Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..761762763764765.. > >> Showing page 761 of 771
Author
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4712
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 11:47:03 (permalink)
gavinx
this PPI advert featuring a robotic arnie head on wheels more than minorly bothers me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfwk0bAAfPk

all those halifax ads with top cat, thunderbirds, scooby doo et al can royally fuck off too

That's really shit. Seems that it's all done with a voice actor to me though.

It really saddens me seeing serious actors like Harvey Kietel in adverts, especially shit budget ones.
MalcolmTucker
  • Total Posts : 1054
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 12:01:09 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dotarr 2017/09/08 12:33:15
The day I saw Snoop using the word epic to describe using moneysupermarket.com was the day I stopped believing in god.
Booberella
  • Total Posts : 12425
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 12:10:46 (permalink)
I've had to listen to my flatmate fucking every night this week as we are separated by a thin wall. I can only have my bed one way due to the stuff I have in my room. Asked him to move his bed to a different wall, and he said it will fuck with the feng shui of his room. 

He might as well get a turnstyle fitted to his bedroom door, the amount of traffic coming through here.
_Modus_
  • Total Posts : 4324
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 12:10:58 (permalink)
Theresa May being interviewed in the lunch break on Test Match Special. 

Keep the fuck out of one of my most favourite things you oily old hag. 
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11600
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 12:45:14 (permalink)
metzie
I've had to listen to my flatmate fucking every night this week as we are separated by a thin wall. I can only have my bed one way due to the stuff I have in my room. Asked him to move his bed to a different wall, and he said it will fuck with the feng shui of his room. 

He might as well get a turnstyle fitted to his bedroom door, the amount of traffic coming through here.

The first house I bought, we'd finally moved in, and settled down in for a cup of tea amongst the boxes. 

A minute later, I could hear the couple downstairs at it. i say "at it" like it was two people banging like a barn door in the wind, but in actual fact it sounded less robust, the guy was making most of the noise and it sounded like a child having his arm twisted for lunch money

Arcadian
  • Total Posts : 1252
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 12:52:05 (permalink)
metzie

AKA he gets off on you hearing 

THIRT33N
  • Total Posts : 1163
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 13:13:54 (permalink)
For the record, Crawley is definitely a dump. Worked on a contract down there, is fuck all about. Reminded me of a smaller shitter Coventry.

Not sure what happened to you down there Jungle Dave, obviously not over it yet lol.

I stayed in Horley though which was all right, dead quiet, small market town-esque.
Booberella
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:22:53 (permalink)
Arcadian
metzie

AKA he gets off on you hearing 

He is unbelievable. I could actually make a thread on him. In the past week, he has had 5 different girls stay, not including his baby mother who was visiting with his 3 mo old son. One girl stayed for 5 days and he even left her here on Sunday night whilst he went to stay with another girl. I am moving my shit in and she just lay around the house all day making a mess and sending snapchats of me to him. He says i've got no right to tell him who he can and can't have stay and if I've got a problem cleaning up after anyone else but me then I need to make some fucking changes. 

I feel like going and smashing all the plates in his room one by one.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9607
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:29:30 (permalink)
Why aren't you moving your shit out already? sounds like a dickhead
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 4543
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:37:09 (permalink)
Yep, I'd be gone - sounds like a prize cunt. 
Booberella
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:38:14 (permalink)
I've had a tough time accommodation wise and it was my only option. Plus it's really central and close to my favourite yoga studio. It's a great and vibesy area, unfortunately he is a fucking cretin.
dazdsb
  • Total Posts : 4543
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:41:02 (permalink)
You need a plan to slyly fuck him up then. 

Chip away at his inner being bit by bit every day for the next 6 months until you break him and he kills himself.

Ideas? 

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 20633
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:43:41 (permalink)
Have furiously loud masturbation sessions and/or get someone round to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Booberella
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:52:00 (permalink)
dazdsb
You need a plan to slyly fuck him up then. 

Chip away at his inner being bit by bit every day for the next 6 months until you break him and he kills himself.

Ideas? 

He talks to me like a piece of shit. Sent me a load of abuse over text earlier, when I said I would prefer to speak in person, but haven't had the chance because he has had someone over every night. 

I could feel the red mist coming when he text me all the abuse. I put lmao and walked away. Got a few ideas up my sleeve, but I'll wait until they've executed.

gutlessrhyme
Have furiously loud masturbation sessions and/or get someone round to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I thought a loud rough sex session could be the key, but from the Tinder thread you can see how awful I am at that sort of thing 
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4171
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:54:30 (permalink)
5 girls is straight ballin tho tbf, unless they were swamp monsters
Mulla
  • Total Posts : 4555
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:56:19 (permalink)
metzie

TBF If your beds are both up against the same wall, surely he must be able to hear you getting nailed too?
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:56:26 (permalink)
Surely one of you London lot can put Metzie up til she finds something else? That place sounds like hell on earth, vibesy or not.

Hector Savage
  • Total Posts : 2707
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:58:40 (permalink)
metzie

In the past week, he has had 5 different girls stay, including his baby mother who was with his 3 mo old son.

RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:58:44 (permalink)

Not sure what happened to you down there Jungle Dave, obviously not over it yet lol.

Let's say I'm a bit oversensitive 

Booberella
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 14:59:13 (permalink)
dreamworld
5 girls is straight ballin tho tbf, unless they were swamp monsters

Nah they are all pretty but insecure in some way, hence tolerating his bullshit. He's been seeing one for 6 months and she has caught feelings, and I even did her tarot and got a very accurate reading about how she needs to ditch him amongst other things. So I'm agony aunting a lot of these bitches too!

He really thinks he is the don dadda, but he is a mediocre middle man with shit taste in music.
badder2
  • Total Posts : 1767
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:00:42 (permalink)
Sounds like a cunt. Shank him. 
Booberella
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:04:54 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
Surely one of you London lot can put Metzie up til she finds something else? That place sounds like hell on earth, vibesy or not.

Since moving to London nearly 5 years ago I've moved 6 actual times, and just spent the past year sofa surfing, as well as all the times I did in between gaffs. I've got amazing friends. I need to blog / write a book about my escapades, it's been A LOT. 
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:06:12 (permalink)
The thought of sharing with anyone other than my significant other and actual blood relations makes me feel fucking angsty

Arcadian
  • Total Posts : 1252
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:10:51 (permalink)
all of you have to do to annoy him is keep having a go over every little thing. do not stop. ever
hes the sort of prick that strings girls along after theyve got caught in the chase for validation. he gets angry because he knows you aren't afraid to call him out because you don't need him

I take it youre looking to move at least. you cant be living with someone toxic like that for too long
Willfunk
  • Total Posts : 14800
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:22:08 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
willfunk
gutlessrhyme
Not being able to source drugs when I'm up north.

If you can't source drugs up here there really is no help left for you

Willy funk - hit me up with any contacts you've got in York. I don't even mind if they hate the smell of peanut butter.

It's about 100 miles away from Liverpool M8
Booberella
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:27:35 (permalink)
Arcadian
all of you have to do to annoy him is keep having a go over every little thing. do not stop. ever
hes the sort of prick that strings girls along after theyve got caught in the chase for validation. he gets angry because he knows you aren't afraid to call him out because you don't need him

I take it youre looking to move at least. you cant be living with someone toxic like that for too long

I get in a lot of trouble for calling men (manchildren) out on their shit. Doesn't seem to get me anywhere. 

I can't move, I've just got here :(

He basically starts seeing girls, they catch feelings and ask him what's going on. Then he says "err, I'm doing this polygamy thing". Then in his own words "If they don't like it, they can fuck off". I told him he should tell them upfront, but he was like "nah".

There is also this amazing blog I follow about fuckboys and feminism that I recommended to him to get some insight into how women think. He said he didn't want to know. 

http://lalalaletmeexplain.com/ << for the bored at work creux
gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:40:58 (permalink)
willfunk
gutlessrhyme
willfunk
gutlessrhyme
Not being able to source drugs when I'm up north.

If you can't source drugs up here there really is no help left for you

Willy funk - hit me up with any contacts you've got in York. I don't even mind if they hate the smell of peanut butter.

It's about 100 miles away from Liverpool M8

You said "up here", I assumed you were king of the north

gutlessrhyme
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:43:25 (permalink)
He must be a bit of a dreamboat if he's nailing 5 different girls a week. Or perhaps he can be very persuasive?

Booberella
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:53:40 (permalink)
gutlessrhyme
He must be a bit of a dreamboat if he's nailing 5 different girls a week. Or perhaps he can be very persuasive?

Both. If you're into that sort of thing.
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 14409
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 15:55:08 (permalink)
metzie
Arcadian

I get in a lot of trouble for calling men (manchildren) out on their shit. Doesn't seem to get me anywhere. 

I can't move, I've just got here :(

He basically starts seeing girls, they catch feelings and ask him what's going on. Then he says "err, I'm doing this polygamy thing". Then in his own words "If they don't like it, they can fuck off". I told him he should tell them upfront, but he was like "nah".

There is also this amazing blog I follow about fuckboys and feminism that I recommended to him to get some insight into how women think. He said he didn't want to know. 

http://lalalaletmeexplain.com/ << for the bored at work creux

He sounds like a G imo tbf

Page: << < ..761762763764765.. > >> Showing page 761 of 771
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0