Helpful ReplyHot!Minor things that bother you v3.0

Page: << < ..756757758759760.. > >> Showing page 760 of 771
Author
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19329
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:07:41 (permalink)
Razor
I quite like Crawley, what's wrong with it? Sultans Turkish ftw

Just looks a heap of shit.

I have no time for going out for food either
RUSSELL CLARTY
  • Total Posts : 11600
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:12:43 (permalink)
geordie007
Razor

Don't. You'll get ignored by a stinking greasy fuckwit and eventually be served grudgingly if you get that far. Chew your nails, eat your bogies and go home ASAP. 

RAYZA
  • Total Posts : 90573
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:20:17 (permalink)
I always thought it seemed like a nice relaxed middle class area when I've been, I'm no expert on the area but I go there occasionally for restaurants and the cinema as they've got that 4DX cinema there.
post edited by RAYZA - 2017/09/07 13:21:59
RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:21:24 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
geordie007
Razor

Don't. You'll get ignored by a stinking greasy fuckwit and eventually be served grudgingly if you get that far. Chew your nails, eat your bogies and go home ASAP. 

Hmm, they've always been really friendly to me there and the food is banging. Contemplating buying a house there too, it's on my list of potential destinations.
post edited by RAYZA - 2017/09/07 13:22:33
Geordie007
  • Total Posts : 19329
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:21:42 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
geordie007
Razor

Been fed on me course anyway and getting the first train out in anout an hour.
JUDGEDREDD
  • Total Posts : 9607
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:24:52 (permalink)
Can you do us a nice review
RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:26:14 (permalink)
Jungle Dave

As far as the South goes, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy 

Clearly never been to Addlestone, wait or is it Aldershot? One of them is a hellish dump anyway lol
post edited by RAYZA - 2017/09/07 13:28:59
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:28:15 (permalink)
Razor

Hmm, they've always been really friendly to me there and the food is banging. Contemplating buying a house there too, it's on my list of potential destinations.

Wow- that's quite a different impression eh! 

I'm sure there are nice places to eat (there were a few when I worked there years back), it's big enough, I'm sure there are nice areas too (used to be quite a nice little town 30 years ago) but the growth of the airport and influx of scummers has turned it septic.

Crawley genuinely does have a problem with violence. You'd be better off buying in Horsham if you were coming down this way. Only down the road from Crawley, and massive growth in house value for years. Always does well on the "best places to live" type polls too. 

RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:30:00 (permalink)
Horley seems pretty nice too, am I right?
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:36:25 (permalink)
Razor
Horley seems pretty nice too, am I right?

It's better than Crawley. It's still pretty shit I'm afraid. Again, there will be big houses of course, but it is an unpleasant, "cold" sort of neighbourhood. And it's fucking near Crawley. I told you about that place, yeah? 

SW14
  • Total Posts : 9074
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:47:09 (permalink)
Jungle Dave
Razor

It's a festering boil on Satan's sweaty, unwashed arsecleft.

Full of fuckwits, jihadis, scumbags, acid-sloshers, dole bludgers and any other unsavoury category of human you could possibly think of. 

As far as the South goes, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy 

Redhill is worse innit?
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4712
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:49:26 (permalink)
I once stopped off in Crawley to post booze and have a pint as I had 8 hours to kill in the airport before a separate flight back to Aberdeen and had stupidly bought duty free.

It reminded me of Redditch; another horrid 'new town'.
RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:50:19 (permalink)
SW14
Jungle Dave
Razor

It's a festering boil on Satan's sweaty, unwashed arsecleft.

Full of fuckwits, jihadis, scumbags, acid-sloshers, dole bludgers and any other unsavoury category of human you could possibly think of. 

Redhill is worse innit?

Redhill isn't nice, but Crawley has the mass. The sheer numbers. 

RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 13:56:02 (permalink)
Nowhere in Surrey or Sussex is that bad in comparison to the majority of the country, they might not be as nice as somewhere like Cobham but I think you're exaggerating just a tad lol. I mean Guildford and Epsom have the highest crime rates in Surrey but are hardly shit areas. None of these areas are places you would be afraid to walk through at night and are safer than pretty much everywhere in London.
post edited by RAYZA - 2017/09/07 13:57:21
Original Nuttah
  • Total Posts : 1081
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 14:02:29 (permalink)
Razor
Jungle Dave

Clearly never been to Addlestone, wait or is it Aldershot? One of them is a hellish dump anyway lol

Aldershot is a hellish dump.
dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4171
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 14:32:09 (permalink)
Aldershot used to have Rhythm Station so it gets props for that at least, but yeah it is a dump. Lived there for a little while, I wouldn't recommend it.
dotarr
  • Total Posts : 4712
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 14:43:25 (permalink)
Most of these places, if not for their links to proper London would have little going for them; in isolation they're worse than plenty of places in the north.
KNUCKLES
  • Total Posts : 14409
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:09:47 (permalink)
Razor
Nowhere in Surrey or Sussex is that bad in comparison to the majority of the country, they might not be as nice as somewhere like Cobham but I think you're exaggerating just a tad lol. I mean Guildford and Epsom have the highest crime rates in Surrey but are hardly shit areas. None of these areas are places you would be afraid to walk through at night and are safer than pretty much everywhere in London.

Razor is right.

Surrey & Sussex are both perfect places to live cos you're just the right distance away from London and everywhere has it's estates/areas where they partake in fookery.

Went to school in epsom, 4 guys in my year are now riding M charges. One guy was kidnapping people off the streets then chaining them up and torturing them in the back of a van with DIY tools. 

Majik
  • Total Posts : 40765
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:28:24 (permalink)
Some don got splashed in the Crawley Cineworld car park, guy that did it thought he was a G for attacking some random harmless guy on his ones.

Addlestone is near Weybridge, Alsershot is Camberly way, squaddie town.

RAYZA
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:30:53 (permalink)
Ahh yeah, it was definitely Addlestone I was thinking of, full of underage mums, crack heads and boarded up shops. Everyone I've met that's from there has been a wrongun.
Mulla
  • Total Posts : 4555
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:32:44 (permalink)
KNUCKLES
Razor

Razor is right.

Surrey & Sussex are both perfect places to live cos you're just the right distance away from London and everywhere has it's estates/areas where they partake in fookery.

Went to school in epsom, 4 guys in my year are now riding M charges. One guy was kidnapping people off the streets then chaining them up and torturing them in the back of a van with DIY tools. 

Where'd you go to school in Epsom mate? I went to primary school there (Wallace Fields). 
Majik
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:33:44 (permalink)
Chris lives in Addlestone now lol

RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:46:32 (permalink)

Razor

Crawley is worse than Guildford by a country mile. I'm not saying it's Gotham City but it is a shit hole. 

gavinx
  • Total Posts : 6726
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:52:00 (permalink)
i grew up in woking and went to school in guildford. the town centre is full of flashy, wet cunts... but some of the outskirts are pretty rough. shitloads of drugs and guys rolling with shotguns.

it's got nothing on dumps like stoke though. fucking hell, i have no idea how people actually live there.
post edited by gavinx - 2017/09/07 16:20:24
Majik
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 15:56:05 (permalink)
Them grotty farmers there

dreamworld
  • Total Posts : 4171
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 16:04:24 (permalink)
Guildford's alright, preferred Reading when I was around there but that whole area is a pretty prosperous part of the country really, it doesn't have anything on some of the northern hellholes.
badder2
  • Total Posts : 1767
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 16:13:59 (permalink)
I know some asian breres from langley green in crawley, langleydesh they call it. 

Lots of shotting rocks and brown in broadfield/bewbush too. 

RUSSELL CLARTY
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 16:26:30 (permalink)
badder2
 broadfield/bewbush 

The horror

gutlessrhyme
  • Total Posts : 20633
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/07 17:36:00 (permalink)
I was visiting friends in a part of Salford the other week and looking down the main high street it was like something from an apocalypse. Barely any shops not boarded up, pavements covered in glass and beer cans , and so much litter it looked as if they'd not seen a street sweeper in years. Looked like an urban Glastonbury after everyone's fucked off and abandoned their rubbish. #THENORTH

gavinx
  • Total Posts : 6726
Re: RE: Minor things that bother you v3.0 2017/09/08 09:11:15 (permalink)
this PPI advert featuring a robotic arnie head on wheels more than minorly bothers me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfwk0bAAfPk

all those halifax ads with top cat, thunderbirds, scooby doo et al can royally fuck off too
Page: << < ..756757758759760.. > >> Showing page 760 of 771
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0