Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..781782783784785.. > >> Showing page 784 of 790
Author
Rudeboysy
  • Total Posts : 2646
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 06:01:42 (permalink)
@Law Get yourself on a dupilumab clinical trial. Ph3 for nasal polyps is on now.
Duderonomy
  • Total Posts : 3033
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 08:47:32 (permalink)
After 3 months wearing a dashiki around east Asia, ******** returned to his spiritual home of Berlin to complete his musical dream of melding the gravitational movements of the galaxy with a system of counting to ten using cubits first employed in early Mesopatamia. Armed with an SPC, field recordings of "found sound", and a steady supply of organic skinny iced lattes, ******** has crafted an otherworldly insight into his gap year that mum & daddy paid for.

Music reviews that tell me about where the twat lives, some mystical experience they had, or their personal philosophy or political inclinations - my reaction to reviews like this is to ignore the record as it feels like bullshit bluster to distract from talking about the music. If the music was good, that's all the review would be talking about.
Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 877
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 09:14:29 (permalink)
‘Harks back to golden era Blue Note’
Griff
  • Total Posts : 8368
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 09:22:25 (permalink)
Colin2013

Fucking hell you're a bore
Colin2013
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 11:43:59 (permalink)
‘Intense amen workout’
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14877
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 11:58:55 (permalink)
Trying to sell my CDJ's on Gumtree and get this message. I don't even.

OEM
  • Total Posts : 32245
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 12:00:07 (permalink)
😂

badder2
  • Total Posts : 1836
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 12:26:08 (permalink)
LOL
Mulla
  • Total Posts : 4570
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 15:12:03 (permalink)
Blatantly just a Fat Lama spammer, no?
darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17959
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 15:17:22 (permalink)
Willfunk good response 

dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 4695
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 15:23:03 (permalink)
Colin2013
‘Intense amen workout’

sounds like church yoga
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 21013
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 15:32:03 (permalink)
Just had part 2 of a job interview and got absolutely grilled for 90 minutes. It was like Claude off the apprentice

Hammered
  • Total Posts : 597
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 15:49:12 (permalink)
An attractive woman sat diagonal to me on a long train journey keeps on laughing/giggling while messaging someone.

She's not even trying to stifle the laughs.

Making me feel angry/rapey in equal measure.
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 2826
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 15:54:46 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Just had part 2 of a job interview and got absolutely grilled for 90 minutes. It was like Claude off the apprentice

Love those type of interviews, rarely get an opportunity to really break down and interrogate your character like that - you can learn a lot about yourself in those situations
Flow Joe
  • Total Posts : 1510
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 15:58:28 (permalink)
Colin2013

'Intense amen workout'

Deep & dark amen pressure dubs from the dungeons.

Where were they from Colin? Sure read those the other day...
Colin2013
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 16:07:21 (permalink)
Flow Joe
Colin2013

'Intense amen workout'

Deep & dark amen pressure dubs from the dungeons.

Where were they from Colin? Sure read those the other day...

No idea, I was trying to think of cliches from drum and bass track reviews. I used to enjoy Alex C who did the reviews for DJ Mag, but some of the write ups you see for tracks nowadays are ridiculous.
Flow Joe
  • Total Posts : 1510
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 16:11:05 (permalink)
Def read those exact words.

Lurch from Knowledge mag was ridiculous.
OEM
  • Total Posts : 32245
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/12 17:37:34 (permalink)
Hammered
An attractive woman sat diagonal to me on a long train journey keeps on laughing/giggling while messaging someone.

She's not even trying to stifle the laughs.

Making me feel angry/rapey in equal measure.

I was told to keep it down by the other half as I fucking lold hard at something on Nathan for You during a flight on my phone. I was three mini Grey Goose's deep too, so that probably didn't help.

dimdum
  • Total Posts : 16369
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 07:45:35 (permalink)
My body's inability to self regulate temperature without breaking out into a sweaty mess. Especially in this no mans land that is the gap between summer and winter. Where you don't know if it will be cold or warm. Bought a new coat because it was getting cold standing for the bus at 7:30am. Yet as soon as I've walked to the tube, I'm boiling hot. Even if I take it off to hold. By the time I've walked to the office. Yep. HOT.

"Causal Friday" today so thought I'd wear a thin sweatshirt but no. HOT.

It's the tube that gets me. Even if I've only got 2-3 stops. If it's packed my body panicks and start to sweat in some stupid attempt to cool down. I wish I was a robot and could control my own settings
Majik
  • Total Posts : 40870
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 08:20:32 (permalink)
Yeah I get that, transitioning from cold to hot areas = instant sweat out.

Cherno Samba
  • Total Posts : 2374
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 08:31:42 (permalink)
dimdum
My body's inability to self regulate temperature without breaking out into a sweaty mess. Especially in this no mans land that is the gap between summer and winter. Where you don't know if it will be cold or warm. Bought a new coat because it was getting cold standing for the bus at 7:30am. Yet as soon as I've walked to the tube, I'm boiling hot. Even if I take it off to hold. By the time I've walked to the office. Yep. HOT.

It's the tube that gets me. Even if I've only got 2-3 stops. If it's packed my body panicks and start to sweat in some stupid attempt to cool down. I wish I was a robot and could control my own settings

Never wear something too warm. Standing in the cold for 10 mins is definitely a price worth paying to avoid having a 30 min sweating episode on the tube or in the office.

Having had to bear the worse the central line has had to in offer on multiple 30+ degree days over the summer I feel like i am more acclimatised to that heat now.

wiseacre
  • Total Posts : 19243
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 08:32:28 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby darkmatter 2017/10/13 10:51:55
menopause soon come

no
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90950
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 09:24:14 (permalink)
Self service machine giving me a load of coppers, total cuntox
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 2013
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 10:45:14 (permalink)
dimdum

worst is going shopping in winter in anywhere other than an indoor shopping centre.

Freezing cold outside so wearing a heavy coat and layers.  Walk in the shop, it's at furnace temperature.  Then have to lug coat and sweater around in one arm and use the other arm to browse.  
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 4695
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 10:50:02 (permalink)
glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from hot flushes - it fucking sucks. 

as soon as you feel it happening and you become aware of it then it gets 10x worse as well.

darkmatter
  • Total Posts : 17959
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 10:52:53 (permalink)
dimdum
My body's inability to self regulate temperature without breaking out into a sweaty mess. 

Ha yeah this is a major problem for me

Griff
  • Total Posts : 8368
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 10:58:23 (permalink)
dimdum

Yeah me too   Big up all the over-active sweat gland crew.

Just walked 10 mins to my office?  Sweat out. 

Got a bit nervous?  Sweat out. 

Unfortunately I have passed these gene onto my son too, he is constantly sweaty.  He even seems to have sweat glands in his nose, always has little beads of sweat on his nose lol.  Poor sod. 
post edited by Griff - 2017/10/13 10:59:32
Subsurface
  • Total Posts : 15200
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 11:09:09 (permalink)
I never seem to account for the heat generated from walking or cycling. I'm the perfect temperature for the first 10 minutes out the house, then have to strip off layers. Always better to wear less.

Might as well just do a quick work out before you leave the house and just bust a t-shirt.
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19471
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 11:11:25 (permalink)
Majik
Yeah I get that, transitioning from cold to hot areas = instant sweat out.

its a right bitch at work when I walk past the freezer section then come back into me office and it pours off me.
Mulla
  • Total Posts : 4570
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/13 11:13:24 (permalink)
Griff
dimdum

Yeah me too   Big up all the over-active sweat gland crew.

Just walked 10 mins to my office?  Sweat out. 

Got a bit nervous?  Sweat out. 

Unfortunately I have passed these gene onto my son too, he is constantly sweaty.  He even seems to have sweat glands in his nose, always has little beads of sweat on his nose lol.  Poor sod. 

Not sure it'd be good for your son, but have you tried Driclor mate? I used to be a sweaty fuck, but now just put this on before bed (it's like a roll on deoderant) once every couple of weeks and it's sorted the problem right out. 
Page: << < ..781782783784785.. > >> Showing page 784 of 790
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0