Helpful ReplyHot!Stag do ideas

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1741
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/03/27 13:50:20 (permalink)
Edited it now, no idea why I typed bed instead of Madrid. I didn't even drink at lunchtime :D
Claire26
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/04/14 10:01:17 (permalink)
Hello!!

I know a company that organizes a stag parties in Krakow! This is the web site: Party Krakow
It has a lot of ideas and activities to do on a stag party.

I hope this helps!

post edited by Claire26 - 2015/04/14 10:08:02
Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 24018
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/04/14 11:10:11 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Lrrr 2015/04/18 21:09:18
Thanks Claire for you unpartisan unbiased advice!!!  What a great website!!!
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9691
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 11:58:17 (permalink)
Anyone got any decent suggestions? Need to sort something for June, about 20 LADS. Ideally cheap booze and not a total shit hole.
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16982
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:12:32 (permalink)
Berlin, went in October with 17 LADS and it did the job, relatively cheap, beer halls, brothels, clubs. Although not sure if you'll be able to watch Hertha at the Olympic stadium as season might be finished by then
Original Nuttah
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:28:50 (permalink)
Syzlack_23
Anyone got any decent suggestions? Need to sort something for June, about 20 LADS. Ideally cheap booze and not a total shit hole.

Budapest is good and cheap as well, just don't fly with Whizz Air as they're cunts when it comes to baggage.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 5409
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:29:30 (permalink)
Syzlack_23

We did a boating trip round the Norfolk Broads last year for a mate's stag. Sounds shit, but was actually fucking brilliant fun. Two boats with about 15 people in total. You can moor up in the middle of nowhere at night and do whatever you want really. We brought some speakers along, connected the two boats together and had a massive party.

There's also loads of lovely pubs around for the daytime and it's a beautiful area to just cruise around as well.

Very cheap too. It only cost us about £120 each for everything.
Original Nuttah
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:36:30 (permalink)
DJModus
Syzlack_23

We did a boating trip round the Norfolk Broads last year for a mate's stag. Sounds shit, but was actually fucking brilliant fun. Two boats with about 15 people in total. You can moor up in the middle of nowhere at night and do whatever you want really. We brought some speakers along, connected the two boats together and had a massive party.

There's also loads of lovely pubs around for the daytime and it's a beautiful area to just cruise around as well.

I hope no one dropped a cow on you!
_Modus_
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:38:27 (permalink)
Just tried to find a screenshot of Mark from Peep Show on his boating stag do...

"Is that a kingfisher?"
  • Total Posts : 6735
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:39:17 (permalink)
Original Nuttah
Syzlack_23

Budapest is good and cheap as well, just don't fly with Whizz Air as they're cunts when it comes to baggage.

Can 100% agree with this - Budapest is a great place, cheap beer / food (good quality), good night-life, plenty of fit women and some brothels and the like if that takes your fancy.

Avoid Whizz Air like the fucking plague though. Cunt airline. 
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 8235
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:41:05 (permalink)
DJModus
Syzlack_23

i did a stag on the norfolk broads this year and can confirm that it was actually a lot more fun than i expected. we had great weather, but if it rained it would be pretty miserable i imagine

_Modus_
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:48:18 (permalink)
gavinx
DJModus
Syzlack_23

i did a stag on the norfolk broads this year and can confirm that it was actually a lot more fun than i expected. we had great weather, but if it rained it would be pretty miserable i imagine

This is a good point. We had great weather too, but it would have been awful if we didn't. More time spent in pubs would have been a partial solution.
Joelus
  • Total Posts : 2689
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 13:54:34 (permalink)
can thoroughly recommend norfolk broads.  Hired a boat for a day for mates birthday.  Day of the year this year for me.  Rinsed by 10am

LHC
  • Total Posts : 8038
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 14:06:19 (permalink)
dazdsb
Original Nuttah
Syzlack_23

Can 100% agree with this - Budapest is a great place, cheap beer / food (good quality), good night-life, plenty of fit women and some brothels and the like if that takes your fancy.

Avoid Whizz Air like the fucking plague though. Cunt airline. 

I found them quite good. Svetlana let me change my flight for free.
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 14:16:45 (permalink)
I have never seen chaos at an airport quite like the chaos caused by Whizz Air.

Huge delays with no apologies or excuses.

Trying to charge people at the gate for luggage that falls within the required size limits. People literally having full-blown arguments with customers over their policies in front of hundreds of other customers. 

Our Whizz Air flight didn't even turn up on the way Budapest - 3 hour delay and then flew on some chartered plane instead.

We then had a 5 hour delay on the way back, again - no reason, no apology, etc.

We came to the conclusion that Whizz Air simply pay less airport tax than other airlines and therefore as many delays as possible get pushed onto their flights. This causes their planes to be all out of sync with one another and the chain of delays get longer and longer as flights aren't where they are supposed to be, at the right time. 

If you Google them they've got a terrible reputation. Still, that isn't to say that people don't have good experiences with them. I'm sure we just got unlucky, twice in four days. 

Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9691
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 14:29:44 (permalink)
This is helpful, cheers LADS. The stag did actually suggest Norfolk broads but I'd rather ruin his life in some eastern european shithole. Budapest is a good shout, will look into that.
And this place in Prague looks pretty nang https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/5852908

dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16982
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 14:36:20 (permalink)
Norfolk Broads sounds interesting, who did you all book them with?

Joining up two boats!? surely someone fell and slipped overboard at one point?

need a license?
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 14:58:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Syzlack_23 2015/11/16 15:16:39
Prague is also good for food / beer / fit girls / brothels / clubs, etc.

I've been to both and if I had to choose I'd go with Budapest each and every time. 

If you go to Budapest make sure everyone takes their swimming shorts and you hit up Rudas Baths:

http://www.rudasfurdo.hu/

Fucking amazing 15th century Turkish baths. AMAZING if you're hanging. 

post edited by dazdsb - 2015/11/16 15:06:57
Joelus
  • Total Posts : 2689
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 16:45:08 (permalink)
dimdum
Norfolk Broads sounds interesting, who did you all book them with?

Joining up two boats!? surely someone fell and slipped overboard at one point?

need a license?

no license required.  where we booked ours there is also a campsite nearby where anything goes as well, music all night etc.  Had such a sick time there.  all i know is we picked the boat up in a place called Martham.

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23195
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 16:49:22 (permalink)
dimdum
Berlin, went in October with 17 LADS and it did the job, relatively cheap, beer halls, brothels, clubs. Although not sure if you'll be able to watch Hertha at the Olympic stadium as season might be finished by then

Just booked mine for May and hoping to go see the final home Hertha game which is on the 7th.

Which area of the city did you stay? Did you have any problems getting in anywhere being a (probably obvious) large stag group? I'm only taking 10 so hoping we can just split in half and pretend we're on a history tour or something.
Original Nuttah
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 16:53:18 (permalink)
dazdsb

Trying to charge people at the gate for luggage that falls within the required size limits. People literally having full-blown arguments with customers over their policies in front of hundreds of other customers. 

That's what the fuckers did to me on the way back.
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6443
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 19:22:00 (permalink)
Just booked Hamburg for May. I was pushing for Budapest but we had a group divide on Budapest and Barcelona, so we compromised on Hamburg. Hope it's good. Hear it's the seediest place in the world, not sure if that's good or not.
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 19:30:40 (permalink)
Hamburg seems / looks pretty cool. Report back!
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11909
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 20:34:02 (permalink)
MellowHype
Just booked Hamburg for May. I was pushing for Budapest but we had a group divide on Budapest and Barcelona, so we compromised on Hamburg. Hope it's good. Hear it's the seediest place in the world, not sure if that's good or not.

Budapest >
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 6443
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 20:37:18 (permalink)
Yeah for some reason the Barcelona heads refused to read anything about it Budapest. Perhaps they thought the city contains a swarm of refugees.  
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 20:43:03 (permalink)
MellowHype
Yeah for some reason the Barcelona heads refused to read anything about it Budapest. Perhaps they thought the city contains a swarm of refugees.  

Shame really, it's fucking wicked.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 23195
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 22:01:19 (permalink)
Budapest or Bucharest...

Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 16099
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 22:01:34 (permalink)
willfunk
Berlin

Original Nuttah
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/16 22:46:13 (permalink)
Hamburg is as seedy as fuck. I enjoyed it!
Elbow Thermometer
  • Total Posts : 3109
Re: Stag do ideas 2015/11/17 00:23:12 (permalink)
Wisbech
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0