AnsweredHot!Politics Thread

Page: << < ..616617618619620.. > >> Showing page 617 of 669
Author
SW14
  • Total Posts : 13080
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 14:31:48 (permalink)
wiseacre
and she came up with those bants all by herself

Corbyn’s question was obviously from his own extensive collection of bon mots as well 🙄.
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7524
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 14:46:04 (permalink)
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23819
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 15:59:10 (permalink)
SW14
wiseacre

Corbyn’s question was obviously from his own extensive collection of bon mots as well 🙄.

TBH you don't need to be a master of wit and repartee to just repeat Boris's words back to him every week. 

Anyway it's not like its shocking news that Corbyn is actually quite personable whilst May has the personality of a dead fish.
post edited by Whagwan - 2018/06/13 16:00:41
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 16:32:27 (permalink)
Whagwan
SW14
wiseacre

TBH you don't need to be a master of wit and repartee to just repeat Boris's words back to him every week. 

Anyway it's not like its shocking news that Corbyn is actually quite personable whilst May has the personality of a dead fish.

Both dullards imo. Corbyn is more down to earth certainly, but not renowned for his sense of humour or searing wit.

Questions and answers are prepared by committee, with varying levels of input from the leaders.
Goodone
  • Total Posts : 5464
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 23:09:25 (permalink)
Tommy's just been moved to a maximum security 70% Muslim population prison... apparently the order came from the home office? I'm not sure what's worse, the euro communist state we are subjugated to or the arrogance of the establishment to think people will take much more of this
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5263
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 23:13:47 (permalink)
Goodone
Tommy's just been moved to a maximum security 70% Muslim population prison... apparently the order came from the home office? I'm not sure what's worse, the euro communist state we are subjugated to or the arrogance of the establishment to think people will take much more of this

LOL
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 23:15:50 (permalink)
Care to elaborate?
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/13 23:41:08 (permalink)
DJModus
Goodone

LOL

I don't agree with the Euro comment, but there are very real risks in prison for "enemies of Islam" (who the Qu'ran encourages it's followers to slay).

See the suspicious death of Kevin Crehan, found dead in prison after being locked up for the heinous crime of leaving bacon sandwiches outside a mosque in Bristol.

By the looks of it on twitter, many lefties (whose politics suggest they should be against the death penalty) would gladly see him offed inside. 
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 00:03:50 (permalink)
The euro comment may seem a bit ott but when you consider he has been sent away for what amounts to having a political opinion which challenges the prevailing multi cultural ideology the eu has been embarking upon over the last 20 30, years I'll stand by that claim
Whagwan
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 00:16:31 (permalink)
Pray tell what you know that others don't about the death of Kevin Crehan when there had been no information released, who didn't just 'leave bacon sandwiches outside a mosque' but hoisted an EDL flag on it and racially abused two elderly gents.

Guess to you two that just makes him another free speech martyr like brave Sir Stephen.

Bloke was a prick, that mosque had been part of the landscape since before he was born, before I was born.

It even backfired as there was a massive show of support in the local community. Our local coordinated some events which led up to a big community dinner in the mosque with hundreds attending.
post edited by Whagwan - 2018/06/14 03:00:03
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 00:27:40 (permalink)
Whether he was a prick or not (and it sounds like he was), he didn’t deserve to die in prison.

All I know is what I said, that his death was being treated as suspicious.

Are you seriously doubting there are serious risks in prison for high profile criticis of Islam? There’s risks on the outside - see Salman Rushdie or Asad Shah, repeatedly stabbed to death on the streets of Glasgow for the crime of disrespecting the “prophet” for being an Ahmadi.

The judge at the original hearing certainly acknowledged it:

I accept what Mr. Kovalevsky tells me about the dangers that you might face were you to be sent into immediate custody. I have to say it is on a knife edge so far as I am concerned because a very large part of me thinks so what?

So what indeed.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/06/14 02:33:39
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 00:29:33 (permalink)
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 00:30:10 (permalink)
I don't know what he got sent down for... a bacon sarny tho!? If he had left graffiti on a church would he have received the same punishment?

Regardless the issue is there is a very real threat to prisoners who are critical to Islam, known by the judge at the time of sentencing and ignored, so this feels a kin to a death sentence.

Is that what we've become a nation who silences inconvenient critics with flagrant disregard for common law which set the blueprint for the freedoms exported around the world?
post edited by Goodone - 2018/06/14 00:32:01
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 02:09:21 (permalink)
There are some funny tweets about this from well meaning divvy Americans. One calling for the England team to boycott their first World Cup match but this one is my favourite:

@realDonaldTrump #FreeTommyRobinson Mr President great job on DRPK please get involved in Saving Tommy Robinson's Life! Maybe you and Rodman can go over to UK and pressure the May and Parliament to protect him and free speech. God Bless I pray for you, your family and mission.

Get ‘er done, Rodders.
godf
  • Total Posts : 4909
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 03:04:01 (permalink)
SW14

By who?

If this info is accurate, it looks like one of the least suspicious deaths I can imagine: https://www.bristolpost.c...r-kevin-crehan-1602270

The whole Tommy Robinson/Roseanne Barr/Anti-Semitism side of contemporary politics is fucking depressing. Thought we were long past this stuff.
DrumBongo
  • Total Posts : 2777
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 07:35:43 (permalink)

@realDonaldTrump #FreeTommyRobinson Mr President great job on DRPK please get involved in Saving Tommy Robinson's Life! Maybe you and Rodman can go over to UK and pressure the May and Parliament to protect him and free speech. God Bless I pray for you, your family and mission.

This would be amazing
Eazyflow
  • Total Posts : 3369
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 07:55:41 (permalink)
Goodone
Tommy's just been moved to a maximum security 70% Muslim population prison...

Maybe he'll convert?

OLD SKOOL FOR SALE:

"If you don't know the roots from the trunk of the tree, you won't know the branches or what the fruit will b
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 15788
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 09:11:09 (permalink)
Eazyflow
Goodone
Tommy's just been moved to a maximum security 70% Muslim population prison...

Maybe he'll convert?

epic plot twist 

Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 09:12:39 (permalink)
For a bunch of joyless cultural Marxists that was quite funny!
wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 20579
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 09:37:48 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Whagwan 2018/06/14 10:01:36
Worth noting that the 70% figure is only one wing and comes from, ahem, brave Tommy's own guesstimate.

Hasn't stopped the frothers from latching onto it.

https://mobile.twitter.co...us/1007000443728400384

no
Whagwan
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 09:42:38 (permalink)
Goodone

Whagwan
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 10:03:35 (permalink)
godf
SW14

By who?

If this info is accurate, it looks like one of the least suspicious deaths I can imagine: https://www.bristolpost.c...r-kevin-crehan-1602270

The whole Tommy Robinson/Roseanne Barr/Anti-Semitism side of contemporary politics is fucking depressing. Thought we were long past this stuff.

wiseacre
Worth noting that the 70% figure is only one wing and comes from, ahem, brave Tommy's own guesstimate.

Hasn't stopped the frothers from latching onto it.

https://mobile.twitter.co...us/1007000443728400384

Fucking lol,  SW14 gets all his info from alt-right twitter these days.

Edit : apols, the 70%claim was posted by shittone, but was quoted by SW14.
post edited by Whagwan - 2018/06/14 12:47:22
Goodone
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 10:11:45 (permalink)
Whagwan
Goodone

I take it back
_Modus_
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 12:20:30 (permalink)
SW14
DJModus
Goodone

LOL

I don't agree with the Euro comment, but there are very real risks in prison for "enemies of Islam" (who the Qu'ran encourages it's followers to slay).

See the suspicious death of Kevin Crehan, found dead in prison after being locked up for the heinous crime of leaving bacon sandwiches outside a mosque in Bristol.

By the looks of it on twitter, many lefties (whose politics suggest they should be against the death penalty) would gladly see him offed inside. 

Against the death penalty obviously, but I would have little sympathy for racist dickheads getting their head kicked for being racist dickheads. I don't condone it, but it's hardly surprising if it happens.

Sure they should try to protect them, but I'm not shedding any tears for them if their racist Islamophobic cuntery comes back to bite them. 

SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 14:27:09 (permalink)
DJModus
SW14
DJModus
Goodone

LOL

Against the death penalty obviously, but I would have little sympathy for racist dickheads getting their head kicked for being racist dickheads. I don't condone it, but it's hardly surprising if it happens.

Sure they should try to protect them, but I'm not shedding any tears for them if their racist Islamophobic cuntery comes back to bite them. 

I’d sooner see the people responsible for raping schoolgirls and blowing up kids in the name of Allah get the living shit kicked out of them than bacon assailants and thought criminals, frankly. I grant you that it’s not a case of either or.

I think you’ve summed up a flawed ethos of multiculturalism quite neatly though - come down like a ton of bricks on any of “our” extremism which is obvious and Anglo-Saxon whilst largely ignoring “the other”, “foreign” extremism which we barely understand even though one look at the death toll relative to per capita suggests that it’s far more dangerous.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/06/14 14:30:26
Aunty West
  • Total Posts : 20686
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 14:32:29 (permalink)
Goodone
The euro comment may seem a bit ott but when you consider he has been sent away for what amounts to having a political opinion which challenges the prevailing multi cultural ideology the eu has been embarking upon over the last 20 30, years I'll stand by that claim

he didnt get sent away for having a political opinion he got sent down for tryig to disrupt the court proceedigs which had a ban on the activities which he then took part in even though he had been given a suspended sentence for doig it previously.

do you really only read and spout what you want to think and hear rather than actual factual information?
Aunty West
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 14:36:11 (permalink)
SW14
DJModus
SW14
DJModus
Goodone

LOL

I’d sooner see the people responsible for raping schoolgirls and blowing up kids in the name of Allah get the living shit kicked out of them than bacon assailants and thought criminals, frankly. I grant you that it’s not a case of either or.

I think you’ve summed up a flawed ethos of multiculturalism quite neatly though - come down like a ton of bricks on any of “our” extremism which is obvious and Anglo-Saxon whilst largely ignoring “the other”, “foreign” extremism which we barely understand even though one look at the death toll relative to per capita suggests that it’s far more dangerous.

i do notice that nowts been said by yourself nor your #freetommy brothers in arms about the catholic church aswell as the popes reputation being dragged through yet another noncig scandal albeit in chile. especially when the pope had previously said hed been told nowt had gone on but has now backtracked on that due to the raids on the church itself there.

granted its not here but why should it matter when you and your ilk constantly bang on about muslim nonces all over the world but keep quiet about the catholics/christians.
SW14
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 14:39:52 (permalink)
Go away kid. You’re genuinely too thick to engage with.

PM your points to someone with a brain who knows what a paragraph and a capital letter is and I’ll try to address them.
post edited by SW14 - 2018/06/14 14:41:35
_Modus_
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 14:42:49 (permalink)
SW14
DJModus
SW14
DJModus
Goodone

LOL

I don't want to see anyone beaten up or killed even if they have committed fucked up crimes themselves. Violence is never really a fitting punishment for anything imo. But yeah, likewise I would have little sympathy if a paedo or terrorist gets beaten up in prison. I don't see any value in trying to compare the respective crimes to each other, all of them make the person doing them a bad person. 

"Bacon assailant" is a very lighthearted term for what I would call a racist shitcunt as well btw. 
Aunty West
Re: General Election 2015 2018/06/14 14:43:40 (permalink)
SW14
Go away kid. You’re genuinely too thick to engage with.

PM your points to someone with a brain who knows what a paragraph and a capital letter is and I’ll try to address them.

lol.
Page: << < ..616617618619620.. > >> Showing page 617 of 669
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0