Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..776777778779780.. > >> Showing page 779 of 788
Author
Smokey McPot
  • Total Posts : 27005
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/04 21:18:49 (permalink)
Something that came up on my timeline... argh. I tried to read it in one breath.

was gonna go in but end of the day try make somethink different that catchs peeps ears can take years but when you crack it your in just like hazard thats why he is so big cuz he dont just put stuff out that will just sell he wants it to be different unique that catchs you thats why he been away cuz he's looking for that next thing to get you he could easy bring tunes out everyweek and they would be number one but why when he can put effort in and make a monster that will stay around for abit thats when you no he has mad hart for this music cuz he could easy bang quick tunes out and kill it for doe but dont waits for that special one thats why he the big dog copying peeps trying to get a name for your self of mirroring some one else makes you look a knob in the scene lol
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19463
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 08:07:09 (permalink)
Wow thats a lot
Law
  • Total Posts : 62871
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 08:25:57 (permalink)
I dont understand how people can just about learn to write and spell (a bit), yet seemingly have no knowledge of punctuation at all. I find it really hard to read stuff like that ^
Hammered
  • Total Posts : 595
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 12:29:53 (permalink)
wakeytom
Original Nuttah

I got an automated menu when I phoned up to buy tickets for an Elvis tribute act. It said "Press 1 for the money, 2 for the show..."

Sounds like some terrible MC lyrics!

Smokey McPot
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 12:35:57 (permalink)
Law
I dont understand how people can just about learn to write and spell (a bit), yet seemingly have no knowledge of punctuation at all. I find it really hard to read stuff like that ^

It baffles me. It's like a stream of consciousness. I think I went over it 4 times before I could get to the end.

It is still total shite. 
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 20993
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 12:42:16 (permalink)
I've got a job interview tomorrow and have been told to expect psychometric tests. This is the first time I will have done them in an interview situation so thought I'd do some practice ones. Now I dunno If i've just stumbled across particularly difficult ones, or whether I'm actually just a bit slow (yeah yeah pipe down at the back) but I can't get anywhere near finishing the fucking questions in the alotted time! I get the answers OK, but I only got about half way through the questions and ran out of time.

https://tests.practiceaptitudetests.com/numerical-reasoning-tests/testnummember1

If only there were a magic drug to make your brain work faster....

Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 874
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 12:55:13 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
I've got a job interview tomorrow and have been told to expect psychometric tests. This is the first time I will have done them in an interview situation so thought I'd do some practice ones. Now I dunno If i've just stumbled across particularly difficult ones, or whether I'm actually just a bit slow (yeah yeah pipe down at the back) but I can't get anywhere near finishing the fucking questions in the alotted time! I get the answers OK, but I only got about half way through the questions and ran out of time.

https://tests.practiceaptitudetests.com/numerical-reasoning-tests/testnummember1

For some reason i'm shit hot at these. 

Gutless, just practise as many as you can until the interview to maximise your chances.
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 12:56:36 (permalink)
Colin2013
gutlessrhyme

For some reason i'm shit hot at these. 

Gutless, just practise as many as you can until the interview to maximise your chances.

Do that one  and tell me your score ^

And yeah I'm gonna do a load of tests tonight if I can

Colin2013
  • Total Posts : 874
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 13:13:27 (permalink)
Got 4 questions in and gave up as it was bloody hard. Got 3 of those right but probably spent more than a minute on each. The ones I've done for interviews have been much easier than that tbh, good luck tomorrow!
Loam
  • Total Posts : 1214
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 13:20:10 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme

Attached Image(s)

Smokey McPot
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 13:29:36 (permalink)
Colin2013
Got 4 questions in and gave up as it was bloody hard. Got 3 of those right but probably spent more than a minute on each. The ones I've done for interviews have been much easier than that tbh, good luck tomorrow!

Same, as soon as it got to rental prices I was out. I'll stick to knowing everything about science.
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 13:31:51 (permalink)
Thank fuck it wasn't just me then. I'll relax a bit now

(And maybe only do half a gram)

RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11707
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 13:33:16 (permalink)
Smokey McPot
Colin2013

Same, as soon as it got to rental prices I was out. I'll stick to knowing everything about science.

I opened it, then shut it straight away. I'll stick to being a blancmange brained 40 something

Geordie007
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 13:34:14 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme

You're not meant to get them all done you're just meant to get the ones you do do right.
Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15764
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 14:10:08 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Smokey McPot
Colin2013

I opened it, then shut it straight away. I'll stick to being a blancmange brained 40 something

Ha same, opened it, thought I have no reason to be doing this, went back to sipping red wine out of a ceramic glazed mug snacking on salt and cider vinegar crinkle cut crisps and discussing directional solenoid's for hydraulic gearboxes.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11707
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 14:16:54 (permalink)
Joey Gunz

went back to sipping red wine out of a ceramic glazed mug 

Workplace goals

Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15764
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 14:34:26 (permalink)

Geordie007
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 14:41:56 (permalink)
People who seem to watch every single new series of everything on Netflix and they are all 'Amazing' the more obscure the better they apparently are. Fuck. off
Smokey McPot
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 15:51:53 (permalink)
Getting a parking ticket for using Stansted Airport Starbucks. PRICKS.
Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2814
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 15:57:12 (permalink)
geordie007
People who seem to watch every single new series of everything on Netflix and they are all 'Amazing' the more obscure the better they apparently are. Fuck. off

Have you been reading the TV thread?
Rudiger01
  • Total Posts : 2591
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 17:06:28 (permalink)
Some weirdo just started in our work, one of these weirdo alpha male types trying to out banter everyone and make snide comments in every conversation. He just spends his days walking round insulting people and walking off, its totally bizarre. Like the new kid in school with no social skills and self esteem lashing out at the world
Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2814
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/05 17:12:52 (permalink)
We had one of those. He ended up getting sacked for putting his socks in the microwave and almost burning the office down.
Geordie007
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 17:51:30 (permalink)
Me mates booked an air bnb apartment which looks like sick boys old gaff and it doesn't have a telly.
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4222
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 18:09:01 (permalink)
Beer that is marketed as imported but actually brewed in the UK.
Rapt
  • Total Posts : 4087
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 18:14:25 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme

Got question one right but it hurt my brain so much working it out that I had to close the page. 
DrKevorkian
  • Total Posts : 1392
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 18:32:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dreamworld 2017/10/07 18:38:44
dreamworld

Red Stripe. The finest Jamaican beer (brewed in Bedford).

I had a bottle of it in Ocho Rios that was even brewed in Bedford.
Rudeboysy
  • Total Posts : 2642
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 18:36:54 (permalink)
Rapt
gutlessrhyme

Got question one right but it hurt my brain so much working it out that I had to close the page. 

Lol These are quite simple as long as you have a calculator 😐
James OD
  • Total Posts : 12001
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 18:47:34 (permalink)
The amount of time time I've spent on Facebook today - all fucking day. Shoot me now.

Jimmy2Shoes
  • Total Posts : 5834
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 19:02:01 (permalink)
DrKevorkian
dreamworld

Red Stripe. The finest Jamaican beer (brewed in Bedford).

I had a bottle of it in Ocho Rios that was even brewed in Bedford.

I didn’t think it was brewed in Bedford anymore?.
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/10/07 19:45:01 (permalink)
Rudeboysy
Rapt
gutlessrhyme

Lol These are quite simple as long as you have a calculator 😐

You'll be pleased to know that test in the interview were nowhere near as hard as those online examples.

Page: << < ..776777778779780.. > >> Showing page 779 of 788
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0