Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..761762763764765.. > >> Showing page 765 of 773
Author
gavinx
  • Total Posts : 6726
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 12:41:00 (permalink)
geordie007
Who on earth are the slaves?

english punk band. this is a great album https://www.discogs.com/Slaves-Are-You-Satisfied/release/7063420

probably not your thing tbh mate!
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90596
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 13:13:36 (permalink)
Horsey Boy
Have YouTube put in a new feature that you can't fast forward videos, if so that is vv annoying+

No
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19335
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 13:23:15 (permalink)
gavinx
geordie007

english punk band. this is a great album https://www.discogs.com/Slaves-Are-You-Satisfied/release/7063420

probably not your thing tbh mate!

yeah I think ill swerve thanks
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 20667
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 13:28:20 (permalink)
Some lemon has just "accidentally" pulled the emergency brake on the train so we're stuck in the middle of nowhere while it is investigated.

gavinx
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 17:22:31 (permalink)
liquid instant tea... are you fucking kidding?!

http://nomoreteabags.com/ 

Geordie007
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 17:26:32 (permalink)
gavinx

Kill me now
Johnny Quest
  • Total Posts : 8774
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 22:58:31 (permalink)
Ozzy man reviews.

As Australian accents go, his isn't even funny.
As content goes, he isn't even funny.

Stealing a living.
MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 1057
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 23:11:07 (permalink)
Johnny Quest
Ozzy man reviews.

As Australian accents go, his isn't even funny.
As content goes, he isn't even funny.

Stealing a living.

Yeah he's shit.
RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90596
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 23:21:51 (permalink)
Ozzy Man is a dappa
H. H. Holmes
  • Total Posts : 2779
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/13 23:36:51 (permalink)
People in hating anything that gets popular on the internet shocker
Whitey
  • Total Posts : 9133
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 05:29:57 (permalink)
Rudiger01

Loads of great places round there. Slough, when youre finished with Slough theres Reading. Aldershot, Bracknell, Didcot, Yately you know? Winnersh, Taplow and thats just for starters. Burfield. 

Further afield there's always Wivenhoe, Flitwick, Tiptree, Holbeach, Pinchbeck, Terrington St Clement, Thetford Forest...

CTRL + ALT + WHITEY
Bruce Bogtrotter
  • Total Posts : 7378
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 07:28:31 (permalink)
Shitty small thin skirting boards. 

Joey Gunz
  • Total Posts : 15732
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 07:55:58 (permalink)
gavinx

I do some work with the geezer, absolute fruit cake, gave us a can of it once, was a below average cuppa obviously.

Also surely worse to recycle the can than some teabags?
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14815
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 07:59:00 (permalink)
geordie007

First album is very good. That one above is garbage
Law
  • Total Posts : 62769
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 08:21:22 (permalink)
gavinx

SW14
  • Total Posts : 9075
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 09:13:05 (permalink)
Logging onto Facebook and seeing FOUR separate girls you used to shag in wedding dresses and feeling the walls closing in.

gavinx
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 09:39:02 (permalink)
i have a friend that censors swear words in private texts to me... really f*cking weird
Geordie007
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 09:49:25 (permalink)
Speaking of tea, the kettle at work has broken so its awful pg tips out of the klix machine.

And since my laptop update it appears to have fucked IE or whatever they call it nowadays
gavinx
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 10:07:06 (permalink)
i could not get through a working day without tea. trying to cut down though... was up at 5 or 6 cups a day and spending most of my time pissing

strictly earl grey when i'm here
Cherno Samba
  • Total Posts : 2339
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 10:16:09 (permalink)
I could not get through a working day having to use IE or Edge or whatever they call it.
Geordie007
Re: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 10:18:12 (permalink)
gavinx
i could not get through a working day without tea. trying to cut down though... was up at 5 or 6 cups a day and spending most of my time pissing

strictly earl grey when i'm here

that's not nearly enough gav.
DrumBongo
I could not get through a working day having to use IE or Edge or whatever they call it.

It is horrific. But I have no choice. they've locked this thing down tight so I cant even troubleshoot a printer problem without admin dealing with it.
gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 20667
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 10:26:26 (permalink)
SW14
Logging onto Facebook and seeing FOUR separate girls you used to shag in wedding dresses and feeling the walls closing in.

Why did you shag them in wedding dresses?

Shiverman
  • Total Posts : 10974
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 10:33:05 (permalink)
5 or 6 is a pretty average day tbh, plus a couple of coffees and some coke zero. Now that I think of it this might explain my complete inability to concentrate.
SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 1914
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 11:14:42 (permalink)
Shiverman
5 or 6 is a pretty average day tbh, plus a couple of coffees and some coke zero. Now that I think of it this might explain my complete inability to concentrate.

Re. Concentration.. I'm reading a book about adhd and i have concluded that i probably have it. Preparing to see the dr about it.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11601
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 12:03:43 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
Shiverman

Re. Concentration.. I'm reading a book about adhd and i have concluded that i probably have it. Preparing to see the dr about it.

My mate just got diagnosed with ADHD. He sent me a test of some description, as he said he reckoned I had it too. 

I did the test, it came up as likely. So I looked at the solutions- meditation, exercise, CBT, and of course, medication. 

In the end, I thought "I don't want to take ritalin or any of that shit, I can do the other stuff, read more, meditate, fuck it"

I think I'd rather not have this "diagnosis"- I'm not even sure at my sort of severity it's anything other than a personality type rather than a mental/psychology health issue

Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2708
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 12:14:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby THIRT33N 2017/09/14 13:28:27
The reason you guys struggle to concentrate is because it's a natural response to work/boredom.

ADHD my arse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDBS0xDdgoQ

SmokedEggs
  • Total Posts : 1914
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 13:23:06 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
SmokedEggs
Shiverman

My mate just got diagnosed with ADHD. He sent me a test of some description, as he said he reckoned I had it too. 

I did the test, it came up as likely. So I looked at the solutions- meditation, exercise, CBT, and of course, medication. 

In the end, I thought "I don't want to take ritalin or any of that shit, I can do the other stuff, read more, meditate, fuck it"

I think I'd rather not have this "diagnosis"- I'm not even sure at my sort of severity it's anything other than a personality type rather than a mental/psychology health issue

Yeah, I'm in a bit of a dilemma about it too, gonna finish the book first and go from there. Unless im under a lot of pressure most days i just cannot focus, to the point where i start one task, get distracted by another, and often think of something else before ive even finished googling the first distraction. There are times when a couple of hours pass and i cant really account for where they went.

I've always beat myself up for being unmotivated and unfocused, but ive realised now that even when im really motivated and focused im fighting against my brain to not be constantly distracted.
Shiverman
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 13:30:21 (permalink)
Yeah I'm exactly like that. I tried that modafinil on days where I really needed to get work done, but you're best planning out a day fully or you might risk getting fixated on something else.
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11601
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 13:30:44 (permalink)
SmokedEggs
Jungle Dave
SmokedEggs
Shiverman

Yeah, I'm in a bit of a dilemma about it too, gonna finish the book first and go from there. Unless im under a lot of pressure most days i just cannot focus, to the point where i start one task, get distracted by another, and often think of something else before ive even finished googling the first distraction. There are times when a couple of hours pass and i cant really account for where they went.

I've always beat myself up for being unmotivated and unfocused, but ive realised now that even when im really motivated and focused im fighting against my brain to not be constantly distracted.

I don't think laser like focus is something we are born with, it is a skill and like any other you use it or lose it. Some of us never get it! Don't know if you have ever tried to focus on your breathing to the exclusion of all other distractions, but I'd say a matter of seconds would be standard for me, and I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't about right for most people.  

I genuinely think internet/smartphone use has exacerbated a "tendency" to lose attention focus to the point that it could be defined as a thing, if I was to cut right back on internet use and do all the above to develop focus I could pull it back. 

So that's me fucked

Shiverman
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/14 13:33:30 (permalink)
Yeah without a doubt it's a symptom of modern information overload, there's lots of studies on it that I can't be fucked to find as I'm browsing reddit, facebook, here and on tinder while I listen to the ricky gervais show
Page: << < ..761762763764765.. > >> Showing page 765 of 773
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0