Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..866867868869 > Showing page 867 of 869
Author
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 92825
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/12 22:19:44 (permalink)
it's a bit silly when there's about 50 of those spaces, none of them taken and the rest of the car park is full. i won't park in them if there's other spaces available despite how much of a cunt i may be.
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3235
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/12 22:20:44 (permalink)
Razor
it's a bit silly when there's about 50 of those spaces, none of them taken and the rest of the car park is full. i won't park in them if there's other spaces available despite how much of a cunt i may be.

You wont keep up your badboy persona with this sort of backtracking
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2478
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/12 22:40:38 (permalink)
Rudiger01
The curling event in the olympics confuses me. Why does the person supporting the brusher do that weird bellowing?

The person stood around the house? They are saying whether to sweep or not which changes the speed of the stone and in turn how much it turns
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 3235
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/12 23:03:47 (permalink)
wakeytom
Rudiger01
The curling event in the olympics confuses me. Why does the person supporting the brusher do that weird bellowing?

The person stood around the house? They are saying whether to sweep or not which changes the speed of the stone and in turn how much it turns

Its more about the tone and the volume. She was proper bellowing and screaming despite sliding about 3 feet behind her partner. Was just unnecessary 
MF182
  • Total Posts : 6056
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/13 01:47:07 (permalink)
Some fucking nobody yank hosting the 1xtra D&B show. I don’t listen to BBC for that shit. Cunts.

We lost Flight and Bailey for this cunt? Fuck

Guy in the fedora interviewing Conrad did well.

The fucking music he’s playing. Christ, I’d rather D&B was dead than this.
post edited by MF182 - 2018/02/13 01:49:34

darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 18238
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/13 19:58:54 (permalink)
When you end up walking next to a random stranger in the street and their walking pace is exactly the same as yours.

Also, when cash machines show you the £50 option despite not having any £10 notes. ATMs have been around a while, surely they should have worked this out by now.

LHC
  • Total Posts : 6537
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/13 20:01:52 (permalink)
MF182
Some fucking nobody yank hosting the 1xtra D&B show. I don’t listen to BBC for that shit. Cunts.

We lost Flight and Bailey for this cunt? Fuck

Guy in the fedora interviewing Conrad did well.

The fucking music he’s playing. Christ, I’d rather D&B was dead than this.

BBC 1XTRA POP IT AND LOCK IT
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 7251
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 09:56:42 (permalink)
iPhone 7/8 lightning to headphone jack connector... had there ever been a shitter piece of technology?!

Worked for about a week and now my soundmagics either crackle and just don’t work at all. Have tried cleaning everything and it hasn’t really helped.

Anyone had the same problem? Have you found any good alternatives to the official Apple connector thingy?
Law
  • Total Posts : 63566
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 10:23:38 (permalink)
MF182

Rene La Vice and he's safe as houses. Yeah he's a bit enthusiastic but thats what Radio One wants I guess? He supports a wide range of D&B. Not just RAM or anything like that. It's better than some other DJs that pretty much only every played stuff from their own label.

He's as likely to play some unsigned track from some new producer as he is the next RAM anthem.

He's Canadian, not American.

0-AID
  • Total Posts : 9644
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 11:06:23 (permalink)
Law
MF182

Rene La Vice and he's safe as houses. Yeah he's a bit enthusiastic but thats what Radio One wants I guess? He supports a wide range of D&B. Not just RAM or anything like that. It's better than some other DJs that pretty much only every played stuff from their own label.

He's as likely to play some unsigned track from some new producer as he is the next RAM anthem.

He's Canadian, not American.

Don't disrespect 'The Scene'.

"I don't rap for dead presidents, I'd rather see the president dead, It's never been said, But I set precedents and the standards, and they can't stand it.."
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1305
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 12:54:09 (permalink)
gavinx
iPhone 7/8 lightning to headphone jack connector... had there ever been a shitter piece of technology?!

Worked for about a week and now my soundmagics either crackle and just don’t work at all. Have tried cleaning everything and it hasn’t really helped.

Anyone had the same problem? Have you found any good alternatives to the official Apple connector thingy?

I find that I can be walking along and if my phone moves in my pocket the headphones will stop playing and I have to unplug it and plug them in again.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 22876
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 14:35:43 (permalink)
Wearing a brand new hoody for the first time today. Dropped curry on it at lunch time, and now have just brushed my sleeve against a freshly painted wall in the kitchen. FML
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5839
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 14:39:19 (permalink)
Standard new clothes agg. Will happen most times

Sometimes I'll be walking along with my headphones on and it will just decide to turn all the way down and won't turn back up from the controller on the wire. Have to unplug and plug in again. Not really sure what's happening there
Enrico Chiesa
  • Total Posts : 1481
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 16:40:38 (permalink)
Original Nuttah
gavinx

I find that I can be walking along and if my phone moves in my pocket the headphones will stop playing and I have to unplug it and plug them in again.

I had this really bad. the adapter would basically just fall out on any movement of the phone. i took it to an apple shop, they cleaned it out and a fuck tonne of dirt came out. it's been perfect since. the guy said to come get it cleaned out every 6 months 
Syhr
  • Total Posts : 43973
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 16:41:00 (permalink)
Someone added me to an ongoing email chain at work where people have been adding tracks to a collaborative Spotify playlist. They're all fairly decent people so I thought I'd get involved, added some tracks of my own then stuck it on shuffle.

Fuck me they all have appalling taste in music. I now hate them all.

gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 16:44:38 (permalink)
TBH I think the same thing when I venture in to the various 'new music/albums' threads on here to see what people are recommending. Horses for courses
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 12257
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 16:46:16 (permalink)
My fucking workplace Whatsapp group. Fucking chuckling and lolling and arselicking each other before I've even had my morning shit is not the one. 

Griff
  • Total Posts : 8822
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 17:03:44 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby 0-AID 2018/02/15 15:04:41
Workplace whatsapp   I have to speak to these people enough whilst I'm at work, let alone whilst I'm at home as well, eurgh
MellowHype
  • Total Posts : 5839
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 17:11:58 (permalink)
That does sound truly awful
dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16571
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 19:52:20 (permalink)
Workplace whatsapp is always on mute until I need anything, same for Slack or any other “collaborative” tool
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4979
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/14 20:03:16 (permalink)
dimdum
Workplace whatsapp is always on mute until I need anything, same for Slack or any other “collaborative” tool

If @here/@all isn't overused then it works really well imo. Whatsapp would be a nightmare.
Ankle
  • Total Posts : 4826
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 01:55:46 (permalink)
Exiting a Whatsapp group can be hard work. Always some wrister who gets offended and starts moaning about it to you IRL. Cringe. 
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 11:01:25 (permalink)
Christ I could eat my own fist I'm so sick of my fucking colleagues bantz

Every single one is a tumbleweed

Three of us on this table, six in the office all told, proper cabin fever developing

Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19904
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 12:14:49 (permalink)
So even though they have had 2 months notice my work has decided that the 2 weeks I am out of the pay cycle and any outstanding holidays owed will be paid in march and not on my final day and payday next Friday which is a fucker.
frizzyd
  • Total Posts : 24936
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 12:44:13 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
My fucking workplace Whatsapp group. Fucking chuckling and lolling and arselicking each other before I've even had my morning shit is not the one. 

We have one at work as well but in fairness it is used pretty sparingly and on the whole is quite entertaining.

People taking pictures in competitive exhibitions colleagues are visiting of visitors or exhibitors with comments like 'I bet her fanny stinks like scampi Nik Naks' or 'I bet their products will give you bleeding diarrhea'

WTF is bleeding diarrhea BTW? 

I don't work with the most politically correct people tbh
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 13:18:00 (permalink)
frizzyd

We have one at work as well but in fairness it is used pretty sparingly and on the whole is quite entertaining.

People taking pictures in competitive exhibitions colleagues are visiting of visitors or exhibitors with comments like 'I bet her fanny stinks like scampi Nik Naks' or 'I bet their products will give you bleeding diarrhea'

WTF is bleeding diarrhea BTW? 

I don't work with the most politically correct people tbh

It's either runny poo with blood in it or they are oldskool speakers of Estuary English who are a bit coy about using a proper swearword 

OEM
  • Total Posts : 32681
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 13:29:49 (permalink)
geordie007
So even though they have had 2 months notice my work has decided that the 2 weeks I am out of the pay cycle and any outstanding holidays owed will be paid in march and not on my final day and payday next Friday which is a fucker.

Someone I work with is owed over a G in back pay which he will not get until March/Apr

Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19904
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 13:46:11 (permalink)
OEM
geordie007

Someone I work with is owed over a G in back pay which he will not get until March/Apr

yeah its about a grand and half and as ive no job as yet to go to when I move up north it really would come in handy
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 14:45:45 (permalink)
After reading that Redbullmusic thing about Rage/BlueNote I seem to have completely lost the last 3 hours of my life watching youtube videos about cutting houses, mastering and vinyl resurgence.

Back to work....
wakeytom
  • Total Posts : 2478
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2018/02/15 14:59:41 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
After reading that Redbullmusic thing about Rage/BlueNote I seem to have completely lost the last 3 hours of my life watching youtube videos about cutting houses, mastering and vinyl resurgence.

Back to work....

What red bull thing
Page: << < ..866867868869 > Showing page 867 of 869
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0