornet's nest of hate does no one any favours. this isn't acquiesing to radicals, but open dialogue and assimilation is a delicate, long term process of de-escalation of a febrile climate. it's almost as if he and plenty of other right wingers don't want this at all and would prefer violent pogroms instead. just fancy that.

So what should he have done with Choudhary, Al-Muhajiroun et al using his hometown as a terror hub and staging post for bombing London (7/7)?

Invite them in for a cuppa and a chat?
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 10:28:38 (permalink)
Postman Pat
SW14
Postman Pat

A bloke walking round not riddled with bullets?

After a hugely expensive policing operation put him into hiding for decades 🙄
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20705
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 12:08:30 (permalink)
SW14
wiseacre

So what should he have done with Choudhary, Al-Muhajiroun et al using his hometown as a terror hub and staging post for bombing London (7/7)?

of course not. but not let some bellend hang around their court cases shouting about free speech.

robinson didn't expose anything, he's using an awful case to gain more exposure for hiimself and increase friction between communities. he's not interested in justice (or even integration) or he wouldn't have repeatedly jeopardised trials in the first place. increasing tensions and likelihood of violence is fine by him.

no
21 21
  • Total Posts : 6511
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:14:59 (permalink)
if you think TR is doing any of this for the good of anyone apart from himself you're very much mistaken. 

he's a cunt and anyone who supports or agrees with what he does is also a cunt. 

hth. 
KnuckleHead
  • Total Posts : 15906
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:20:56 (permalink)
PayPal have froze his account which freezes all the money that’s actually IN the account, he looks fully deflated.
Can you imagine how much paper he had in there.

21 21
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:23:39 (permalink)
bwahahaaha sounds like he needs a big delivery of kleenex to mop up his tears

SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:30:56 (permalink)
Yes, you wanted him dead in prison didn’t you?

You seem to think everyone you disagree with is a cunt. You were wishing for the implosion of the country that we all live in to “punish” the “very few” people who “actually” voted for Brexit.

Tommy Robinson is the symptom of a problem the left obsess over while offering very little by way of addressing the primary issue and in many cases being apologists for it.
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5533
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:31:48 (permalink)
dazdsb

hth. 

Not really. In fact its exactly this kind on knee jerk hysterical low level thinking which is helping fuel the divisions in our society.
21 21
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:45:11 (permalink)
two people's opinions I could not care less about

and yes, i'd have been overjoyed if he'd had got a nice shanking in prison

you don't fix hate by spreading more hate which is exactly what he does

he's in it for money and nothing else - surprised you both can't see that considering how clever you think you are on the subject. 
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:48:08 (permalink)
dazdsb

and yes, i'd have been overjoyed if he'd had got a nice shanking in prison

you don't fix hate by spreading more hate which is exactly what he does

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
21 21
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:51:04 (permalink)
HAHAHA IT'S SO IRONIC AHAH

me calling a racist cunt a racist cunt online and tongue-in-cheek hoping he gets offed in prison isn't really the same as what he does, is it, really. 

Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8908
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:54:51 (permalink)

21 21
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 13:56:13 (permalink)
brainwashed fucking idiots man
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 14:00:10 (permalink)
Your conciliatory attitude as to how hate should be countered certainly doesn’t seem to extend to your own spiteful opinions of the fate that should await those who you vehemently disagree with.
21 21
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 14:02:38 (permalink)

Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8908
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 14:04:52 (permalink)

LHC
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/09 14:53:57 (permalink)
#HTRY #RealTommiesCry
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/10 08:29:16 (permalink)
LHC
Yeah that's the guy. The one convicted of violent crimes three times, as well as travelling with a fake passport and mortgage fraud. He's just obeying unjust laws here. He's a patriot, like all those people in jail.

We could argue about the legitimacy of some of those convictions but that's not the real reason you dislike him. The simple truth is you feel superior to him and despise his opinions but rather than try and rebut the issues he raises you revert to some 15th century inquisitor where you believe his opinions are so dangerous that they should be silenced no matter the cost. Then seemingly without a shred of irony you accuse Tommy  (sorry STEPHEN YAXELY-LENNON) of trying to manipulate the minds of 'Trog people'

dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16930
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/10 09:02:48 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
PayPal have froze his account which freezes all the money that’s actually IN the account, he looks fully deflated.
Can you imagine how much paper he had in there.

Fucking hell. That’s the first video of his I’ve ever watched and I had to turn it off after a few mins. How are people obsessed with him? He sounds like a retard repeating everything over and over again really slowly. I expected more tv charisma
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/10 09:21:22 (permalink)
Doesn't strike you as the self obsessed, in it purely for the fame type does he.  

I lolled at 9 min mark 
post edited by Goodone - 2018/11/10 09:37:33
LHC
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/10 09:39:13 (permalink)
Goodone
LHC
Yeah that's the guy. The one convicted of violent crimes three times, as well as travelling with a fake passport and mortgage fraud. He's just obeying unjust laws here. He's a patriot, like all those people in jail.

We could argue about the legitimacy of some of those convictions but that's not the real reason you dislike him. The simple truth is you feel superior to him and despise his opinions but rather than try and rebut the issues he raises you revert to some 15th century inquisitor where you believe his opinions are so dangerous that they should be silenced no matter the cost. Then seemingly without a shred of irony you accuse Tommy  (sorry STEPHEN YAXELY-LENNON) of trying to manipulate the minds of 'Trog people'

How you could question the legitimacy of those convictions (the first was several years before he was even in the public eye)? Is it simply enough to say "we could question the legitimacy" these days? Either way, they are certainly part of the reason I dislike him. He's a scumbag and a thug who claims to be a patriot and a defender of "British values" despite having committed several crimes against others.

I am superior to him and do despise his opinions. Despite this, "the issues he raises" have been discussed to death by me and by others. I don't believe he should be silenced. I simply believe he should be subject to the law as all others. There is no need to silence him. There is nothing left but to ridicule him and his legions of moronic followers. They are irredeemable scum.

I have never referred to him as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (despite that being his real name) but nice try.

post edited by LHC - 2018/11/10 09:41:04
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/10 09:49:54 (permalink)
lol

He's not a scum bag. Can't you see how if you saw a new culture move into your town who are openly hostile (and let's do the hundreds of thousands of girls up and down this country a huge disservice) and notice some of their more unsavoury practices, you might want to speak up about it?

No doubt he got to trouble in his youth, it doesn't mean he and thousands like him don't deserve a political voice

Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/10 17:30:43 (permalink)
LHC
Goodone
LHC

I am superior to him and do despise his opinions. Despite this, "the issues he raises" have been discussed to death by me and by others. I don't believe he should be silenced. I simply believe he should be subject to the law as all others. There is no need to silence him. There is nothing left but to ridicule him and his legions of moronic followers. They are irredeemable scum.

Fisrt of all, wow,... what an exceptionally arrogant thing to think. On what grounds?
Second of all don't deny you want him silenced, your contempt is plain for all to see
post edited by Goodone - 2018/11/10 17:41:42
Test Recordings
  • Total Posts : 699
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 07:15:42 (permalink)
SW14
wiseacre

Saddam Hussein's cousin lived in the UK, in some pretty respectable countryside in the north of Leeds and the government might have known somehow... I don't like the government saying one thing pulicly while all the more doing the opposite of what it's supposed to be espousing lol I don't want it to get like in the US where feds practically have a license to incite if they wish by the looks of it, as long as they get a prosecution

I don't want to be somebody else's collateral so some jobsworth can add '+1' to their work report to justify their existence!
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3530
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 10:46:02 (permalink)
SW14

Had the strench of the original

The sTRENCH?

Not sure if that’s a joke or if your boner for Tommy is interfering with the keyboard.
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3530
Re: General Election 2015 2018/11/11 10:50:44 (permalink)
Goodone

Fisrt of all, wow,... what an exceptionally arrogant thing to think. On what grounds?
Second of all don't deny you want him silenced, your contempt is plain for all to see

Nobody wants him silenced, nobody has tried to silence him - most people just want the fucking racist twat ignored, but his desperate attempts to convince the feeble-minded that he’s some kind of victim of oppression obviously works.
Criminals can be arrested and prosecuted without interference from that fuckwit.
Page: << < ..681682683684685 > Showing page 684 of 685
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0