AnsweredHot!Better Call Saul

Page: << < ..161718 Showing page 18 of 18
Author
Whitey
  • Total Posts : 9316
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 05:00:51 (permalink)
I fucking love Marco.

CTRL + ALT + WHITEY
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11923
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 08:20:42 (permalink)
Whitey Fisk
Hopefully they'll give it another 10 episode Season 4, then a final 16 episode Season 5 split in two, like before. I'd settle for that TBH. All this fucking about in limbo, not knowing where they stand or how much story to tell. Just give them an definite endpoint and let them get on with it.

I need to know what happens to Kim and Nacho really. 

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 91602
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 08:34:42 (permalink)
Kim is such a milf. WB.
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4837
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 10:49:52 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Whitey Fisk
Hopefully they'll give it another 10 episode Season 4, then a final 16 episode Season 5 split in two, like before. I'd settle for that TBH. All this fucking about in limbo, not knowing where they stand or how much story to tell. Just give them an definite endpoint and let them get on with it.

I need to know what happens to Kim and Nacho really. 

Fucks up her legal career by lazing around and getting hooked on painkillers imo.
Bosko Balaban
  • Total Posts : 1368
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 15:32:35 (permalink)
I think she develops some mental health issues and jimmy blames himself and cant go through it again

Tuco will fuck Nacho up
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11923
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 15:33:54 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dazdsb 2017/06/21 17:38:13
simon.r

Fucks up her legal career by lazing around and getting hooked on painkillers imo.

The Relaxathon 2003 gets an extension? 

Hope not, Kim gouching out and struggling to pass a stool as a dramatic device will be taking the glacial pace to extreme levels

Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 17:32:56 (permalink)
If they don't make many more seasons of this...

I hope they make another spin off. Better Like Mike ;)
Billy Onions
  • Total Posts : 1348
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/21 17:56:36 (permalink)
surely ignacio is gonna need a replacement belt drive for his hoovermax pressure pro 6000
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 6978
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/27 07:49:42 (permalink)
just finished series three... absolutely brilliant, definitely the best one yet. every episode just flies by in what feels like five minutes. the second to last episode, where jimmy manipulates those old women, was absolutely incredible. loved the way they shot kim's car crash as well. the final scene with chuck was just so powerful... damn. shame there was no mike in the finale though

the writing is particularly wonderful. the way that almost every scene he's in we see another slight little chink of jimmy being chipped off to reveal saul underneath

read an interesting theory on reddit that him and kim are actually still together throughout Breaking Bad and we just never see her. that would make him having to leave her for the black and white 'present day' segments in cinnebon pretty heart-breaking. not sure i necessarily believe it, but made me think
Billy Onions
  • Total Posts : 1348
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/27 21:49:11 (permalink)
renewed
Jonesy.
  • Total Posts : 7927
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/27 22:17:52 (permalink)
Season 3 has to be some of the best TV I have ever seen. Just amazing.

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 91602
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/27 22:54:30 (permalink)
Slappy Kincaid
renewed

Never any doubt really. Something this good will go on as long as they want it too.
S8
  • Total Posts : 18772
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/28 08:06:52 (permalink)
I think I need to go back and rewatch the 3 seasons in one sitting, like I did with the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad that made it so good.

Not convinced by the ending to season 3 to be honest.

Buscemi Eyes
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/06/28 08:17:35 (permalink)
Personally I think the first half of season 3 was much stronger than the second.

A lot of that might be to do with Twin peaks starting and basically making all other TV seem like CBeebies in comparison.
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5606
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/01 10:24:36 (permalink)
Now Chuck has gone next season should be fire.
Mighty Wighty
  • Total Posts : 6915
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/01 11:16:10 (permalink)
The court trial episode was brilliantly satisfying.
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 1850
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/04 09:51:12 (permalink)
Feel a little unsatisfied with the finale if I'm honest.

Fuck Chuck. He distanced himself from anyone who cared about him by being an arrogant prick right to the end. Also got a bit bored with the whole chuck cunts jimmy off / Jimmy gets mad and outsmarts chuck / chuck gets depressed and jimmy feels guilty merry go round.

Just feel that there is so much more to get out of these characters, seems a waste to keep on telling the same story over and over again.

Still massively enjoyed the season though and can't really grumble as i should know what I'm getting by now.
_Nearly 50 FFS_
  • Total Posts : 15226
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/04 10:11:28 (permalink)
Its a bit 'How nice Anakin became evil Darth' though, imo - Chuck played a large part in that - he's like the Emperor that took Jimmy over to the dark side, with Kim as his Padme. 
mouse oxford
  • Total Posts : 1850
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/04 10:15:10 (permalink)
Completely! Just find the whole. "I'm really a good guy but no one but the viewers can see it" thing a bit tiresome. Just get on with being a full time dodgy cunt imo.
_Nearly 50 FFS_
  • Total Posts : 15226
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/04 10:23:13 (permalink)
mouse
Completely! Just find the whole. "I'm really a good guy but no one but the viewers can see it" thing a bit tiresome. Just get on with being a full time dodgy cunt imo.

True, but the way he played the care home women so he could get his massive pay-day was neatly orchestrated - a domino effect given his desperation to keep the office/his stake with Kim going, despite being suspended from the bar.
gavinx
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/04 13:47:54 (permalink)
episode after episode of the saul goodman from Breaking Bad doing shady deals with a 'criminal of the week' and getting the odd wristy from an asian chick in a nail salon would be dull as fuck imo. i'm really pleasantly surprised with the direction they've taken it tbh
DasItMane
  • Total Posts : 1266
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/04 13:52:30 (permalink)
Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad IMO
gavinx
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/04 16:11:50 (permalink)
Not sure I'd go that far...

From jane's death to gus and Hector's face-off, I'd say BB is as thrilling as tv can possibly get. BCS has yet to hit those heights imo (even though, yes, it's a very different kind of show)
John B
  • Total Posts : 5052
Re: Better Call Saul 2017/07/05 11:32:11 (permalink)
gavinx
just finished series three... absolutely brilliant, definitely the best one yet. every episode just flies by in what feels like five minutes. the second to last episode, where jimmy manipulates those old women, was absolutely incredible. loved the way they shot kim's car crash as well. the final scene with chuck was just so powerful... damn. shame there was no mike in the finale though

the writing is particularly wonderful. the way that almost every scene he's in we see another slight little chink of jimmy being chipped off to reveal saul underneath

read an interesting theory on reddit that him and kim are actually still together throughout Breaking Bad and we just never see her. that would make him having to leave her for the black and white 'present day' segments in cinnebon pretty heart-breaking. not sure i necessarily believe it, but made me think

100% Finally made it through S3 last week - brilliant telly!
Page: << < ..161718 Showing page 18 of 18
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0