AnsweredHot!Politics Thread

Page: << < ..636637638639640.. > >> Showing page 640 of 651
Author
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7373
Re: General Election 2015 2018/08/08 19:14:22 (permalink)
Goodone
Yes let's be sensitive about it. Let's have mass uncontrolled immigration, free housing, benefits and let them live under their own value system and silence anyone who complains

Oh wait we already do that

If Boris Johnson really cared about anything he would have written an article about how you're a spastic. You call him 'a G' but he would consider you a disgusting cretin.
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5377
Re: General Election 2015 2018/08/08 19:17:16 (permalink)
Meow
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3701
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 19:35:23 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepressedGoneWild

lol

Have you ever fucked a Jordanian? Let me scream in Arabic when you're inside me. 
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15774
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 21:18:03 (permalink)
_ICE_
I've spoke to Muslim women online and they are more woman than you could ever hope to catch mate.  They are happy and they don't feel like they need to meet these demands that capitalism forces on us.  They are proper intelligent aswell.   """""our""""" women have a lot to learn from them.  Beautiful people.  Stop being a cunt.

I stay out of the politics thread but this was drawn to my attention.

Absolutely pissing myself here
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11184
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 21:29:57 (permalink)
Rudiger01
JUDGEDREDD
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepressedGoneWild

lol

Have you ever fucked a Jordanian? Let me scream in Arabic when you're inside me. 

I'm happy to try, who knows what weird kinda shit I'm in to until I try
¯ICE¯
  • Total Posts : 5518
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 21:35:47 (permalink)
willfunk
_ICE_
I've spoke to Muslim women online and they are more woman than you could ever hope to catch mate.  They are happy and they don't feel like they need to meet these demands that capitalism forces on us.  They are proper intelligent aswell.   """""our""""" women have a lot to learn from them.  Beautiful people.  Stop being a cunt.

I stay out of the politics thread but this was drawn to my attention.

Absolutely pissing myself here

Literally cannot stop replying to me. Absolutely obsessed. Everyone changed the topic 3 pages back. Give it a fucking rest you Scouse scum
SW14
  • Total Posts : 12799
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 21:40:20 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby OEM 2018/08/08 22:03:44
“””””””””””””””You’re beautiful, you’re beautiful it’s true”””””””””””””””

Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15774
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 21:42:39 (permalink)
Fucking lmaoooo

I am in tears here
¯ICE¯
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 21:52:24 (permalink)
Getting personal after I offered you an account when you were banned. Scummy. Fuck this shithole I'm done. You're all absolute cunts.
SW14
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 21:56:29 (permalink)
Mate I’m not getting personal but you have to see the funny side of you (fond of a drink and a knob shot) having deep and meaningfuls online with burqabis (not fond of a drink, knob shots or strange men.)

Surreal isn’t the word for that particular chat 😂
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33376
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 22:04:03 (permalink)
😂😂😂

¯ICE¯
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 22:04:52 (permalink)
You drew for a picture of me (photoshopped or not), I don't think it can get any more personal than that. You're being a prick and you know it. Like I said I'm done with this place. You all like to pretend you've grown up but you're the same spiteful little shitbags from 10 years ago. Enjoy your dead forum.
SW14
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 22:13:30 (permalink)
You posted it on here yourself along with a picture of your cock ffs!
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5377
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 22:22:53 (permalink)

Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23681
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/08 22:24:55 (permalink)
you two bob sad bum bully beg
post edited by Whagwan - 2018/08/08 22:25:58
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 95558
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 00:17:00 (permalink)
post edited by RAYZA - 2018/08/09 03:01:11
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 95558
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 00:18:24 (permalink)
_ICE_
Getting personal after I offered you an account when you were banned. Scummy. Fuck this shithole I'm done. You're all absolute cunts.

BIG CRY

Get a grip ffs
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6251
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 01:24:39 (permalink)
_ICE_ You all like to pretend you've grown up but you're the same spiteful little shitbags from 10 years ago.

He does have a point.
gentle kenneth
  • Total Posts : 1739
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 03:44:45 (permalink)
yeah grow up you wankers

now whats it going to take to get a chop of ice_is with the burka letterbox revealing his reverse hitler moustache or even one with his elegant little winkle poking out?
SW14
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 07:14:26 (permalink)
MellowHype
_ICE_ You all like to pretend you've grown up but you're the same spiteful little shitbags from 10 years ago.

He does have a point.

I’ve never had a cross word with ICE in over a decade on here so he should know it isn’t personal but because him and his legions of digital “all woman” burqabi fans having a good old chinwag is fucking funny.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12868
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:09:52 (permalink)
You come across as someone who considers himself a realist. 

I know you can clearly see the motivations for Boris's comments, the context of the Bannon visit, and the nebulous conclusion of his article. 

For the love of God, admit that Boris is playing a dangerous game- ultimately dangerous for all of us who live in this country

SW14
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:27:32 (permalink)
I think it’s a very good example of British values. They have the legal right to wear what they want and he has the right to say that they look ridiculous. Are you denying this is quite ridiculous and extreme attire?

The notion of Salafists and Wahabbists being some shrinking violet vulnerable group is laughable. They are almost invariably a lunatic fringe of fundamentalist extremists who given any sniff of power would not be offering the same luxuries back in return, you only have to look at countries where burqas and niqabs predominate to see that.

They should be actively discouraged but not legislated against imo - I make him right. To pretend these are just another crease in our rich multicultural fabric is wrong - what they represent is deeply unpleasant.
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:45:01 (permalink)
SW14
I think it’s a very good example of British values. They have the legal right to wear what they want and he has the right to say that they look ridiculous. Are you denying this is quite ridiculous and extreme attire?

Bollocks, his article is not about British values, it's about mocking those who wear the burka (and not the patriarchal religion which may or may not coerce women into wearing it I notice)  then implying how magnanimous he is about it. So what's the point of the article- is Boris some sort of fashion doyenne? What's his beef? That someone might get confused with where to post the mail or waste police time reporting a bank robber? 

The notion of Salafists and Wahabbists being some shrinking violet vulnerable group is laughable.
Again, you are getting the "Salafist movement" mixed up with someone's Nan in a burka getting spat on down the bus stop. Are you saying it's right to provoke this kind of animosity on the street just because some people within that culture are extremists? 
They are almost invariably a lunatic fringe of fundamentalist extremists who given any sniff of power would not be offering the same luxuries back in return, you only have to look at countries where burqas and niqabs predominate to see that.
I don't think you need to worry about a UK caliphate, although I am aware it keeps the likes of Sir Brave Tommy Iwantmytelly up at night. Let's not forget how discerning the idiots who sign up to this bullshit are- never mind Muslims who wear the burka, anyone fucking brown and south asian is at risk. 

They should be actively discouraged but not legislated against imo - I make him right. To pretend these are just another crease in our rich multicultural fabric is wrong - what they represent is deeply unpleasant.

So your idea of "discouragement" is to spark off a Mexican wave of mockery across the UK? 
Kristallnacht type shit round the corner. 

I don't think you are getting what I am saying because I don't believe you would be that daft. 

RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:48:44 (permalink)
Listen man, it's fine to have a problem with the burka AND to admit Boris Johnson doesn't have our best interests at heart. 

Go on, you might like it. 

S8
  • Total Posts : 19570
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:49:31 (permalink)
That's the problem, if someone on the street had said it they would more than likely be ignored and considered a loon. Putting it into a newspaper, and coming from a politician, will shift the thoughts of a lot of the population as they'll see it as a trusted source and believe it. Therein lies the danger.

We should also be chastising the papers for publishing it tbh.

I'm not offended by the comments if I am honest as it doesn't directly affect me, and the Wahhabist (sp) do seem like a dangerous off shot of Islam. But considering it from the position the Russell Clarty stated earlier, it starts to set a worrying precedence as to how far we will descend into hatred once a politician shifts the viewpoint to a new norm.
post edited by S8 - 2018/08/09 08:54:08
SW14
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:53:49 (permalink)
It isn’t a question of fashion, it’s not a normal garment. It’s clothing designed to marginalize and isolate these women from society by preventing most human interaction and communication. It isn’t a fashion issue.

I don’t have any problem with these things being mocked. They’re ridiculous and are extreme religious lifestyles almost invariably being heavily subsidized by the taxpayer. What do you think the employment rate is for women wearing these things?

Accurately describing someone wearing a niqab as looking like a “letter box” while defending their legal right to wear what they want is very, very far removed from acts of genocide.
S8
  • Total Posts : 19570
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:56:13 (permalink)
Is the skull cap a normal form of dress?

Not to us, but it is to them. That's what you can't understand. Our norms are not their norms, and vice versa. 
SW14
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:57:24 (permalink)
sectionate
That's the problem, if someone on the street had said it they would more than likely be ignored and considered a loon. Putting it into a newspaper, and coming from a politician, will shift the thoughts of a lot of the population as they'll see it as a trusted source and believe it. Therein lies the danger.

We should also be chastising the papers for publishing it tbh.

I'm not offended by the comments if I am honest as it doesn't directly affect me, and the Wahhabist (sp) do seem like a dangerous off shot of Islam. But considering it from the position the Russell Clarty stated earlier, it starts to set a worrying precedence as to how far we will descend into hatred once a politician shifts the viewpoint to a new norm.

Most people believe this anyway. I think he is reflecting a view from much of the public that people have had enough of things like FGM and other such religious extremism being tolerated in the name of multiculturalism.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/majority-public-backs-burka-ban/ most people find these things as un-British as you could possibly get and actually want them banned by a margin of two to one and this was some time ago. I agree with his reasons for not banning them.
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23681
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 08:59:10 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Listen man, it's fine to have a problem with the burka AND to admit Boris Johnson doesn't have our best interests at heart. 

Go on, you might like it. 

Come on, he's exactly the kind of person this dog whistle is designed to appeal to.
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: Politics Thread 2018/08/09 09:02:16 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2018/08/09 09:15:08
sectionate

I'm not offended by the comments if I am honest as it doesn't directly affect me

You don't need to be offended to be a victim of the merry-go-round of violence going on.

Page: << < ..636637638639640.. > >> Showing page 640 of 651
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0