Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..966967968969970.. > >> Showing page 966 of 995
Author
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 11720
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/07 15:02:45 (permalink)
🤫
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15504
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/07 15:26:22 (permalink)
Shit I never realised until right now that it was a shush face, thought it was a something else that I can't now find a good example of face 
Arcadian
  • Total Posts : 1847
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/07 15:27:53 (permalink)
ha never noticed that either. always thought it was like a shocked or surprised face
Postman Pat
  • Total Posts : 15504
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/07 16:06:57 (permalink)
Best way I can think to describe what I thought it was is 'uncomfortable awkward silence face'

post edited by Postman Pat - 2018/10/07 16:26:29
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 97005
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/07 16:54:32 (permalink)
I always thought it was shocked face too. Everything has been a lie.
Aunty West
  • Total Posts : 20705
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/08 06:59:05 (permalink)
kids on the pov wagon not appreciating that its monday morning im slightly hungover and i dont want to hear their noise
JUDGEDREDD
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/08 19:18:59 (permalink)
https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/worlds-best-shepherds-pie-151604

We invented the bastard and it's not available in our country. 

That webmaster is getting a stern email

Whagwan
  • Total Posts : 23941
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 08:41:43 (permalink)
JUDGEDREDD
https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/worlds-best-shepherds-pie-151604

We invented the bastard and it's not available in our country. 

That webmaster is getting a stern email

Doesn't look world's best, who the fuck put frozen sweetcorn in a Cottage pie?

• Cook the corn according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  • Start the potatoes for the topping. Put them in a large pot with enough water to cover them by a couple of inches. Add about 2 teaspoons of salt to the water. Bring the potatoes to a boil, uncovered, over high heat. Cook them for 10 to 13 minutes. Meanwhile, make the meat filling.
  • Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion and celery in the butter, stirring often, for about 5 to 6 minutes.
  • Add the ground beef to the pan and break it up with a wooden spoon as it browns. Remove the skillet from the stove and, resting it on a heatproof surface so it won't feel so heavy, tilt the pan so that the excess fat runs to the side. Carefully spoon out the fat and discard it (this will make the dish leaner and healthier, as well as lighter tasting).
  • Put the skillet back on the burner and set the heat to medium low. Stir the garlic and flour into the beef mixture. Stir in the beef broth, then the canned tomatoes, then the herbs, reserved corn, and Worcestershire sauce.
  • Gently simmer the mixture for several minutes, partially covered, then add salt (1/4 teaspoon, give or take a little) and pepper to taste. Transfer the mixture to a large buttered casserole. Set the oven to 400°, and while it heats, check to see if your boiling potatoes are done.
  • To test the potatoes, use a slotted spoon to transfer a cube from the water to a cutting board and allow it to cool for 30 seconds or so. If you can slice through the chunk easily with a butter knife, the potatoes are done.
  • Set a large colander in the sink and drain the potatoes in it (this job can generate a lot of steam, so it is best done by an adult or under adult supervision). Transfer the drained potatoes to a large mixing bowl and scatter the butter pieces over them. Spoon the sour cream here and there over the hot potatoes as well. Wait several minutes for the butter to melt and the sour cream to warm so the ingredients will be easier to blend, then partially mash the potatoes with a hand masher.
  • Switch to an electric mixer set at medium speed and continue to mash, adding enough milk to make medium-soft mashed potatoes. Don't make them too soft, however; you want them to have some body.
  • Salt the potatoes to taste and spoon them evenly over the filling. Sprinkle the cheese over the top, then sprinkle on some paprika (be sure to wash your hands right afterward so you don't accidentally rub any of the spice in your eyes). Bake the pie on the center oven rack for about 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Cool for several minutes before serving.
  • Smokey McPot
    • Total Posts : 28052
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 08:52:25 (permalink)
    They also called it Sheperds Pie when they've used BEEF. FOR FUCKS SAKE AMERICA!
    Whagwan
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 11:50:01 (permalink)
    Smokey McPot
    They also called it Sheperds Pie when they've used BEEF. FOR FUCKS SAKE AMERICA!

God I didn't even notice that.  I even called it cottage pie automatically.
    mouse oxford
    • Total Posts : 2338
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 13:06:40 (permalink)
    Cunts invading my personal space when queueing for the bar at football.

Shoving your beer belly into my back isn't gonna get you served any quicker.
    Whagwan
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 13:22:31 (permalink)
    mouse
    Cunts invading my personal space when queueing for the bar at football.

Shoving your beer belly into my back isn't gonna get you served any quicker.

But it gives me a lovely warm feeling in my tummy.
    Travs
    • Total Posts : 570
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 14:51:39 (permalink)
    We were away to Charlton at the weekend (i didn't go). One enterprising individual, who runs a lot of coaches to away matches, put on a boat trip down the thames including a free bar. It looked horrific.

Full of 'lads' having 4 bottles of beer at a time, chucking it everywhere, and giving a load of abuse to passers by on the various bridges.

Not surprisingly it wet a bit wrong (no sympathy for anyone who expected coach travel, boat trip, and a true free bar in London, on a boat, all for £30 quid). The boat company were expecting a work type crowd, not several hundred football fans, and the organiser had to resort to putting a £200 tab behind the bar every so often, which obviously ran out after about two minutes, due to people having four bottles at a time.

There was also trouble the previous weekend vs Sunderland. I hate Sunderland, and if one or more of their fans was to attack me i wouldn't hesitate to start swinging for the fences, but the videos of brave 'lads' on both sides, running at each other and then running away, and throwing crowd control barriers at nobody in particular, is pretty cringeworthy.

Football fans in general, sad to say, are pretty major things that bother me, whether the hooligan type, or the match-obsessed saddos.

I have to say, having watched a lot of football in Italy, the general understanding and intelligence of their fans, whether the casual fans at matches, or the ultras, is far higher than in England.
    S8
    • Total Posts : 19858
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 15:56:08 (permalink)
    Our Christmas party this year is on a boat; no swerving early if boredom sets in 
    wiseacre
    • Total Posts : 20813
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 15:58:50 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby S8 2018/10/10 08:17:17
    Lol, the stuff of nightmares

no
    Stoopid_Fux
    • Total Posts : 8995
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 16:12:41 (permalink)
    Lets face it football supporting etc is for retards. Football is dumb.

Spending loads of money on watching younger men than yourself kicking a ball around for often extortionate ammounts of money who often dont give a flying shit about YOUR club is just fucking dumb. 

That said i dont want to be over-nihilistic there is nothing really wrong with dumb entertainment. But yeh actual adults fighting over it is just well beyond retard. 
    post edited by Stoopid_Fux - 2018/10/09 16:16:03
    Aunty West
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 16:41:44 (permalink)
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155620666980264&id=641655263

this silly bunch of cunts. not only for the chanting and shite but wearing a gold shirt and getting ko makes him look extra stupid
    JUDGEDREDD
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 17:09:39 (permalink)
    sectionate
    Our Christmas party this year is on a boat; no swerving early if boredom sets in 

At least there's the implication 
    Willfunk
    • Total Posts : 16010
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 17:28:34 (permalink)
    sectionate

Fuck work Christmas parties. One of the perks of being self employed is you never have to go on one.
    Loam
    • Total Posts : 1597
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 18:00:20 (permalink)
    I count myself lucky I've always worked with normal* people who's idea of a Christmas do is to go to the local, eat a steak, and get shitfaced.

*peasants
    Syzlack_24
    • Total Posts : 9637
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 18:32:13 (permalink)
    Travs

I have to say, having watched a lot of football in Italy, the general understanding and intelligence of their fans, whether the casual fans at matches, or the ultras, is far higher than in England.

O Rly? My mate used to live in Treviso and wouldn't even go to local games cos the fans were all such racist cunts. Throwing bananas at black players etc
    RAYZA
    • Total Posts : 97005
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 18:49:47 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby MalcolmTucker 2018/10/09 22:46:14
    Travs relentless hipster bumming of Italian football. Defensive, corrupt, violent and clearly miles behind the Premier League.
    wiseacre
    • Total Posts : 20813
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 19:12:54 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2018/10/12 11:21:55
    The paucity of mobile signal in main railway stations. In King's Cross earlier, full 4g, shit just hangs. It's not like it should be a surprise that thousands of people are using their phones in one place. Increase your bandwidth. Cunts.

no
    wakeytom
    • Total Posts : 2898
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 19:58:48 (permalink)
    geordie007
    https://m.facebook.com/st...80264&id=641655263

this silly bunch of cunts. not only for the chanting and shite but wearing a gold shirt and getting ko makes him look extra stupid

That was something that pleased me - he got what he had coming especially dancing around them giving the fingers
    Travs
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 20:43:32 (permalink)
    Razor
    Travs relentless hipster bumming of Italian football. Defensive, corrupt, violent and clearly miles behind the Premier League.

Really....

I've been a fan of Italian football since the 90's and have followed it throughout.... Also had a season ticket with my own club for nearly ten years, and followed them home and away through all four divisions. Not to mention travelling to the likes of France, Spain, Greece, Serbia, to see football. So I'm happy enough to have confidence in my views, however unpopular they may be.

I stand by my views.
    Travs
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 20:45:33 (permalink)
    Syzlack_23
    Travs

O Rly? My mate used to live in Treviso and wouldn't even go to local games cos the fans were all such racist cunts. Throwing bananas at black players etc

Can't argue with that. I've encountered monkey chanting on occasions in Italy, even at clubs without a right-wing background. However I was just talking about the general understanding of the game of football in front of them.
    gutlessrhyme
    • Total Posts : 23172
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 20:45:35 (permalink)
    You go girl
    KnuckleHead
    • Total Posts : 16064
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 20:47:51 (permalink)
    geordie007

Lol, I’ve seen loads of pathetic stand offs like this. Everyone hyped but no one t’s off
    Aunty West
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/09 20:48:55 (permalink)
    wakeytom
    geordie007

That was something that pleased me - he got what he had coming especially dancing around them giving the fingers

exactly. notice no ine actually wanted to get involved till he got knocked out
    S8
    • Total Posts : 19858
    Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/10/10 08:18:39 (permalink)
    Loam
    I count myself lucky I've always worked with normal* people who's idea of a Christmas do is to go to the local, eat a steak, and get shitfaced.

*peasants

This is what I would prefer to do, and what has been done in the past. 

wiseacre
    The paucity of mobile signal in main railway stations. In King's Cross earlier, full 4g, shit just hangs. It's not like it should be a surprise that thousands of people are using their phones in one place. Increase your bandwidth. Cunts.

Yes, Waterloo is exactly the same. I don't even bother using my phone on the train anymore.

Page: << < ..966967968969970.. > >> Showing page 966 of 995
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0