Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..966967968969970.. > >> Showing page 970 of 985
Author
James OD
  • Total Posts : 12267
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/16 19:37:39 (permalink)
Had a vets bill on Friday and a dentist bill yesterday.

Being an adult is a fucker at times.

Travs
  • Total Posts : 560
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/16 20:31:32 (permalink)
I got done about 10 miles south of Inverness, after 8 hours driving, and still another hour to my destination. Just wanted to get there. Though tbf i was doing about 93.
James OD
  • Total Posts : 12267
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/16 21:37:25 (permalink)
I was doing about 130 back from Southampton to to Gloucestershire in September but got away with that hopefully). It was late at night. Suppose it’s a bit of a Lottery

frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 25242
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/16 22:18:30 (permalink)
James OD
Still shit though. I’m going on holiday for two weeks on Monday.

It’s literally the last thing I need to spending time on.

I've had a couple of right preachy dickheads running the courses I've been on

The worse one was an ex-copper on a proper power trip who threatened to kick 6 of us out for daring to question or debate things with him, he was a complete bellend
S8
  • Total Posts : 19820
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 09:13:56 (permalink)
frizzyd
James OD
Still shit though. I’m going on holiday for two weeks on Monday.

It’s literally the last thing I need to spending time on.

I've had a couple of right preachy dickheads running the courses I've been on

The worse one was an ex-copper on a proper power trip who threatened to kick 6 of us out for daring to question or debate things with him, he was a complete bellend

My sussex one was run by two mum type ladies who made sure we had enough biscuits and tea lol
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 96665
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 11:09:28 (permalink)
The state of the active threads on here these days - politics, Brexit, dad thread, techno etc. Not even worth opening.
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 27993
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 11:21:08 (permalink)
Container threads have long been a MTTBM.
LHC
  • Total Posts : 7698
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 11:26:09 (permalink)
Techno, parenthood and cars. 

dreary
adjective
depressingly dull and bleak or repetitive.
"the dreary round of working, eating, and trying to sleep"
synonyms: dull, drab, uninteresting, flat, dry, banal, bland, insipid, colourless, lifeless, sterile, tedious, wearisome, boring, unexciting, unstimulating, uninspiring, desolate, vapid, jejune, bloodless, soul-destroying
S8
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 11:30:51 (permalink)
Local timber yards promising 48 hour click and collect, only to be told that I can collect the wood from two separate yards on Monday next week. no wonder the high street is on its knees.

Smokey McPot

It does stop new threads being created, which makes it look quiet.
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 5149
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 11:31:53 (permalink)
Smokey McPot

Weren’t they forced upon on us in the first place?
shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24732
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 11:58:37 (permalink)
dreamworld
Smokey McPot

Not really, there was that period where Stamina was hot on closing duplicate threads which possibly put people off making new ones but it was never forced upon us.

It is shit though, it's bothered me for ages too. You can't exactly bump an old topic in here so anything that's more than a couple of pages old is gone for good unless you fancy digging through pages of shit. Original points are more easily forgotten when stuff goes on a tangent and as someone said it just makes the forum look more dead than it already is.
post edited by shroomy - 2018/10/17 12:03:11
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1673
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 12:03:56 (permalink)
Refreshing this board is like going to the fridge, not seeing anything you want and then going back 5mins later.
S8
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 12:08:26 (permalink)
shroomy
dreamworld
Smokey McPot

Not really, there was that period where Stamina was hot on closing duplicate threads which possibly put people off making new ones but it was never forced upon us.

Which spurned the in before the lock craze of 2008

Someone must have the stamina gif of someone rolling through a door
LHC
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 12:11:57 (permalink)
Start making threads then people. Nobody will complain.
RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 13:08:30 (permalink)
It's beyond hope tbf. Not worth visiting more than once a day.
Syzlack_24
  • Total Posts : 9603
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 13:23:50 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dreamworld 2018/10/17 13:44:40
What we need is more posts whinging about how shit this place is IMHO
RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 14:05:11 (permalink)
Syzlack_23
What we need is more posts whinging about how shit this place is IMHO

Still a more interesting topic than the other threads.
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16930
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 14:07:57 (permalink)
We need more posts about local timber yards
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1673
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 16:06:58 (permalink)
Are you trying to make a wooden sink?
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3907
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 18:34:27 (permalink)

LHC
Start making threads then people. Nobody will complain.

Everyone who posts should make one new thread a day
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3907
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/17 20:18:38 (permalink)
Dimdums post in the MTTPY thread reminded me of something today. An older woman in work discovering useful templates and worksheets on the internet and being amazed despite the anyone over the age of 10 knows that you can find anything you need on the net. Spent the whole day printing shite off and bringing it to me like it was a lost work of art and then saying im ungrateful for telling her I know how to use the internet
LHC
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 13:09:54 (permalink)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45899784

I don't care if they want to change the name and frankly the whole 'Mansize' idea is pretty cringeworthy. The issue I have is that the decision seems to have been influenced by an obviously made up story by an attention seeking mother.

"Hi @Kleenex_UK. My 4yo son asked me what was written here. Then he asked, why are they called mansize? Can girls, boys & mummies use them? I said: I don’t know & yes of course. He suggests you should call them “very large tissues”. It is 2018"

Yeah, but that didn't happen though.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11636
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 13:16:15 (permalink)
I always assumed everyone silently agreed they were for lonely men to clean up their man mess. 
RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 13:24:33 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2018/10/18 14:22:12
LHC

I don't care if they want to change the name and frankly the whole 'Mansize' idea is pretty cringeworthy. The issue I have is that the decision seems to have been influenced by an obviously made up story by an attention seeking mother.

"Hi @Kleenex_UK. My 4yo son asked me what was written here. Then he asked, why are they called mansize? Can girls, boys & mummies use them? I said: I don’t know & yes of course. He suggests you should call them “very large tissues”. It is 2018"

Everyone really is fucking mental these days. Almost makes you want to be an angry anti Sjw right winger... Almost.
OEM
  • Total Posts : 33601
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 13:26:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Willfunk 2018/10/18 20:12:35
shroomy
dreamworld
Smokey McPot

It is shit though, it's bothered me for ages too. You can't exactly bump an old topic in here so anything that's more than a couple of pages old is gone for good unless you fancy digging through pages of shit. Original points are more easily forgotten when stuff goes on a tangent and as someone said it just makes the forum look more dead than it already is.

Yes, they were. Tenbellys said there were too many threads when the forum fell over so stamina single handedly locked any thread that was duplicate and Tenbellys deleted everything that wasn't a picture thread.

That slowly stopped people from posting new threads and now these huge 1000page threads exist.

There was a time way back in one day the first three pages on this board were new threads. Very rarely was anything locked, people directed others to the more active thread and the other one naturally bombed and was forgotten about.

Then moderators were created. We didn't even know who admin was until that point. Risky even used to post occasionally. Then moderators started trying to post their opinions while moderating. You can't do both. You're either an active poster or moderator. Then some of them got gunned and left. That was funny.

Whatevs, the forum is shit and you're all cunts. Die in a fire all of you.

Stoopid_Fux
  • Total Posts : 8908
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 13:29:13 (permalink)
LHC

lol. No 4 year old asked that question. 
Lrrr
  • Total Posts : 31075
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 13:31:31 (permalink)
My daughter is just turned 5 and she would 100% say something like that tbf. I doubt she'd suggest calling them 'very large tissues' though.

shroomy
  • Total Posts : 24732
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 14:54:42 (permalink)
OEM
shroomy
dreamworld
Smokey McPot

Yes, they were. Tenbellys said there were too many threads when the forum fell over so stamina single handedly locked any thread that was duplicate and Tenbellys deleted everything that wasn't a picture thread.

That slowly stopped people from posting new threads and now these huge 1000page threads exist.

There was a time way back in one day the first three pages on this board were new threads. Very rarely was anything locked, people directed others to the more active thread and the other one naturally bombed and was forgotten about.

Then moderators were created. We didn't even know who admin was until that point. Risky even used to post occasionally. Then moderators started trying to post their opinions while moderating. You can't do both. You're either an active poster or moderator. Then some of them got gunned and left. That was funny.

Whatevs, the forum is shit and you're all cunts. Die in a fire all of you.

Didn't know that although that would potentially explain why the forum was wiped at one point. Maybe I wasn't around at the time, either way I shall proceed to said fire.
Majik
  • Total Posts : 41804
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 15:11:23 (permalink)
PAGING ACTY

Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 15944
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/18 20:10:36 (permalink)
Page: << < ..966967968969970.. > >> Showing page 970 of 985
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0